Little by Little by...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy gasped.

I pulled out two miniscule G-strings and a thong not much bigger. The G-strings were pretty much intact, but the thong had taken the brunt of the damage being jammed in the blower blades and had a big hole dead center.

Cathy groaned, "It figures. She doesn't go through the laundry before she puts it in the dryer. Hers are just fine, but it eats the crotch out of mine." I turn slowly to see a very red Cathy, "TMI?" she asks softly.

I just shrugged and turn slowly back to my work with a not so subtle pass looking at her barely covered crotch.

I handed the offending garments to her as I tuned back to pick the remaining bits and pieces from the blower.

"Well at least I wouldn't have to take them off if I was in a hurry."

It was my turn to grin and snort as she left to deliver the 'evidence'. I did chuckle when I heard Cassie scream out "MOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!"

I heard the front door shortly afterward.

Cathy came back to supervise me reassembling the dryer... sitting with one hip on the stool letting her legs spread just a bit and pull her leggins tight on her pussy. I laid down and stuck my arm in to get the belt back on, then laid there a bit more moving my arm around enjoying the view up her barely covered body.

Going between the vision in front of me, and the memory of her naked daughter from nearly the same perspective.

I got the front back on, plugged it back in and fired it up.

"All fixed!" Cathy exclaimed.

"Almost. There was a connector about to fall apart. I made a temp connection until I can get the right connector. Not a biggie, just not one I have in my bits and pieces drawer."

"What do I owe you?"

I smiled, "Not a thing."

"But we took up several hours of your weekend."

I smiled, "I think Cassie's laundry lessons will just about cover the time."

Cathy blushed a little.

"I'll swing by the electronics shop and grab a connector sometime in the next few days. If it conks out give me a holler and I can make the temp connection again if I have to."

Cathy escorted me to the door, and I turned to glance back as I hit the bottom step. She was standing there with her knee kicked out slightly, the setting sun giving the perfect shadow on her deep camel toe.

I dropped my stuff on my bench in the garage. Jamie was moving and pushing and measuring. I went in and pulled up the saved video of Cathy getting off on the back deck. On the third loop I unloaded into the trash can wishing I was unloading on her tits.

Work the next week was a nightmare. Somebody too far up the food chain decided that his fuck up in scheduling was now our emergency. And company policy was no overtime, so I was banking a fair amount of comp time. Hell, I didn't even have the energy to pester Jamie for some pussy.

The following Wednesday I got a call from Cathy. I groaned remembering I hadn't picked up that connector.

"I'll be over in a few minutes. It will take longer to take the cover off than to fix it."

I grabbed my screwdriver, all I had to do was pull the bottom panel. Cathy let me in, no sign of Jack. Cassie and one of her girlfriends were sitting at the table with books open. Cassie was purposely ignoring me. I grinned, both at remembering her naked in the videos and up close, but also her friend beside her when they were laid out on the back deck a few days ago.

Her friend was a little on the plump side with HUGE tits and equally HUGE areola, just not much for an actual nipple in the middle of all that. And top it off with a mash them together bra instead of something to support and present. She was going to be like my ex, all showing cleavage and top of tits, but probably not much more.

Cathy stood by while I got the front off and reached in to put my temp connection back in place. I had a little alligator clip holding a sensor wire on.

The view from down here wasn't quite as good as the repair day. Loose shorts, but her top was shorter and loose enough I saw bare belly and the bottom of some sheer lace cups.

I chuckled at Cassie and one of her girlfriends. Fighting calculus... I got scowled at. I smiled and gave her a starting point and they were off to the races. I told Cathy Cassie could call if she got stuck. It would be pure torture to lean over Cassie and her girlfriend in loose tank tops again. Her mother's firm nipples standing out weren't too bad either.

On the home front, it was getting... well... NOT interesting. Jamie's garage classroom had expanded to three quarters of the garage. I was parking outside, and after a few of my screwdrivers and such had migrated to one of her work tables, I was in the process of moving most of my tools and equipment to a storage room.

Jamie was also getting a bit pissy at my spending some time next door. Cassie would call, and sometimes I could talk her through the problem, but most of the time I would wind up walking over. I stayed after she had it figured out for the view of her and her mother, with a few scantily dressed friends thrown in for good measure.

When I would first come over, she was self-conscious about how she sat. But as her mind got back into the problem she would hunch over and get serious about it giving me a nice view of young firm pointed tit. After the first two trips, I learned to reposition my cock up before I went over.

I would enjoy it a bit, then stand up straight, and most of the time Cathy would offer me something to drink. We'd stand there with her leaning back against the kitchen counter chatting and sipping. Other times I would sit at the table while she leaned.

And Cathy loved her leggins. Lots of different colors, almost every one with sheer panels somewhere. A few of the panels going high enough on her hip that I didn't need the lack of thong lines to confirm she was commando. And after work, when the bra came off it STAYED off.

Once in a while she would be cooking something. Watching her lean over the stove, or stretch up to the cabinets revealed that skin tight covered ass and a reverse camel toe to rival her daughter.

Of course the nice titty jiggle as she got agitated talking about how much time Jack was spending at work was a nice bonus. Jamie hadn't quite cut me off, but it was getting close. More than once I had contemplated getting my own place, thankful we had decided not to get married.

I went home, Jamie was in the garage with one of her craft classes. I pulled up what had become my favorite video of mother and daughter on the back deck.

About a month ago, I had been kicked back watching them oil up, when Cathy gets up and starts dancing to some music. But then I realized it wasn't 'dancing'. She was turning and twisting, gyrating and jiggling. Then Cassie got up and tried to imitate her mother. It took me a moment to realize... she was doing a stripper dance!

Twisting and turning, running her hands up and down her body. Lightly caressing and jiggling her tits. Kicking her knee out while grinding her hips to flaunt her pussy, turning to do the same with her ass.

My balls ached I came so hard watching it the first time. And even now having watched it over a dozen times, I still came hard watching them move side by side.

A couple weeks later I was using a few of my comp days to do some yard work. We had a couple of cool days forecast during the week, the weekend was predicted to be a scorcher. One last hot gasp before cooler weather sunk in.

I was clipping some bushes when I heard crashing glass on the back porch next door. I ran through the connecting gate to see Cathy slumped on the deck and glass up by the house. As I got closer, I could tell Cathy was sobbing and shuddering.

I managed to get her up, but she clung to me like a barnacle while wetting my shirt with tears. Between sobs it became apparent she was totally shit faced, barely able to stand. I managed to get her inside around the glass. Her nipple was hanging out of her dress, and totally contrary to my manly desires, I shifted her dress enough to cover it... mostly.

Once inside, also between sobs and out right crying, I discovered the reason for the drunkenness. It seems that after Jack had played his usual eighteen holes and made a few business deals, he'd play a few more holes... of his big titted PA.

The wife of the guy fucking the PA's throat sent her a copy of the video her PI had taken. Jack holding her legs high and wide to fuck her ass while the other guy grabbed her huge tits and fucked her throat.

Over the next few hours Cathy would go from crying, to pissed, to asking my opinion of her tits. Pulling her top down to way below her tits and jiggle them at me, then go back to crying, to pissed, to asking my opinion of her tits. Having no memory of having shown them to me, and asked the same question less than thirty minutes earlier.

Just as we were coming back around to the titty flash again, the older woman from the spa video came through the door. The one with the old fashioned pointed bra... like the one she was wearing from the look of her thin top. I was introduced to mom, and then Cathy started clinging to her.

I grabbed the broom and dust pan and went to the back deck to clean up the glass. Mom came out and thanked me, and I left them in peace. She didn't have leggings on like Cathy, but the slacks fit her ass nicely.... VERY nicely.

But after having Cathy bare her tits several times, and pull my hand to one once, I was hard as titanium. Add to that the knowledge that the silver fox was mom, and I went straight to the spa video. Pausing at one particular scene of Cathy sitting up on the edge as mom came up out of the water.

I emptied my balls stroking to that, and after an hour of editing, I now had a nice mix of Cathy and her mom in about a twenty five minute loop. I had worked up another good load editing, and paused on a nice profile of mom and unloaded every last drop I had into the trash can.

Jamie came to bed in a sports bra and sweat pants.

Of course the word of Jack stepping out was all over the neighborhood by the next afternoon.

I was out doing the few little things I could Saturday morning before it got too hot out, when Cathy came through the gate... in a dress! The restricted jiggle and light shadow said she actually had bra and panties on.

"Hey Rick."

I smiled and looked her in the eye before dropping my sunglasses. "Hey Cathy, feeling better?"

Heavy sigh, "Yeah, I just wanted to come over and say sorry for the other day. I just kinda..." she petered out.

"Don't sweat it. No good way to find out your other half is stepping out."

Another sigh, "Yeah, that's me, totally clueless..."

I stood and put a hand on her waist. "Nothing new. We never suspect the ones we love."

She looked at me and started to say something three times. "Did you have any idea?" she finally got out on the fourth try.

I looked up, then back at her. "Right at the end, just a little. Looking back, it was all there in 20/20 hind sight. But not really, no."

"Was it bad?"

I snorted, "Well it wasn't good. She wanted the moon, but I got a good lawyer so I came out okay."

"Do you uh, do you still have his information?"

I smiled, "Her, and yes I have it. I'll text it to you later."

She smiled back, "Okay, thanks." Cathy leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed back through the gate. I enjoyed the silhouette of her legs through her backlit dress just before she turned.

I picked up the last of my stuff and put it in the shed and went inside to text Cathy the information, and came into a mad wet hen.

"Not even divorced, and you're already chasing that hussy!"

I shook my head. "She just came over to say sorry for the other day and ask for my attorney's information."

"And that warrants a lip lock!"

"I got a peck on the cheek."

I took a quick look at Jamie and mentally shook my head. My last nerve was getting pretty thin. A plump woman in thick loose sweats was getting pissy about a hot woman in a thin dress, a dress thin enough to let the sun show through a little. In fact just about everything Cathy wore showed her figure off at least a little, as opposed to EVERYTHING Jamie wore was to hide hers. The prude was pissed there was a hot babe next door.

I'm a guy, I like to see what I'm chasing. You hide it, you don't get chased. The little dig about it being 'her' house again didn't help. I texted Cathy the info, and sat back with my eyes closed reliving the events of a few days ago.

Cathy drunk out of her gourd, ranting and jiggling after wanting to be held tight as she cried, followed by pulling her top down and wanting an opinion of her nice little tits. The little grin as I complimented them, followed by more crying, and then the ranting... but that last time just before her mother came in. She didn't buy my compliment for some reason and pulled my hand square onto her tit. Holding it there and using my hand to squeeze herself.

From the way she was ranting about the sex, I had a nagging feeling in my head that a few more rounds, and she just might have lifted her dress and put my hand on her shaved mound...

I watched the video of her getting herself off laying out on her deck while Jamie was in the shower. I was going to stroke one out, but the shower cut off and I had to tuck myself back in.

Monday Cassie called, she was having math problems. I went over, and I almost groaned. Cassie was in her usual shorts and tank top, but Cathy and Fergie weren't playing fair.

Cathy in an off white pair of leggins, thin enough the sheer panels weren't quite necessary, topped with a shorter tank top letting her nipples stand out and a bit of bare belly show.

Fergie, damn... Fergie in a light yellow pair and a small top that looked like a sports bra, but just clung to her like a second skin. A nice lump of areola and a little firm nipple in the middle gave away the sports bra lie, it was just a nice cut off t-shirt sewn to make it look like a sports bra.

Jack was a fucking idiot to do anything to screw up being around these three.

I stood there over Cassie's shoulder ogling nineteen year old tits while taking as many glances as possible at her mother and grandmother. I gulped as they went to the kitchen. Grandma had almost as good a reverse camel toe as her daughter. And I knew the little bit of texture I saw on the front as she returned was that thin little silver landing strip...

Jamie was pissy when I went home again, and stomped out to the garage to prepare for her next class. I pulled up my second edit of Cathy and Fergie and stoked out a good one before Jamie came back in. I was dozing off as she was getting out of the shower. I didn't respond as she rolled up behind me and reached over my hip to grope me. There were sweat pants against my legs.

It just went downhill over the next few weeks. With all the turmoil, Cassie had decided to do her first year or so at the local community college and live at home instead of running off to college. I became the unofficial math tutor. If Jamie was having one of her evening classes, I would just kinda hang out next door after some tutoring and enjoy the scenery.

Cathy kicked back on the couch, one knee pulled up pulling the crotch of her leggins tight on her pussy. Occasionally Fergie would be there, so she couldn't stretch out like that, but two hot women to ogle more than made up for it. And I was getting a lot more hard nippled hugs and a few more pecks on the cheek.

Then came the pool party.

They had the spa on the deck, but in trying to appease Cassie, Jack had gone to the huge expense of putting in a pool... yeah right. He had one of those blue fabric things delivered. One of those where you inflate the top ring and fill with water. Cassie decided she wanted a pool party before she started college classes and invited all her friends and any of the neighbors that wanted to come.

I was informed by the braless coed, as I was ogling her nipples down her tank top during a math lesson, that I was expected to be there.

I dug out my middle of the line trunks. Not my little skimpy ones Jamie got me for our first vacation, but not the big baggy board shorts she got me last year... when she got her monster two piece. I got the stink eye putting them on instead of the big baggies as she put her new one piece on. The new one piece looked to have a built in girdle in there to go along with the heavily padded and formed cups. I'm surprised she didn't take it back and get one with the little skirt to cover her burgeoning belly roll.

We came through the gate to the screams of a bunch of mostly young bikini clad girls splashing in the pool. A few older couples were up on the deck by the spa, and a few more enjoying the hot water, the pool was filled almost entirely with young girls. Jamie went to the pool, I climbed in the spa. It put me around eye level with all that barely covered pussy and a nice angle up to look at those jiggling tits as Cathy and several other lovely ladies moved about.

Cathy was back and forth in her little bikini with a sheer wrap skirt. Fergie was in a suit one step up. It had straps instead of strings, and didn't cover much more than Cathy's bikini and neither suit did anything to restrict the bounce. A few of the other ladies had nice thin bikinis as well from the delicious buffet of sweater bumpers I was seeing.

As the sun was going down, most of the girls in the pool were wandering off. Seems there was a sleep over at somebody's house. Several of the adults had wandered home as well. There were five of us still in the spa, Jamie had wandered home somewhere along the way without a hi, goodbye, or go to hell. The last couple left leaving me, Cathy, and Fergie still in the spa, and I ogled Fergie's ass as she climbed out to head home... and she didn't pull her suit out of the crack of her ass! A nice crescent of firm butt cheek made a quick appearance when she threw a leg over the side to get out.

Now, by this time Cathy was feeling no pain. She wasn't plastered like that afternoon, but she was feeling good, and a bit giggly. The pump had shut off, and she stood to lean over to hit the button... and began to slip.

I reached to catch her, and in moments I had two hands full of hot woman.

Cathy had rotated as she started to fall. I had one hand full of firm butt cheek pushing her bikini bottom into the crack of her ass... and the other hand full of a nice hard nippled tit as her hand landed on my cock under water.

I had been fairly firm all evening watching her and Fergie move and jiggle, so I was rock hard in an instant.

I heard Cathy gasp, then her fingers start to close on my cock. I turned to look at her, and she rotated just slightly to press her tit harder into my hand.

There was one of those soap opera seconds that seems to last for hours, then she was tipping her head down to my lips. A tentative kiss, then she pressed firmly and her tongue came out to play. She was grinding her tit on my hand while she groped me under water.

A noise made her jump back and giggle. She managed to stand and lean over to push the pump button, then sit back facing me, her back to everything else... with her tit still hanging out of her bikini.

She grinned as her foot found my hard cock. "Should I cover it up, or should I..." she pulled the other half of her top to her cleavage to match the one I had pushed there. Rubbing my aching cock with her foot as she cupped and squeezed. Watching her from a few feet away do the same thing I had seen her do oiling up.

She grinned as she rolled her nipples, "I thought you were into the bigger boobs."

I shrugged, "I married a set of triple D's before I knew better."

Cathy nodded over her shoulder back at my place, "And Jamie?"

I sighed, "It was good at first, but it's been going downhill for a while."