Lisa & Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers

She slowly let her hand move down his chest and over his stomach. He sat completely still staring at her with wild eyes full of confusion and excitement.

"Your cum tasted good," she whispered in a soft, sultry voice.

Brad let out a long gasp and then groaned, "Oh God!" when he felt her hand come in contact with his growing cock through his pants. She fondled his rapidly growing cock silently for a few moments before she asked, "Do you want this?"

"Yes," Brad exclaimed. In truth his mind was reeling with a flood of conflicting thoughts and emotions. What was she doing? Was this some wicked punishment for his watching her and would she soon stop and scold him? "Shit, this is my mom!" his mind screamed.

It was true he had jerked off to her image after he saw her bare tits that morning. Actually, ever since the night Tom and Gary slept over and she accidentally flashed him her tits he had been fantasizing about her. Reluctantly at first, as his forbidden excitement was always followed by a wave of guilt and shame. Eventually he convinced himself that fantasies were OK and continued to indulge his incestuous thoughts. He never seriously thought about making them a reality.

Now, despite his conflicting thoughts there was one thing he knew. A woman was fondling his hard cock. In his lust the fact that she was his mom was secondary to the pleasure he felt.

He felt her reach for his belt and she quickly and smoothly opened it and then his pants. She grasped the waistband of his pants and pulled on them as Brad lifted his ass off the couch. His boxers came off at the same time and the next thing Brad knew he was sitting naked from the waist down with his mom kneeling in front of him. His hard cock stood straight from his lap like a steel rod as he stared in shock at the scene and waited for her next move.

She first reached below his shaft and softly caressed his balls drawing a gasp and an excited sigh from Brad. When she finally touched his cock and wrapped her fingers around the hard shaft Brad gasped, "Oh fuck!"

She started stroking his length, slowly at first but soon increasing the pace. She loved feeling his rock hard shaft in her hand but she had many more plans for him later that she couldn't wait to get to. As she guessed, it only took a couple of minutes of her stroking before he groaned loudly and started cumming.

His first jet of cum arched through the air before landing on her dress right over her right tit. She marveled at the volume of his cum as it continued to spray all over his legs, the couch, and finally onto her hand.

Brad's eyes grew as wide as saucers as he watched her bring her cum coated fingers to her mouth. She sucked the cum off each finger and then let him see his cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. "Hmmm," she hummed happily to further tease and excite him.

She stood up and looked down at his confused yet excited expression. Holding out her hand she said, "Stand up." Brad stood and Lisa immediately removed his top leaving him standing naked before her.

Brad was still standing as if in shock when Lisa led him down the hall to her room. Once at the side of the bed she stood in front of him and brought her lips to his. They kissed not as mother and son but as lovers.

At first Brad didn't respond very much to the kiss as Lisa explored his mouth with her tongue and fondled his bare ass. Suddenly, as if hit by a frenzy of lust, Brad let out a low moan and began to wildly kiss her back. He reached behind her and started to frantically fondle her ass which only further excited her.

It was at that point that Brad decided that he didn't care what was happening, why it was happening, who it was happening with, or what the consequences would be. A clearly horny woman was wantonly kissing him and had him naked. All he wanted was to fuck her and have her fuck him and he would sort out the meaning later.

He clumsily started to remove her clothes in his frenzied excitement. She stopped him and instructed, "Sit down." As Brad sat on the edge of the bed Lisa moved close to him and stopped when his knees were between hers as she stood directly in front of him.

She smiled widely at him and watched his reaction when she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She rolled her shoulders and easily slipped the dress off. She stood still and let his eyes roll over her nearly naked body. Her tiny bra and thong left little to the imagination and Brad's gaze soon settled on her tits. She slowly reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She pulled it away freeing her heavy tits and letting them sag some under their own weight.

Brad groaned at the sight of them and gasped when she removed the thong and exposed her pussy to him. She let her son stare wildly at her as she marveled at how exciting this was for her.

When Brad tried to reach out for her tits she stopped his hands halfway and held them in her own. They stayed like this briefly just staring excitedly at each other with Brad trying to figure out what she was doing and Lisa loving the excitement in his face and the feeling of control.

She pushed him back until he was lying flat and crawled onto the bed finally stopping when she was straddling his stomach. She still held his hands in hers and he let out a groan when he felt her pussy against his stomach. He could feel its heat and wetness immediately as she leaned forward pinning his hands to the bed on either side of his head.

She lowered her excited tits toward his face and stopped when they were hanging just inches over him. She shook them softly to further tease him but also to prolong her own exquisite excitement. Finally she bent down the last few inches and began to drag her tits and hard nipples back and forth over his face and mouth.

At first Brad parted his lips slightly but then he remained still just relishing the sensation. She continued sweeping her tits back and forth until she couldn't take any more. She put one of her tight nipples between his parted lips and said, "Kiss me."

Brad immediately began kissing and exploring with his lips eagerly as if he had been waiting for her signal. She moaned excitedly when he began using his tongue to hungrily lick her. Now as she swept her tits back and forth he continued wildly kissing and sucking her tits driving her mad with lust.

Eventually she sat up over him and immediately began crawling slowly upward over his body. She stopped only when she was kneeling over his face. She lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his mouth as Brad immediately began exploring her with his lips and tongue. His touch was clumsy and erratic but Lisa was so excited that it didn't matter. Aside from what she was feeling the mere knowledge that it was her son under her was driving her wild.

When she started to cum she pushed down on his mouth and cried out loudly. Her pussy spasmed wildly as she orgasmed harder than she could ever remember.

With her sitting so firmly on his face as she came Brad felt like he might suffocate in her sweet pussy. He never stopped licking at her and was so wildly excited by feeling her tremble as she came he didn't care if he did suffocate.

Lisa didn't linger when she finished cumming and crawled off Brad momentarily. She gazed down at his rock hard cock and moaned, "Oh Brad, you are amazing."

Brad swelled with pride at her comment and stared intently as she straddled him again, this time over his waist. He gasped when his hard cock brushed the wetness seeping from her pussy. His gasp turned into a wild groan when she shifted her position and smoothly drove his length up her pussy with one long movement. She stopped and sat still with him fully in her smiling down at him.

His eyes were closed tightly and his face was a mask of lust and joy. Leaning down over him she again pinned his hands under hers just before she pushed her lips against his and started a frantic kiss. The kiss lingered for a while until she felt him trying to buck his hips up and down under her.

"Hmmm," she hummed to herself, "little Brad wants to fuck." She parted the kiss and began to slowly ride his hard cock.

Brad burst out into a torrent of gasps and moans as Lisa easily and confidently fucked him. She rode him slowly to prolong the fuck even though he had just cum a short while earlier. She knew that his control and stamina wouldn't be great.

The fuck lasted for many glorious minutes and Lisa had fully intended to continue but she felt Brad building to his orgasm. When she knew he wouldn't last any longer she altered her pace and began fucking him a little faster and deeper.

Brad immediately groaned and pushed his hips up as he arched his back under her from the power of his orgasm. She gasped at the intensity of the jets of his cum and at the sheer volume of it. "What would his first load of cum have felt like?" she wondered.

Lisa had been keeping a close control on her own excitement but having Brad cum so wildly and completely under her and feeling the intensity of his cum filling her was more than she expected. When his orgasm was ending she cried out as her second orgasm started suddenly.

She threw her head back and was lost in the waves of her pleasure as she came. Brad stared up at her excitedly and couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have her pussy dancing all around his cock. When she finished cumming she collapsed onto the bed next to him regaining her breath and composure.

She had planned to only take a short break and return to their fucking, but she almost immediately heard Brad snoring softly. The alcohol and the exertions of the fucking had clearly exhausted him. She briefly considered waking him for another fuck but decided to wait. As she lay there she marveled at how aroused she still was even after cumming twice already. "This is going to be a great summer," she thought just before she too drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up Brad," he heard through the fog of his sleepy mind. "We overslept and have to hurry so we're not late," Lisa said.

As his eyes cracked open he immediately recognized he wasn't in his bed or his room. He rubbed more sleep out of his eyes and suddenly the flood of memories of the past night hit him and he remembered where he was and how he got there.

"Morning," Lisa said softly as she stood next to the bed looking down at him. Much to his disappointment she had already showered and gotten dressed. "You'd better hurry," she said, "I'll go get your clothes out for you." Brad looked at the clock and remembered that they had lunch reservations with the extended family to celebrate before his graduation ceremony.

He quickly shaved and showered still with his mind reeling about the previous night. After he got dressed he found his mom sitting in the living room waiting for him. "If all goes right dad should meet us at the restaurant," she said.

"Great," Brad thought somewhat sarcastically. At that time all he wanted was to be with her and not his dad. They arrived at the restaurant and started greeting his relatives.

It was about halfway through the meal when Lisa's cell phone rang and she left the table to answer it. Brad could see her in the foyer of the restaurant and it was clear she wasn't happy. Finally she returned and said, "It's your dad," as she handed the phone to Brad. He went out to the foyer and listened as his dad explained that he'd been delayed and wouldn't make it.

Part of Brad was excited as now he would be alone again with his mom, but part of him was disappointed yet again. It seemed that more and more frequently his dad had been absent. Brad had never been particularly close to his dad growing up, but before his dad always made efforts to be there for Brad at big moments. He seemed to have stopped even that almost a year ago. When they were done talking Brad realized he wasn't too surprised at the news.

Back at the table Lisa could see her son's disappointment. She looked over and tried to console him. At one point she said that she was sure his dad had done all he could, but deep down she wondered if that was true.

After lunch Lisa and Brad walked to their car and drove to the graduation ceremony. Brad put on the gown in the parking lot and they walked toward the entrance. Just before they got there Lisa had a wicked idea and pulled Brad aside and away from the other people arriving.

"Brad, I know you're disappointed that dad isn't here," Lisa said.

"It's OK," he said in a small lie.

"Well," she said with a hint of a smile, "I have something that will make you feel better." She paused to make sure she had his attention and continued in a soft whisper. "I'm not wearing any panties."

Brad's eyes widened and he instinctively glanced down to her waist as if somehow knowing she was naked under her dress would make it look any different. "And," she added as she leaned in very close to his ear, "after we go in I'm going to take off my bra in the bathroom before I sit down."

Almost as he thought the same words Lisa said, "I'll be naked under my dress as I watch you. I had planned to surprise dad, but I guess his loss is your gain."

She stepped back and looked at his shocked face with an amused smile as one of the teachers saw them and yelled, "Hey, Brad! Come here. You need to be over here." Before Brad had time to think a classmate took his arm and whisked him away.

Brad was in a stupor for the rest of the ceremony. The whole thing seemed like a blur as he only paid a little attention to what was going on. The rest of the time his mind was busy thinking about what his mom had said and trying to unravel his own feelings. He was glad for the gown as he had virtually no control over his hard cock. It strained against his pants and he couldn't believe how turned on he was. At the same time he was conflicted with guilt. How could he feel like this about his mom? He ultimately reasoned that since it was her initiating everything there couldn't be any blame in his going alone.

Besides, fucking her the previous night felt better than he could ever have dreamed. His one previous fuck had been a short, hurried, clumsy encounter in his car with his girlfriend at the time. They had fucked but it didn't seem to be very satisfying for either of them and they never had a chance to try again before she started dating another guy. By the time the ceremony ended he knew that he absolutely wanted that feeling again, mom or no.

Lisa's own experience during the ceremony was conflicted. When Brad walked across the stage to get his diploma she felt the odd combination of motherly pride and deep lust. Knowing the lust was wrong only made it stronger and, as Brad took his seat again, she had to struggle to think of other things to keep her nipples from growing any harder and being any more obvious through her dress.

After she removed her bra in the bathroom and stuffed it in her purse she initially felt like everyone was staring at her. She could feel her tits swaying freely under the dress and the very idea of what she was doing made her tingle with excitement. Her tits were large enough that there was very little she could do to hide their movements under her dress. She knew that anyone who was paying attention would easily know she wasn't wearing a bra.

She did catch a couple of men looking at her tits but somehow that only served to turn her on more. She smiled wickedly when she thought that none of them would ever guess for whom she had dressed like this. She thought about how they would assume she had done it for her husband when she had actually done it for the one person she never should have. Slowly, she grew less and less self conscious as she mingled with some of Brad's teachers, the parents of some of his friends, and their relatives. She could feel the wetness on her inner thighs already by the time the ceremony started.

Afterwards they mingled and talked with their friends, classmates, and relatives. Lisa was very aware that Tom and Gary had been watching her and particularly staring at her tits. She gave each of them long congratulatory hugs and pressed her tits into them. She could practically feel their desire and it turned her on wildly.

When they finally left the ceremony it was well into the evening. Lisa pulled into a restaurant's parking lot and could immediately sense Brad's disappointment. "We've got to eat, son," she teased as she parked the car.

Brad's lust grew to almost uncontrollable levels during dinner. It seemed everything she did made him horny. He watched the way she held her utensils, the way she took her bites, the way she smiled, and the way her tits swayed and moved free of her bra. It all drove him wild and kept his cock rock hard under the table.

Lisa's lust was peaked also, but she was enjoying teasing him and prolonging their anticipation. She was very aware of him watching her and it wasn't long before her nipples started pressing against her dress. When Brad noticed them he became so distracted that he could barely continue their conversation.

Before they left Lisa went to the bathroom and stayed there for several minutes until she had calmed down. She didn't want to risk being seen leaving with her son with her nipples hard and his cock pushing out the front of his pants. Fortunately, they both relaxed enough to make a quick exit when she returned.

She drove home quickly and pulled into the garage as the door shut automatically behind them. She immediately opened her seatbelt and reached down to Brad's crotch drawing a long, excited moan as she caressed his cock through his pants. She quickly leaned over the wide seat as she deftly unsnapped his pants. Reaching one hand inside the zipper she pulled his cock through the opening in his boxers and out into her gaze. She wrapped her lips around it and began wildly sucking his cock.

Brad let out a series of gasps and groans as he sat completely in awe and surprise. He was already so excited that it only took a couple of minutes for her to suck his cum out. It happened so suddenly he couldn't say anything before the first jets of cum filled her mouth.

Lisa hungrily took all of his cum and swallowed it after letting herself savor the taste of her son. As soon as she swallowed it all she moved her lips all the way down on his cock until they were pressed into his pubic hair. She had wanted to have all of him in her mouth and throat, but he had been so excited and came so quickly she wasn't able to until now. She was immediately struck by how hard his cock still was. By now her husband's cock would already be soft and shrinking.

Brad stared wildly and gasped as he watched her deep throat him. She lifted her head and released him before sitting up and whispering, "Let's go inside." Brad climbed out and followed her inside with his wet cock still hanging out of his pants.

She led him to her bedroom where they started a deep, long kiss standing next to the bed. He groped her ass and fondled the softness of her tits through her dress. She played with his hair and ran her fingers over his neck and chest before finally reaching down and feeling his cock. They had been kissing like this for a few minutes but Lisa was still surprised by how hard his cock already was. Her pussy ached as she realized how quickly he had recovered since cumming in her mouth.

She hungrily began to strip him with his help until he was completely naked with his hard cock pointing at her. She stepped back from him and began to slowly remove her dress. As she teasingly stripped for him it was hard for her to control her own lust.

She finally stepped out of the dress and stood naked before her son. She was so excited she could barely think. She stepped forward and kissed him roughly as she held his hard cock. He had just started feeling her tits when she pulled away from him and gasped, "Fuck me."

jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers