Lindsey Loved Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go Lindsey, and don't worry about Francis, he is going to be okay. Call me when you can okay?" he said. He got dressed, he gave me a perfunctory kiss and then left. I was left stunned, horny, and completely unsatisfied. I watched the TV and deleted it, Francis would not get to see this, or even know about it!

This made me think, when you look as good as I do, without being bigheaded, you expect a bit more courtesy. Now I had had two men, hairy guy, and Keith Lomax, and both had been losers in the sex stakes. Mike had been good, but a one off, I knew that now. Harry was great, the TV installer was too. But both would have to be left behind, familiarity and all that.

On Friday night I got Francis well and truly compounded, he was hog tied and I teased him mercilessly. "What would you say Francis," I said as I had his cock in my hands and he was desperate to cum, he was pleading with me to let him, no chance I told him! "If I told you your dad had come round yesterday and he had seduced me?" "Linns," he cried, his hips jumped high, and he came. "Who said you could cum Francis!" I yelled, as he spouted more and more. I squeezed his cock shut, he howled.

"That does it Francis, you are going to see it happen next week," I told him fiercely. "And you will invite him here because you don't want me to be on my own in the day. That we have had some funny people in the area lately!" "Linns please," he mumbled. "Don't you 'please Linns' me," I told him, and a hefty squeeze got his full attention. His dad was recently separated from his mother, he's a good looking fit and healthy 52 year old, I'm sure he will be able to handle a woman, me!

"Or I'll get Terry, your kid brother, which is it to be, one or the other!" I demanded. I left him to ponder his fate, I went back two hours later, I knew I would get him hard again, and I did. "So Francis," I said, "who?" as I worked him up and down, who is going to get your beautiful young wife and fuck her half to death?" He was hesitant, I could see the cog wheels turning. "My dad Linns, my dad," he told me. I immediately climbed on board and screwed him to the wall. And all weekend I kept on at him, "what about your dad this, what about your dad that, what about your dad how?"

Francis rang him and explained the situation, his dad said he couldn't get here until the Monday night. I told Francis, "your dad is going to be a busy man, but I'll send him home Thursday night, okay?" He smiled a smile of relief, but I know for certain, the thought of his dad fucking his wife turned him on greatly. What a weird and wonderful man I had married, he loved me unequivocally.

He arrived as promised, I was all dewy eyes for him, I noticed him looking at me and wondering what. On Tuesday morning I saw Francis off with a kiss, and said, "Don't be popping home on a surprise visit Francis, you know why!" As soon as he had gone I went into the garden shed picked up an old plant pot and set it down. Then I was upstairs to put my very think silk PJs on, hair down, a little make up and I was ready for the kill once more.

When I heard his dad get up I went out and balanced the old clay pot it on the edge of the trash can outside. Greg came into the kitchen wearing slack and a shirt, he looked nice. "Sleep well daddy?" I asked warmly. I moved to him and kissed his cheek. "I certainly did Lindsey, thank you," he said. "So what's all this bout funny goings on?" "I haven't seen anyone, but we get some bangs and crashes for some reason, and I'm scared I may get attacked, we've called the police, but they don't do a lot," I lied. "Okay," he said, "well you'll be fine while I'm here, and that's a promise honey."

I went to him again and hugged him tightly, "You do make me feel safe daddy," I told him. "You make me feel good too," and I kissed his cheek again. I had forgotten about the clay pot by now, I was already thinking of getting straight back to bed. Then as I broke away there was an almighty crash from outside near the door, I almost jumped out of my skin.

I quickly went into my act. "Arggggh," I screamed and leapt at him and safely into his arms. I wrapped myself around him, and he half carried me out to see what it was. He smiled when he saw what had happened, and took me back in. I wasn't letting go either. I did what I did with Harry, I climbed up him and settled my pussy on his cock, which felt very good by the way.

Lindsey," he whispered in my ear because my face was tight to his, "are you alright?" "No daddy, don't leave me, take us into the sitting room, lets sit down," I told him, and once I got him in there with me sat right on his cock, he was dead meat. He sat on the sofa with me in his lap, and as we settled, my puss settled on him, I moved my ass a little, held on to him, and buried my terrified head into his neck. Then I felt him stirring, he couldn't help it, or stop it.

"I feel safe with you like this daddy" I breathed to him, and snuggled even more, wearing my thin silky PJs gave me every advantage. I felt him growing, he had to didn't he. I would bet there wouldn't be a man alive who wouldn't, when he had me nestling down on to his cock. "Daddy," I queried," are you, er, erm, er, getting a little, er, you know?" I asked as I moved on him.

"To be honest Lindsey, it's difficult not to," he admitted. "Ooooh daddy, I'm honoured, I know I shouldn't be, but I am," I said as I moved in for the final killing move. I deliberately rubbed him, no pretence now. "Lindsey," he groaned. I gave him it then, I rubbed him, my backside sliding around on what seemed to be his now fully erect cock. He was a man after all, they think with their dicks when it's hard, easy peasy lemon squeezy!

I secretly undid the top three buttons on my PJs, slid my hand into his shirt, and caressed him. He was breathing deeper, but to give him credit, he was trying to keep stock still. He had no chance, he was already slain, he just didn't know it yet. I kissed his neck softly. "Daddy," I whispered as I kissed it again, now I was about to get more aggressive with him.

I had never been this close to him, and to be honest I was getting excited myself, he is a good looking man, and this close up he seemed manly too, virile, knowledgeable, active, fit and healthy. His cock as all there now, no doubt about it, my hot body wass tight to his, my hand in his shirt, my lips on his neck, my breath in his ear. I was telling him all he might need to know short of writing him a letter. The first move he made was his hand, it went from my waist to almost cupping my breast. I sucked in air, and I never responded, that in itself was the response, because it told him I was happy with it.

Another move brought it into direct contact, now he coul feel my nipple through the scanty fabric, it was hard, responsive and ready for whatever he wanted to do to it. He gripped it lightly, then I moaned, it was game over, he was slaughtered. I lifted my face to along side of his, my mouth corner to corner with his, all he had to do to kiss me was turn his head, he did!

I saw him looking at my inviting lips and knew that once contact was made he would be in, why? because I would spring into sexual action. He leaned down and I was ready for my best. It happened, his mouth made gradual contact with mine, and my hand made full contact with his body inside his shirt, my ass cornered his cock and it was game on.

I made the kiss whole, I mewled into his mouth, I tongued his tongue, I sucked it, I nailed his chest, and the message was clear, "I'm your Greg if you want me, lock stock and barrel." He moved me into position and any worried I may have had disappeared. He cupped my breast, and found a rock hard nipple waiting just for him. He also touched the TV remote in my PJ pocket, ready for action? You can bet your sweet ass I was!

I quickly made my down to his trouser top and got as low as I could, I needed to let him know what I was after. He knew alright because he hefted himself away a little, and I got him. I undid them and got my hand in. "Daddy," I whispered softly, "Daddy I need you, please?" My little girl squeak shot him down. "Me too Lindsey, I'm the same baby, this is wrong I know it is, but I want you so ba...." I grasped his cock at last. "Ooooh Lindsey, Hmmmm...." I flipped myself over him, and now I was kneeling on his lap, I kissed him full tilt, I left nothing behind. He got my nipples, I moaned, it was real too, I was so excited. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him have whatever he wanted to get. "Daddy let's go upstairs, come on daddy please?" I got off him, held out my hand, he took it and off we went.

We stumbled up, and as I got into my bedroom, I flipped the button on the remote in my PJ pocket, I saw the tint green light come on, and I was recording. I would see the action later, but for now there was no pretending from me, or from him. We fell onto the bed amid arms and legs, and serious lip locking, we scrambled to get each other naked, I don't know if I was first or not, all I knew was that Francis's dad was right over me. I was on my back, my knees drawn wide, feet flapping around, and I had his impressive cock in my hand. Then I was guiding it to where both of us were desperate for it to go.

Greg's cock plunged into my hot bath of honey sweet nectar, and then I was being terminally screwed. It was obvious he wanted to finish before he started, but I didn't care because I came on the second or third bang, it was wonderful. I came so hard it gripped my senses.

I also realised I had forgotten about the camera, I managed a look over Francis's dads shoulder and smirked, just as a climax shattered its way through me, and then he was cumming. I hadn't bothered with a condom this time, if I couldn't trust him then who could I to be clean? His grip on me was total as he emptied his balls into me, I felt the hot surging power of his cum charging into me, and it sent me over the top once more.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me thn we were kissing, I rolled him on to his side which gave me the opportunity to face the camera. I gave lots of, "Oooohs" and "Ahhhhhs," I handled his cock and balls, I kissed him. Then I got him on his back where I could start performing for Francis. "Don't go away daddy," I told him, "I'll be right back." I dashed into the bathroom as quickly as my wobbly legs could make me, there I sat on the bidet and cleaned myself out, I pampered my pussy and went back. He was laid there smiling and with a hopeful look on his handsome face.

I climbed on and made sweet love with him, then I got on board, I turned, slipped over him, now I was smiling full on at the camera, it had to catch me sliding over Francis's dads face, I sat back, played with my nipples and made him eat me. It was gorgeous, my head bowed under the onslaught, I came again, I got his cock in one hand, and his balls in the other, then I went to work. I wanted him hard again so I could fuck him for my husband, my innocent lovers' son.

Leaning over him as I was, gave me all the time in the world to look at the camera, smile my sexy smile, jack Francis's dads cock right off him, tickle, rub, caress and play with his heavy balls and sac. I leaned down and sucked him in, turning my head to the camera to let my husband see me as I ate his dads growing weapon. I wasn't in a rush so it didn't matter if he never got hard again for a while, time was my friend.

When he was hard enough I played with him happily, and he was just as happy to let me too. I spent a lot of time chewing him, I made him wince and moan, I liked to give his balls a squeeze too, just to let him know it was me who he was dealing with. Then my coup de gras, I spun round and mounted him, he tried to turn me over but I wasn't having any. I put my hands on his shoulders to keep him where I wanted him, and he gave in, I knew he would too.

I fucked him hard and long, I knew he wouldn't cum that soon, so I set off knowing I was in for the ride of my life. And knowing his son was going to have the view, and shock of his life, when he saw his dad screwing me, then me screwing him! I bounced up and down, I kissed him, I raked him with my nails, my own orgasms were building, I was wet and slick. And I was keeping on until I milked my husband's dad dry, and I did!

I drove up and down, riding into the climactic storm I had brewed within myself. I jockeyed him, I whipped him, and then the look on his face changed, his beautiful daughter in law was taking him, he was in my control, I was making him cum whether he wanted to or not, mine, he was mine. Greg gripped my waist and helped me charge him over the last fences and through the tape. I felt him blast his load into me, no condom was needed here. He lolled under me, I felt his cock deflating like a worn out balloon, then he lay still and just looked at me. I knew that look, it was the look of a very happy and satisfied man.

I lay on him and loved him, I caressed his body with mine, I stroked his face and kissed him. I also made sure my battered pussy was on full view for the camera, I tensed my muscles in and out, so I could squeeze out my juices, his cum and mine, lovely! I kissed and kissed him, he held me tight and kissed me back, and thanked me for the gift of a lifetime.

And all the while he had no idea I had filmed us, which his son would be, at the weekend, tied to the bed and made to watch his father fucking his son's wife, his beautiful daughter in law. I whispered into his ear, that we should get up, shower and dress. And that maybe he would like to go for round two tomorrow, he smiled like a little schoolboy at the idea of making love to me again It was an offer I knew he would be unable to refuse, not now, not after the way we had both fucked each other silly.

Tonight I would talk to Francis, let him know I was planning his father's seduction. I wanted to gauge his reaction, but he would be tied up while I did it, I had talked about it, but now it was done, I needed to be sure I was on safe ground. For, despite me doing, what I was, and what I had done. I loved Francis, I didn't want to lose him, but I did love dominating him.

There was also the issue of his kid brother Terry to negotiate, and I was leaning more and more for a showdown with another woman, and with Francis centre stage.