Life Can Get So Confusing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

Fortunately, 'something comfortable' turned out to be jogging shorts and top.

"You know, I was afraid of this," she said as she took a seat on the couch.

"Really? Why?"

"Tanya has always had this 'daddy issue' for older men. I still remember the few times I brought men more my own age home after a business meeting or date. She'd be climbing all over them asking if they were going to be her 'daddy'."

"I never knew."

"I thought she'd outgrown it after she met you and then the two of you got married but after the baby ... well, she never called me and asked me for my help. She always called and asked for your dad. It was a little while later that things, little things, started to change between him and I."

"Like what?"

"Like today. He called late this afternoon and said he wasn't going to be home tonight. He said he got called away to deal with some problem at one of the construction sites. The only problem is, I happen to know that site is almost done and the only thing needed to finish it is the landscaping."

"So ...?"

"So I suspected something was going on. I just NEVER imagined it would be this ... with my own daughter," she whispered as she picked up the drink and drained it.

"The question now is what do we do about it."

For the first time since he'd met her, he couldn't figure what she was thinking.

"I'm ... mmmmmm ... this is nuts, for the first time in my life I'm not sure what to do."

He threw his head back as he started to laugh, "I'm glad to know I'm not the only one."

"There is one thing we could do."

"What's that?"

"We could go to bed."

"Actually, I think that might be a pretty good idea. I've had just enough to drink that I'm not sure what I might do if the right offer came along."

The room went silent. Then she whispered, in the most seductive voice he'd ever heard, "What if I offer to let you take me to bed and ... fuck me?"

"WHAT?" he blurted out, unsure of what he'd heard.

"I said I want you to take me to bed and fuck me. If they can do it, why can't we?"

"But what about my dad?"

"Don't worry about him. I called him on his cell phone when I was upstairs. I told him I knew about him and Tanya and that he shouldn't bother coming back here, now or ever. I told him he could stay with Tanya, or in a motel, or at the office, or in a gutter for all I cared. I also told him it was over between us. The one thing I'll never stand is a man, MY man, cheating on me."

"That seems like a bit of a double standard considering what you were doing before," he said in a drunken-haze.

"Maybe, but before I met your dad I only had one lover at a time. A friend once told me that I practiced what she called 'serial monogamy' and that's probably true. I never cheated on any of my lovers. I waited until my relationship with one was over before starting another."

"So what you're offering isn't a one-night-stand."

"Definitely not. To be completely blunt, I knew within a month that I had made a mistake marrying your dad. Don't get me wrong, he is a wonderful, compassionate, caring man. There's nothing in the world I could have asked him for that he wouldn't have tried to give me. It's just ... It's ... well ... the one thing I really needed was the one thing he couldn't give me."

"What's that," he asked, now totally intrigued by what she might say.

She blushed before continuing. "I need a lover with the virility of youth, the experience of an older man, and the willingness to experiment if we want to."

"Wow. That's a lot to ask."

"Not with the right man," she insisted.

"So, do you know who he is?"

"I have an idea but I don't think he knows it yet."

"Who?"

"Let's find out," she said, her voice deep and sultry, as she moved closer, finally pressing her lips to his.

The moment her lips touched his, the world around him seemed to change. Fireworks exploded before his eyes, memories of the week they had spent together swirled and merged before blasting apart. Visions of her long legs, her hazel eyes, her barely-concealed breasts, and the events in the pool house fused and spread, flowing over his body until he felt a bulge pressing in the front of his pants.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think I'm going to like this," she purred as she pulled him closer. Her lips again found his and her tongue instantly found its way into his mouth. Their tongues were twining and thrashing against each other in a battle as old as time.

The world outside ceased to exist for him. "My own mother-in-law? What the fuck am I doing?," he thought, yet at the same time his hands moved down her back pulling her tighter against him, pressing the growing bulge in the front of his pants against her.

"I'm definitely going to like this. Now, grab my ass, lover. Grab my ass and lift me up," she sighed.

When he did as she asked, he felt her hop upwards and wrap her legs around his waist. Stumbling, he fell forward, trapping her between the wall and himself.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she pressed her tongue deeper in his mouth.

