Life Can Get So Confusing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

"Just after ...?"

"Yeah. Sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he said lightly stroking her cheek. "If you cared about each other that's all that mattered." And then he stopped suddenly realizing something. "That means you're a virg ..."

"Yeah, a 24 year old virgin. Have you ever heard of anything so depressing?" she joked.

"In your case, no. I mean ... SHIT. There's no way to answer that without sounding like an idiot."

She laughed at the fact that she'd caught him in such an old word play. "I guess you're fucked, as the saying goes."

He surprised her by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "I might be now but you're sure gonna be before the night is over," he whispered as he kissed her tenderly but with just a touch of passion to let her know he meant it.

"Tonight. Finally. After all this time I'm going to have a man make love to me. Have his cock buried deep inside me. Feel him cum in me," she thought as a lewd thrill ran through her from head to toe.

He gently lifted her from his lap. Then standing, he whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom and get comfortable."

The words 'get comfortable' with all their hidden meaning instantly caused her body to tremble as the heady aroma of her arousal wafted across the breeze.

"This way," she said as she took his hand.

The problem was that his pants were still only half-way down his legs. He tripped and stumbled, falling forward and only by the sheerest of luck avoided falling directly on his hardened member.

She stood looking on in horror at what had almost happened. Then he smiled and the two of them broke out into laughter that filled the room.

He laid on his back, lifting his legs. "Care to help get me out of these things?"

In a flash, his pants and boxer-briefs were laying in a pile next to the couch and the two of them were heading for the bedroom, his eyes glued to the rounded globes of her ass, while his cock stuck straight out in front of him, bouncing with each step.

"Nice," he said when he saw her room.

"I was about to say the same thing," though she was looking at his distended member.

They shed the rest of the clothing they, except for the high heels that he'd insisted she keep on. When they climbed onto the bed, she found herself lying on her back beneath him. Ever so slowly, he began to trace figure-eight's across her chest just as he'd done earlier.

Soft, mewing sounds escaped from her as he drew closer to her nipples until he knew now was the time to try something else.

Grabbing a nipple between his index finger and thumb, he pulled on it, drawing it further and further from her chest and finally letting it go to snap back into place.

A sharp gasp hissed from her lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ..." he started to say, not really meaning it.

She pulled him close until his face was nestled in the valley between her tits and whispered, "It didn't hurt ... or maybe it did but in a good way. Anna used to do the same thing to me but she didn't pull quite so far. At first, it felt like you were going to rip the nipple right off of my tit but just as I was about to say something, you let go. I know it might sound strange but while it hurt, it sent a thrill rushing through me from my nipple right down to my pussy."

Encouraged by her words and the way she'd responded, he found the nipple on her other tit and slowly started to pull it as he had the first one but her hand found his and stopped him.

"Not right now, baby. Right now I think you need to kiss the boo-boo you made over here," she said as she drew him to her breast.

Quickly, his lips found her protruding nipple and kissed it just as he had kissed her lips earlier. Tender, delicate, almost feather-like kisses covered her nipple and areola as he felt her body tremble.

Her hand slid behind his head pulling him tighter against her as he began to use his tongue.

First he licked across her nipple, getting it wet and then he blew on it. The feel of his breath sent shivers up and down her spine.

"More, lover. More. Suck on my nipple. Feels sooooo goood."

Shifting slightly, he lowered his lips and sucked her nipple into his mouth. His tongue felt like warm, wet sandpaper as it ran across her hypersensitive tip. He opened his mouth slightly to capture it between his teeth and gently bit down on it.

"That's it, darling. Suck my tit, bite on it ... oooohhhhhhh ... yessssss ... have wanted this so long, she crooned. Over and over, he licked the sensitive tip, while his hands caressed and squeezed her globes.

He felt her tremble each time he bit but also realized that she'd reached a plateau and needed more so he kissed down over her stomach to the fur-covered bush above her slit.

He braced himself by putting his free hand right above her clit. He knew it would only be a matter of time until he made his attempt at touching it. Then he noticed her chest heaving and her breath coming in short, quick gasps. Not even really thinking at that point, he let his thumb push against her clit. It was still hidden by her pussy lips, but the moment he made contact he was rewarded with the sound of her taking a deep breath.

