Lisa & Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment Brad remained completely still until Lisa pulled him down onto the bed on top of her. The next thing Brad knew he was lying over her between her spread thighs. "Just take me," she urged, "don't think about anything. Just fuck me."

As she spoke she reached between them and guided the tip of his cock to the dripping wet entrance of her pussy. Brad's lust became too much to control and he thrust his cock into her with a wild desire. He moaned loudly at the sensation and she cried out, "Yessss!" Acting on his primal instincts he began fucking her. She constantly urged him on and encouraged him wildly as he started fucking her rapidly.

Time stopped for Brad as everything became a blur. The feeling of her pussy, the exciting "control" he felt from fucking on top, hearing her words urging him on, watching her body and especially her tits reacting under him as she wriggled in her desire, and everything else he felt and experienced all became a long tangled mix of sensations.

He had no idea how long this continued before he knew he had to cum. He let out a series of grunts as he tried to contain himself. Lisa sensed his situation and pushed him over the edge when she cried out, "Do it! Cum! Fuck me until you cum!"

With a loud cry Brad drove roughly all the way inside her and started to cum. Lisa came at almost the same moment. The fuck had been a little clumsy and short, but the animal intensity with which he moved more than made up for that. Lisa could easily have cum earlier but forced herself to wait so she could cum together with her son.

Brad's eyes shot open at the unbelievable feeling of their simultaneous orgasms. As her pussy clenched and spasmed around him it was almost like she was milking his cock. He groaned over and over as he continued to fill her with cum. Lisa was completely lost in her pleasure and had her eyes closed tightly and seemed oblivious to him as her body rocked with her orgasm.

After their intense orgasms they collapsed together and softly caressed each other. Brad tried to roll off her but she held him in place and whispered, "Stay here. I love feeling my lover's cock get soft inside me."

It was slowly going soft but it still jumped at her words. "I'm her lover," he thought excitedly to himself. They lay together for a long time even after Brad's soft cock eventually slipped out of her.

Lisa then whispered, "You know, Brad, nothing makes a woman hotter than a man who isn't done when he cums."

He gave her a kiss and replied, "It might take a few more minutes."

Lisa laughed and reached down to fondle his cock. It was still soft but even as she played with it she could feel some firmness returning. "I doubt it would take much time at all," she purred, "but that isn't what I had in mind." As if to demonstrate what she wanted she released his cock and brought her fingers to his lips. She played with his lips softly before guiding his head down to her pussy.

"I'm not sure what to do," Brad said softly as he stared at her wet, matted pussy hair.

"You didn't have any problems last night," she reminded. "Just explore." She had barely said the last word before she felt his tongue on her pussy. She groaned and spread her legs even wider.

Brad was cautious at first and was very aware he had just filled her pussy with cum. He and his friends had always assumed it was "gay" to taste cum, so initially he licked at where he thought her clit was and all around her pussy. It didn't take long, however, for Brad to become so excited that he no longer cared about tasting his cum.

The first time his tongue entered her was by accident as she shifted her hips while he moved. Feeling and hearing her excitement over this brief action was all he needed before he pushed his tongue firmly up her pussy.

She gasped and moaned and he could feel the extra, heavy wetness of their fuck. The taste was also very different as he began licking and sucking his cum from her pussy.

In all her years of marriage her husband had never done this to her. She couldn't believe that Brad so willingly sucked at her and was immediately driven into a frenzy of lust. Brad could feel her lust growing and continued to wildly lick and suck at her no longer caring about his cum. In fact, feeling how she reacted to it almost made the taste and knowledge of his cum exciting.

When she came it was with a loud cry and a wild spasm of her pussy. For a moment her whole body tensed and froze before she exploded into a full orgasm with Brad licking at her wantonly. Lisa wrapped her thighs around his head squeezing him and trying to pull his magic tongue even further into her.

She relaxed again only when she finished but Brad never stopped licking and sucking her . She groaned deeply as he fucked her slowly with his tongue. He also licked and kissed the lips and folds of her pussy over and over as he eagerly explored her. He continued for a surprisingly long time until she guided his mouth to her clit.

Once he found it he relentlessly pleasured it until Lisa was again ready to cum. He sucked it and licked it over and over as she gasped and cried out.

"Suck it!" she called.

He sucked her clit firmly as she again came under his mouth. This orgasm was less wild but was equally satisfying as she moaned softly and caressed his head and shoulders.

She pulled him up to her and started a long kiss when she finished cumming. Immediately she felt his rock hard cock pressing into her thigh and she sighed at the sensation. She had forgotten how quickly young boys could recover. Recently her husband was good for one fuck per night before he was completely spent, and those were on the good nights when she could actually get him interested in sex.

Lisa rolled Brad onto his back and climbed over him easily guiding his cock into her pussy as she lowered herself onto him. He groaned deeply as she began fucking him. His eyes gleamed with lust and he stared at her excitedly as she expertly rode his cock. Having already cum twice Lisa completely focused on pleasuring her new lover. She teasingly fucked him and occasionally squeezed her pussy muscles to further his sensation. She drove him into a wild frenzy of lust and easily kept him just on the edge of cumming for a long time. When he did finally cum he cried out and she moaned as his cock shuttered deep inside her as it deposited another load of cum.

When he was spent she fell over him and they kissed and held each other. They dozed off for a while until Lisa was happily awakened by Brad fondling her tits. She looked at him and smiled as he lowered his head and began kissing and licking her tits. She let him explore and occasionally helped guide him as he lingered over her tits for a long time. Despite his clumsiness her nipples were soon drawn into stiff points and he focused his kissing and licking on them.

"Oh son, fuck me," she gasped when she couldn't take any more teasing. Brad moved between her spread thighs and she guided his hard cock to her wet hole. They groaned together as they started fucking. Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her. She also wrapped her legs around his lower back and was wildly excited by the intense closeness as they slowly fucked. Quickly their hips found a matching rhythm and they continued their very satisfying fuck. They shared several intense kisses as they fucked and it was during one of them that Lisa knew she was going to cum.

She parted the kiss as she pulled him even tighter and cried out. Her whole body rocked with her orgasm and she could feel her pussy wildly massaging his cock.

Her spasming pussy was more than Brad could take and, just as she was almost done cumming, he dropped his head to her bare shoulder and felt her soft skin on his cheek. He groaned softly and held his cock all the way inside her still spasming pussy as he came again.

Neither moved for several long minutes after Brad emptied his load of cum inside her. Both loved the intimacy and closeness they felt and neither wanted the moment to end. It was only when Brad started to fall asleep that he slipped off her.

He had never slept so soundly and Lisa couldn't remember ever feeling so content or satisfied. The last thought that crossed her mind before falling asleep was that he would be all hers for the next few months.