Life Can Get So Confusing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her hand wrapped around his cock almost as if she were protecting it and at the same time he felt his fingers ... 1, 2, 3 ... inside the warm, wetness of her pussy. Gently, he started to pull them out.

"Leave them there," she whispered as she put her hand over his.

"I didn't even know I ..."

"Shhhhhh, you didn't. I did. When you fell asleep you still had your finger inside me. It felt so good and I was so relaxed I decided to find out how many I could get in," she purred, wickedly. "At one point, I actually had all four fingers in me but your little finger kept falling out."

"But why?"

"The experiment," she replied, teasingly.

"I needed to find a way to stretch myself so I can get your cock in me."

"So did it work?" he sighed as he began to slowly move his fingers inside her.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. It worked so well I think we can probably finish the experiment just as soon as th ..." she stopped as she felt his cock hardening in her hand. "Actually, I think we can finish right now."

He didn't say a word as she straddled him, took his cock in her hand, and, brought it to the opening of her pussy.

Once again, he put his hands on her waist to help steady her.

Just as she had done the night before, she rubbed his cock along the length of her slit, coating it with her juices but this time he could feel a difference. When his cock got down to the level of the opening of her pussy, it wasn't rigid and right but soft, warm, and open. She sat there with his cock pressing against the opening and then pulled away again.

A look of shocked disbelief covered his face. "Again," he thought.

Almost as if reading his mind, she said, softly. "Don't worry, baby. I'm not stopping now. I just thought it might be a good idea to make sure you're well lubricated."

He was amazed and even more turned on as he watched as she slip two fingers deep into her pussy. When she pulled them out, they were covered in her slick juices, which she quickly spread over his cock.

"Now," was all she said and then she raised her hips above his cock and slowly began to lower herself, taking his cock, inch by inch, into her seething pussy.

He arched his back as he felt the hot, fleshy lips slowly part as he slid up into her burning, wet canal. For a second, he thought she'd stop as his cock eased its way up into the hot, clutching softness. Instead, she put her hands on his shoulders, bracing herself, and continued to slip more and more of his cock into her pussy. He felt it surround his shaft, pulling him deeper and deeper into the very depths of her holy-of-holies. Sucking and clutching on his cock, her pussy sucked more and more of him inside her.

"Always wondered," she sighed. "Soooo good. Hurts a little but ... but not enough to stop. Want your cock buried in me. Want it all the way inside. Want to feel it stretching me ... want to feel it pressing against the back of my pussy. Then I want you to help me. I want to feel your cock sliding and out of me, fucking me. I want to know what it feels like to make love to a man ... and then ... I want ... I want you to cum in me. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. I want to feel it dripping from me," she groaned as she slid up and down his cock taking more and more of it into her pussy each time.

He lay there, silently listening to her until he felt the tip of his cock lightly brush the back of her pussy. Then he tightened his grasp on her waist, holding her in place.

"Wha ...?" she said, astounded that he'd stopped her. "Why?" she asked almost pleading.

"I heard what you want and I'm more than happy to give it to you but I think there's something you should know."

Suddenly, she was afraid that he was seeing someone else or had a STD. "What?" her voice quivered.

Seeing the fear in her eyes he replied soothingly. "There's nothing to worry about."

"So you're not seeing anyone else or have gono or something?"

"No and HELL, NO," he answered, a lightness to his tone.

"I know this is going to sound stupid coming from a guy but according to everything I've read, and the few women who I've done it with, hitting your cervix can be painful. Especially when it's your first time. Supposedly, it gets easier and even enjoyable after awhile but ..." he left the rest unsaid.

She leaned forward until her breasts where flattened on his chest and her lips almost touched his. "Thank you," she whispered as she kissed him. Her tongue slid between his lips, intertwining with his. She rested there for a moment, her hands clutching at his shoulders and his wrapped around her waist.

Then, ever so slowly, she began to grind her pussy against his shaft, rubbing her clit into the hairy mass at its base. Their mouths met in a fiery, passion-filled kiss. They grunted and groaned, like two wild animals as they pressed their bodies together while their mouths hungrily devoured each other.

When they finally came up for air, he lay there rejoicing in the feeling, as she began to slowly lift her ass up and down, working his cock in and out of her wondrous, glorious womanhood.

He wanted to pound his cock into her as hard as he could, but he knew it would ruin everything they'd accomplished so far.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... so good. So fucking good. Should never have waited. Should have ... long time ago," she groaned above him, continuing to slide her pussy up and down his shaft.

It took every ounce of willpower to keep from flipping her over in the bed and slamming his cock into her, but somehow he was able to control the urge. Instead, he reached up and took a breast in each hand and squeezed them as he lifted his ass up and down, meeting her with long, deep, thrusting strokes.

"OOHH, FUCK. I wish we had all day to do this. You ... classes ... me ... work," she moaned between thrusts.

"YEAH ... I ... know," he answered, shoving his face into her chest and capturing one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking it feverishly.

"OOOHHHHH!!" she groaned, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him tighter against her tit.

They were panting like dogs as their combined action continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, impaling her almost to the limit every time he slid back in.

Suddenly, he felt a familiar tingling start at the base of his balls and he knew the end was near. He grabbed her ass tightly and started furiously lifting his hips up and down, his cock a blur as it plowed in and out of her. "So close. Gonna cum, T. Gonna cum in your pussy. Gonna fill it to the brim and make it overflow," he grunted.

"Not yet ... not yet ... still need ..." she finished by driving her pussy down the full length of his cock, smashing his cock head against the rear wall of her pussy. "NOW ... DO IT," she yelled. "CUM IN ME. FILL ME ... OH GAWD ... NEED IT SO BAD ... FFUUUCCKKKKKKK."

Her body thrashed and squirmed above him and all he could do was hold on. He felt her internal muscles sucking and pulling on his shaft until he erupted like a fiery volcano, spewing and spurting his molten cum against the walls of her pussy, hissing, "Me tooooooo," in a voice so soft he almost couldn't hear himself.

"AAAEEEEIIIIIIIIIII," she screamed even louder when she felt his cum splash into her depths. A vision of his cum painting her inner walls burst into her mind as her body went rigid as a pole before collapsing onto his chest.

Over and over again, his cock sprayed his cum inside her, filling her pussy exactly as she'd wanted until, with the final squirt, it began to drip from her pussy onto his lap.

Seconds seemed like hours and moments like days as the world spun around them seemingly out of control. Then bit by bit things fell back into place.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself cuddled under his arm again. Her breasts pressed against his chest. Her nipple seemed to hurt a little bit. When she lifted the globe, she was amazed and turned on by the sight of the 'love mark' he'd left. "He marked me as his again. I wonder what he'd do if I did it to him someday," she thought as she let her breast drop back onto him. It was then that she felt a trickle of fluid run across his inner thigh and down to the bedding. She reached down and scooped up some of the liquid, briefly frightened when she saw it was slightly red-tinged. "Definitely not a virgin anymore," she said wistfully.

"Wha ...?" he asked, still half asleep.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if we should get up. You have class starting in an hour and I have the mid-morning shift at the coffee shop."

"Can we just skip it?" he asked, groggily.

"I was thinking the exact same thing," she purred as she settled back into her favorite spot.

*************************************

In the weeks and months that followed, they became known as 'an item' and no one was surprised when they announced that they were getting married after graduation.

What would have been a surprise was that after Tanya's sexual awakening she'd wanted more and more all the time. Patrons of the coffee shop would have been surprised if they knew that on more than one occasion when Tanya appeared to be cleaning the counter after closing, Kev was actually sitting or kneeling in front of her eating her pussy. And the strange muffled coming through the air filtration system at the library weren't ghosts but the two of them using a book storage room on the back of the third floor. But most surprising was that by the time they were about to be married, Tanya was just under three months pregnant.

It was then that they took their first trip to Tanya's home to meet her mother.

*************************************

The moment they pulled into the driveway he had little doubt of Tanya's ancestry. The house, though not the largest in the area, had large Roman columns holding up a typical Roman archway above the front door. The walls themselves looked as if they were made of marble. The walkway leading to the door was crushed, white gravel and flowerbeds were scattered throughout the yard.

The moment the front door opened, Kev knew why Tanya's other boyfriends had been attracted to her mother. Standing a few inches shorter than his 6-feet, she towered over Tanya. Her eyes were hazel and highlighted in the 'Cat's-eyes style'. Her brunette hair hung loosely over her shoulders bringing more attention to her olive-tone skin.

