Life's Defining Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, as her tummy expanded, thus limiting some of our more strenuous activities, we were more creative in our bedroom gymnastics.

With this pregnancy, Tori seemed to relish our sexual exploits more than with our first child. I definitely wasn't complaining.

Just as Johnny was turning fifteen months old, Tori called me at work, telling me it was time.

We made all the necessary calls to insure the twins would go to daycare, as well as dropping Johnny off at my parent's house, and off we went to greet number four, as we had taken to calling him/her.

Having nearly the same exact delivery room crew as we had the last time, it only took just under ninety minutes for Danielle Jensen to make her appearance. One ounce under seven pounds, with a head full of dark blonde hair. With a set of lungs that would make any opera singer proud.

Getting settled in her room, my parents brought all three kids in to see their new sister.

We all had a nice laugh when Mary walked up to mommy and Dani with one of her dolls and asked Dani if she wanted to play dress up.

"We might have to wait a while for that, sweetie."

"OK," showing how accepting she was.

Both my parents asked if this was 'it' with our family.

We really thought that four was just right, and for us to quit while we were ahead.

Getting back into the swing of things, both in and out of bed, our two liitle ones flourished in our loving family.

Was everything sunshine and roses?

Not by a long shot.

Sure, we had disagreements, but they were dealt with before they became irreversible.

Show me a family with four children all eight years old and younger, without anything to argue about, and I'll make sure to tell you that's impossible.

Anything that was troublesome was dealt with as soon as possible.

We had that most unique family dynamic. Four children who all got along with each other.

It must have been a year and a half after Dani joined our merry band of jensens. that we were having a picnic in a nearby park, when the two little ones saw another woman with a tiny baby in her arms.

They both came running back to us, grabbing our hands and telling us we had to see this little baby.

Much to my surprise, it just happened to be Annie, my ex, with a little baby girl.

"Hello, Annie, I see you've met our two youngest kids."

"Hello, Carter, yes I've met them and they are adorable."

"Daddy, do you know this lady?" they both asked.

"Yes, you know the nice girl at your daycare, Becca? This is her older sister," and I left it at that.

We talked with her and her husband for a few minutes, and left to enjoy ourselves back with the rest of our family.

I had long put aside any animosity towards her, and didn't really think about our three troubled years of marriage.

After all, I had a very loving wife, plus four absolutely wonderful kids.

I was very well established in one of the largest electrical contracting businesses in our area, with my wife working as much or little as she chose.

She loved having time to help out in the older kid's classrooms, and with the younger one's preschool.

Just a side note. At least once a year, Uncle Peter would visit his namesakes, and he did convince me to sing some of his old songs.

Once, when he did call our youngest son Little Jackie Paper, Tori told him that she threatened me with castration if I called him by that name, we all had a good laugh, and enjoyed his singing all the more.

As we were celebrating our fifth anniversary, we sat back taking stock of our life. I survived a very rocky first marriage, with Victoria surviving a set of twins, all by herself.

Having the good fortune of reconnecting, we've made a great life for ourselves, plus four wonderful children.

Any difficulties we've experienced we've overcome, as a family.

Will any of our kids become electronic geniuses? Who knows? Will either of the two older ones become musical geniuses? Again, who knows?

All we know for sure is they will be encouraged to anything their hearts desire.⁸