Life's Defining Moments

Story Info
Second marriage works out better.
11.7k words
4.3
19k
38
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: You'd think after eighty-six stories, this wouldn't be necessary, BUT, this story is fiction! I should say its fact based fiction, with the names of the people having been changed for my peace of mind. The story I'm about to relate is nearly 100% true, with this author taking just a bit of poetic license, with the complete permission of my wife, a retired clinical social worker.

One more thing: Nowhere in this story is there ANY UNDERAGE SEX!!!

Onto my story.

I'm Carter Jensen, nearing my thirty-fifth birthday, married to a wonderful, loving wife. Mind you, she is my second wife, as the first one provided two of life's defining moments, for me. One very good. One not so much.

Most people have those moments, and remember them fondly.

First kiss.

First crush.

First sexual experience, and so on.

I remember my first kiss. Eighth grade, Bethany Hobbs, right outside her house. Wow! I saw stars.

I also saw Bethany kiss at least three other boys in my school, so that taught me a valuable lesson.

My parents also explained to me that at thirteen, I was not ready to think of any long-term commitments.

I didn't have a first crush until my junior year in high school.

Andrea Walsh. A senior, who was just the cutest girl I'd ever laid eyes on.

There was one major problem. She hardly knew I existed. Where I was the shy, skinny kid, who just went to school, returned home, and was more or less invisible, she was involved in every activity you could think of. A cheerleader. She sang in the school choir. Plus volunteering for many school projects.

The once or twice she would say hello and smile at me, my knees would get weak, and I could barely reply to her.

During my senior year in high school, I started thinking about what to do after graduation.

With both of my parents teaching school, and my older sister in college to become a teacher, too, I wanted to do anything other than following in their footsteps.

Talking with some of the military recruiters, in our home town, I decided to join the Air Force, and learn a very valuable skill. I found out I had a very high aptitude for electronics.

Talking it over with my folks, they agreed with my choice, leaving me with my final two months of high school, before starting my four year commitment.

Just about a week before graduation, I was doing some yard work on our next door neighbor's back yard, when their twenty-three year old daughter, came out and offered me a tall glass of cold water.

This family had lived next door to us for as long as I could remember, so I could laugh and kid around with Victoria Yarrow. Even with our five year age difference.

Bringing me the glass of water, I saw she was wearing just a pair of jean shorts and a very skimpy tank top, with no bra.

Mind you, she had very little use for a bra, but I could see her nipples poking through the material of her tank top.

"Hey, Carter, I hear you're going into the Air Force after graduation, right?"

"Yep, you heard right."

"Are you going to fly airplanes?"

"Not hardly, I'm going to learn all I can about electronics."

"How long will you be gone?"

"I leave the week after graduation, for six weeks of basic training, in Texas, then I'll be going to technical training in Mississippi for around three months, until the Air Force decides where to send me."

"You do know I'll miss you, don't you?"

Without answering, I took a long drink of water and went up to her and put my arms around her, thanking her for being such a good friend.

She took my face in both hands and gave me the softest, most sensuous kiss I'd ever received.

Without saying a word, I responded with a very deep kiss of my own.

Standing at their back door, with both hands on her nicely rounded behind, we silently started moving inside their house.

Even with virtually no experience in this type of activity, I had a fairly good idea of what was going to happen.

Like I said, a life defining moment.

Moving inside her folks' empty house, still holding onto each other, and locked in our very sensuous kiss, I got really brave and moved one hand to her barely covered breast.

Her tiny nipple was already rock hard, but my touch made it seem even harder.

Moving to what I assumed to be her bedroom, she let me remove her tank top, revealing her A cup boobs, with her nipples looking like they could etch glass.

Silently, she pulled my shirt over my head, and reached for the button on my shorts.

Down they came, in one swift move, taking my briefs with them.

Cautiously, I moved my hands to the waistband of her own shorts, and eased them down her very long legs.

There was no need for anything else, as she must have misplaced her panties.

Both of us fell onto her bed, still locked in our kisses. God, she could kiss. Her tongue seemed to brush my tonsils, but who's complaining?

I leaned over kissing each pebble-like nipple, hearing her moans getting louder and louder.

With one hand lightly stroking my nearly seven inches, I hoped I'd be able to last long enough to finally lose my virginity.

As if I wasn't excited enough, she leaned over taking my entire manhood in her very warm and inviting mouth.

"Oh, God, Tori, I'm, I'm" Before I could even get the words out, I shot stream after hot stream of cum right down her throat.

Rolling onto my back, with Victoria right next to me, grinning like The Cheshire Cat, she smiled at me saying, "first time?"

"If you mean first blow job, then, yes. I can't begin to tell you how I'm feeling, right now."

"Don't talk, just take your time, and lets do some more. Lots more, Carter."

With that, we just started lightly kissing, with my hand softly rubbing up and down her silky pussy lips. The very fine, light brown hair covering her womanly charms, just seemed to get my motor running, again.

Never having done this before, I cautiously moved between her legs and tentatively licked up and down her very wet lips.

Finding her already throbbing clit, I knew I was doing something right, as her hips thrust up and down and her knees clamped tighter around my head.

Moving back up her lithe body, stopping to inhale each nipple, I positioned myself between her thighs, and slid my rock hard manhood inside her extremely hot pussy.

A life defining moment.

I just couldn't imagine anything better than this. Slowly pumping in and out, kissing each other, with her fingernails digging into my shoulders, and her legs locked around my ass, I started picking up steam.

Hearing just how vocal she could be, along with the vocabulary of any longshoreman, we kept up our fucking for another ten minutes, or more.

After emptying my load deep inside of her, I rolled away, when my mind started working, again.

"Oh, shit, Tori, I didn't use a condom!"

"Don't worry, Carter, if I wasn't protected, I'd never have let you in bareback. Besides, I wanted to give you the real deal, in case I'm your first. But, let me warn you, be very careful about doing this uncovered with girls you've just met."

We just stayed on her bed, holding each other, softly kissing with my hands massaging her very firm boobs.

No matter their size, I just couldn't get enough of her perfect, little boobs.

I felt her hand on my cock, again, with it responding under her guidance.

Rolling me on my back, she gave a very nice lick up one side, and down the other, before swinging one leg over me, and sliding down my very erect shaft.

God, this was amazing. As she rode my cock, slowly, I was barely moving my hips, with my hands gripping her cute little ass.

After a few minutes, she rolled off, moved onto all fours, and with a little wiggle of her ass, I moved behind her and gently entered her sacred spot.

With my hands holding her hips, I really picked up my pace and was giving her several little orgasms, one after the other.

Finally, blowing another load deep inside her pussy, I just fell onto my back, trying to catch my breath.

"God, Carter, you are one very quick learner. I'm so glad I could teach you a few things."

"Victoria, I'm guessing that not every girl I might get in bed will be as free spirited as you, correct?"

"You have to play everything by ear, and never do anything you both don't agree on. Understood?"

"Yes, my wonderful teacher."

I finished up, while Victoria watched me with a very contented smile on her beautiful face.

I knew I might not have another chance at a sexual romp like this for quite a while, so I knew I had to savor this in the interim.

Graduation went just as I had hoped, and I was ready to face the searing heat and knee buckling humidity of San Antonio, Texas.

My six weeks of intense basic training put me in the best shape of my life. Not that I wasn't in fairly decent shape at the beginning, but I finished thinking I was a true bad ass.

Getting to Biloxi, Mississippi, the work was just what I needed to help me on my way to a productive career in the electronics field

Half way through my three month training, we were finally given a weekend off, and allowed to go into the city of Biloxi.

We were all cautioned about over doing things, and to beware of the inherent dangers of the 'nightlife' in a Gulf of Mexico military city.

Yes, there were casinos, located on barges in the Gulf. And, yes, there was a fairly thriving 'red light' district.

Because of said red light district, there was a standing order, that if any member of the Air Force contracted any STD, they could be medically discharged, or worse, receive a dishonorable discharge.

Point well taken.

I did venture into town with a few guys I'd made friends with in my training unit, but steered clear of some of the seedier places they went to.

With me not being much of a drinker, plus just having turned nineteen, I didn't want to risk getting tossed into a Mississippi jail.

I did, however, go to a very nice casino, since they weren't too strict about the age limit. Without ordering any booze, I must have looked older, and wasn't carded.

I found I had a fairly good grasp at playing the craps table, staying with the pass/no pass line.

After pocketing just over two hundred dollars, I headed back to base.

Never did I return to any of the casinos, as there was a huge crackdown on underaged servicemen gambling, and ID cards were checked, religiously.

Nearing the end of my training, I found out that I was going to RAF South Ruislip, part of the Third Air Force, just outside of London, England. Even though this was a US Air Force base, its name had the RAF in front, because it was property if the United Kingdom.

There, I found out, I'd learn about all the latest electronics the Air Force was using in Europe, and throughout the world.

I also found out that travel throughout Europe was relatively easy, so I planned on doing as much traveling as possible

I was told just how rigid the military preached about getting into trouble on British soil.

It was understood that one DUI was one too many, and you couldn't drive ever again in England, if you were dumb enough to get caught drinking and driving. I learned that British drunk driving laws were much more strict twenty or even thirty years ago than the state of Washington's are today.

I did learn, rather quickly, that English beer was quite a bit stronger than I was used to, but this was just at the start of the craft beer revolution in our Pacific Northwest.

I digress from my story.

I did do a bit of exploring in some of the neighborhoods of London, finding it to be a very diverse city, with people from all over the world. I quickly learned which areas weren't the safest for American servicemen. Another thing I quickly learned was just how large an area the city of London covered. Nearly half the size of the entire state of Rhode Island.

I constantly heard some of my fellow airmen talking about how easy it was to get dates with English girls, but I wasn't there just for the sex that was readily available.

I also knew I wasn't in the market for a wife. Companionship, yes. Life-long commitment, no.

I did do some travelling, but during my first year, or so, just travelling around the country, nothing too far, being dependent on the train system.

Just so you know, I was definitely not celibate, but not one of the party guys that seemed to find the bed of a different girl every other weekend. Or so it seemed.

During my second year of my three year tour, my parents included some news in their weekly letters, that Victoria Yarrow was engaged, to a rather unsavory looking guy.

Since I had her parents address, I sent her a letter saying how happy I was for her.

With her being my 'first' I always held a spot in my heart for her.

Another thing that was made abundantly clear to me, was the British people's love for football. Soccer to us Yanks.

For my first year, or so, I just took my time learning about all the teams in and around London.

I quickly learned the teams in the more affluent neighborhoods, as apposed to the teams in the working class neighborhoods.

Remembering two of my uncles being welders, I took a liking to the Tottenham Hotspur. People who rivited for a living were close enough to my welding uncles, that was the team I followed most closely.

During my three year stay in the UK I did have several girlfriends, but nothing that would ever lead me to taking an English bride back stateside.

After my discharge from the Air Force, I found my training left me in high demand, back home, and was soon hired by a very large electrical contractor, helping to get new office buildings wired for the twenty-first century electronic world. And old buildings brought up to the newer standards.

After just six months of working, I was able to find a nice, older home that the previous owners had started to fix up, before being transfered across the country.

With my work keeping me fairly busy, along with finishing my house, I found minimal time for dating. I was never one to take part in meaningless sex, but I started thinking that I might just change my way of thinking.

In my second year working for this very large contractor, we landed a contract to rewire an older building, bringing into the modern era.

We planned for three to four months to complete our task, on this seventy-five year old building.

The two floors I was given to update belonged to Haversham and Sons, a financial planning company, who I learned could help me with my own planning.

Not only could I get some very good tips, I started getting to know one of the secretaries, whose area was where I started updating.

Let me describe Annie Lester. She looked about fifteen years old, maybe five feet tall, plus and inch or two. Medium length, light brown hair, and the bluest eyes in the entire downtown area.

I did find out she was nearly twenty-two years old, single, with a personality that can only be described as bubbly.

We did talk, briefly, each day, and I became more interested in her each day we talked.

After nearly three weeks, I finally asked her to have coffee with me after work.

In case you're wondering, I rarely drank alcohol, so coffee was my drink of choice.

When we left her building, we headed for a local coffee shop, with Annie telling me she couldn't stay too late, because she just started caring for her fourteen year old sister, due to their mother being ill.

Over coffee, we just hit it off. We talked about ourselves, in the getting to know each other mode.

Leaving, so she could get home, she did stand on her tip toes, and gave me a very nice kiss.

We progressed, slowly, moving from just coffee, to lunch, one or two days a week.

We also pregressed to giving each other a nice kiss, or two, leaving our lunch spot.

As these kisses got more intense, my hands usually found her cute, rounded backside.

On the third or fourth lunch date, our kiss ended with one of my hands lightly cupping one of her very firm B cup boobs.

I felt her bra covered nipple harden, instantly.

"Do you think your sister can do without you on Friday, so we can go on a real date, that just might include you coming over to my house?"

"Umm, maybe, I think she mentioned the possibility of a sleepover with a girl in one of her classes."

Going back to work I just couldn't quit grinning.

The week just crawled by, seemingly about seventy-five hours each day.

I silently hoped our first real date wasn't too far from my expectations of what just might occur.

Would we end up in my bed?

Would either of us be disappointed?

Knowing the nice neighborhood restaurant where I was taking her, just a few blocks from my house, was within walking distance, we had a very nice conversation returning back home.

"Carter, I want you to know, that you won't be my first, if that's on your mind."

"Annie, what either of us has done in the past, is just that, in the past."

Stopping, taking her face in both my hands, I gave her as sensuous a kiss as I could.

Standing just a little ways down from our ultimate destination, locked in our embrace, it was Annie who finally suggested we take ourselves inside, out of prying eyes.

Just inside the front door, I lifted her up so our faces were right in front of each other with her throwing her legs around my body, hanging on for dear life.

Moving towards my bedroom, with Annie holding on very tightly, kissing each other all the way down the hall.

Getting to my bedroom, our bodies were still entwined, with us starting to remove our clothing.

In between taking our clothes off, we kept our kissing, and when I removed her shirt, I lowered my head to kiss each rock hard, pink nipple.

Falling onto my bed, locked in an embrace, I lowered my head to be level with her sparsely covered pussy.

Using my tongue to part her already wet lips, I quickly found out just how sensitive she was. When my tongue touched her clit, she literally dampened my entire face.

Holding onto her behind, driving my tongue as deep as it could go, she moved around taking my rock hard cock deep into her very warm mouth.

It didn't take much more time before I was shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Moving a tissue covered hand up to her face, she emptied her mouthful into the tissue.

Seeing me still at nearly full mast, her eyes gave me the 'let's go for round two' look.

Fishing a condom out from under my pillow, we were off to the races, with her riding me and both my hands cupping her very nice, firm B cups.

Rolling us both over, with her legs locked around my back, and me lightly biting her luscious, pink nipples, I was almost shocked hear her soft moans turning into much louder cries of passion.

She must have been nearing her third ear splitting orgasm, when I finally erupted, filling my condom, completely.

Rolling off, and grinning like the cat who caught the canary, we just looked at each other, silently thinking this just might lead to something more.

Over the next few months, we saw more and more of each other.

Yes, nearly all of our dates ended with us in bed, either hers or mine. We were fortunate that her sister had several friends whom she had sleepovers with, and even accepted the returning favors, which we agreed to abstain with young teens in her apartment.

We definitely did not feel comfortable having her sister and her pals be alone, with us fucking like minks at my house.

One Sunday afternoon, we were having a nice breakfast, when Becca, her sister, looked us both in the eyes and asked, "when are you two getting married?"

We had briefly talked a little about that very subject, but we both thought about moving in together, first, to see if we could tolerate each other on a constant basis.

We admitted we both were starting to have serious feelings for each other, so we did start thinking in that direction.