Passion and desire now drove his every move. He kneaded her ass in his hands, marveling at the muscular, softness.

"Yesssssss," she hissed.

It was only when he felt her bare breasts flattened against this chest that he realized she had somehow not only opened his shirt but released her globes from the confines of her blouse and bra.

"What do you think, baby? Should we take this upstairs to my room?"

He didn't hesitate as he headed for the stairs and it wasn't until he tried to take the first step up that thought about the danger they could be in.

"Why don't you put me down, sweetie," she whispered in his ear. "There will be more than enough time for you to prove what a big, strong man you are when we get up there," she averted her eyes looking up the steps.

He gently lowered her, her breasts dragging across his chest as her nylon-covered legs slid down the outside of his pants.

"Come on," she murmured as she reached for his hand.

"On second thought ..."

"What? Now you suddenly don't want these?" she teased as she cupped her breasts offering them to him.

"Ohhhhhh, I want those. I just don't think ..." he stopped as he looked up the steps imagining their final destination. "Your room."

"Ahhhhh. You mean the room I shared with your dad."

"Yeah," he whispered.

"I can take care of that. There are three guest rooms we can pick from."

"Pick one."

She grabbed the front of his shirt pulling him along as she climbed the steps. "You got it."

The room she took him to was almost as large as the master suite. The room itself was painted a deep, sensuous red with dark wooden accents. Instead of floor or ceiling lamps, sconces were mounted on the walls giving the room an intimate feel. Paintings of couples in various stages of making love covered the walls and a huge four-poster, queen-sized bed stood in the center of the room.

"So what do you think?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"I've never seen anything like this before. It's almost like a picture from one of the designer magazines."

"It is ... almost. I made a few changes."

"I'm surprised T... mmmmmmm ... I'm surprised you'd have a room like this in the house."

"Why, because of what you saw out in the pool house?"

"That's part of it. The other part is that my dad has always been pretty conservative. I'm not sure he'd be into this."

"He didn't because he never saw it. I had this room done before your dad and I married. In fact, I had it done before you and Tanya even got together. For lack of a better phrase, this is my 'Fuck Me' room. This is where I brought ... you know."

It didn't even bother him that she'd made love to other men in this room. All that mattered at the moment was that she was going to make love to him.

When he stepped closer, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. "I like it," he said, almost all traces of the alcohol he'd had to drink now gone.

"I'm glad," she smiled.

He kissed her on the forehead before saying, reluctantly, "I hope you don't take this wrong but ... I really need to use the bathroom. Too much booze, too much whatever today ..."

She giggled as she pointed to a door off to one side of the room. "Right there. And don't worry about it. I kinda cheated earlier when I changed."

"Aren't you the devious one?" he teased.

"You have no idea ... yet," she purred.

When he came back, he didn't see her until he saw movement on the bed. As he approached, she kicked off the covers revealing herself to him for the first time.

His cock hardened at the sight.

"Why don't you get undressed while I give you all the details," she purred.

He grabbed his shirt and nearly tore the buttons off as he pulled it over his head. His shoes, pants, and underclothing quickly followed.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I'm not going anywhere," she laughed.

"It's just ..."

"I know. I know. I want it, too. Now, where was I? Oh, yes. I'm 5-foot, 9-inches tall in stocking feet though I love to wear high heels. I exercise 3 - 4 times a week to keep myself toned but after I had Tanya," she slid her finger across the remnants of a 'baby-bulge'. "I love to sunbathe especially if I don't have to wear any clothing," this time running her fingertip across the barely noticeable tan-lines. I'm a completely natural brunette though I've been told that in certain light, my hair has an auburn tone to it. My measurements are 38D-24-38, but I have tendency to wear bras that are a size too small to lift them up," she said as she lifted them up for his inspection.

"Wow."

"Let me finish before you say anything."

The nod of his head was his only answer.

"Before we go any further there are three more things that you should know. Number one: From this moment we are committed to each other. If either of us wants to end it, so be it, BUT there will be no fucking around like your father did or it will end the same way. Understood?"

Again he nodded his head.

"Good. Number two: I love lingerie. You name it, corsets, half-shelf bras, thong panties, garter belt, all of it but especially nylons," she sighed as she lifted her leg revealing the black nylons she was still wearing.

And number three: This one is very personal but I think you have the right to know. When I get excited like I am now I get wet, VERY wet," she emphasized as she spread her legs. The hair surrounding her pussy was brunette and had been trimmed but at that moment it was plastered to her body by the copious amount of pussy juices that coated her inner thighs and lower abdomen.

"Any questions?" she asked, now almost timid.

He shook his head so hard she giggled because it looked almost like a toy 'babble doll.'

"If not I have a question."

"Okay?"

A mischievous glimmer twinkled in her eyes as she asked, "Did your father ever tell you what a 'perfect woman' was?"

I think he said something about being a perfect lady out of bed and ..."

"... a perfect slut in bed," she finished. "That's the perfect description of me. As you've already seen I can be totally calm and a very lady-like out of bed and what you're about to find out is that I can also be a total slut in bed."

"Prove it."

In the blink of an eye she slid to the side of the bed, her legs now dangling over the side. She grabbed his hard cock and pulled it towards the waiting opening to her womanly treasure. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck your slut. Fuck my pussy. Don't worry about foreplay. Right now I'm so wet you could probably shove a baseball bat inside me."

He thrust forward and slid his cock past her labia and entered her pussy. The walls were wet and felt almost velvety soft until she tightened them around his cock once again. "Fuccckkkkkk," he groaned.

"Just a little trick your slut learned a while ago."

"Ohmigod. So fucking tight."

"Do you know what you've got your cock in lover?"

He opened his mouth to answer and she quickly placed a finger over it.

"In school they teach everyone to call it a vagina. Fortunately, most people don't bother with that. Instead, they call it a pussy. But I'm not 'most people'. Like I told you, I'm a slut in bed and sluts call it a cunt. C-U-N-T. Now push your cock all the way in my cunt. I need to feel it inside me. I need to feel it slamming into me. I want to feel your balls slapping my ass every time you fill my tight, wet cunt with your cock.

He withdrew until just the head of his cock was still nestled between her lust-inflamed lips, then plunged into her not stopping until his cock head slammed against the back of her pussy.

"Yessssssss," she hissed. "Push it in. Fuck my cunt. That's it, lover. Give it to me. Just like that. Ohhhhhhhhhh, now fuck me harder ... deeper," she chanted as she spread her legs and reached down and grabbed his ass to pull him against her.

As he felt her pulling on his ass, he slid his arms beneath her knees and lifted them up into the air. Then, forcing her to bend at the waist, he pushed forward until her knees were pressed against her tits.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck that feels good, lover. Fuck me ... deeper ... harder. Fill me with your cock. Ohhh, soooo good. I never imagined it would feel this good. Fuck me. Fuck your slut. Don't stop. No matter what, don't stop. I want to feel your cum. I want to feel it filling me. Shove it all the way into my pussy. Drill me with your wonderful cock. Push it all the way into me when you cum. I want you to ..." she suddenly stopped before murmuring into his ear, "... get me pregnant."

Shocked by what she'd just said, he stopped, his cock still embedded in her. "Is that what you want? Do you really want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I've wanted to have another baby for almost as long as I can remember. I want to feel my belly getting bigger. I want to feel a new life in me. I want to feel my tits getting larger and ... I want to ..."

"What does my slut want?"

"I want to spray my tit milk all over us when we make love."

"Anything you want," he said as he grabbed her legs, pulled them over his shoulders and drove his cock into her until he hit her cervix.

"AAAiiieeeeeee," she screamed as she tightened her legs around his shoulders and wrapped her hands around his neck locking them in place. Instinctively, she pulled herself upwards, locking his cock on place as she began to swing underneath him like a pendulum.

"Hurts so fucking good. It's never felt like this before ... need more ... harder ... deeper. Gonna cum soon. Gonna cum all over your cock and coat it with my pussy juices," she panted. "Cum with me. Please ... cum with me. Fill my pussy with your cum. Take me, make me yours."

As if a lightning bolt had shot through him, he suddenly felt his balls tighten and knew that she was about to get what she want. He was about to cum deep inside her, filling her and making her his.

He shifted his weight and released her knees from over his shoulders before driving into her.

Instantly, she wrapped them around his waist locking them behind his ass. His cock felt like it was being sucked into a burning cauldron as her rippling pussy muscles pulled him in deeper and deeper until he felt the head press against her cervix just as his balls slapped against her ass.

The sensation was more than either could handle. "GGGGRRRRaaaaaaaaa," he roared as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, like a wet, velvety vise.

The only sound louder was her scream, "AAAAEEEIIIIII," as she felt his cum splatter in her pussy.

Everything seemed to blur and fade around them as they whirled off into the blissful world of orgasm. They felt their bodies pressing against each other; her tits flattened under him, her pebble-hard nipples drilling holes in his chest, and her pussy clamping and unclamping as it milked strand after strand of his baby-making cum from him.

Time stood still and neither of them was sure how long they stayed like that. When they slowly returned to reality, neither was in a hurry to pull from each other's embrace. It wasn't until his now flaccid cock slid from her pussy that they pulled apart only for her to quickly slide a pillow under her hips.

When he gave her a questioning look, she answered. "It helps keep your cum in me."

Smiling, he rolled on his back and slid his arm under her head, nestling her against him. "I like the sound of that," he said as he gently began to stroke her arm and shoulder just as he had done to her daughter.

It was then, he felt something under the pillow. He pulled it out and discovered a length of velvet cord, tied to one of the posts of the bed.

She blushed. "We can talk about that some other time."

*************************************

The two couples quietly got divorces. In the mean time, Alexandra sold her house and she and Kevin bought a new one several miles away. Dan and Tanya decided to stay in his old apartment, temporarily.

Though the four of them still owned the company they seldom saw each other, choosing instead to work from their homes.

Then one night almost a year after 'the day' Alex got a letter from Tanya.

*************************************

"KEV," she called out.

"Yeah, up here in the office."

He could hear the soft, 'click, click, click', of her high heels as she grew closer.

"You're not going to believe this but I, actually we, just got a letter from Tanya."

"So what does it say?"

She slowly opened the letter a lock of shocked dismay quickly covering her face. "It's an invitation."

"An invitation?"

"Yeah. A Wedding Invitation."

"A WHAT?"

"Your dad and Tanya are getting married," she said as she continued to read the letter that had been enclosed with the invitation.

"They want the four of us to get together this Saturday to try and 'bury the hatchet' according to what it says here.

"It's worth a try," he answered, as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his lap.

*************************************

As planned, the four of them got together that Saturday and after a long discussion said they'd at least try to mend the ties between them.

The discussion then turned to Tanya and Dan's upcoming wedding.

"It's not going to be nearly as big as Kevin's and my wedding but we're ...," Tanya was saying when she suddenly stopped.

"Go ahead. We already talked about this," Dan said, obviously supporting whatever she had to say.

"We're under a little bit of a timing issue."

Though Kevin didn't immediately understand, Alexandra did.

"By 'timing issue' I assume you mean the same issue that you and Kevin had?"

"Yeah. I'm pregnant."

"How far along are you?"

"About 3 months," Tanya smiled for the first time in a long, long time.

"Good ... that makes two of us," Alex finished, nonchalantly.

"What?" Kevin sputtered, almost spitting out the water he had in his mouth.

Alex turned towards him and took his hands in hers. "I never thought it would actually happen. We've been 'practicing' for almost a year," she blushed, but I used a home pregnancy test and then got it confirmed by my doctor. "We're going to have a baby in about six months."

Both couples looked at each other and suddenly, at least for the moment, the horror of 'the day' disappeared. Hugs and back-slapping filled the table, followed by a round of sparkling cider.

Later that night, Alex found Kevin sitting at his worktable, a large book open in front of him.

"Whatcha workin on?"

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that. I know THAT look."

He sighed. "I was trying to figure out a family tree."

"What about it?"

"Let's see ... where to start. Okay, Dad is still my dad BUT Tanya is not only my step-mom but my step-daughter, which means she'll be our baby's half-sister as well as step-grandmother. And it's just as bad for their baby," he groaned as he scratched his head in frustration. "Gawd, life can get so confusing."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers