Like a Daughter to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gnnnn, Mike ..." she whimpered again. "It was never like this before."

"Just wait until you get double-barreled, babygirl," I said, smiling slyly. "That'll blow your mind."

"Jesus, how many times in a day are you gonna do that to me?" she almost whined, but she kept rocking in time with me. "Gnnnnnnnn, make me cum!"

I nodded and fucked her a little harder and faster, and she responded predictably. Her breathing became full-on panting and I could feel her heart pounding through her ass, the squeezing motion so rhythmic as to be unmistakable. Cait's skin was getting more and more pink with each passing moment, her pores sweating and her muscles contracting.

"Oh, God, it's gonna ..." she gasped, starting to shudder. "Oh, fuck, it's-"

She didn't finish that sentence as she gripped my wrists and pulled down on me as hard as she could, even while trying to stretch her spin and crane her neck. She clenched her teeth so tightly I thought they'd break as she shrieked through them. Her ass squeezed my cock spastically as she came, even her pussy frothing over with her gooey essence. It was such a ferocious onslaught of an orgasm that I almost came myself, but I managed to maintain control for now, pumping in and out vigorously while she wailed and writhed on me.

She collapsed into the bed again, tears on her face from the effort she'd made. I slowly, gently pulled out of her, and she gasped and shuddered when my cock-head popped through her ring. She was almost purring like a kitten, caressing herself all over and keeping her eyes closed. I stroked one exposed ass cheek as she lay on her side, murmuring to herself.

"I'll be right back, beautiful," I said quietly. She nodded and continued holding herself, while I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself quickly. I didn't want her body to cool down from its current state, when it would be accommodating Joaquin's dick in her ass shortly.

I returned and found her sitting up, slowly rotating her neck and sighing languidly. She smiled upon seeing me.

"I'm looking forward to Joaquin in my ass, but what I'm really looking forward to is you fucking me at the same time, y'know? Being there with me and sharing this whole thing with me - that means everything."

"I'm glad," I replied, approaching and standing in front of her. "I'm thrilled to be a part of it."

She signed and crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees. She found the lube and drizzled a generous amount into her hands, rubbing them together before taking Joaquin's dick between them and stroking up and down until the whole member was glistening. She looked at it and licked her lips, seemingly ready for more. She glanced up at me, as if asking for permission. She didn't need it, but I nodded all the same.

Cait slowly straddled Joaquin, jumping slightly when the tip of his cock poked her ass. She adjusted quickly though, facing down his legs and leaning forward while she got her bearings. I thought of offering to help, but then decided to let her work it out for herself. She reached under herself and took hold of the shaft, holding it steady while she pressed her knot against the head and took a deep breath.

"Take your time," I said in an assuring tone.

Cait nodded and settled down a little, grunting and then sucking in her breath while the tip penetrated her ass. She wiggled around, adjusting to the sensation before lowering herself down farther, taking Joaquin deeper inside. She moaned and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Gnuh, it different with him, because I'm controlling it," she breathed, before looking up at me. "But he doesn't throb ..."

I smiled and caressed her cheek, nodding. She took another breath and pushed herself down some more. I didn't want to tell her to hurry, but I thought she would need to pick up the pace a little or her thighs would get tired of bracing her. Cait seemed to have the same thought, however, and sank even lower, shivering as Joaquin went deep inside her ass.

"Hooooooooly shit ..." she breathed, her eyes closed. "He's as big as you, but there's no throbbing. Feels good, though ..."

She began moving up and down, almost imperceptibly at first, except I could see her ass cheeks flexing slightly. She must have felt settled, because her hands moved to her breasts and massaged them while she found her rhythm.

"Kiss me, Michael ..." she murmured as she moved up and down slowly. "Oh God, come and kiss me before we fuck ..."

I moved closer to her, kneeling between Joaquin's legs and pressing my lips to Cait's, kissing her lovingly. She moaned through the kiss and put her arms around my shoulders. Our tongues tangled while she squirmed on the cock in her ass. My hands fondled her breasts, my fingers pinching her nipples as she shivered and whimpered with delight.

"Mmmmm, Trekkie," she murmured as my hand snaked down to massage her gooey pussy. "You're gonna feel so good in me."

I moved in closer still, having pushed Joaquin's legs wider. I was kneeling between his thighs in front of Cait, my cock standing at attention. We kissed deeply and my shaft pressed flat between our bellies. Cait was squirming in need now, having adjusted to Joaquin in her ass. Her fingers found my member and stroked it eagerly.

I took hold of her hips and now lined up my cock with her dripping slit. Without further ado, I slid deep inside her and Cait shuddered, her eyes opening what in what looked like shock. Cait's pussy, which was tight to begin with, felt unusually so, and I realized it was because of Joaquin's cock deep in her ass, almost like a barrier I was pushing against. I adjusted my position and my dick now slid up inside her, parallel to the mannequin's.

Cait's eyes were wide and she seemed almost unable to blink. She was impaled on Joaquin and myself, our cocks deep inside her. I held her hips and she stared back at me blankly. I smirked and kissed her nose, causing her to finally respond.

"Oh, Jesus," she half-wheezed, her skin growing pinker by the moment. "I ... I didn't expect it to feel like this. Oh wow ..."

"Now here's what we do, darling," I said gently, cupping her cheek to keep her attention on me. "You move up and down on Joaquin. When you go down, I'm gonna push up inside you, okay?"

She vaguely nodded and took several breaths, as if preparing herself for what came next. Taking hold of my arms, Cait braced herself and began to move up and down, groaning loudly as Joaquin slid in and out of her ass. I in turn held her hips and began a pumping motion to move me up and down inside her. It was somewhat awkward for me at this angle, not least because of Joaquin's thighs limiting my movement, but this was about Cait, so I soldiered on. Besides, it still felt wonderful.

Cait was panting and groaning shamelessly at this point, yet again covered in sweat. We kissed feverishly as I sawed in and out of her pussy, dimly aware of the added pressure of Joaquin's cock in her ass just behind, separated only by that thin membrane inside her. I could feel the throbbing of my cock intensely, and I'm sure she could too, because she was whimpering and almost crying about how incredible it felt.

"I love you so much ..." she managed to say while we kissed. "Mmmm, you feel so good in me like this."

We pumped and writhed against one another, with me pushing up into her as she sank down. Cait shook and made noises of tortured ecstasy with each thrust. She was going to pop soon, no question, and I'd make her cum hard. It felt so good and she was so tight that I had a small concern that I might cum quickly myself, but then I realized that I had a ready distraction - Joaquin was lying beneath me, and my balls kept slapping against his as I fucked my Cait. Remembering this on occasion did indeed help me keep form cumming too soon.

Cait was now shaking, unable to keep her eyes open, and sweat streamed from her lovely body. She couldn't speak, only pant and moan. Her pussy flexed around me, tighter with each passing moment. Her fingers kneaded my back, nails digging in.

More than that, she was desperate to cum, as she was now just bouncing up and down on our paired cocks with abandon. Having Cait impale herself on me so recklessly was a thrill beyond words. She had surrendered to this incredible sensation, no longer trying to control herself.

"Gn! Mike!" she blurted, pulling me closer so that her breasts were squashed to my chest. "Oh, God! I'm -"

She jammed her mouth against mine suddenly and shrieked in rapture, a sound that would have been heard all over the neighbourhood if she hadn't kissed me. She screamed so loudly that my teeth were vibrating. I felt it in my sinsues. But where I felt it most was my cock, which her pussy clenched fiendishly as she came. Her frothy cum bathed my groin as she churned and ground against me.

I let myself go and groaned, pushing up inside her as hard and far as I could, my cock throbbing as I lashed her rippling tunnel with ropes of cum. We moaned and wailed into one another's mouths as we heaved and writhed together. Cait was almost sobbing as she broke the kiss and pressed her face to my shoulder, holding onto me for what felt like dear life.

"Okay ... okay ... we gotta stop ..." she rasped breathlessly. "Oh God, I'm gonna die ..."

I stopped pumping inside her and held still, even though my cock still throbbed maddeningly, oozing into her pussy. She kissed my shoulder and neck wearily, her whole body trembling in exquisite exhaustion. "Just let me stay like this for a bit ..." she whispered to me. I held her close, hugging her and caressing her gently.

"That was ..." she murmured, her face still pressed into my shoulder. "I don't ... that was too intense for words. We can't do it too often, unless you want to kill me."