"Ya like that?"

"Yesssssss," she hissed.

"Do you want more?"

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssss, please."

His thumb slid back and forth over her clit, every once in awhile pinching the bundle of nerves.

"Ohhmiiigaawwdddd," she moaned against the back of her hand as she tried to hold it in.

That was when he noticed ... she was dripping wet. He said nothing, but kept running his thumb over her clit. Then he began to slide his hand lower, gently stroking the outer lips of her pussy.

Her response was instant as she arched her back pushing back against his hand. "Feels so good," she huffed. "So gentle. So caring ... ohhhhhhhh getting me so turned on."

Then in one fluid move, he let a finger slip inside between the lips and into her pussy before quickly pulling it back out.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

He slid his finger back in. This time he let it go in further, feeling the burning flesh of her pussy resist the intrusion. His thumb went to her throbbing clit and rolled it. "Ohmigod, what are you doing? Oh ... oh ... oh ... I'm going to ... yessssssss ..." she hissed as she sat up and braced herself on her elbows.

She was cumming, rivulets of fluid flowing from between her lips. The aroma of her desire overwhelmed him as he leaned forward and sucked her outer lips. He pushed her upper body back so he could pull her pussy closer.

Instinctively, she locked her heels under his armpits locking him in place as he pressed his tongue firmly against her opening and ran it from the bottom to the top; from the bottom of her slit to her clit, back and forth. Her body quivered and shook.

"Oh gawd, can't take any more ... Driving me crazy. Please don't stop ... don't ever stop," she said over and over, her desire overriding her need for a break. "Feels so fucking good. Eat my pussy. Fuck it with your tongue ... right there. Oh yes. Like that. Ohhhhh ... Faster ... harder ... push it in deep."

When he looked up between her spread legs, he was surprised to see her hands on her breasts, pulling and tugging on them.

"Such beautiful tits," he groaned while using the flat of his tongue to continue licking her.

"Mmmmm ... Let me see your tits. Show them to me while I make you cum."

"Aarrgghhhhh," she groaned as she cupped her breasts, almost as if offering them to him.

He was so turned on by the display from a woman that had only just admitted that she was virgin that he felt his cum boiling in his groin, begging for release. Instead, he returned to her, gently prying the outer lips of her pussy open before slipping a finger into its depths.

Her eyes were glassy slits that shot wide open when she felt what he was doing and her chest heaved as she fought to catch her breath. "Do ... it. Fuck ... my ... pussy. Mmmmmmmm ... so good. Can ... feel ... your ... finger ... stretching ... me," she murmured as she laced her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer to her pulsing pussy.

He felt the ripples of her pussy muscles roll up and down the length of his finger as she tried to pull it deeper into her.

"Never thought it would feel this good ... not from a man."

He took her comment as a challenge and slid his other hand between her legs, gliding along her highs until he reached her slit. With the lightness of a feather, he moved along the crease, threading his way through her pussy hair until it rested on her clit.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she gasped.

He slipped a second finger into her warm, wet, silky tunnel. Then he slowly moved in and out, trying to give her the pleasure she wanted and needed.

Surprisingly, she spread her legs even further as she began to rub and buck against his fingers.

To prolong her sexual agony, he pulled his finger completely out of her before pinching her clit.

Her back arched as she pleaded, "Don't stop, please don't stop."

In response, he lowered his head to flick her hardness with his tongue.

Her mouth flew open and she screamed a scream that was never heard.

At the same time, he slid two fingers back into her. The combined sensations of having her clit licked and her pussy finger-fucked was overwhelming her. The room filled with the wet, squishy sound of her pussy and the moans of pleasure coming from deep within her chest.

Her own hands wrapped around her tits once again, squeezing them and pulling on her darkened nipples. Her movements quickly became irregular, jerking and spasming against his tongue. She was now beyond control, as he sucked harder, pulling her clit between his teeth.

Suddenly she screamed, this time for all the world to hear. "CUMMMMIIINNGGGGGG."

Her finger nails dug into her tits, her pussy tightened around his fingers, and her body trembled as he continued to gently tease her. He lifted his head to see her tits bouncing and her stomach rippling with pleasure.

As if from far off, her heard her sigh, "Hold me, please hold me."

He shuffled up the bed and lay next to her, her tits rubbing against his chest, her hands lightly stroking his stomach, and her leg laying over his, gently prodding his semi-hard cock.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"My pleasure," he replied as he felt her slowly fall asleep.

*************************************

He had no idea how long he'd been asleep. The sky was still dark with only the moon shining through the window barely lighting the room. His mind was still fogged with sleep and he was only mildly surprised when he realized that he had a hard-on. Instinctively, his hand dropped to his groin only to find a hand already there. "What the fuck?" he asked himself. Then the events of the evening flooded his memory. When he opened his eyes, he could just make out the image of Tanya; her hand wrapped around his stiffening shaft as it slid up and down its length.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hey, yourself. I was wondering if you'd ever wake up."

"Not likely that I could sleep considering what you're doing."

"Oh this?" she giggled. "Actually, THIS," she emphasized as she tugged on his shaft, "is your fault."

"Mine?"

"Yep. I was sound asleep and then I felt it poking me."

"Sorry."

"I'm not. I actually liked it. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside," she laughed, softly as her hand continued to slide up and down the length of his growing cock. "I even thought about trying to finish what we started earlier, but then ... well," she shrugged her shoulders.

"So what do you think you're doing now?"

"Now?" she answered innocently. "Let's see ... mmmmm ... right now I'm playing with your cock. I'm running my hand up and down it and watching it get harder and harder. After which, I'm going to ..."

"Going to what?"

"Well, that I haven't decided yet. I could just climb on top of you and try to stuff it inside me again or ... I could give you a blow job."

"Have you ever given a guy a blow job?" he asked, intrigued by what her answer might be.

"Yeah, I told you earlier that I'd gotten 'feisty' with a couple of my dates."

"Ahhhhh," he replied, not sure what else to say.

"Care to find out if I'm any good at it?" she asked, an impish grin appearing on her face.

"By all means. We still need to find out if your hypothesis is accurate," he answered in his most 'professional voice'.

"Of course. We must complete the testing."

After propping a pillow under his head, he lay there watching as she moved closer.

A small drop of pre-cum appeared and slowly began to run down the head. She stuck out a finger and gently touched the glistening bead of liquid. "Slippery," she sighed as she spread it around on the head with a little circular motion.

His hips jerked and he gasped at the touch.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" she exclaimed, pulling her hands away.

"No, in fact, it felt good, real good. It's just that you've already got me so horny from seeing you like that," he pointed at her sitting between his legs totally nude, "and waking up with your hand wrapped around my cock, that I'm pretty close to cumming already."

"Ohhhhhh, we wouldn't want that," she said in a low, sultry voice as her hand ran up and down his thigh. When he didn't answer, she reached out her hand and touched his cock with just the tip of her fingers, lightly tickling it before running them up and down from the wet, glistening head to the base.

A groan echoed in his chest.

"So you like this," she teased.

Silently, he shook his head.

"What about this?" she questioned as she captured another drop of pre-cum and spread it just under the rim of his cock head.

"Ssssssss," he hissed. "That feels so fucking good."

Wrapping her hand very gently around the shaft, she made little movements up and down. He couldn't keep from thrusting his hips, moving his cock inside her hand. She sensed he wanted more and began to slide her hand up and down the full length once again. Each time she moved over the top, more pre-cum oozed out. And each time, she'd capture it with a finger before spreading it over his cock head and shaft. Instinctively, she put her other hand on his balls and stroked them lightly. He felt like a thousand volts of electricity was surging through him.

Unable to hold back any longer, he gave in to the pleasure he was getting from her and he thrust his hips up and down and arched his back. His hips strained up against her hand and he felt his cum boiling, ready to explode from the tip of his cock.

"Arrrgghhhhh, gonna cum," he wheezed as he fought the impulse by biting his lower lip.

"Not yet, baby," she purred while she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base squeezing almost like a tourniquet.

"Fuckkkkk," he groaned. "It feels ... it feels like ... I can't explain it. It's almost like my balls are going to explode."

"Shhhhhhhhh. Just lay back. Relax."

Time passed slowly but bit by bit, the throbbing in his groin eased. "Where did you learn to do that?" he whispered.

"I told you before. I got 'feisty' with some of my dates."

"I thought you meant ..."

Oh yeah. I gave some of them blow jobs but even more of them got hand jobs almost like the one I just gave you."

"Almost," he croaked.

"I let them cum," she answered, matter-of-factly.

"If you're that good at hand jobs I can only imagine ..."

"No need to imagine," she interrupted as she slowly lowered her head, opened her mouth, and took about half of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around on the head and then moved down to the sensitive glands underneath. She moved her head up and down, imitating the motion she had made with her hand just moments before. Then she moved up so that only the head was in her mouth and sucked on it like it was a lollipop.

"Ohhhhhhh, you are one hell of a cocksucker," he groaned.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she replied after taking his cock from her mouth. Sensuously, she leaned forward again. This time, she swirled her tongue over the head and then up and down the sides as if eating an ice cream cone.

The pleasure she was giving him was beyond even his wildest dreams. "A virgin ... a virgin," he muttered over and over as his hips pushed upward and the muscles in his ass and thighs strained against her. Without realizing he'd done it, he put his hands down to her hair and stroked her head. "Ohhh, that's sooo good."

She must have remembered how he'd reacted to having her cup his balls because she moved her mouth down to them and ran the tip of her tongue over them in light circles. It felt as if his body was going to short-circuit as her hand continued to move up and down his cock. In his whole life he'd never felt this level of pleasure as she played with his cock and his balls. Then in one swift movement, she released his balls and slipped still lower, lightly running the tip of her tongue over the skin between his sack and ass crease. The illicit pleasure and thrill he felt was nothing he could describe.

"What are you doing to me?" he pleaded.

"Taking care of you just like you took care of me," she answered, seductively.

The pleasure kept mounting and he could feel himself reaching a point where it was almost too much to endure. She felt it, too, and took his cock back into her mouth. She took as much of it in as she could. Her cheeks caved in from the suction and she sucked and used her tongue in an unbelievable way.

"I'm gonna come ... can't hold back this time ... gonna come right now," he moaned. He thought maybe she might take it out of her mouth and finish him off with her hands, but she didn't. Instead, she tried to swallow more of it, sucking even harder and harder. The sensation was far too much for him to handle and he crashed over the edge. His hips jerked, his back arched, and he pressed his cock upwards into her mouth.

Wave after wave flowed over him; his cock spasmed and strand after strand of his cum rocketed from his cock into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed trying to take it all and, though she got a lot of it down, some dripped from the corner of her mouth and ran down onto his stomach and balls. Then, the spasms lessened and slowly his my cock shrunk, until it was like a flaccid worm by the time she released it from her mouth.

"Ohmigod, Tanya, I've never ... and I mean NEVER cum like that."

Her face beamed as she looked up at him, slowly gliding up his body until her head was resting on his shoulder. Her lips were coated with come; little drops still clinging at the corners of her mouth. He watched as a single drop slid down to her chin.

"I'm glad. Now we're even."

"I doubt that," he sighed.

"I don't know about that," she whispered as she brought her fingers to her mouth.

For a second, he thought she was licking the last of his cum that had covered her hand earlier but then the musky scent of her pussy filled his nostrils.

"See," she emphasized as she brought her finger to just beneath his nose. "I came, too. I didn't even realize it was going to happen until I felt your cum in my mouth and then WHAM. Here, just feel this," she implored as she took his hand and slid it between her legs.

The hair above her was saturated, almost to the point of laying flat. Her pussy felt like a swampy pool and her inner thighs were coated in a layer of her juices.

"I guess you're right," he yawned as exhaustion suddenly overtook him.

"Didn't you know ... women are always right," she snickered as she cuddled into his arms.

*************************************

When they awoke much later, the sun was streaming into the room. Neither had moved. He still lay on his back and she was still cuddled next to him. Her head was resting on his shoulder and her hair was cascading onto the pillow beneath. Her breasts were pressed against the side of his chest and her leg rested across his lap. Yet there was something different ... something... and then like the flash of a starting gun, he knew what it was.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers