Lisa & Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

As the graduation party grew near Lisa began to excitedly think more and more about the flirting possibilities that it would present. Partly because of this she made the decision to serve alcohol at the party even though she knew that they were all underage. She rationalized it by saying that she knew they had all probably had alcohol before, so at least this way she could monitor them and make sure they didn't do anything stupid or get too drunk.

However, she also knew that the idea of mingling with a room full of slightly drunk, perpetually horny 18 and 19 year olds made her pussy wet. She began to fantasize about taking one or more of Brad's friends upstairs during the party and fucking them silly. One time she even thought about letting Brad and about 8 of his friends gang bang her at the end of the night. By the time she finished using her vibrator after that fantasy she had cum wildly twice.

Things seemed to change again for Lisa only a couple of weeks before Brad's graduation party. She had gone out with some friends on a Saturday night and, for the first time in a long time, she ended up sleeping later than Brad the next morning. As she slept she vaguely thought she heard the phone ringing but dismissed it as a dream.

The next thing she felt was Brad's hand on her bare shoulder and his voice stammering, "M-m-mom, dad's on the phone." Barely opening her eyes she took the phone and talked to her husband as Brad waited next to the bed. He was calling, of course, to say he was delayed and that he wasn't coming home until the day afternoon tomorrow instead of today as originally scheduled.

Lisa finished talking to him and handed the phone back to Brad. She thanked him and he slowly backed out of the room. She lay still for a few more minutes as the cobwebs slowly cleared from her mind. It seemed odd that Brad had waited by the bed to take the phone back, but she guessed he was just being nice.

It wasn't until she opened her eyes fully and glanced down at her chest that she realized that her tank top had been pulled sideways under her and one of her tits had spilled out through the big armhole. "Why that horny little devil," she thought to herself with a big smile. He wasn't being nice at all. He was blatantly staring at his mom's tit.

Lisa smiled and felt her pussy growing noticeably wetter almost immediately. Before she got out of bed she slipped one hand down to her pussy and began teasing her exposed nipple with her other hand. She thought about Brad lowering his mouth to her nipple while she slept and softly sucking on it until she woke up. Then she imagined him stripping her naked and fucking her wantonly before filling her with a huge load of cum.

She was now sure of the fact that he lusted after her on some level. Why else would he stand and openly stare at her exposed tit when she could have very easily noticed it and busted him? Maybe he wanted to get caught? Maybe he wanted her to know that he wanted to fuck his mommy? That very idea made Lisa's pussy quiver and her knees weak.

It was after that morning that Lisa threw nearly all caution to the wind. She began to walk around the house with very little clothing when it was just the two of them home alone. She began leaving off her robe and walking around before bed in her tank top and tight shorts. Then before she climbed into bed she made sure to leave her door wide open and she stripped naked. The thought that Brad might walk by her room late at night and stop to stare at her naked body made her horny as hell. She also began leaving the bathroom door and bedroom door open when she showered in the master bathroom.

Her husband came and left again a few days later. It seemed he was spending less and less time at home, but somehow Lisa didn't mind as much now that she was so focused on teasing and flirting with Brad.

One morning about a week before the graduation party she was lying in bed awake, but still enjoying just lying still. She heard Brad's slow footsteps coming down the hall and then heard them stop abruptly outside her door. She pretended to be asleep but could feel her pussy getting instantly wet under the thin sheet. During the night she had pushed the sheet down to her waist so her pussy was covered but as she lay on her back she knew that Brad must be staring at her naked tits.

He stood silently for about a minute as Lisa pretended to be asleep. If he had waited any longer she was afraid she would be forced to move and deal with the burning in her pussy. Fortunately for her she heard his footsteps moving quickly back down the hallway to his room.

After a little while longer she got up, showered, and dressed, but not before she played with her pussy and brought herself off. Brad left shortly after breakfast and she went about finishing some of the chores around the house. She picked up a laundry basket and went into Brad's room to try and fish out the dirty laundry from the various places he usually dropped it.

She went around the room picking up his laundry and was just about to leave when she saw a yellow shirt crumpled up on the bed near his pillow. On her way out she reached down and picked up the shirt only to drop it again when her fingers felt something wet and sticky. She dropped the laundry basket and, without thinking, sniffed her finger to see what she had on it.

The musky scent of cum unmistakably filled her nostrils and she felt her stomach knot and her pussy ache. She unwadded the shirt and could easily see the remains of a heavy load of cum that had very recently been deposited in it. She smiled wickedly and realized that Brad must have run back to his room to jerk off after seeing her tits this morning.

"My horny, horny boy," she said out loud to herself. "Your momma knows just what you need." With that she reached down and scooped up the biggest drop of cum from the shirt. She brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly licked her son's cum off them. She held his seed in her mouth letting its heavy, salty taste fill her mouth before she swallowed it down.

It was soon after that when she decided that it was time for the flirting and games to end. She knew she wanted Brad very badly and it was now obvious that he wanted her too. As soon as she looked at the calendar and saw that his high school graduation party was only a few days away she immediately knew that would be the perfect time. After all, what better present to give than the one thing he wants most but thinks he could never have?

Lisa loved feeling like one of the centers of attention during the party. The keg was definitely a popular attraction as were the two high school girls who had been flirting and teasing many of the boys throughout the night.

However, Lisa quickly noticed that she seemed to have her own "harem" of horny 18 year old boys who always seemed to magically appear next to her or be starting up conversations with her. She excitedly noticed that Tom and Gary were usually part of this group. She playfully teased and flirted with all the boys but would focus on Tom and Gary specifically when they were around.

All through the night she kept one eye on Brad and saw him circulating around the party. As the night wore on, however, she thought she noticed him ending up around her more and more.

As her own excitement and drunkenness grew she grew bolder with her flirting. At one point she asked Tom to help her get more ice and followed him into the kitchen where they found themselves alone. She thanked him profusely and made sure to touch his arm and back often as they spoke. After he got out the ice she leaned forward over the counter facing him as she began crushing it and putting it in the bowl. She knew the top of her dress had gapped open and that Tom could easily see down her top if he noticed.

One glance at him told her he had absolutely noticed as he openly stared at her tits. Her bra was a push up style and so its cups only held the bottom halves of her tits. From his angle Tom could see her entire tits completely down to her nipples. She lingered in this position for longer than necessary as she grew more and more excited from his stare.

"I think I need another bowl," she said as she moved around the counter next to Tom. "Excuse me," she added in a soft, sweet tone as she touched his arm again. Just as she straightened up with the bowl she felt his hand on her lower back. She stayed next to him pretending to fuss with the ice in the bowls as she felt his hand move downward. She inhaled sharply and Tom let out a soft moan when his hand started fondling her ass. Her pussy was now soaked as she let her son's friend feel her ass.

Lisa slowly turned to him and felt her knees weaken as she saw the look of complete lust and desire in his eyes. His hand stayed on her ass as she spoke. "Did you like what you saw earlier?" she teased as she glanced down at her own tits.

"Yes," he excitedly gasped.

She moved almost imperceptibly closer to him and moved her right hand down toward his crotch. His eyes widened and he gasped in shock when her hand touched the hard bulge his cock was making in his pants. She savored the feel of his excited cock through his pants before she spoke again. "Well," she whispered softly, "if you're a good boy you might get to see much more than that."

She leaned closer to him and fully intended on kissing him but stopped suddenly when someone else entered the kitchen. Lisa pulled away quickly and yanked her hand away from his crotch. He also pulled his hand off her ass but let it linger a little longer than she would have liked. Clearly, getting caught like this didn't bother him as much as her.

The people that had interrupted them seemed to take no immediate notice of Lisa or Tom. After they left she told Tom to go back to the party. He clearly wanted to resume their preempted kiss but she needed a moment to think.

After he left Lisa stood alone trying to understand what she had almost done. It was true that she had intended to tease and flirt with Tom but she never expected to take things as far as they went. She wondered what she might have done if they hadn't been interrupted and felt her pussy ache as she briefly pictured herself sucking his hard cock or fucking him right there in the kitchen.

If she hadn't been slightly drunk and incredibly horny she would probably have known she was wrong, but feeling his rock hard cock, seeing the lust and wanting in his eyes, and feeling his excited hand on her ass had pushed her to a place where she didn't think of right and wrong. She only thought of wants and needs.

She returned to the party and soon saw Tom and Gary talking excitedly in the corner. She imagined them talking about her and what had just happened and, as if on cue, they turned and looked over at her excitedly.

As much as her interrupted encounter with Tom had excited her she resisted the thought of trying to get him alone again. She knew it would be pretty easy to get him alone up in her bedroom and fuck him, but instead she channeled her lust and desire at the one person she had started the day thinking about, her son.

Later, after she refilled her drink again, she slipped out the back door onto the patio for a breath of fresh air. The party was starting to wind down and she had begun planning what might happen next. She was slightly surprised when she heard Gary say, "Uh, hi Mrs. Smith. I just wanted to thank you for the great party."

She hadn't heard him follow her outside and turned to see him standing a little closer to her than normal. His face and eyes betrayed that he had more on his mind than thanking her.

Lisa smiled to herself and thought that he must have been waiting for his chance to get some of what Tom had earlier. The thought of him watching and wanting her turned Lisa on.

"My pleasure," she replied in a sexy tone. "Are you having a good time?"

"Yes," he answered.

"How about Tom? Do you think he is enjoying himself tonight?" she asked. She wanted to see how bold Gary was willing to be. He mumbled an answer clearly not sure what to say as she turned her back partially to him to look out at the night sky.

It was only seconds later when she felt his hand on her lower back as his crotch pressed against her thigh. She could already feel his rock hard cock on her leg as his hand slipped down to her ass.

She didn't move and could feel her own lust growing and good judgment leaving as she turned to look at him. "Pretty bold, don't you think?" she teased.

He seemed surprised but didn't remove his hand or crotch. "Well, um, I, I don't know, after what Tom said..." he stammered.

"Do you and Tom share everything?" she teased.

"Uh, yeah, pretty much," he replied still clearly off guard.

"Mmmm, interesting," she hummed seductively, "I'll have to remember that." She touched his flushed cheek with her fingers as she added, "That might be fun, but not tonight." She gave him a quick, soft kiss on his lips before saying they should go back inside.

"Jesus," she thought to herself a bit later when she had calmed down some. "Did I really tell Gary that fucking him and Tom together would be fun?" She hadn't explicitly said this but there was no doubt that is what she had meant. She couldn't be certain, but she guessed Gary had also interpreted her comments the same way.

At first she was embarrassed at what she had said. She watched Tom and Gary talking excitedly and looking over at her lustfully. It was only a short while later when a devilish little voice in the back of her mind said that maybe it would be fun to have them together.

She had come very close to doing that once after a party in college. She and two guys had gone up to a bedroom and started fooling around, but for whatever reason she grew cold feet and left both guys standing with their hard cocks pushing out the front of their boxers. To this day she sometimes reflected on that night and wondered what it would have been like if she hadn't left. It remained as one of her raunchiest, nastiest fantasies and never failed to make her wet or make her cum wildly.

The party was clearly winding down now as Brad talked in a small circle with his remaining close friends. Lisa stayed away not wanting to be an unwanted nuisance. From across the room she started to slowly clean up as she discreetly watched Brad. Looking at Tom and Gary and thinking back to what had happened with each really excited her, but she was constantly drawn back to Brad. Her pussy ached in anticipation.

She arranged cab rides for a couple of Brad's friends who were unable to drive. When the cab arrived for Tom and Gary, Lisa walked them to the street and thanked them both for coming. They clearly wanted to say something to her but couldn't find the words. After they got in the cab she leaned down to say goodnight one more time before shutting the door. She smiled wickedly to herself knowing she had just flashed them both a great view of her tits as she returned to the house.

She locked the door behind her and said, "Alone at last." She looked around at the trashed living room and wondered where Brad might be. For a moment she wondered if she really could go through with her plan. Would this make her the worst mom ever?

Before she had any more time to talk herself out of it Brad appeared in the doorway holding two fresh beers. As he walked over to her he said, "Mom, thanks for the party. It was so cool. Everyone said they had a great time. Tom and Gary said it was the best party ever."

Upon seeing him her own lust and desires immediately took control of any doubts she might have had. She took the beer and listened to him speak. At the mention of Tom and Gary she wondered if they had told Brad what had happened. Her mind wandered to a vision of them telling Brad everything. In her mind Brad wished it had been him.

"You OK, mom?" Brad asked. Lisa realized she had been staring off blankly into the distance.

"Sorry," she said with a sly smile, "so Tom and Gary really said that?"

"Absolutely," he replied, "they were both really excited about the party and were already saying I should throw another one."

"Did they say why they had so much fun?" Lisa asked as she held her breath waiting for his reply.

"No," he answered, "but Tom kept talking about a really hot girl who let him fondle her ass." He stopped and looked at her with an expression that let her know he was afraid he'd said too much. He hadn't been drinking too much, but he had a nice buzz going and had clearly let that affect him some.

"Oh really?" Lisa asked feeling a new flash of excitement. "Did he say who she was?"

"No," Brad replied. "I kept trying to get him to tell me but all he would say is that I'd never believe him. It was probably Lynn," he said thinking of this really hot girl from school who'd been at the party.

By now they had sat down, Brad on the couch and Lisa in one of the chairs near the couch. "Lynn, eh?" Lisa asked. "Do I sense by your voice that Lynn is good looking? Have you dated her?"

Brad laughed and said that there wasn't much chance of that. Lisa decided to push this topic and hope the alcohol would keep him talking. "Do you want to, you know, 'be' with her?" she asked. She stressed the word "be" and it was clear to Brad right away what she meant.

"Mom!" he said in surprise.

"Come on," she softly replied, "surely you've been with a girl before. You can tell me, our secret."

For a while Brad didn't speak and stared at the floor. Finally, in a voice Lisa could barely hear, he whispered, "Yeah, sort of, once."

This only partially surprised her. He had dated some but never seemed to get really serious. Besides, he didn't seem like the kind of guy who fooled around with loose girls.

The room was silent for a moment as they each took a drink of beer. Her natural mothering curiosity perked up and she was tempted to ask him more questions about who he had been with. However, Lisa knew there wouldn't be a better time and decided it was now or never if she was going to go through with this. "Brad", she started, "I think it is time for your graduation present." She stood up and looked down at him with warm eyes.

"The party was enough," Brad answered.

"No, I really want to give you this," she said. She very deliberately walked over directly in front of him letting the heels of her shoes sway her hips erotically. She took a breath for courage and leaned down at the waist putting one hand on each of his knees. "Besides," she softly added, "I know this is what you want most in the whole world."

He stared at her in stunned silence for a moment until Lisa recognized the instant he realized he could see down her top. Lisa knew that her dress would gap widely on her chest with her leaning like this and that he would easily be able to see her tits.

In spite of himself Brad glanced down at his mom's tits and Lisa smiled slightly. He fought to pull his gaze away from her tits and made eye contact with her to find her looking back at him knowingly but still doing nothing to obscure his view.

"What?" he finally asked wondering what she had gotten for him.

"First I have a confession," she said as she slowly knelt to the floor before him. She kept her hands on his knees and even pushed them slightly higher once she was on the floor.

If he were naked she would easily be able to lean forward and take his hard cock into her mouth. As the thought flashed out of her mind she knew she couldn't wait to try it.

She spoke her words softly. "That morning you stopped outside my bedroom and watched me sleep. When I wasn't wearing a top. Well, I was awake and knew you were there."

"What?!?" Brad gasped in horror. "Shit, mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I just did it...I don't know..."

She interrupted him by putting her hand on his chest. She could feel his heart beating rapidly. "Shhh," she comforted, "it's OK. I know it is natural for you to be curious." She paused and let him calm down before she continued. "Besides, I didn't mind. In fact, I have another confession. After you left that day I went into your room and I found the shirt." She paused looking for the right words. "The shirt you 'cleaned up' with." His expression let her know he understood which shirt she meant.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers