Lindsey Loved Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was made, all flowery and feminine, my face lightly made up, the lioness was ready for the kill to walk into the trap I had set. The excitement of what I was doing was tremendous, I almost had to play with myself, and I knew for certain that once Harry got his cock into me, I would be no good to man nor beast. I would cum all over!

I watched him walk into the drive, and boy, was I feeling hot! I opened the door, peering at him from around it. Sultry look, was the order of the day, batting eyes next, pouty lips. Little girl pose, mouth slightly open, the breathless innocent look was set. I stood and let him in, I closed the door and turned into him, he was all over me in an excited boyish way.

I hooked a leg around him, we were already kissing, then I hooked him with my other leg, I climbed up his strong young lithe body until I was around his waist, I pointed up the stairs over my head, he caught the action and off we went, at the top, I pointed to the bed room, the remote and condoms were on the night stand, and the girl was ready to bring her guns to bear!

The camera was set to long distance, I would zoom in when I could, one touch that was all that was required. We came into view, and fell on to the bed, me underneath, this time there would be smiles, Oooohs and Ahhhs, rolling eyes, feet in the air, the scene was set, it was the first act. And Lindsey Sarah Morton was up for an Oscar! I grabbed the remote, pressed the zoom in button, and then the other one to blank the screen, I didn't want him to know I was filming us.

He attacked me ferociously, my blouse sailed away, my shorts flew through the air, his shirt came off, then his pants, followed by his shorts and I grabbed his cock. Harry couldn't see what I was doing as I smiled happily at the secret camera. I waved his cock at it, then I kissed it. "Suck it Linns!" I could almost hear Francis chanting in my head, so I did.

I gobbled it up, swallowed it whole, I damn near sucked it right off him, my extremities were running wild. I got his testicles in my fingers and played with them like kiddies marbles. Harry laid back, why wouldn't he when his cock was being nearly removed from him, I knelt between his legs and ate him live. It was fantastic, but I didn't want him to cum just yet. After a good while I reached for the condom, he saw me, and I put it on, making sure the camera got it.

That was when I put on my act, although it's difficult to say 'act' when I was so up for the fucking I was just about to get. I climbed up, kneeled high, reached between us,took a hold of him, looked into his eyes, and said, "Ready Harry Hmmmm?" "Oh yes, yes, yes!" he muttered. I sank down, leaned forward and started fucking him, I knew Francis would see his strong young cock pounding his wife's pussy.

I was long, slow, fast, short, and in between, I slid the length of him anyway I could think of, I knew Francis was be totally agog watching me fuck this young stud. I leaned down and kissed him, I sat back and got his balls, I put my hands on his chest and drove myself up and down. I came easily, it nearly knocked me off my lofty perch. I was dying to see the action but I wasn't facing the camera, not yet anyway!

I made Harry cum, he almost threw me over his head, his hips came up so fast. I managed to put my hands on the headboard to save myself, I smiled down at him, and said. "Wow harry, that was a hard one wasn't it?" "That's your fault you beautiful sexy wench," he told me grinning. I lay on him to rest a moment and to give him a chance to get his breath back. He didn't take long, soon I was rolling over like a capsized ship. Now he was on top of me just how I like it, my feet went over my head and came to rest on his shoulders, his cock hadn't deflated.

Harry now had the ability to take his time, he was getting ready for round two, which was only good news for me wasn't it, I would now get a long and very serious fucking. One that would make Francis cringe, and his eyes pop out of their sockets probably. Harry rose powerfully above me, we were also zoomed right in, so all would have a front row seat of the action. He was like and engine firing up before he put his foot down, metaphorically speaking.

I looked at the camera, smiled gave it a wink, and a thumbs up behind Harry's back, and then we were off to the races. The tape was broke and a headlong charge ensued, he rode me over the fences at breakneck speed, I bounced along underneath him, hanging on like an unseated jockey.

God did he pound me, it was a good job he didn't have a whip in his hand to spur me on. His face above mine shimmering with sweat, he grinned at me, if this boy wasn't enjoying himself, I don't know who would be in his place. I came, it pounced on me, like a tiger trapping its prey. It ripped me up, my world ended for a moment, it was fabulous. I couldn't wait already to watch the footage, but I hadn't finished yet.

"On my knees harry, on my knees," I chanted. He jumped away, I scrambled up, and turned to be half sideways on to the camera. Francis would have a full view of Harry fucking me, and he would be able to see my face break, bend, contort, grimace, smile, grin, jaw drop, and especially see me in dire fabulous agony when he made me cum again.

Harry murdered me from behind, but I gave as good as I got, ramming hard back at him, but eventually my head dropped in surrender. Francis's cock would explode when he saw his beautiful young wife being treated like this. But I made sure he could see me being beaten and subdued by a greater force. I came like a train, it battered me from in to out.

I felt Harry stiffen, he was going to cum, I forced myself back up on to my hands, I turned to the camera and mouthed the unmistakable words. "Francis, help me please, Francis, help me!" Then Harry let me have the full load, a tipper lorry of cum must have blasted right from him, I was sure I could feel his cock right up my body and tickling my tonsils, he was that far up me. When he finished, a slipped down leaving him kneeling there with his cock hanging down. I turned on my side and looked back at him. The condom looked like someone had filled it with a shovel, then the weight of it made it slide off him and drop on to the bed.

I peered at the camera and smiled a smile that said. "Now that Francis is how you fuck a woman, how to fuck your wife, watch and learn boy, watch and learn!" Harry lay behind me, his arms around me, he fondled my breasts and nipples which I adored. The afterglow of a terrific fuck, is love, that's what a woman, me especially wants, soft love and I got it.

As I got my breath back, I wanted nothing more than to see what was recorded, so Harry had to go I'm afraid. "Harry, I am meeting my husband for lunch, I'm afraid you'll have to go, sorry?" I told him. He groaned in sorrow, but said he understood, and could he see me again, now I had him in my pocket too, along with Francis's sister's husband.

I told him yes, but that I would contact him and not the other way round, also telling him that this was the way it was. If he didn't like it, he would not be seeing me again, he agreed, fearing no more of the beautiful young wife. He left a happy young boy, and me and my battered body and pussy lay back to watch the film. It was brilliant, I couldn't have asked for better. Francis would be either ecstatic, or very depressed when he saw it.

It wanted editing here and there, and it took me two days to do it, but the final result was excellent. I even made a trailer of the bits I had dropped on the cutting room floor ha ha ha ha. At the weekend I would torture Francis with it, his subversion to me would be total. But I would break heaven and earth to make sure he was treated to everything he wanted, and to some things he might not!

At the weekend on the Friday night, I tied him up, he would not be free now until Monday morning. Hands at his sides, and roped front and back, ankles tied with a three feet rope between them for easy access for me, and to tie him to the foot of the bed. I told him I had something erotic, sexy, and mind boggling to show him the day after.

He begged me to let him see what it was. So I tied his feet wide apart to the bed. I lay at his side and took his cock in my hand, but I kept it still. I pressed the remote and on it came, Harry was kissing me, then he was feeling my breasts, then I was kissing his cock, then I was sucking it. Then I was on my knees, Harry was behind me cock at the ready. Then I was laid on my side with him behind me feeling me, then it faded away. Fun time over, Francis had a huge hard on, now I knew he was going to be helplessly up for it tomorrow.

I suddenly knew what to do now, I altered the timing and put the recording on continuous loop, Francis would have to watch it time after time until I decided to stop it. I gave his cock a very rapid jacking, his face was beet red, then without saying anything I got up and left him there. I shut the door behind me and went for a walk, it was an hour before I got back, I went in to see him, and there was cum on his stomach. The film of me had made him cum! I was happier than I ever could have been.

I cleaned him, then I smacked his balls, I told him he was naughty for cumming, that in future he had to ask. He apologised profusely saying he would beg me. I told him that if he ever did it again he would be sorrier than he had ever been in his life. I had no idea what I meant by that, but it terrified him.

The next day I made him wait until late afternoon before I took him to bed, I tied him off, got in behind him, and took his cock in one hand and the remote in the other. I had total control, my mouth in his ear, and his cock and balls in my hands.

I pressed the button and the film started, he gulped loudly when he saw me being carried and laid on our bed by Harry, I squeezed his cock. "Are you ready Francis," I said as I paused the film, "ready to see your young, beautiful, and innocent wife being debauched by another man, a young man Francis who has a fantastic cock, whom you will see, are you really ready Francis?" I teased maliciously.

His cock was getting harder by the millisecond, but I forced him to answer or I wouldn't let him see what happened. "Yes Linns yes, Oh please Linns, don't make me wait, please." I pressed the button and on we went. He gasped and moaned as he saw me fall on to the bed. I fitted the condom, I was underneath Harry now, my clothes sailed away, his did. Then I got his cock, kissed it and sucked it. Then I was on him, you could see his hard stiff cock rutting me from underneath as I fucked myself on him. I kissed him, Harry came for the first time. Then I was on my back, being fucked out of my head, my feet over his strong young shoulders, I was helpless, you could see in the film the power of him braking me.

His cock was thudding home time after time as I lay being battered hopelessly. My face was pure pleasure, the sight of me mouthing words at it heightened Francis's responses, he was helpless to stop it or me. His wife was being systematically fucked manically by another man, and he had the biggest hard on for it.

Suddenly I was on my knees, harry behind me and preparing to slam his hot erection deep into my pussy, I was up, I was down, I mouthed the words "Help me Francis, please help me!" The sight of Harry cumming was fantastic, his facial expression, the tightening of his body, his insane grip on me, when he blew was magical. Then I was smiling happily at the camera, Harry behind me giving me his love. Suddenly we were speaking, him kissing me, and in the peripheral he was dressing.

Then I was lying there, a superbly well fucked woman, the wife of the man now in her power. I literally held his life in my hands. "Want to cum Francis hmmmm?" I asked him. He never answered, his cum spouted right up in to the air, he cried, real tears dropped from him. "Did you like that Francis," I said into his ear, "watching another man take and please your own wife, doing things to her that you want to?" "I will never want for anything else Linns than to please you in any way you want me to." Now if that wasn't the go ahead, I don't know what was. "So if I get your sexy lecherous boss Keith Lomax in this bed, or Johnny Peters, or even Mick Walker you won't complain. They all are desperate for me aren't they Francis, even you know that don't you?" I was squeezing the life out of his balls, no answer meant even harder squeezing, he cried again, more tears dropped. "Come on Francis, yes or no?" I was really giving him the choice, which in turn would leave me with the real one.

"I'll never protest Linns, never, but I might not like it though?" I went on, and ignoring him, I said, "So Francis, just who would you like to see screwing me, someone who might want you tied into a chair and make you watch him having me, and filming at the same time." He gulped and gasped, stuttered and stammered, I squeezed some more, I knew I was hurting him, but, 'means to an end' and all that.

I helped him a little, "Another woman perhaps hmmmm?" "Oh Lins," was all he said, so that was a yes. "How about someone in the family Francis?" I asked blithely. He stiffened. "Well" I said, "who would you like to see fucking me Hmmmm?" "Linns," e pleaded. "You don't want to say hey, let me Francis, let me say a couple of names. How about your dad Francis?" his whole body jumped, "would you like to see your father Greg, my father in law fucking his young beautiful daughter in law. I know many people fantasise about that don't they Francis, do you?" I gave his balls a real hefty crush. He howled. "Linns, please," he begged. I crushed him again. "Yes or no Francis, it's that easy, yes or no." "Yes yes yes, damn it Linns yes!"

I have to admit, even though he was on my pre list, I was surprised, now I knew I would, one day soon. "Okay anyone else Francis?" "No," he moaned, but it wasn't a convincing no. "Liar," I said, "yes there is, come on, out with it now!" "Please Linns," he begged. "Come on wimpy slave boy," I said as I crushed him again, I was amazed to see his hard on. "Who else do you want to fuck me, in front of you, or in secret?"

Again he stammered and stuttered, so I took a shot in the dark, I held his cock and worked him up and down. "I know who you want to fuck me, I have just realised, Francis." I was jacking him off now furiously. He was moaning, his hips were jumping up off the bed. "Your kid brother Terry, you know he's always gaga when I'm around, it's him isn't it. You want me to fuck him don't you Francis!" He answered me by shooting his load high and wide. I grinned in victory.

I let him rest, but I was mulling over in my mind already whom to get next. Keith Lomax his boss was first and foremost on my list. He is a lecherous git, but he is also a handsome virile git as well. Francis has told me of a few of his escapades. And I knew just how to get him, one phone call was all it would take. I would throw myself at his feet and beg for Francis not to be fired. He wouldn't know it wasn't a ploy, but I would.

That weekend I gave Francis heaven and hell, we both had great sex and great fun, my teasing made him last longer, and more energetic, it was wonderful. But as the wreck of a husband left for work on Monday morning, I could see the bags under his eyes, it was taking its toll, I wondered how much longer he, or we, could go on.

I thought long and hard about it, but we had business to finish, he had started all this, I had joined. And I believed that unless we finished it, it may be the end of us as a couple, and even I didn't want that. Tuesday morning I took the action I needed to take. "Mr Lomax good morning, Keith, it's Lindsey Morton, Francis's wife," I said down the phone. He was delighted to hear my voice he said, and asked what he could do me for, I ignored that.

I told him I was worried about Francis, and could we maybe meet for lunch, my treat I said. He happily agreed but I also told him not to tell Francis because he wouldn't like me interfering. I set the time and place, and got ready, I wore a flared summer dress, half way up my thighs, and buttoned from the lower waist to the low cut top, the sleeves and neck were truffle frills, my hair in a side pony tail, heels and nothing else. When I practised sitting I made sure my dress slid right up. He was already dead in the water and would drown if I didn't rescue him from his own lust.

I made sure I was later than him, I saw him gawking as I entered, one down, I thought. He stood to let me in and I glided to a stop right next to him. His eyes popped at my cleavage, two down. I breathed a very close 'Hello' to him, my eyes shooting him down, how easy is this I thought, three down! We chatted aimlessly about things, then he asked what was wrong. My hand covered his, I was showing my little girl lost look. He smiled, I told him Francis seemed worried about his position, and as his wife I wanted to help in anyway I could.

He was already hooked, and about to go into my net, I slid right up, my thigh on his, my hand on his, pouting, my liquid eyes melting him. "I can't go into lots of details Mr Lomax, Keith," I said, "but there is no ground I won't cover to help." "I'm not too sure how I can help, but how do you think you'll be able to convince me." My hand dropped on to his thigh, and gently moved. He was getting the message. "Mr Lomax, I'll do anything, look," I said huskily, my face turned to his, my eyes now on his lips. "We can't talk confidentially here can we, I only live ten minutes away. Would you consider coming home with me. I can tell you my fears there better than here, will you, please?" My tear filled eyes killed him, and I dropped him into the net.

"Of course Lindsey," he said grandly, "come on, let's go." We left and he followed, I saw him on his phone, he had to be ringing his office to say he wouldn't be back for a while. When we got home, I got him into the kitchen, where I wrapped my arms around his waist, and wept on his chest. "Oh Mr Lomax, what can I do, please Mr Lomax tell me." He hugged me, kissed my hair, and his hands drifted to where they shouldn't. I snuffled into him, making sure my pussy said hello to his cock, it did feel quite impressive, not like hairy guy! I sniggered to myself.

I raised my face to his, lips all aquiver, eyes weepy my whole body now up against his, now he knew what he was in for. Knockout!

He leaned towards me, my eyes grew like saucers, I was trapped in his arms. He smiled gently, then his lips brushed mine, I never moved or complained, he kissed me again and I softly responded. Then another kiss brushed my lips, and then another, each one a little more than before. Then it was full lip locking kissing, I surrendered to him.

I leaned away, "Mr Lomax, you... er, I..." he kissed me again. We got into serious hugging and caressing then. "I want you Lindsey, no one will ever know," he told me. "My husband will at the weekend," I told myself with a chirp. "Oh Mr Lomax," I said weakly, "I don't know, you're my husband's boss, it wouldn't be right would it?" "Yes it would Lindsey, and Francis will be more secure than you ever dreamed of I promise you." I looked at him searchingly, then I said resignedly. "Oh alright Mr Lomax, what else can I do?" I took his hand and led him upstairs to his wonderful doom.

I touched the remote and we were set. "Do you think I'm pretty Mr Lomax?" I asked posing for him. "Oh yes Lindsey, you are more than that," he replied as i touched his steel hard on. "You are beautiful, and utterly sexy, how any man could refuse you I don't know." "I know you can't," I said seductively. With that he pushed me back on to bed, and the game began.

He couldn't get at me quick enough, my dress went, and that was me ready, he scrambled out of his clothes then he was on me. I did manage to get the condom on him, I saw his cock close up and thought to myself, Ooooh goody a big one!" But that was the only enjoyment I got, he went, bang, bang, bang, bang and shot his milk. Then he slipped off, I almost asked him if had had the time to get it in.