Little Lesson in Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Know everybody?" Rodney spit out at her.

"No, but I try to remember their names when they say 'hi' to me," Adrian said calmly.

"But why we don't have..." Rodney asked again.

"I tested out of Algebra and the English one hundred classes, as well as History. Still have to take Sociology though," Adrian explained.

"You can do that?" Rodney asked.

"I can," Adrian agreed. "You?"

"Yeah, you real Christian," Rodney sneered.

"Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone," Adrian said easily.

"So um, why they don't like you in that Alpha Omega?" Rodney asked after they'd cleared Houston.

"Some. Some don't like me," Adrian said. "I guess it's because I like to fuck. Some of them see sex as just being for marriage."

"You what?" Rodney asked, shocked.

"What?" Adrian asked. "You don't like to fuck?"

"Well, yeah, I love..." Rodney stammered, blushing at her ease of discussing such a personal topic.

"And I'm not talking about jumping on, pumping twice and saying 'see you bitch,' I'm talking about pleasing one another, making one another happy, content, fulfilled," Adrian continued.

"Well, yeah, I like..." Rodney said weakly.

"Girls talk, Rodney," Adrian warned him.

He lapsed into silence.

"Don't know about you, but I got to go potty," Adrian said and pulled to a gas station.

"Yeah," Rodney agreed.

After they'd done so, and after Adrian filled up the tank, declining Rodney's offer to chip in, they were back on the road again.

"So, um, when you say girls talk..." Rodney asked.

"I mean, Ronnie told us about you jumping on top, not even waiting to see if she was ready, coming and then wanting to call it a night," Adrian said.

"Fuck! Bitch!" Rodney said.

"And Lori Sue told us about you asking her out, not having anything planned and when she told you it was her time of the month, you're like hey give me a blow job," Adrian continued.

"Who?" Rodney asked.

"Think Nina really put the nail in your coffin, though. On a 'study date' with her, come on, we all know you can't even spell 'study' so we all know you're there for the pussy," Adrian smiled. "But Nina's okay with that, hey, girls like to fuck too, right? But then her roommate walks in. Yeah Meghan is really pretty, we all get it, but Meghan walks in and you're all over Meghan and we can just forget Nina."

"Uh huh," Rodney said, remembering Meghan and Nina.

"What you need, Rodney..." Adrian said.

"Oh? So now you're some kind of expert on what I need?" Rodney snarled.

He was furious with her for bringing up his shortcomings. He was furious with her for pointing out his failings.

In high school, no one had ever been dissatisfied; he'd had several girlfriends and they'd all been happy with the way he fucked. More than one had been happy to become pregnant by him. Nearly all had been crushed to learn that he would not commit to them, bun in the oven or not.

"Huh?" Rodney asked the now silent Adrian. "Huh? What you going tell me, huh? What I need bitch?"

"Told you, you call me bitch again, I'll spray you like the bug you are," Adrian said. "I'm letting that one slide because you're upset."

"Waffle House, Burger King, we're not eating at Captain D's; they suck, Taco Bell, or Arby's. What you in the mood for?" Adrian said as she put on her blinker to pull off the Interstate.

"Fuck, don't care," he spat.

"Waffle House; don't know why but I just love their patty melts even though I hate onions," Adrian decided.

"Aw, Sugar, y'all having you a fight?" the waitress asked as she brought them their water.

"What? What you mean?" Adrian asked.

"Normally cute young couple like y'all, y'all come on in and get all snuggled up on the same side," the woman explained. "Y'all fighting, hell, had one couple come in, they sat clear across..."

"We're not a couple," Rodney spat.

"Oh well, too bad; y'all'd make a cute couple," the woman shrugged

"We both go to Norman's," Adrian explained and ordered her lunch.

"Ernie went there," the woman said brightly, not explaining who Ernie was.

After their silent meal, Adrian paid for her meal, and then availed herself of the bathroom. She came out and bade the waitress a good day.

"Y'all should just kiss and make up," the woman advised.

"Nothing to kiss and make up about," Adrian smiled.

"So what I need?" Rodney demanded when she'd merged onto I-10 again.

"Huh?" Adrian asked, waving at a family as they passed her.

She laughed as the three children in the back seat waved happily at her.

"You was fixing tell me what I need," Rodney reminded her.

"Oh, yeah, that," Adrian said and smiled as the father nodded in appreciation.

She gave three cheery toots with her horn when the family pulled off at the next exit and continued down I-10.

"So what I need?" Rodney demanded again.

"Besides patience?" Adrian stated. "You need someone to just fuck you. Fuck you like you fuck, you know, three or four pumps and they're done and don't give a shit you're lying there unsatisfied."

She rested her fingertips on his forearm and Rodney felt something electric in her touch.

"Maybe two or three times of being fucked like you don't even matter might teach you what it feels like," Adrian said softly, letting her fingertips rest on his skin.

"Then you get fucked good, the good way, where both you and the other person are both satisfied, both good and sweaty. Shit Rodney, you don't even kiss worth a shit."

She actually squeezed his arm quickly and put her hand back on the steering wheel.

"What you... Fuck, I kiss great!" Rodney spluttered. "Just ask..."

"Asked DebbiAnn Phillips and Pam Stuebbens; anyone else I need to ask?" Adrian asked. "Ronnie said she wouldn't know; you didn't bother kissing her at all."

"DebbiAnn's lying," Rodney said.

"Oh she probably isn't," Adrian smiled. "Rodney, I just touched you. Did you even bother touching me in return?"

"I um, I liked it," Rodney conceded.

"And did you even bother letting me know you liked it?" Adrian said.

"Well no but um..." Rodney said.

Adrian again rested her fingertips on his arm.

"And I like that," Rodney admitted.

"Think I might like being touched too?" Adrian asked and passed a van.

"I uh, I don't know where..." Rodney said, uncomfortable now.

"Just like I'm doing with you," Adrian said softly. "Just put your fingertips on my arm. Feel my skin. Realize that that skin? That's the same skin that's on my butt, my boobs, and my pussy. Feel my skin."

Rodney reached over and touched her forearm.

"A little clumsy but you'll learn," Adrian praised.

Suddenly Rodney laughed.

"What?" Adrian smiled.

"Your arm has hair on it," Rodney said. "Your butt and boobs like that?"

"My pussy is," she smiled sweetly and Rodney actually felt his face redden.

"What else, Rodney?" Adrian asked. "You noticed my arm has hair on it. What else do your fingers tell you?"

"Um," Rodney thought, and rubbed her arm.

"Okay, your skin is a little dry; probably the soap you use," Adrian explained. "Your muscles tense when I put my fingers on you, almost like you're trying to cram all your feeling into that one area I'm touching."

"Oh!" Rodney said, getting what Adrian was asking of him. "Oh, um, okay, your skin is soft..."

"You're being too rough," she said gently.

"Oh, sorry," Rodney said and ceased with his clumsy rubbing. "I'm right handed."

"Then use your right hand," she coached.

"Okay, your skin is soft," he began again.

"Uh huh," she agreed.

"Kind of, well, wet isn't the right word but..." Rodney said.

"And how's it smell?" she asked.

"Like flowers," he said after sniffing her arm.

"That's my moisturizer; I used it all over my body this morning after I got out of the shower," Adrian said and again smiled sweetly at him. "Aaallll over."

Rodney felt his cock jerk in his jeans and looked at Adrian in surprise.

She pulled up to the Wakilluh garage and filled up her tank while Rodney went to speak with the head mechanic.

"Uh, plus the storage charges," Mike said gruffly as Rodney paid for the repairs.

"Aw shit!" Rodney exploded. "Y'all didn't say..."

"Mike? There anything we can do about those charges?" Adrian asked softly.

"Well, uh, since we probably didn't explain..." Mike conceded.

"Thank you, Mike," Adrian smiled. "Please remember, we're just college students. A can of beans is a gourmet meal on our budget."

"I know that's right," Mike agreed.

It took Rodney a few minutes to finally spit out a grudging 'Thanks' to Adrian. Again, she softly touched his arm, and then pulled up in front of his dormitory.

"Tell Sid I said 'hi' okay?" she cheerfully said as she hit the trunk latch. "And be sure you close the trunk after, huh? Had to close it both times you were in there."

Chapter 3

Sid wasn't back from break yet and Rodney thought long and hard about going out and scoring some beer, or maybe one or two joints. His mother and father had treated their house like a jail and him like a prisoner over the Thanksgiving break.

As he put away his clean underwear, Rodney realized he still needed to finish up his Algebra homework. Of course, he could wait until tomorrow night but Sid would probably be back by Sunday and would be blaring his Ritchie Kotzen or Eric Johnson crap.

Sitting at his desk, Rodney reached over and touched his own arm where Adrian had gently rested her fingertips.

"I do kiss good; how the fuck would she know?" he asked himself out loud.

Adrian was not surprised when the knock came at the door.

She opened the door and just looked at Rodney.

"Fine, show me what the fuck you talking about, I need to get fucked," he demanded.

"No 'please' or 'I would like you to show me,' you just bang on my door and yell at me?" Adrian asked softly, shook her head and closed the door in his angry face.

Rodney almost kicked the door but instead stomped away.

"He'll be back," Ronnie chortled as she and Adrian got back to discussing their trips home.

Ten dollars got Rodney two very tightly rolled pin joints and he smoked both of them before returning to his dorm room.

Sid was there when Rodney returned, a Joe Satriani cd squealing away.

"Adrian said to tell you 'hi' and I need to tell you 'thanks' for bring my suitcases down," Rodney mumbled. "I would have totally forgot them."

"Really? She did? Dude, tell me, what? Eight, nine hours, y'all fuck? Please tell me y'all did; I need something to hold me over while I go rub one out," Sid said cheerfully.

"Dude, come on, got the biggest fucking head ache in the world here," Rodney pleaded.

Sid did what Rodney would have been loathe to do; he turned off his music, then stuffed his IPod buds in his ears and listened to his music in private.

The next day, after a barely palatable meal in the cafeteria, Rodney again found himself in front of Adrian Zeno's door.

"She's at her Alpha Omega meeting, but I'll tell her you stopped by," Ronnie said.

"How come you're not at that meeting?" Rodney asked.

"OMG, are you actually asking me about me?" Ronnie sneered. "Well, I'm Catholic so I can't join Alpha Omega; it's all Baptist."

"Oh, I am too," Rodney said.

"I know; I sat right behind you this morning," Ronnie said.

"Look, just tell her I stopped by, all right?" Rodney snapped, tired of the girl's attitude.

"Please and thank you," Ronnie said and closed the door.

It was nearly an hour later when Rodney's cell phone rang. The number was a Louisiana number so he answered.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Ronnie said you stopped by," Adrian said flatly.

"I uh, I listen, I'd like, I want you to show me what you're talking about," Rodney stammered.

There was a long moment of silence. Rodney was about to hang up, sure that the connection had dropped.

"And it's all about what Rodney wants, right?" Adrian asked.

"Look, God damn it," Rodney bellowed.

This time there was no doubt; the call had been terminated.

He attempted to call her back and got her cheerful voice message but did not bother leaving her a message.

Two hours later, he called and again, his call went straight to voice mail.

"I'm sorry," he managed to spit out. "Please show me what you mean when you say I need to get fucked."

A moment later he added, "I really don't know how else to ask."

"I'm not doing anything Tuesday night," she said when he answered.

"So what I'm supposed to do?" he asked.

"It's a date right? Do what you normally would do for a date. I like Gator Jack's Barbeque or Monocle's Pizza, but I have had enough of that Madre's Mexican. Your car ready yet?" Adrian asked.

"Uh no, not yet," Rodney admitted.

"Well, then, I guess I'm driving," Adrian said, a note of resignation in her voice.

"I'll borrow Sid's car," Rodney said, shooting Sid a look.

"Now you're getting it," Adrian praised. "Pick me up at six."

Sid agreed to let Rodney borrow his battered old Pontiac.

Rodney felt stiff, wooden when he knocked on Adrian's door.

"Hi!" she happily greeted him and took his arm.

Again, he felt that slight electric jolt

She smiled up at him when he reached over with his right hand and squeezed her fingers.

"Hope for you yet," she said.

"Ahem," she said when they reached Sid's car.

"Oh, oh yeah," Rodney said and opened the passenger door.

"Thanks," he said, noticing that she had slid over to unlock the driver's door for him.

"Now, I've never been to Gator Jack's so I kind of wanted to go there; that all right?" he asked.

"Oh, that's perfect; get anything but their pork chops," Adrian advised. "Nothing but a hunk of fat on a bone. Oh, but their St. Louis ribs? To die for."

Adrian watched Rodney's eyes when he read the menu and could tell that the prices were rather steep in his opinion.

"The brisket plate is a good one," she offered. "See, you get, oh, it's got to be at least two pounds of meat and two sides, and hey, we're in Texas, got to have that Texas toast with it, am I right?"

"And what you getting?" he asked, eyes still scanning the menu.

"Oh, I always get the pulled pork sandwich, again, it's on that Texas toast and you get a side with it," she said.

Rodney sighed a breath of relief; the sandwich was a little cheaper than some of the other tings he'd seen on the menu.

"Hi, welcome to Gator Jack's; I'm Jack, a girl said. "Hey Zee, you getting the ribs?"

"Where's Gator?" Adrian asked playfully.

"Gator's over there," the girl smiled, pointing to the other waitress.

"And no, think I'll get my usual pulled pork sandwich, fries, oh and just water to drink, okay?" Adrian said.

"Know what? That sounds good," Rodney agreed, mentally doing the math in his head.

"All the waiters and waitresses here are named 'Jack' so I always ask them where's Gator," Adrian smiled when 'Jack' walked away.

"Cute," Rodney smiled.

Three times, boys came over to greet Adrian and glare at Rodney. Each time, Adrian introduced Rodney, introducing him as 'a friend from back home.' The title did not earn Rodney any less of a glare. The first time, he glared back but Adrian touched his hand lightly.

"Don't do that; be more of a man than they are," she counseled.

The next two times, Rodney actually gave a little smile and nod, which earned him a little smile and nod from the second and more of a glare from the third.

"Okay, so which sauce do you like more?" Adrian asked him, squirted some onto her finger and brought it to his mouth.

"Mmm, not bad," he conceded.

"Or..." and she brought a second finger to his mouth.

She repeated it for the third and fourth sauces on the table.

"That one," he said after the fourth one.

"Uh huh, the Molasses. Did you know you a Molasses man?" she smiled at him.

"Do now!" he laughed.

"Uh, ahem," she said.

"Uh, ahem what?" he asked. "Please let me know."

"I don't know which one I like," she indicated the bottles.

"Huh? I thought, oh, oh okay," he said, getting it.

He squeezed a little of the 'Texas Heat' onto his finger. He groaned as she slowly sucked his finger into her mouth then licked the sauce from his finger. With one last slow, deliberate swipe of her tongue down the length of his finger, she released it and smiled at him.

"That was a pretty good one. Now, let me see if I'm a Molasses kind of girl," she said.

His cock seemed to be attached to his finger as she slowly sucked and nibbled his index finger.

"You know what? I've forgotten which one I like," he said and she giggled.

'Jack' put their plates down and walked away. Adrian nodded in approval as Rodney slid the Molasses bottle to her, letting her be first to squirt a good amount onto her meat.

""Aw, damn, that is good," he said as he bit into the sandwich and Adrian smiled.

"Have you ever been through the Quad at night?" Adrian asked as they left Gator Jack's.

"No, no I haven't," Rodney lied and she smiled at him.

They sat on the rim of the fountain and talked for a while. Then she coyly invited him to her room.

"Now, Rodney, this is our first date; there will be no sex," she said as she opened the door.

"Oh, I uh, but I thought," Rodney said, frustrated.

Ronnie looked up, scowled at Rodney and grabbed her purse.

"Thank you, Ronnie," Rodney said and Ronnie hesitated, and then nodded before leaving the room.

"Now, I hate whatever soap you're using; your skin is so dry," Adrian said, pushed him to sit on her bed, then crawled up behind him.

She pulled his shirt off, and then playfully bit down on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, it's unscented," she husked into his ear.

He gasped when he felt her slick hands touch his naked back. Her hands rubbed the lotion into his skin. She rubbed into his shoulders, his neck, then up and down his arms. She then leaned against him and began applying the lotion to his chest.

"Notice anything?" she asked, breathing hotly into his ear.

"It feels good," he murmured.

"Feel where I'm touching your back?" she asked and he tried to concentrate, but it was very difficult as her hands were now playing with his nipples.

"Rodney, that's my bare boobs and they're pressing against your skin. I know they're not huge, but good God," she said.

"Hey, Zee, I'm sorry, but it's nine thirty," Ronnie said, cracking the door open.

"It's all right, come on in," Adrian said.

"On a school night, both Ronny and I set ourselves a curfew of nine thirty," Adrian explained to Rodney as she casually stood on the floor and pulled him to his feet.

He stared at her breasts, two medium apple sized breasts with quarter sized nipples that were crinkled hard.

"Like I said they're not huge but..." she smiled.

"No, no, they're just right," he hastened to assure her as he pulled his shirt back on. "They're perfect."

"Well aren't you sweet," she smiled and pushed him toward the door.

"Hey, when can I see you again?" he asked.

"How about Saturday night?" Adrian smiled.

"Yeah, Saturday's good," Rodney said.

"Oh, and Rodney?" Adrian smiled as she pulled her own top back on. "Get ready to get fucked. Fucked hard. You going to be hurting, hear?"

"Oh, okay," he smiled.

A thought came to him and he stuck his head back into the room before the door fully closed.

"I uh, I had a great time; thanks," he said.

"Clueless bastard," Ronnie spat at the closed door.

"Best kind," Adrian agreed and both girls giggled.

The next day, Rodney returned from class, head slightly whirling from actually paying attention, actually taking notes.

"Dude, I hate you, just absolutely hate you, you hear?" Sid said cheerfully, indicating a bag that lay on Rodney's bed.

"What is it?" Rodney asked.

"It's from Adrian Zeno, you ass hole; God, please tell her all about me, tell her what a great guy I am, please?" Sid begged as Rodney took out a bar of goat milk and honey soap and a natural sponge back scrubber.