Lindsey Loved Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped from me after lots of loving kisses, after resting I wanted him gone. I wanted to see Francis, see what he had to say. "Harry baby, my husband won't be long, do you want think about going?" I said. "Yes I suppose so Lindsey, but I would like to see you again if I can.? "I'll call into the bistro to see you next week hopefully," I told him. He got dressed and left, I watched him go, I quickly cleaned myself up, and went in to see my hapless husband. But one telling point, I was wearing my fluffy dressing gown, and nothing else but a smile.

"Francis," I said cheerfully as I went in, "are you alright, let me adjust your bonds, are you uncomfortable?" His face was a mask of uncertainty. "Got anything you would like to ask me?" I said, as I stroked his cock for him. He soon started getting erect, so I decided to fuck him right there. He was rock hard, his face begging me to keep going, I think he was scared to ask me what had been going on upstairs.

I stood in front of him, and dropped my gown to the floor, I posed, one knee bent and lifted, turning sideways, my breasts were aflame from Harry doing me, so I knew my body had the right hue to it. "See anything you like Francis?" I teased. "Oh Linns please," he was begging already, great!

I climbed on him, facing him, knees either side, I took a delicate hold and slipped him in, he whooshed in thanks. I kissed him, he needed me I knew that. But training him popped into my head. "Now Francis, before we go on, what do you want to ask, what do you want to know?" I lifted and dropped, then stayed still, "Did you really do that with him, were you really upstairs with him, or are you having me on?" he asked. "What did it sound like?" I said. "It sounded real." "It was Francis, Harry is his name, and he's twenty," I whispered into his ear. I felt his cock twitch and pulse. "And Francis" I said quietly, "he really hammered your beautiful innocent young wife, it was absolutely horrendously great." I set about him them, up and down I went, kissing him, biting and sucking his neck. I left great hickeys on him just under the shirt line.

He was panting and panting, he was ever so worked up. "He is a wonderful lover Francis," I said, "I can't wait for you to watch him screwing your gorgeous wife darling, can you?" "No Linns, I can't," he moaned as I rode him to his sexual extinction. I wondered if Harry was working tomorrow, I would have to find out. Francis came, his voice cracked and mewling, his head fell on to me. He was now my being. I let us relax then got off him.

I released him saying. "This is how it is now Francis, anytime I want another man to satisfy me instead of you, I will, okay?" He was looking at the floor but nodded his head. "Did you do as I said" I asked, "did you think of any one you want to see me screwed by Francis?" "That boy, Harry you said from the bistro Linns, him." I thought quickly, "Well," I grinned, "you have already missed that boat, but I'll see what I can do for you darling." I took him into the kitchen. "This is where he kissed me Francis," I told him, "right while you were in there, in the chair, and just before I took him upstairs." There was of course no evidence, the condom was down the drain, the bed remade, and the sheets were whirring in the washer.

That night we went out, and I was hunting, we went to various places where I pointed out one or two men. We went to a club where dancing was on, even Francis pointed to one hippy type guy. I laughed, he was getting into it. I grabbed his cock under the table and told him to picture me being fucked by the hairy old teenager. He got an immediate erection for me. I made eye contact with hairy man, he wasn't bad looking really.

After some sly glances, he came over and asked Francis if he could dance with me. I nudged him, he agreed. So I went to the floor with my hand in his, and soon we were gyrating in the low light, hip to hip, and pussy to cock. I kept an eye on Francis, I knew by his face he was aroused seeing me doing what I was.

When the music ended, he asked if he could buy us a drink, he did and sat down, me in the middle of them. His arm went across the seat behind me, and he was moving in close. He knew Francis was there, but because of the attention I was giving him, he ignored him. My hand on his thigh close up, and with my pinky resting against his cock, it was another reason to ignore my husband.

I ended up sat tight to him, his arm was now around my shoulder as if I was with him now, instead of being with my husband. He took me to the dance floor a few times and each time he got closer, I have to admit I was quite enamoured with him, he was a big affable guy. Somehow I ended up outside, and he was all over me. I was desperate for cock, I had been intending to give Francis a good time tonight, but now my plans were changing, and fast.

But outside at the back of a club wasn't me, so I stopped him and went back to Francis, George, his name, followed me. Time for Francis to face the truth I told myself. "Francis, go and get the car, it's time we went home," I told him with George behind me tight up on my ass. He looked at me, he wasn't happy, but after a still moment he went, and we met outside. George made sure I got in the back with him, I was beginning to notice he was a little aggressive, and I wasn't sure I liked that too much.

A soon as we set off he was all over me, I was terribly excited knowing Francis driving the car. "Ooooh George," I said for Francis's benefit, "you are so... Ooooh Ooooh, Oh Oh Oh George don't you mustn't!" But he was, and he had a finger in me before you could say Boo. My blouse was open and my nipples were being sucked right off me. I made a grab for his cock, and I nearly missed it, then I got it, it felt smaller than my little finger.

That was the end of that, he wasn't going to get me, his aggressive nature was growing too, what a let down it was. I couldn't let a man with a pencil and probably no lead in it, use me, could I! "Francis, stop the car!" I shouted, "Now!" He pulled up, and I said, "Francis get him out of here, and hurry!" I opened the door myself and started to push him out, Francis yanked on him too and he ended up on the ground. "Move it Francis, go!" I yelled. We sped off and left him there.

When we got home Francis was all lovey dovey, he was worried about me, and when I told him why, he laughed. So my husband, as he should in the real world, got me instead of the hairy guy George he had picked out. I have to say we had a whale of a time, Francis was like his old self, he couldn't get enough of me. We were all over the place, but he did let me know that he wanted to be the same with me, ie, me being in charge. I was beginning to believe that the world really was my oyster.

The next day the man who was installing the camera thing called to say he would be here in an hour. I tied Francis up and put him in the rear bedroom out of the way. He asked me why, I told him I had business to attend to, and that all would be revealed at the right time. I did say I would be having a visitor, I wouldn't be able to hide the fact that the man might be drilling holes and things would I?

So he arrived and you should have seen him, he made George Clooney look like a goat. I nearly took him straight to bed. I hadn't made a real effort with myself, but I could see from the look in his eyes that he was appreciative of what he was looking at. We walked the house, he knew what the camera was for, he had installed lots, he put me at ease with a few choice comments, so there was no embarrassment at all.

He was wearing one of those full over body overall things, all buttons. I told him what I was hoping for, and he told me to leave it with him, and if I wasn't satisfied with him, he said, he wouldn't charge me. The words 'satisfied with him' were said with a real twinkle in his gorgeous deep dark brooding eyes. There wasn't a lot of noise but Francis surely had to hear it, so I knew he would be okay, I popped in to see him. The first thing I did was tug his cock to get him going, to keep him happy kind of thing.

I left him there feet apart, tied to the corners, and his cock in the air, I was beginning to love my new life. I also took the opportunity to enhance my appearance, and I looked exceptional too. I pulled my hair around my neck, it shrouded my face, which got the 'little girl lost super sultry look.' The man, Edgar was his name, was pointing a remote at the new TV screen on the wall, there was a little box under it. It showed our bed, and a space of about 4ft all around it, he pressed it and it zoomed in to show only the bed.

"There," he said, "is that what you are after?" he asked, "you can zoom in ad out as and when you like." I was well impressed, Francis would go loopy, I thought. "It all transfers to the screen in the next bedroom as you wanted it to as well," he told me. "Just press this button and it goes live in there, go and have a look and I'll change it over."

I went and stood there, and the screen jumped to my bed, and Edgar appeared in it smiling at me. I went back and thanked him, then I asked. "How about recording on it?" "Press this button," he showed me, "and it records, so you can go live, record, or both." I took the remote out of his hand and fiddled with it, he corrected me a couple of times, but it was that easy too.

"Can I try it from the bed, "I asked him. "Sure, go right ahead," he told me. I got on and zoomed in and out, it was fantastic. Then I went for the kill, "Would you join me for a test run please?" I had also placed a condom on the night table ready for action. He looked at me, he knew what I was after, he smiled then said. "I have my overalls on, they're a little dirty," he told me. "Take them off then, it'll be okay," was my reply. He kicked his shoes off, then the overalls dropped to the floor, I nearly popped my eyes, tight blue jeans, tight white T shirt, 5oclock shadow, square jaw, broad shoulders, dark tousled managed hair, those dark eyes, Ooooh what a guy I drooled. "Francis, you are in for a real shock very soon," I whispered to him in my head.

Edgar got on the bed, I zoomed again, and moved closer to him, "it good this isn't it?" I said. I turned towards him, now we were side by side. "Do you think a little practice might be in order Edgar?" "I definitely do yes," he said, and his arm went around me and we were kissing. "Its Sunday, he told me, "where's your husband." "He isn't a problem Edgar," I said as I stroke him though his jeans before taking his cock in hand, that negated any further questions. I made sure the zoom was right on the bed, just it, me, and him, was on the screen, and it was recording.

It didn't take long to get naked, and the urgency was too much, knowing Francis would be watching this later, excited me beyond repair. I reached for the condom, he looked at me with a knowing smile and let me put it on, no bother there then. Edgar got over me and we were off, he thrust his cock into my soaking hot pussy, no real finesse, I didn't need it, just hard basic fucking, that was the order of the day for me.

I had intended to lots of smiles, looks, grimaces, 0000hs and Ahhhhs, I did neither, it was all too much I came like you wouldn't believe. Edgar banged me like there was no tomorrow, I called out his name, I hooked my nails into him, my feet beat like drums on his ass as I got pounded by the superman above me.

BANG BANG BANG, he went on, then the tell tale stiffening of his body as he sought release, I hoped he wouldn't blow a hole in the condom, or blast it right off. My head was spinning, not only from the wonderful fucking I was receiving, but from knowing Francis would be watching this a bit later, whether he would like it or not. I blasted off to the moon once more, then I was totally crushed by Edgar as he finished blowing his load and sinking down on to me in a dead heap.

When we got our breath back he kissed me, I loved this bit, lots of loving tender kisses, not just a, wham bam thank you maam. He slid away, looked at his watch. "I'd better go," he said, "my wife will be wondering where I am, and what I might be getting up to," and he laughed delightfully. I smiled at him, he was a really nice guy, "Thank you Edgar," I told him, "thank you for everything." Then I thought quickly, "can I have your number, or e mail address in case I need something." I said this as I squeezed his cock, he knew what I meant. He gave me a business card with his contact details.

He put his overalls back on out of sight of the camera, I watched myself on the bed, watching him. "Your husband is a lucky guy Lindsey," he said kindly, "or maybe unlucky?" "He's plain lucky Edgar, as are you," I told him, "and he loves me totally." Edgar nodded, came and kissed me, "see you again kiddo," he said, "hopefully." I watched him go, and replayed our love making, or fucking, it depends on your point of view.

It was fantastic, you could not have choreographed it at all. Francis would either die, or cum all over, I was worried and certain at the same time. I remade the bed, had a shower, and made myself look great for him. Took a deep breath and went in, he was actually sleeping. "Awww bless him," I said to myself. I got on with him, laid my head on his shoulder and started jacking him off.

He came round with his cock just taking off nicely. "Love me Francis?" I asked. "Oh yes Linns, with all my heart," he said. "You want to see me with another gut Francis?" "I er, hmmmm, er, yes Linns yes I do, I don't know why, but I do darling." "You won't get angry if I show you something will you honey," I said as I brought him nicely to the boil. "No Linns I swear, I love you Linns." "Okay," said, I untied his feet, got him up, and walked him with his hands still at his sides tied off. I got him on the bed in the second bedroom. Tied his feet to either corner, and told him. "From now on Francis, this is how it is going to be, you will have no input now, all the decisions will be mine." "Yes Linns," he agreed. I went for the remote, sent the recording, and got on the bed with him, and jacked his slightly drooping cock, then turned the screen on.

I smoothly wanked him as it became apparent what he was seeing. I was laid there smiling, I patted the bed, it was me asking Edgar to join me. He got on in his tight jeans and white T shirt. "Look at him Francis, isn't he gorgeous hmmmm?" I said. Then the action heated up and took off, there we were scrambling to get each other's clothes off. And then frantically there was I, trying to get the condom on, and suddenly I was on my back, arms and legs akimbo and being fucked right off the surface of the earth by a strange man.

"Just look at him Francis, what a guy hey, and what a cock. You're not like him are you Francis, strong willed, strong minded, and he knows how to fuck a woman doesn't he. Look at his cock Francis, what is he doing to your wife hey?" Francis's cock had never been harder, I slowed right down, I too was mesmerised by the sight on the screen myself, and by the fact that I was forcing my husband to watch it! "Ooooh Francis, just look at him go, he really is giving me a seeing to Francis isn't he, you are really liking this Francis aren't you?" I teased as I pounded his cock for him.

His hips were going up and down, just as Edgars were on the screen, my legs lifted high and wide, and you could see his balls slapping my ass. My face was a mask of pure pleasure, mouth wide open in a silent scream, eyes glaring at the camera but unseeing. Then it was unmistakable when I came, then came again, as too when Edgar came. He battered me, and it was clear I was hanging on for grim death, my nails embedded in his back and my feet beating like a jungle drum on his ass as he came. You could see the "Ohhh, Ohhh Ohhhs," forming on my lips.

Then we relaxed amid the lots of kissed and hugs, the short conversation, then he kissed me again and disappeared from the screen, as I obviously watched him dress, a few more words, a kiss from him and I was laid back happily and very satisfactorily screwed out of me beautiful head.

"Please Linns, please, I need to cum darling, please make me, please let me," he begged, his hips searching for purchase on my hand gripping his cock. I was going to let go and walk away, make him see who was who. But that would not have been prudent, "give him scraps Lindsey, baby, give him scraps," was the song in my head. "Did you like that Francis, did you like watching another man take your beautiful innocent young wife, hmmmm?" I teased." He's a real hunk isn't he Francis Mmmmm?" I raced my hand up and down him, and he blew his cum right over the top of the bed, to land on the wall behind him.

He couldn't speak, his voice was a garble of glugs, groans, squeaks, and mutters. But he had I knew it, he was mine now, no return, no going back, what I wanted, I would get. Just to let him know what I was thinking, I said. "I'll get Harry here in the week, we can do this again, you'll enjoy watching him making love to your sexy wife, what do you think Francis." His head fell back, "Anything Lindsey," he said, "anything, I'll do whatever you say, I don't care what it is. But please don't stop loving me, don't leave me, please Lindsey?" There was no chance of that happening was there? What would be the point of all this, I thought happily.

"Francis, I won't ever leave you," I told him, "even if, and I say now that it won't happen, if I were to meet another man and fall in love, he would never take your place. You are after all, my very own little slavey boy aren't you?" He beamed at me, I turned him over, got my wood paddle out and spanked him, just for the fun of it, and sheer devilment.

In the week I would hopefully get Harry back here, and have Francis in the other bedroom, watching a live performance of his gorgeous sexy young wife, being thoroughly having her pipes cleaned. The masterful young man was going to have a field day, as I was too! Since the start of all this it was evolving by itself, I was of the opinion now that weekends were the best to keep Francis at my heel as it were. I could find a man, or a boy to frolic with, preferably on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, that would give me time to do any editing, before I tormented Francis with my antics with other hunky males.

I could also find the odd one for a live performance, driving Francis nuts, and giving me the thrills of a lifetime. One thing that did cross my mind was another woman, I had never once in my life had anything to do in that direction, but it was a possibility to be considered. I giggled when the picture of me being ravished, or the other way round by a cute, naughty little thing, entered my mind! But, I decided that might be for later, a birthday present perhaps?

It turned out to be two weeks before I got Harry back, I had been to the bistro three times, only to find him on the third visit. As soon as he saw me he came over, I had dressed for him, and he took the bait nicely. After he had served me, and in a quiet moment he asked if he could see me again. I pondered for a while, pretending whether to or not, looking at him, making him wait. Then said, "How about Tuesday Harry, 9am, how does that sit?"

He beamed, "I'll be there," he said, "I'll swap shifts with Maggie, she likes Tuesdays for some reason." So the scene was set, and if I tell you I was looking forward to it, it would not be an exaggeration! I would have all day if I wanted it, I could set the timer to slow run, and it would go for 8 hours, lovely.

On the day I was wet when I woke up, if only Francis knew what his pretty young wife would be doing all day, he would die. Without making a fuss, I was ready, and when he left I gave him a loving kiss. All I had to do was go upstairs, take off my dressing gown, my tiny thong was left on, put on my summer yellow cut off shorts, with straggly torn bits at the bottom, no bra, my sea green button less top, that was tied in the middle with a bow, for easy removal. My feet were bare, painted nails, my hair around my neck and resting in my cleavage.