"Definitely don't want to kill you," I replied, nuzzling her. "But I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I'm glad my first time was with you," she said, looking up at me now. Her eyes were bleary from the intense sensations she'd felt, but also glazed with pleasure. "It still feels so good, Ludo. You make me feel so good. We should've done this so long ago. I feel like a dolt for making you wait. You, of all people, shouldn't have had to wait."

"You're worth it, squirt," I said cheerfully. "We'd better pull you off of Joaquin soon."

"But you'll stay in me, right?" she almost pleaded, looking at me intently. "That's what I really want right now."

I nodded and put my arms around her back while she rested her hands on my shoulders and braced herself. She leaned forward and shuddered, groaning as she lifted herself off the cock in her ass. Cait yelped as Joaquin popped out of her suddenly and she sagged into me, trembling. I held her tight, even as she sank deeper onto my member. I kissed her gently and stroked her hair.

"Let's lie down," she sighed. "Stay in, but let's lie down."

I reached down with one arm and pushed Joaquin off the bed. He landed with a thump and Cait giggled tiredly as he was ejected. I pulled her down with me, her leg slung over my thigh to help keep her inside me. We held each other close and kissed lovingly, whispering to one another. It felt so good to just hold her, remaining deep in her pussy while my hands caressed her beautiful body.

"How's your tushy feel?" I asked, smiling and rubbing my nose against hers.

"Empty," she replied, wiggling her butt around for a moment. "It's weird, because it's still tingling and so on, but it feels so empty. I was worried about crapping myself when I pulled off of him. Thank God I didn't."

"Enjoy it?" I asked.

"The butt-fucking? Oh, Hell, yes," she said emphatically, nodding. "It felt so good when you were in me, Trekkie. Like, by far the best thing ever. We need to do that a lot more, please?"

"I will happily fuck your butt as often as you like, babygirl," I said, kissing her nose. "Whenever you want me in your ass, just say so. I loved how you felt."

"Mmmmm, I never want this moment to end," she purred, snuggling into me. "Stay in me and just hold me while I go so sleep."

I held Cait close, feeling her drift off still latched onto me. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift, lost in our shared post-orgasmic bliss. Life was pretty damn good at the moment.

***

"I can't believe you told her," Cait said, blushing as we sat in the restaurant, eating Chinese food. "What if I didn't want her to know?"

"She only knows that you watch her cam shows," I reasoned. "She doesn't know your name or anything. Is your name obvious?"

"I ... guess not," she considered. "I mean, maybe you'd get it if you saw it, but I doubt even you would think of it without seeing it."

"Then no worries, right?" I said, spooning more rice for myself. "You don't watch every show, and she averages a few thousand people per show now. You're completely anonymous. And Anita's flattered, trust me."

"Still upset with you for telling her," she grunted petulantly, folding her arms and puffing out her cheeks while scowling. She was going to draw on my face with a marker while I slept, I just knew it. "Anything else I oughta know? Does she know I have the hots for her?"

"I think she figured that out herself, the days you left my room and squirmed your tits into hers on the way out," I replied, shrugging.

"Hey, squirming titties does not necessarily mean a girl has the hots for another girl!" Cait insisted. "It might just be a greeting."

"So are you gonna tell her that you don't have the hots for her?"

"No ..." she grumped, scowling at the table.

"Just eat, silly," I said cheerfully.

"m'not hungry," Cait pouted.

"That's your lying voice," I countered, smirking. "I know it well."

"I don't have a lying voice and I'm not hungry!" she snapped, her nose crinkling in annoyance.

Her belly picked that moment to growl loudly, more than enough for me to clearly hear it. I raised an eyebrow as her metabolism contradicted her.

"Traitor ..." she muttered at her belly before shovelling a chicken ball covered in sweet and sour sauce into her mouth. "Well, d'you wanna watch one of her shows from my laptop with me?"

I smirked: "Given that her shows literally happen across the hall from my bedroom, it seems a little pointless."

"Well," Cait mused, masticating on a chicken ball. "Whuf if... we waff on muh lapfop and she waffes uff back? A priffat shuh?"

"I think people usually pay for private shows," I replied. "But she might like it, so let's go for it. We'll find Wi-Fi while we're out, and have a session with her. I'll run the idea by her."

"I think it'll be hot, having Anita watch us fuck while she does her thing," my lovely companion said, having finally swallowed her heavily breaded poultry. "Maybe she'll use Joaquin so she and I can ride cocks together ..."

***

It turned out that Anita was more than willing to have fun over the cam feed. We arranged for a relatively slow period of traffic, so as to not interfere with her revenue too much. Anita had agreed to use Joaquin, and Cait was thrilled to allow my roomie to use the sex doll for any other show she liked. I was glad they were so agreeable with one another. Jealousy would have been a bad thing at this point.

And so we found ourselves sitting in a dark parking lot, next to a building that had an open Wi-Fi signal and my laptop sitting on the dashboard of my car. We were both naked and watching the screen intently. Anita, meanwhile, was looking at us from her webcam and smiling slyly, also naked.

"Well, lookit you two," Anita quipped, sitting on the edge of her bed, crossing one leg over the other. Her long, black hair fell over her pale breasts, a lovely tease. Beside her on the bed lay Joaquin, his knees spread and bent over the bottom edge, his cock poking up straight. She stroked the shaft absently with her dainty hand. "I never give freebie shows, but I am pretty damn sure you're my happy exception."

"Thanks," Cait chirped, smiling brightly, waving at the screen and snuggling her head against my shoulder. "Joaquin treating you right?"

"Well, he doesn't talk much, so he's already doing a lot better than most of the boys I date," Anita replied, looking over at the dummy and wiggling his cock back and forth before giving it a solid smack. "And he doesn't object if I get a little abusive, seemingly."

"Yeah, he likes it rough," Cait giggled, stroking my chest with her fingers. "He's a total sub. He even let Trekkie here fuck his ass."

Anita looked at me, raising her eyebrow. "Something you wanna tell me, cishet roomie?"

"Ignore her," I sighed, while Cait giggled like a brat. "Joaquin's ass was a substitute for hers when we were doing everything except fucking. She was riding his dick and asked me to fuck his ass while she did it."

"Jesus, you two have issues," Anita sighed, shaking her head. "I'm so glad you worked them out, so that Mongo there doesn't keep taking his lust for you out on me. As for tonight, should we just do this?"

Cait nodded. "We're in a secluded parking lot with Wi-Fi, but y'never can guarantee complete privacy, really."

Anita shrugged: "You two could've stayed in Mike's room and I could've been in mine, yo."

"Nah, this feels more fun," Cait replied, reaching down and stroking my cock, mimicking Anita's actions with Joaquin. "Besides, if you got this big lug going with your show, he might just dump me off of him, barge across the hall and fuck the shit out of you."

Anita snickered: "Yeah, right. He's wanted to fuck you since before he met you, blondie."

"Well, there's something we have in common," Cait said, happily, still massaging my shaft and making it swell. "Ooh, Trekkie, am I turning you on?"

By way of response, I took her by the back of the head and pushed her mouth down onto my cock. She made a muffled sound of protest for a moment before giggling and then beginning to bob up and down, humming to herself. Anita frowned and squinted.

"Angle your screen and your camera down, you big lug," she grunted. I can't see her suck your dick. I wanna compare notes with how I do it."

I took my laptop screen and angled it down so that Anita could watch Cait going to town on me. I could just make out Anita's face, her chin resting on her hand as she watched intently, kicking her foot back and forth. Cait, meanwhile, bobbed up and down hungrily, making wonderful wet noises with her wicked mouth. I reached over and began caressing her ass, making her moan and squirm it back against me.

"Can you see me, Cait?" Anita asked. Cait tilted her head slightly as she sucked on me and looked at the screen before nodding. "Good," my roomie declared. "Let's suck these fuckers together."

Cait nodded again and continued sliding her lips up and down my length. Following suit, Anita leaned over, resting her elbow on Joaquin's stomach and lowered her mouth onto his cock, taking him as far in as she could. She began bobbing up and down, looking over at her laptop screen to see what Cait was doing. The girls moved in rhythm with one another. Cait shivered and moaned loudly as my hand found her pussy and massaged it gently, making her wetter with each passing moment.

"Mmmmm, make her crazy, Mike," Anita moaned as she reached back and fingered herself while still moving up and down on Joaquin. "You're gonna fuck her so good ..."

Cait shuddered and moaned as I smacked her ass. In case I haven't mentioned it, she loved to be spanked. Even if you were just casually passing by her in my house, you could smack her behind and she might squeak and jump, but when she looked back at you, there'd be an unexpected and lurid smile on that beautiful face. She'd probably let a stranger crack his palm off her cheeks if I wasn't around to punch him.