Life Can Get So Confusing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

The two of them stood there, shaking, whether from what had just happened or the cold water that was splashing over them they didn't care. His cock shrunk almost as fast as it had hardened and slid from her pussy.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I don't know what came over me."

She turned and placed her hands on both sides of his face. "Did I say I was complaining? That was ... that was like nothing I've ever had done to me before. It felt like we were two wild animals and to tell you the truth I kinda liked it," she finished as she pulled his lips down to hers.

Afterwards, they took a brief nap and joined Alexandra for dinner. Tonight was different though, the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife as the saying goes. The laughter was forced and the topics were superficial at best. As had become the routine, Tanya ate and then excused herself, leaving Kevin and Alexandra alone.

As usual, she made them some espresso and they went outside to sit on the patio and watch the sun set. Tonight the only sound was the insects chirping until Alexandra finally said, softly, "I know you saw me today."

When he didn't answer, she continued, "So what do you think?"

"Think about what?"

"About me ... and what you saw."

He hesitated unsure how to answer until he blurted out, "Not bad for a 42 year-old."

At first, she was silent and then started laughing, lightly. "That's because I'm not 42. I'm only 39."

He sat there the math swirling in his head. "That means you were only ..."

"Yes, I was rather young when I had Tanya."

Silence followed as he tried to comprehend what she'd just said.

"I think I'm going to need something stronger than espresso before I tell you the whole dirty little secret," she said as she got up and went inside.

When she returned, she had a glass of Amaretto with ice. She sat down, her eyes taking on a 'far-away' stare as she continued. "My family isn't wealthy as most people assume. In fact, my father is a gardener at one of the villas just north of Naples. That was where I was born. I had a pretty normal childhood but developed early," she emphasized by cupping and lifting her breasts. "By the time I was 14, I had every boy in the area after me but my Papa was very protective so there wasn't much to worry about, or so I thought. Every fall just after the harvest there's a big celebration. That year, the son of the villa's owner asked if he could take me to the celebration. He was 17. At first my Papa said no, but it soon became evident that if I didn't go with the boy it could cost my Papa his job so he finally said yes. I won't go into details other than to say that Tanya was conceived that night and that I wasn't a willing participant. When our families found out, the villa owner sent his son away and offered to pay for me to get rid of Tanya. My Papa, who was a very religious man, said no. Instead, he had the owner pay for me to be sent here to the U.S. We had cousins that lived in New York at the time. That's where Tanya was born," she stopped, taking a sip of her drink.

"So how did you get here?"

"That's the easy part. When I was 16, I got a job at a flower shop in one of those big buildings in New York. The owner quickly saw that I knew my way around flowers and plants and moved me from simply handling to floral design. Three years later, I became a junior partner and when he retired, I took over the company. I was 21 and Tanya had just turned 6."

He nodded but kept silent realizing more was yet to come.

"After taking over, I was given a very good offer for the site. I talked to the previous owner, who was still a partner, and we decided to sell. He took his money and moved to Florida. I moved here," she took a large sip of her drink. "When we got here I started the landscaping company."

"What about Tanya? How did she take the move?"

"She seemed to love it at first. A new place, new people, new adventures, you know. In the mean time, I was working long hours and didn't have the time I wanted to spend with her. It's amazing how fast time flies," she sighed. "Anyway, the next thing I know Tanya was 15 and beginning to develop just like I did except now there was no 'Papa' to keep the boys away. I tried quite a few things but nothing seemed to work until ...," she paused to take yet another sip of her drink. "One night I realized there was only one way to keep the boys away from her ... give them something ... or someone else to think about. So I started flirting with them. At first it was harmless, then ... then I realized I was lonely and needed something, too. The first time was just after Tanya turned 17, the boy had just turned 21. I could tell by the way he looked at her exactly what he wanted and it wasn't a long-term commitment. He was just looking for another 'notch' in his bedpost, so I gave it to him," she giggled, now slightly drunk. "You know, I don't even remember his name. All I know is that I found out that I liked younger men. They have so much more stamina and, in some cases, are looking for an older woman to 'teach them the ropes'. If I happened to get some pleasure out of it, all the better. That's what you saw this afternoon. Zack is 19 and is heading for college this Fall. He heard about me from a mutual friend and well ... the rest is history."

Kevin continued to sit silently, overwhelmed by everything Sophia had just told him. "So you weren't just trying to take the boys away from Tanya like she thinks. You were actually doing it to protect her?"

"Yessss," she replied, now slurring. "Bud by time I tried ta dell 'er dat, she was alreadiee mad ad me."

He watched as she tried to get up and tear running down her cheek.

"I think I better help you get to your room."

"Tank you."

When they got to her room, he pulled back the cover and laid her on the bed, pulling the cover up to her shoulders before leaving.

"Tank you's agen," she mumbled as she drifted off into sleep.

Silently, he closed the door and went to his and Tanya's room. As he'd expected, she was sound asleep, too. He undressed quietly and slid in next to her. Within minutes he felt her roll over, place her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest just as she'd done almost every night since their first night together.

The following morning, Alexandra was nowhere to be found, instead they found a note on the kitchen table saying she had to attend a meeting she'd forgotten about and how much she'd enjoyed their visit.

"Typical mom," Tanya said as she headed for the front door.

Kevin didn't say a thing but he was remembering everything Alexandra had shared with him the night before.

The next time they saw Alexandra was at their Wedding which is when she met Kevin's dad.

*************************************

"You two are such a lovely couple," Alexandra said as she walked through the procession line. Though she'd arrived several days before, this was the first time that either Kevin or Tanya had a chance to see her.

"Thanks, mom," they said in unison. Then all three began to softly laugh.

"Well, I guess I am," she seemed to beam at the thought. And your gown, Tanya ... it's absolutely gorgeous."

Tanya blushed at her mother's compliment. Her golden-blonde hair was pulled back and held in place by a shimmering tiara. She'd removed her veil after the ceremony, revealing her brilliant blue eyes which seemed to sparkle in the evening light. She wore the same ruby-red lipstick she had worn the night she and Kevin had become lovers but only they knew that. Her wedding gown seemed to accentuate yet hide every curve of her body. The ivory-colored satin top contrasted and highlighted her bare shoulders while the "V" at the front of the dress and the pearls that scooped under each breast proved that she was a woman, not a young girl anymore. A broad lace belt encircled her just under her breasts before the lower part of the dress billowed out hiding her pregnancy. The train of the dress trailed 6-feet out behind her while a pearl choker surrounded her graceful neck and a pair of blue diamond earrings hung from her ears, shimmering in the light.

"Thanks mom. Thanks for everything," she said as she leaned closer to her mother's ear. "Kev told me everything. I'm so sorry," she finished, as a tear ran down her cheek.

Alexandra stepped back and quickly pulled a handkerchief from her purse tenderly dabbing the tear away. "It was my pleasure."

Kev coughed to hide the grin on his face as he remembered the second part of the conversation he'd had with her.

The next person in line was a tall, distinguished man. He was 6-foot, 1-inch tall, had broad shoulders, brown eyes and hair, and looked totally out of his comfort zone.

"Dad," Kevin said in surprise. "I thought you weren't gonna make it."

"Well ... you know. I've never been big on this kinda stuff but when the guys at work heard you were getting married they razzed that shit outta me until I said I'd go."

The two hugged before he turned towards Tanya. "Dad, this is my fi ... oops ... my wife, Tanya."

"Glad to finally meet you, Tanya, the name's Daniel though you can call me Dan ... or I guess Dad," he said as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a huge bear-hug, literally lifting her off her feet. When he let he down, he looked around sheepishly before saying, "Welcome to the family."

Tanya beamed in happiness as the next person in line stepped forward.

The rest of the night was a blur for both of them. The dinner, the dancing, tossing the bouquet, cutting the cake, even the first dance as a married couple was encased in a layer of fog. When they got to their honeymoon suite, all they had the energy for was to collapse on the bed and fall asleep in each other's arms after leaving a wake-up call so they could meet with his dad for breakfast.

"Morning, dad," Kevin said as they walked towards the table.

"Morning, son."

It was then that Kevin and Tanya noticed who was sitting at the table with his father. She suddenly lurch forward, placing her napkin in front of her mouth to keep from spitting out the juice she'd been drinking.

"Son?" she croaked as she spun around.

"MOM?" Tanya exclaimed.

"Oh shit," they barely heard his father mutter as they took seats at the table.

Questioning glances flew across the table, "I ... we didn't know you knew each other," Kev finally said.

"We ... mmmm ... we met at your reception last night."

"Oh?" Tanya replied as she raised an eyebrow in question.

"Yeah, we met, we danced and really hit it off," his dad stuttered.

"I think the jig is up, Dan," Alexandra suddenly replied. "We did far more than 'hit it off'; in fact we ended up spending the night together in my room."

"MOM!," Tanya said in a startled voice. "You mean, you and Kev's dad ...?"

Dan blushed while Sophia remained calm. "Yes, dear. Dan and I spent the night together making love."

Tanya's only response was to sit with her mouth hanging partially open.

"I had no idea Alex was Tanya's mom," Kev's father said in a muted voice.

"And I had no idea that Dan was Kevin's father but I'm not sure it would have made a lot of difference," Alexandra said, flirtatiously as she slowly ran her fingernails up and down Dan's forearm. "There was just something about him. We met at the bar, started dancing and talking, and the next thing I knew the reception was ending. It seemed only natural ..."

Kevin and Tanya sat there, dumbfounded, but didn't say anything more. Instead, they shifted the conversation to their plans for their honeymoon and the near future.

Later that day, the four of them said their 'Good-by's' never realizing what lay ahead of them.

*************************************

For Kevin, time seemed to fly by. A new job, a new apartment, preparing for the baby's birth. All too often he felt as if there was never enough time.

Time for Tanya was exactly the opposite. The months seemed to go on forever as her body changed and got larger and to top it off, she felt like she was suffering almost every minor complication of pregnancy that there was including backache, morning sickness, dehydration, and bleeding gums. The list seemed to go on and on.

In the mean time, things had also changed for Dan and Alexandra. Even after all of her insistence that it would never happen, she and Dan were married 3 months after their meeting. It was in a small chapel overlooking the Hawaiian coastline where they were vacationing.

The following month, tragedy struck. Tanya was rushed to the hospital and within hours they got the bad news; the baby had died. The doctors had no idea why, especially this late in her pregnancy, not that it mattered. Kevin and Tanya's world collapsed around them.

Tanya instantly fell into a deep depression continuously blaming herself and no matter what Kevin did, it didn't help. Even at night, she pulled away from him and slept on the far side of the bed instead of cuddling with him.

At their doctor's suggestion, they started attending 'Grief Counseling' but even that didn't help. Instead, Tanya became more and more withdrawn until she barely spoke to Kevin. Not sure of what else to do, he buried himself in his work.

Months went by and then just before their first anniversary, Kevin began to make plans for them to get away and try to reconnect. Plane tickets were purchased, a room was rented at an exclusive beachfront hotel, tickets for local attractions were mailed to his office, and he arranged for coverage at his office. He thought about getting her some new clothes, including some sexy nightgowns but decided to wait and see how things developed. When the day came, he left the office at noon, never expecting what he was about to walk into.

When he got home, he parked his car down the block rather than in their parking slot so he could surprise Tanya. He walked to the door and quietly unlocked it before slipping inside. Vaguely, he heard noises coming from the back of the apartment. Thinking that Tanya was watching some TV in their bedroom, he slid down the hallway. The muffled sounds grew louder and louder until he stood in the doorway to their bedroom. What he saw was anything but what he expected.

"That's it, daddy. Fuck your little slut. Give me your cock," Tanya murmured as the man behind her pushed himself into her pussy.

The man behind her grabbed her hips and began to slam into her viciously.

"Yesssssss. That's it. Hurt me. Rip my cunt open. Punish me for what I did," she pleaded.

"If that's what you want, bitch," the man roared.

Reality suddenly set in as he recognized the man's voice.

"Dad? Tanya?" he said in disbelief as he dropped the airline tickets he had in his hand.

Their heads snapped as if on springs, looking at the doorway.

"Ohmigod," his father uttered as he pulled his dwindling cock from her but it was too late.

Spinning on his heels, Kevin was out the door. The last thing he heard was Tanya calling, "KEVIN," in an anguished voice.

For the next several hours, he drove aimlessly neither knowing nor caring where he was headed until he found himself sitting in the parking lot of the family business. Considering the time, he wasn't surprised that no one was there when he entered.

Slowly, he walked by the offices. The first one on the right had his dad's name in large bold print the word "President" glaring back at him. Immediately across, on the left side was Alexandra's, the title, "Executive Vice-President" on her plaque since she and his father had merged their companies. Next to hers was Tanya's office and directly across from that was his.

He slipped his key into the lock and entered. Though he knew everything was exactly as he'd left it, the room felt strange and empty. He pulled his chair out and plopped into it like a boneless mass before reaching down to the bottom drawer, pulling out a bottle of Amaretto and a glass. "Funny. I never really liked his stuff until we spent the week at Alex's house," he thought as he filled the glass almost to the top. When he brought the glass to his lips, he tilted his head and drank the whole glass.

When he put the glass down, he found himself looking directly at the picture of Tanya he kept on his desk and right next to that was a picture of his dad and Alex the day they got married. Tears filled his eyes, the question "Why? Why? Why?" repeating itself over and over again in his head. He poured himself another glass and downed that one just a quickly. He was about to fill his glass with the smooth, almond liquor for the third time when he heard her.

"You know, that's really not gonna help."

When he looked up, he was stunned to see Alexandra standing in the doorway.

"Whatcha doin, kiddo?" she asked.

"I don't know ... getting away. What're you doing here?"

"I got a call from Tanya. She was hysterical and kept saying something about the two of you having a fight and that you'd walked out. Honestly, I couldn't make half of it out because she was crying so hard."

"Is that what she's calling it ... a fight?"

"That's what she told me."

He sat there hesitant about what to say. Should he tell her the truth about what he'd seen or keep quiet? Should he go back to Tanya, talk with her, and try to work it out or walk away? And what about his dad? Would they ever be able to work, much less talk, together again?"

"Let's just say it was A LOT MORE than a fight and I'm not ready to deal with it or her right now."

"So what're your plans?"

"Actually, I don't have any at the moment. I'm not even sure how I got here. I started driving and ..." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell ya what. Why don't we get some dinner, maybe have a drink or two, and figure out what you wanna do."

"Okay."

"Just one thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm driving," she giggled as they both looked down at the bottle and empty glass.

"Deal."

The drive was quiet, yet he felt the strain between them. She knew something had happened and wanted to know what it was but at the same time didn't want to seem pushy.

Soon they found a quaint, little road-side restaurant where they ordered dinner. Afterwards, they sat and talked about everything EXCEPT the fight between him and Tanya.

When they went back out to the car, she slid into the driver's seat and waited for him to enter before asking, "Where to?"

"I'm not sure. Just not the office or home."

"Why don't you stay at our place? You can crash in the guest bedroom."

"What about my dad?"

"I'm sure he won't mind," she replied cheerfully.

"I WILL," the anger of what he'd seen now spilling out.

"Wha ...? What's going on?" she asked, sternly.

The truth spilled out whether because of the alcohol or the anger, he neither knew nor cared.

Shock and dismay were soon replaced by anger and disbelief on her face.

"So your dad and Tanya were ...?"

All he could do was nod his head.

She sat in the driver's seat, her hand white from the death-grip she had on the steering wheel. "Now, I think I need a drink but not here. In the mood I'm in, it's probably better, and a hell of a lot safer, if I do it at home," she fumed as she hit the gas, leaving skid marks in the parking lot.

It seemed like only a matter of minutes before they arrived at her house. Dan had moved in with her after they were married while the apartment that Tanya and Kev were living in had originally been Dan's.

"Have a seat," she called over her shoulder as she headed up the stairs. "I'll be right back down. I want to get out of these clothes and into something comfortable. And pour us something to drink. You know what I like."

For a second, his alcohol-fogged brain conjured up the stereotypic image of a woman 'getting into something comfortable' and he felt his body tremble. Luckily, he didn't spill any of the Amaretto as he filled the glasses and brought them to the coffee table in the living room.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers