Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, kinky," she giggled. "We'll put Joaquin in her ass while she fucks mine, and then you can lie underneath me and fuck my poonani. How's that sound?"

"Well, it'll be the fakest foursome I've ever been in," was my response, making her snicker. "It's a good thing I love you, babygirl."

"I know you do, Trekkie," she said contentedly, relaxing again and just staring out the window. It was a sultry day, and there was nothing to do but just exist pleasantly. "Wanna go find a secluded spot so we can park, and you can watch me play with myself?"

Well, I wasn't about to turn an offer like that down. I drove us to a large park where I knew plenty of isolated parking spots. Not to mention there were plenty of secluded areas nearby in case we felt like getting our freak on outside the car. Some five minutes and change later, I was pulling into a parking spot and Cait was a little flushed and almost squirming in her seat.

"I can't wait to get off for you ..." she breathed, playing with her seat belt reflexively. There were no other cars in the area. We waited a few minutes to see if any showed up, but from the looks of it, we were the only people parking here. Cait was out of her shorts and tank top in moments, leaving her clad only in little thong panties, which were already soaking wet. She turned in her seat, leaned back against the door and pulled the thong off next, exposing her slick, shaved pussy to me.

Cait was horny enough that there was little or no pregame show to what followed. After rubbing her slippery netherlips about three times, two of her fingers just plunged straight through them and deep inside her pussy. She let out what I could describe as a sigh of relief and then began working said fingers back and forth eagerly. Her womanhood made loud, wet shlicking noises as she masturbated, her eyes closed and her head falling back against the window.

Not surprisingly, I was getting a huge hard-on from watching her, although I didn't pull my cock out to take care of business, since she had expressed the desire to cum for me, and therefore she had my full attention. She was panting and squirming in her seat, her skin going pink, a line of sweat on her brow. Her free hand was pulling at her nipples, making her shudder and whimper while she fucked herself.

"Gnnnnn, Mike!" she gasped suddenly, arching her back and pushing her hips off the car seat, her teeth clenched as she tried desperately to keep from screaming. She moaned as loudly as she dared, churning her hips around her fingers, her gooey pussy clenching them fiercely. I didn't mind that she was oozing cum onto my seat; it's not like I ever had to sit in it.

She collapsed back into her chair, chest heaving, fingers still slowly working in and out of her pussy. Her free hand caressed her breasts, collarbone and neck, finally touching her mouth sensually. Her eyes were glassy when they finally opened, her pupils wide. The smile she gave me was serene.

"Don't think I've ever got myself off that quickly before," she breathed, staying still and just basking. "Way to bring out the whore in me, Trekkie."

"A man does what one can," I said simply, reaching over and caressing her foot and ankle. "And that was beautiful to watch, by the way. Everyone should be so lucky."

"Nope," she said, shaking her head slowly. "Only a lucky few, like two guys, one girl, and you. That's it. I've never frigged myself for anyone else before. But I really wanted to for you."

"I'm flattered," I replied. "Feel better?"

"Yeah, but I'll be horny again in a bit," she admitted, pulling her fingers out of herself and licking them. "So you're just gonna have to find a secluded spot and fuck me."

"Oh, the horrors!" I said dramatically, making her giggle before she got up and leaned in to kiss me.

***

We sat under a tree, with Cait in my lap, my legs crossed beneath her and her legs wrapped behind my back. We were both naked and I was buried deep inside her. She sighed contentedly and kissed me lovingly, her breasts squashed to my chest.

"I love doing it outdoors with you," she whispered, nipping at my skin. "It feels so good, and so naughty."

"I still can't believe that couple walked by and didn't notice us," I remarked, reliving the moment where a young man and woman had strolled by, babbling to one another animatedly, failing to espy the couple fucking under a tree not twenty feet away. Dopey Millennials. "Talk about pressing our luck."

"Mmm, I love it when your luck is pressed deep inside mine," she purred, nuzzling my neck. "God, I love feeling you throb inside me."

I had to agree with her there; I loved feeling my cock throbbing inside her tight, wet pussy. We kissed lovingly, fondling and caressing without a care in the world. We'd been sitting here for over an hour and only that one couple had gone by. We'd chosen our secluded but public spot well.

Cait sighed and leaned backward, resting her hands outside my knees. She moaned and began undulating her hips in circles, rolling her pussy around my cock, which was still deep inside her. I looked down, entranced by the sight of my glistening member moving between her sticky netherlips. Cait looked down as well, but her view wasn't quite as good, because of her angle and the fact that her sizable tits were in the way. She giggled as I pulled my cellphone out of my belt clip and began recording the action to share with her later.

"So considerate ..." she breathed, still squirming on my cock. God, I loved watching her while we fucked. She was carnal poetry. As she rolled her hips, she also squeezed me, her tight tunnel rippling around me. Whoever taught her to do that, I was sending them a fruit basket and a thank-you card.

"Mmmm, y'don't need to worry about cumming again," she murmured, her eyes closed. "Just let me get off about six more times on this dick of yours ..."

I could keep hard for Cait, even if I couldn't cum for her just yet. She'd drained my tank not ten minutes before, her greedy pussy taking in my whole offering. I watched her intently, her lovely body moving in such a sensual manner. The way she moved her core and her belly muscles when she fucked, the flexure of her behind in time with her pussy, the pink flush to her skin, or the way she bit her bottom lip ...

"I love this position," Cait managed to say, her hairline damp again from her exertions. "It ... I love how your dick pulls up against my cunt and slides along my front wall ... uh! God, yessss ..."

I smiled as I watched, her movements slowly gaining steam, her body beginning to tremble as she fucked herself on me. Her breathing became panting, and her beautiful face was starting to scrunch up as she fought to hang on. Small moans escaped her open mouth, her womanhood clenching tighter and becoming wetter.

She thrust her hips forward and down, impaling herself on me with a loud sigh. Her body shook, and her pussy gripped me fiendishly, the contractions of her muscles almost peristaltic. She bucked hard and I gripped her hips firmly, making sure that she stayed on me. She moaned now through clenched teeth, trying not to cry out and give us away.

Staying hard was amazingly easy, because I was rapt watching her. She had not calmed down from that orgasm before she began grinding on me again, flinging herself into another, panting loudly and with sweat now streaming down her lovely body. She keened and came again, three more times, each time more thrilling to watch than the one before. The last one had her pussy squeezing me so tightly that I shuddered and came again, although I had little to offer her. It was an intense climax for me all the same.

Cait finally seemed to have sated herself and flopped forward onto me, breathing heavily and pressing her face into my shoulder. Her pussy was still fluttering around me, and I still throbbed inside her. This felt wonderful, being here with her like this. Time had my full permission to stop and leave this moment exactly as it was.

Finally she lifted her face up and looked into my eyes, hers glazed and almost unfocused. Her skin was wet, her breath warm and sweet. Her fingers came up and touched my lips gently while she gazed at me.

"Jerk," she whisper-breathed, her eyes never leaving mine. "How'm I s'posed to not fall in love with you when you let me do things like that?"

"Oh, I have faith in my ability into making sure you don't," I replied, caressing my fingers through her wet hair.

"That's probably true, you big goon," she grunted. "Probably try to bite my tit off again or something. Meanie."

"Post-orgasm Cait is so cute and petulant," I chuckled, holding her close. She hugged me and made a petulant noise, not showing me her face. She was adorable when she got embarrassed. Ironic, considering how readily she had shed her clothes and masturbated for me less than two hours ago. "And I do love you."

She decided not to rely on words and simply kissed me instead. It was meaningful and loving. It lasted a few minutes before she pulled back and sighed, seeming to have finally composed herself and becoming confident Cait again.

She smiled at me brightly. "So, howzabout you take me for ice cream or a smoothie so I can replenish my bodily fluids, and then take me back to your place so you and Joaquin can fuck the ever-living shit out of me?"

"How can I refuse such an elegant request?" I laughed, groping her breasts and making her giggle in delight.

***

We walked inside, and Cait was already rather quiet and blushing. I asked her if she still wanted to do this, and she simply nodded, looking at the floor. I took her word for it and we deposited our accessories in the living room before heading upstairs, arm-in-arm. Cait squeaked when I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom.

"What did you do that for?" she asked as I put her on my bed.

"This is your first DP," I reasoned, smiling at her. "What if you die? I wanted that moment to be special."

"Oh, shut up, you doofus," she grumbled, swatting my arm. "Just undress me already."

I happily complied, lifting her arms and pulling her tank top over her head, exposing her lovely breasts. She lay back on her elbows and lifted her hips as I removed her shorts, leaving her wearing only her tiny thong. She smirked at me naughtily, wiggling her hips. She breathed a little more heavily and spread her thighs as I leaned down, taking the material of her thong in my teeth and slowly dragging them down her legs until they came off. She sat up again, and I moved in close, allowing her to take her thong away from me with her teeth. She made a cute growling noise at me, wrinkling her nose.

"Mmmm, you've got me all naked, Trekkie," she purred, crossing her legs coyly. "Whatcha gon' do with li'l ol' me?"

By way of response, I took her by her hips and pulled her roughly until she was lying on her shoulders and her legs were hooked over my shoulders. She went wide-eyed and gasped at my display of strength, then moaned loudly as I buried my face in her pussy, lashing her with my tongue. She squirmed and writhed, her lips instantly growing wet. My tongue massaged her clit, making her shudder and squeak before snaking back deep inside her. She squeezed and mauled her breasts, whimpering with need.

I ravaged her with my tongue until she was writhing and almost thrashing and finally screeched, cumming hard. True, she'd cum several times earlier in the day, but with what was about to happen, I wanted her to be as relaxed and her muscles as pliant as possible. She gasped and panted, her chest heaving while she rode out the orgasm.

Cait collapsed back into my mattress, breathing heavily, her eyes wide and glazed again. I pulled my face away from her pussy and smiled at her while lowering her legs down. She lay like a wet dishrag, staring at the ceiling.

"Jesus, Mike ..." she wheezed, wiping sweat from her brow. "Tryin' to kill me before we do this?"

"No, I just want you as relaxed as possible for it," I replied, firmly massaging her stomach with my thumbs. "You'll thank me later. Can you move over?"

Cait wearily wiggled over to the head of my bed, sweating on my pillows. Oh well, I'd change them later. Meanwhile, I retrieved Joaquin from his corner, where he was sitting with Solitaire. He was seated in a chair, with his impressive dick standing straight up. Solitaire was standing over him, her legs outside his knees, but settled halfway down so that his cock was penetrating her pussy. How she held that position for so long was anyone's guess.

I pulled Solitaire off Joaquin and set her on top of the dresser, so that was she watching in the bed in a comfortable but sexy pose. I took Joaquin and transferred him to the bed, laying him lengthwise in the center. Cait giggled and wiggled over some more, amused by his perpetually erect cock.

"How're we gonna do this, anyway?" she asked, wobbling his dick by its tip with her finger.

"Well, he's not much of a mover, so I think he'll be lying on the bottom," I suggested, pretending to consider a situation I'd already worked out in my head. "You'll sit on him, in reverse cowboy, and then I'll kneel in front of you and fuck you there. Sound good?"

She puffed her cheeks and blew out her breath. "Well, I asked for this, didn't I? No sense in getting cold feet now, right?"

I retrieved the lube from my bedside table and pulled her up to her knees. We kissed deeply, and she pressed herself to me. She seemed to have a nervous energy about her, perhaps because what she was about to do intimidated her. I'd relax her, though. I broke the kiss and held her close, smiling into her eyes.

"So I'll fuck your ass a little bit, too get you ready, and then we'll put you on Joaquin. How about that?"

Cait blushed. "I haven't had you in my ass yet," she murmured. "And you're as big as he is," she said, pointing at Joaquin's member. "You're not gonna hurt me, are you?"

I kissed her. "Relax, babygirl, and I promise I won't. I'd never hurt you. You've done anal before."

She nodded. "I've let a few guys try it, and I've done it with a vibe, but... you and Joaquin are pretty damn big, Mike."

"You'll be fine, I promise," I assured her. "You'll love it."

"I know," she said, smiling. "I've just got the yips. I've never had two guys in me at once."

"Well, neither have I," I replied, making her snicker and smack my arm again. "But I thought you'd had threesomes before."

"Well, yeah," she answered, reaching for my pants and pulling them down. "I've been with a girl and a guy, and I've blown a guy while another fucked me, but never one on my ass and one in my kitty at the same time."

She pulled my shirt over my head and I was now as naked as her. I caressed her cheek. "How do you want me to do this? From behind? Looking down at you? Do you want to be on top?"

She considered for several seconds before looking up at me, her eyes shining with honesty. "I think I'd like it if you were leaning over me," she said quietly. "I like having you every way, but I feel so close and safe when you dominate me like that. Does ... does that makes sense?"

I nodded. "Lie back, babygirl."

"I love it when you call me that ..." she breathed, going down on her back, her legs over the edge of the bed. "Just do your thing. I'll relax ..."

She smiled serenely as she played with her breasts and watched me. I gently eased her legs apart and knelt down between them. I kissed her pussy, making her sigh in pleasure, while my hands rubbed the lube to warm it up. She shivered a little as she felt me applying it to her little pucker.

"Mmmmm, Trekkie ..." she moaned as she felt my finger slide inside her ass. She squeezed her breasts and arched her back slowly, her eyes closed. "That feels so nice ..."

She arched her back and groaned a little more as I gently pushed my middle finger inside to join my index finger. Slowly I stroked them back and forth; she clenched her teeth as I crooked my fingers slightly, stroking along the front wall.

"Can you look down?" I asked, waiting for her reaction. She managed to lift her head and look down toward me. Her eyes focused and widened slightly. She couldn't really see it, but she could no doubt feel it. My crooked fingers were pressing against the back wall of her pussy, pointing upward. She moaned at the sensation.

"H-how many more fingers?" she managed to gasp out. "I feel really full ..."

"I would advise one more," I said, going back to stroking her. "Just to keep you loosened up and ready for the fit. Can you do that?"

"Uh-huh," Cait breathed before laying her head back. "Do it."

It was hard to describe the noise she made, somewhere between a grunt and a gurgle, as my third finger joined the other two inside her. Her back didn't arch this time; she seemed to almost sink into the mattress, as if trying to retreat from the sensation. The grunt was followed by a whimper and one of her hands slapping against the bed repeatedly.

"Fuuuuuuuuck ..." she whispered. "Fuckfuckfuck! Michael! Oh, God!"

"You okay, darling?" I asked, pausing. I wasn't being too gentle, since she wanted what could only be considered a rough sex act. I had three fingers in her, and I was pushed into the bottom knuckles. She was going to feel a lot fuller than this shortly.

"I'll be fine ..." she said, squirming. "Fine, fine ... just keep it up for a bit, and then get your dick in me..."

I nodded and began stroking again. Cait moaned and writhed some more, but I could feel her adjusting - not just her ass stretching of its own accord, but she was begging to try to squeeze my fingers, experimenting with flexing her muscles around me. Good on her. I loved this girl.

I drizzled some more lube on her knot, and she shivered at the cool sensation. I worked it around and into her before placing my rock-hard cock at her entrance. Sliding my fingers out, I replaced them with my throbbing head just inside, holding her open. Her tight ring was already constricting, and I felt it squeeze me.

"You ready, beautiful?" I asked. She nodded hastily, her eyes still closed, sweating and shaking.

"Do it ... do it ..."

I slowly pushed inside, mindful not to hurt her. She clenched her teeth and her groan got louder the farther I pushed into her ass. Nearly thirty seconds had passed before I had sunk in to the hilt, my hips pressed to her inner thighs. Cait seemed paralyzed, hardly moving. Her face was screwed up in what was almost a grimace, her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth clenched.

"Hah ... uhhhhh ... gnnnnnn ..." she wheezed. "Fuck, Mike ... fuck me ..."

I began sliding very slowly back and forth, watching my cock disappear inside her tight, toned ass. Her knot was distended, slightly red, but otherwise looked fine. Great, in my opinion, never better. I pushed and pulled in a slow and steady rhythm, letting Cait adjust.

"Gnnnnnn, yessssssss," she mumbled, her hands coming down to clutch at her knees. "That feels so fucking good ..."

"Glad you like," I replied, smiling slyly and picking up the rhythm slightly. "Should be easier with Joaquin."

She went silent, trying to rock back and forth in time with my fucking motion, squeezing me as I pushed in, relaxing as I pulled out. Her hands found mine on her thighs and gripped them, helping to center her. She was puffing out her cheeks and almost blowing the air out, as if she were giving birth or running a marathon.

I fucked her a little faster, making sure she could keep up. I intended to make her cum at least once, which would really relax her ass, more than enough for her to sit on Joaquin. She seemed determined as well, rocking now and squeezing as much as she could. She would lift her head and look down her body, flexing her abs to help adjust to the unreal sensation of being so full.