Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smacked her again, making her squirm, and then shoved my fingers back inside her wet slit. She moved up and down my cock faster, with a sense of urgency, no doubt brought on by an impending orgasm. I drilled and twisted my two fingers inside her faster, then began wiggling them as I pressed deeper inside. Kate squealed and ground back against my fist as she began to cum, slathering my hand in her juices.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me, her skin flushed pink and her blue eyes glazed and burning with lust.

"'s'enough foreplay, Trekkie," she panted, her gaze locked with mine while she pumped my throbbing cock with her hand. "Time to get it in ..."

Without another word, Cait straddled my lap, facing out so that she could see Anita on my laptop screen. Anita had noticed what was happening and positioned herself similarly over Joaquin's cock, holding it beneath her shaved, dripping pussy. The girls stared at one another through the screens, breathing heavily for several seconds before beginning to settle down, groaning as they were penetrated.

I shivered as Cait's warm, moist pussy enveloped me, listening to her sigh as she bottomed out, sitting on my thighs. My hands went up and took hold of her ample breasts, giving them a squeeze. Anita, meanwhile, had taken Joaquin's cock all the way inside her, and had her eyes closed as she fondled her own perky breasts, pinching and pulling at the nipples. Cait's eyes were staring dead ahead at Anita, her mouth hanging open slightly as she licked her lips reflexively.

Anita opened her eyes and smiled at us, reaching down to play with her pussylips.

"Want a real good view?" she asked in a sultry purr.

Then she leaned backward, her hands behind her on either side of Joaquin's torso and tilting her hips so that we could clearly see her pussy, split open by Joaquin's member deep inside her. She groaned at the angle of penetration. Cait was shivering at the sight and wet beyond belief. She began moving up and down on my lap, squeezing my cock inside her with each motion.

Still leaning backward, Anita pumped her hips slowly back and forth and rolled them, giving us a show. We watched as Joaquin's member slid wetly in and out of her, the glistening lips giving way around the shaft. We could hear Anita moaning languorously as she fucked herself on the mannequin.

"God, that's so hot ..." Cait murmured as she squirmed up and down on my cock, her warm, damp skin gliding against mine, her ass cheeks pressing to my crotch. She felt so good clenched around me, I never wanted to let her go. We writhed and pumped against one another in the driver's seat as we watched Anita, confident that the deep shadows behind the building were concealing our illicit activities.

Cait turned her head and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply, our tongues snaking out to tangle around one another. She moaned into my mouth as I groped her tits, playing with them and pinching her nipples. One of her hands made its way down and began massaging her pussylips and clit, making her shudder and whimper. Watching her move and fuck herself was so erotic.

"Gnnnn, you feel so good in me ..." Cait whispered, her lips brushing mine as she spoke, her arm snaking back around my neck. Her other hand moved down and caressed her wet slit and my cock as it slid back and forth inside her. "You make me feel so full ..."

We writhed and undulated against each other while we watched Anita, and she stared at us, seemingly delighted by every thrust I made into Cait. Her pale skin was turning pink, and she was trembling, a sheen of sweat forming on her. We'd all agreed ahead of time to not prolong the proceedings, since Cait and I didn't want to risk getting caught. So none of us were really holding back as we fucked our way toward ecstasy. Cait was pumping up and down faster now, bracing herself against the car door as she leaned forward. Her eyes were closed and she was panting as she bounced on me, her naked body freely available for my molestation. My hands squeezed and fondled her breasts. Her drenched womanhood was making squishing noises as she took me inside her.

Anita was gasping and squeaking, pushing her hands tight behind her back and resting them on Joaquin's stomach as she wriggled her hips for us, giving us a splendid show. Her pussy was a very deep pink, nearly red now, the lips swollen as she fucked the mannequin hard. Sweat shone on her skin and she could barely keep her eyes open.

"Oh God, guys!" she managed to rasp, her whole body trembling now. "Oh, Jesus, I'm gonna - "

She pressed forward and down with her hips, driving herself onto Joaquin's cock as hard as she could, letting out a strained growl before crying out and shuddering like she was having a seizure. As the floodgates opened and she began to cum, she started bouncing on the cock with reckless abandon, as if she feared no harm spearing herself on it with all her might. She grunted and panted loudly, grinding down on Joaquin and shamelessly squirting to the point that she actually spattered her screen.

Anita cumming set off Cait almost instantly, and she wailed loudly and shook on top of me, her pussy clenching me fiendishly. I groaned and pulled her down hard onto my cock, which swelled inside and began spurting my thick, gooey ropes of cum deep inside her. We grappled onto one another, churning and kissing, our bodies almost fusing together from the pressure.

Cait collapsed back against me, her chest heaving, and she was breathing heavily. On the screen, Anita seemed ready to pass out. She lay back on Joaquin, her knees still resting on either side of his thighs. His cock was still pinned inside her, even as she lay down, but the angle and the fake dick's natural pull forward against her upper wall made her moan loudly. We couldn't see her face, because her tits were in the way. Only her drooling pussy was visible, split open obscenely by the polymer phallus trapped inside it.

"Gnnnnnnn, God ..." we heard her mumble. "Please tell me we can do that again..."

"As often ... as you want ..." Cait panted, her eyes still closed as she lay back against me. My hands were still massaging her breasts, which I know she loved after cumming. "Hell, we already decided we can do it in Mike's room and you can be across the hall in yours. No chance of us getting arrested that way for public indecency."

"I'm in ..." Anita managed to say.

"Or you can fuck Mike in your room and I'll fuck Joaquin," Cait sighed, slowly sitting up finally, and rotating her neck. "I think watching you two fuck is hot."

"Same with you two, I could watch that all day," Anita agreed. She started trying to move, but found she couldn't, being too tired, and still nailed to Joaquin. Her hands moved about uselessly for several seconds, but she finally gave up. "Gnuhhh. Stuck ..."

We watched intently as she tried squirming her hips, but she was really fixed to Joaquin. She moved and rolled to the sides feebly, and then tried to scootch up his body, making very slow progress.

Then her pussy mound developed a strange, moving bulge up top and Anita sucked in her breath as Joaquin's cock shifted inside of her, popping out with an obscene noise no onomatopoeia could readily represent. Anita screeched and bolted upright, her eyes as wide as dinner plates as she stared right at us, unseeing.

"You all right, babe?" I chuckled, still fondling Cait's boobs, my hard cock still deep inside her and surrounded by her warmth.

Anita got what seemed to be a sudden chill, and then an expression of dread came over her face, as if something was happening. I happened to look down and noticed her pussy was leaking profusely.

"Ohhhh, ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she whined as she leaped off her bed and dashed off-camera and out of her room.

"What just happened?" Cait asked, somewhat confused.

"Just listen," I replied, holding her close. She snuggled back against me and I turned up the volume on my laptop. Within two seconds, the sound of someone pissing echoed into Anita's room.

"AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" we heard her say from the bathroom across from her bedroom door.

Cait began to snicker-giggle, which I felt around my cock in her pussy. "Oh God, she pissed herself when Joaquin's cock tore out of her! I hope she's okay."

"She will be, she only damaged her pride," I said cheerfully, playing with her breasts. We kissed some more, until Anita finally returned, looking rather subdued. She shoved the mannequin aside, and sat on the edge of her bed, looking at us. "Better, squirt?"

"Ha ha," Anita mumbled, her hands clasped in her lap. "Not like you haven't seen my piss before, Mongo."

"I haven't," Cait mentioned, probably not helpfully. Must've been the oxytocin talking.

"Pretty sure that'll happen as long as that big perv you're spiked on is around ..." Anita muttered. "Am I allowed to cut out, guys? I kinda need to wash my sheets and mop the piss off my floor."

"Sure, we'll be home soon," I said easily. "We love you, babe!"

"Love you guys too ..." Anita said, blowing us a kiss and turning off her camera. The screen went black and Cait turned in my lap to look at me.

"I can see why you have a thing for her," she cooed, smiling at me. "She's pretty awesome."

"I do indeed like her a lot," I replied, shifting around as Cait turned in my lap and was now facing in, with my cock still deep inside her. "I don't, however, have a thing for her the way I do for you."

"Mmmmm," she hummed, putting her arms around my neck and pressing her lovely breasts to my bare chest before rubbing her nose against mine. "Good to hear, Ludo, because I kinda have a thing for you too, y'know."

She kissed me and we made out for some time, caressing one another, and she moved up and down on my cock gently. We weren't really fucking, per se, but just loved the feeling of being so close to each other. We'd completely forgotten about not wanting to get caught on some off chance, preferring to remain totally enamoured of one another right where we were.

"Soooooo," Cait said softly and with a seductive smile. "D'you feel like making it all the way back to your place before we do it again?"

***

We made love again in the dark parking lot before returning to my place. It was close to three in the morning when we crept in quietly, with me trying to contain Cait's giggles as we went to my room. We'd never bothered dressing after leaving the parking lot, simply staying naked and hoping we wouldn't get pulled over. Fortunately, almost no one was on the roads.

Cait crawled slowly onto my bed on all fours before looking back at me and wiggling her cute butt. I took hold of it, leaned down and pressed my tongue to her slippery slit, massaging it readily. Cait gasped and shuddered before biting her lip and squirming back against me in need. We simply could not get enough of each other.

I knelt beside my bed and used one hand to brace her ass while I began snaking fingers in and out of her pussy, while my tongue teased her. Cait whimpered and bit the knuckle of her index finger, trying to control how much noise she made. It didn't take long before she pressed her face into my pillow and moaned loudly, cumming around my tongue and fingers. I licked the cum off her and then we crawled onto the bed, facing one another with my arm around her and her legs slung over my hip. She smiled as she felt my hard-on poking her in the groin.

"Dirty old man," she whispered, poking my noise. "All horny for little ol' me again?"

"What do you mean again, silly?" I said as I shifted around and positioned myself before sliding my cock back inside her, making her suck in her breath. We stared into one another's eyes as we moved slowly back and forth, making gentle love. It was absolute Heaven for both of us.

"I don't want this to end," she murmured, her lips so very close to mine. "Not what we're doing right this second, I mean what we have, Michael."

I smiled. "So we're careful, that's all. You're my secret love and I'm yours, for as long as we can get away with it."

"But it will end, won't it?" she said, her voice tinged with sadness. "We'll have to stop."

"We won't stop because we want to, darling," I assured her, caressing her hair and pushing deeper inside, making her bite her lip again. "I love you too much to ever want to stop, and I'll never get bored of you."

She nodded and kissed my nose. "I don't see myself ever wanting to stop either. I love you too much to do that."

We pulled even closer and kissed lovingly while we undulated gently against one another. Five minutes later, Cait shivered and sighed as she came, and I crushed her to me as I pumped yet more cum inside her. We both settled finally, spent from our lovemaking and adventures. I whispered that I loved her, a sentiment she returned, and then we fell asleep in one another's arms, with me still inside her.

Why on Earth would I ever give this up?

***

Author's Notes: It was indeed a crazy summer, and Cait and I did just about everything together. The intent, of course, is to basically narrate the events of that season and beyond, with all the fun we had together and how damn much we meant to one another. Hopefully you'll appreciate it.

I've reached 2,600 followers and I'm very flattered. Thank you for your attentions. We're mid-way through July, and the summer here in Toronto is exquisite. Hot and humid, something people do not normally associate with Canada, but Lake Ontario provides a unique microclimate to Toronto that I've always loved, as a summer baby.

People ask me about deleting comments and why I do it. Maybe I should explain.

I have someone, my niece, who actually manages my Lit page and account for me. She's over the age of eighteen, tyvm, before you transcendents out there get any stupid ideas. I have given her free rein to look after the comments section of my page as well. So, when my disclaimer/foreword at the beginning of my chapters warns you that useless comments and illiterate flames will be snickered at and deleted, I assure you, she is taking great glee in snickering and deleting. I just don't have time to check as often as I'd like.

I don't mind constructive criticism, at all. Keep in mind, I am not inclined to believe that you are any kind of literary scholar I should be taking criticism from to begin with, but that's beside the point, really. I like hearing from people, either bucolic accolades, or the aforementioned constructive criticisms.

What I have no time for, however, are cowards who hide behind anonymity when they leave a review and proceed to crap all over mine, or another author's page. If you have something shitty to say, but cower behind an anonymous review, well, why would anyone care what you think? I've instructed her to delete any of these types of reviews that she comes across, because they bother my good and worthwhile readers as well. Why do I know that? Because many of them have said so.

Here's the takeaway from what I just told you...

  1. Nobody cares what anonymous flamer and shit criticizers think.

  2. I've got someone to handle my reviews page for me. I'm 99% unlikely to ever see your anonymous shit review, and she is every bit as unlikely to tell me. Don't bother, because I will never know or find out. Useless criticism is a lazy form of ego defence. Quit wasting your time.

  3. If you take issue with my little soapbox here, remember, I won't see you criticize this either. Man up and PM from with your name or email attached. At least I can respect that.

I'm likely to attach this little blurb to all chapters involved in my next round of writing, so if you happen to see this again and you're a regular reader, my apologies in advance. The world is full of rocks, and pedants and trolls live under every single one. A lot of ground to cover.

I believe Sapphic Serenity is next, or maybe My Naughty Neighbour.

Or is it The Great Khan? Dammit, I should check.

I have another chapter of Mike & Karen ready, for those of you addicted to the Alexaverse stories. So hang in there, more incoming.

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management