"Hello, darling," she said as she walked down the walkway, her arms spread to embrace Tanya, before kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"Kev, this is my mother, Alexandra," Tanya said. "Mom, I'd like to introduce you to my fiancé ..." she continued in cold, almost frigid, tone.

"Kevin. Please call me Alex, most of my family and friends do," her mother said without letting Tanya finish, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.

"Wow," he said in a barely audible tone.

"I have that effect on men," she laughed.

"I'm sorry but I ... for a moment ... I mean you look exactly like Sophia Lor ..."

She laughed again, before continuing. "I hear that a lot though it isn't surprising since she was my father's fourth cousin. Now, why don't we all go inside. I've got lunch ready and then we can sit by the pool and talk. I've got a brand new espresso machine I'm dying to try out."

Lunch consisted of all of Tanya's favorite foods but after eating hardly a thing, she excused herself saying she wasn't feeling well. True to her word, Alexandra made the espresso and then she and Kevin went out onto the patio, stretched out on a pair of lounge chairs, and talked.

They talked about his schooling, how he and Tanya had met, what his plans were now that he was about to graduate, and, of course, about the baby. The problem for him was that the wind kept blowing the long skirt she was wearing open, exposing her long, tanned, toned legs and the Grecian-style high-heels she was wearing.

"Kevin ... Kevin ... Earth to Kevin ... I'm up here."

Embarrassed, he turned away, averting his eyes from hers. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I have that effect on men," she laughed.

So things progressed over the next week. Tanya frequently complained of not feeling well, though whether from the pregnancy or simply as a way of avoiding her mother, Kevin wasn't sure. That left him and Alexandra to spend almost all the time together.

He soon realized that it wasn't just her looks that attracted men but her easy, happy-go-lucky attitude towards life. She smiled almost constantly and her laugh was contagious. Since she ran her business from her house, he saw that even in business matters she always looked for a compromise that left all parties satisfied.

What he found most intriguing about her was that she disappeared for 1 - 2 hours almost every afternoon, usually about the same time that Tanya took a nap. On the day before they were to leave, curiosity got the best of him and he went searching for her. What he found was something that would be burned into his memory for a long time.

He had noticed the pool house the first day they arrived but it always seemed empty. Today, the door was open just the slightest bit and when he got closer he could hear voices inside. It wasn't until he peeked in the door that he saw Alexandra and a young man. Both of them were nude and she was slowly stroking his cock as they stood next to a bed.

"Don't worry about it baby. They're going home tomorrow. Then you can come back inside and we can do all the lovely, nasty things we want."

"You promise?"

"Of course. Now, bring me that beautiful cock of yours," she purred as she sat down on the bed and took his cock in her mouth.

Kevin, instantly, felt his cock begin to harden and realized that he should leave but for some reason couldn't move.

"Mmmmm, I love the taste of your cock," she whispered when she pulled it from her mouth. "There's just something about a young man's cock that I just can't get enough of."

The young man replied but Kevin couldn't tell what he'd said until he heard Alexandra's reply.

"Not today, lover. As much as I'd love to have you eat my pussy I have a business call in half-an-hour and I have a far better idea how I'd like to spend that time," she purred as she lay back, spreading her legs.

The young man instantly climbed between her legs and in a single thrust, buried his cock in her pussy.

"That's it. Fuck me. Give me that beautiful, hard cock of your. Pound my pussy. Arrrrgghhhhh, this is what I needed today. Keep going. I don't care ... just don't stop. Mmmmmmmm, I've been thinking about your cock all morning and now it's mine. Now, do it. Fuck your slut," she said as she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking them behind his back.

Once again, the young man said something that he couldn't understand until he her heard her reply.

"Of course I'm yours, baby. I'm your slut anytime were together. When we're here ... like this you can do almost anything you want to me."

Once again, Kevin heard the young man say something.

"No, NO, and FUCK NO. You know better than to ask me that. I've told you before. First, I will not marry you or agree to be with only you. When we're together, we're together. What I do and who I do it with when you're not here is up to me. Second, I will not let you, or anyone else fuck me in the ass, and third, I most definitely will not pretend I'm my daughter. If you wanted to fuck her you should have taken a chance before she left for college. Now, she's engaged and going to have a baby, so I guess you blew it," she replied sternly before continuing in a low, sensuous tone, "Of course, there are other things we can do."

Kevin moved closer until he stood with his back against the wall, his ear at the opening to the door.

"Ohhhhhhhh, is that what you want today? You are such a naughty boy. Come here and fuck, mama. Fuck me, baby. Fill your mama's cunt with your cock and pound her. Yessssss ... just like that. OH FUCK, you're deep.

"NO, don't stop. I told you I want you to fuck me. Use me. Pound my cunt you little son-of-a-bitch. Fuck your mommy's pussy and fill it with your cum."

For the next several minutes all Kevin heard was the squeaking of the bed and sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Once again, he thought about leaving but as if on cue he heard Alexandra sigh.

"So close. Don't stop, baby. Fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. That's it. Mmmmmmm, play with my tits. Yesssssssss, suck my nipples. Oh gawd, I wish I was pregnant like my daughter then I could spray us with my tit milk. Arrrggghhhhhh, you are such a naughty fuck. Yes ... yes ... yes," she said as if admitting something to him and herself. "I'd love to get pregnant again. I'd love to feel full of a new life and I'd love it if my tits were full of warm, mother's milk."

Her words must have triggered her lover because the next thing Kevin heard was a low, primal groan.

"Ohmigod, baby. So much cum. Love it ... yessssss ... me, toooooo ... nowwwwwwwwwwww," she wheezed.

Kevin couldn't help himself as he peeked around the doorway. The young man was on top of Alexandra, his chest flattening her tits, and his head was turned away from the door. She was beneath him, her legs now at his sides, her arms wrapped around his back. Her fingernails were lightly scratching along his spine but, most surprising was when Kevin looked up he saw that she was looking directly at him.

He stumbled backwards as if he'd suddenly seen a snake and almost tripping over a small poolside table. He heard Alexandra as she shuffled away, suddenly aware of the wet spot that was growing in the front of his pants.

"Don't worry about it, baby. It's probably just the cat chasing something."

Once in the house, Kevin headed for the room he shared with Tanya. Fortunately, she was still asleep when he slipped into the shower.

When the shower door opened a few minutes later he spun around. Water was in his eyes and for the briefest of seconds he thought he saw Alexandra standing there but it was Tanya's voice that he heard and Tanya's hand that he felt wrap around his still semi-hard cock.

"I was having a dream about the first time you and I made love and it got me so horny," she sighed as she ran her hand up and down his cock. "I've been thinking about your cock all morning and now it's mine," the words echoing exactly what her mother had so recently said.

Grabbing her by the waist, he spun her around so she was facing the shower wall. "If this is what you want, then this is what you're gonna get," he growled as he bent at the knees, his cock head pressing against the opening of her pussy. Luckily, she was well lubricated from her dream and the water that was cascading down her back.

"Now, do it. Fuck your slut," she whispered, her words once again echoing those of her mother.

Unable to deal with what he'd just seen and what was happening now, Kevin thrust into Tanya's pussy in one prolonged thrust, burying his cock all the way into her.

"Uummmmpppphhhh," she grunted. "Gawd, baby. What's gotten into you?"

He didn't answer but pulled his cock almost all the way out and drove back into her.

She placed her hands on the shower wall, bracing herself against his onslaught. "Ohhhhh ... I can't believe this," she panted. "Do it. Take me. Oh gawd. So wicked. Gonna cum already. Fuck me, lover. Fill my pussy with your cock. Stretch me ... oh fuck ... fuck me ... fuck my pussy ... such a slut ... fuck ... fuck my c ...," she hesitated before continuing, "CUNT ... fuck my cunt ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yesssssssssss ... now sweetheart. CummmiiNNNGGGGGGGGG," she wailed.

Kevin had never imagined he could feel this way or do such a thing. He had been raised to treat a woman with respect but right now ... at this moment ... he didn't care. All he cared about was cumming deep inside her. Then in a flash, he saw Alexandra's face ... or maybe it was her he wanted to be cumming in. It didn't matter as he pulled Tanya back against him, burying his cock all the way into her as his cum rocketed from the tip of his cock covering the walls of Tanya's pussy. "AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH," he growled like a forest beast.