Little Lesson in Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, Rodney had a thought enter his head; someone gives you a gift, you should say 'thank you' so he called Adrian's cell phone.

"Hello?" she cheerfully sang out.

"Thank you; Sid said you brought over the soap and back scrubber," Rodney said.

"Ooh, hope for you yet," she teased.

"So, um, what you doing?" Rodney asked as Sid flailed his arms. "Oh and Sid wants me to tell you he's a great guy and despite what you've heard, he's not gay."

"Aw dude!" Sid gasped, horrified.

"Dude, what?" Rodney asked.

"I know he is a great guy and I'm very aware he's not gay," Adrian giggled.

"Okay, please, just so I don't have to listen to his whining, please tell him all of that," Rodney said, and handed Sid the cell phone.

Chapter 4

"Very nice," Adrian praised as she ran her finger's over his arm. "Very nice; you've been using that soap."

"Yeah, thanks again," he said.

He looked at the room and saw that Ronnie and Adrian had pushed the two beds together, forming one large bed. Adrian pulled him toward the bed.

"Now, you been using that soap all over?" she whispered and kissed his lips softly, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip.

"Uh yeah," he said when she released his lip.

"Show me," she demanded, unbuttoning one of his shirt buttons and kissing him again.

She eased him onto her bed, lay him back and lay next to him. She kissed him again and unbuttoned one more button, then bent and kissed him on his bare flesh.

"Rodney, do you notice anything about the way I kiss you?" she asked, continuing to unbutton his shirt.

"It's really nice," he admitted.

"Rodney, I put all my passion into my kiss," Adrian explained. "Let's say that that's the only parts of our body that would touch; would you be able to tell that I have strong, passionate feelings for you?"

She leaned over him and pushed her lips to his.

"Good God," he said when she raised her face a few millimeters.

"Now you, Rodney," she whispered. "Show me, show me with your lips how bad you want to get fucked, how hard you want to get fucked."

He tried; he put all his feelings, all his senses into his lips, tried to feel her mouth with his lips, tried to taste her mouth with his lips.

"Very nice, Rodney, very nice," she whispered in his ear when he finished and he realized that she'd managed to unzip his jeans.

"Let me get you..." she husked and unlaced his tennis shoes, then slid his jeans and briefs off.

"Ooh, Rodney, are you all hard for me?" she teased

She lay back down on the bed and pressed herself against him and again kissed him.

"Rodney, is it all right with you, is it okay; you can say 'no' if you want to, it all right if I tie you up?" she whispered in his ear, pushing his hands down against the mattress.

"Uh yeah, yeah, sure, I've never done that before," he admitted.

"Thank you, Rodney," she husked and brought a scarf over and secured his right hand.

She did the same with his left hand, and then gave him a very sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue and his cock jerked.

She smiled as she tied his legs to the posts at the bottom of the bed then stood and removed her own top, baring a black satin bra.

"You like it?" she asked, modeling it. "I bought it when I bought your soap.

"It's beautiful," he said sincerely. "You're beautiful."

She smiled and slithered out of her jeans, modeling a matching black satin thong.

"My mom would shit if she ever found these," Adrian smiled, indicating the thong. "I mean, I can tell her a white bra was just too visible through my black top, but there's just no excuse for black panties."

She leaned over and kissed him again, again with sloppy tongue action.

"So, I'll send them home with you, okay?" she asked, lightly raking his chest with her fingernails.

"I hope you're ready," she whispered, again stuffing her tongue into his mouth, fingernails raking at his chest and abdomen. "Are you ready, Rodney? Are you ready to get fucked hard?"

She then blew a hot breath over his throbbing cock.

"Oh God yes," he groaned, close to climax.

"Be right back," she said, then leaned over and kissed him again, just her lips pressed to his lips.

He tried to put his passion into that kiss, just his lips touching her lips. She straightened up and smiled, just a little sadly at him.

She then left the room into the bathroom.

"God damn, took you long enough," Nina, a cute red head complained.

"Really, Zee, what the hell, huh?" Lori Sue, a tall, gangly blonde complained.

"Okay, guys, ground rules one more time," Adrian said, ignoring their complaints.

"Yeah, yeah, no mocking him, no calling his little dick little, no hitting him or spitting on him," Ronnie said, stripping out of her clothes.

"Fuck him until we come, then leave, Maria, a chunky Latin girl said.

"And Nina, you drew 'One' so you go first," Adrian said as Nina cinched on a strap on cock.

"Oh, God," Nina giggled as she turned on the vibrator

Adrian grabbed a towel and followed Nina out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hey, wait a minute!" Rodney protested and began pulling hard at the scarves.

"They're nylon, Rodney; they're not going to break," Adrian said.

"Let me up, let me up now or so help me God," Rodney threatened.

"Oh, come on, Rodney, you agreed to all of this," Adrian said and covered a thick foam pillow with the towel.

"Yeah, Rodney," Nina smiled as she greased up the strap on. "Get ready to get fucked hard; what'd you think she meant?"

"I will scream," Rodney threatened through clenched teeth.

"You really want someone seeing you like this?" Adrian whispered. "Huh? Tied up? With a girl about to fuck you?"

"Go ahead, scream," Nina challenged.

"The more you fight it, the more it'll hurt," Adrian gently warned as she pushed the pillow underneath Rodney's thrashing buttocks.

"Adrian, I swear to God, I'm going to fucking kill you," Rodney growled hoarsely.

She lay on the bed next to him and placed what she hoped was a comforting hand on his chest. He actually tried to dip his head enough to bite her hand and she gently patted his chest.

Nina climbed between Rodney's legs and pressed the head of her cock to his tightly clenched rectum.

"More you fight it, more it'll hurt," she smiled and tried to jam her cock into him.

"Ah!" Rodney cried out as a millimeter did enter him before the cock bounced away.

"Here, let me," Adrian said and greased up her middle finger with her unscented lotion.

"Why, Adrian?" Rodney begged, realizing his struggles were just chafing him and tightening the scarves even more.

"Like I told you, Rodney, you need to find out what it feels like to be fucked, treated the way you treat others," Adrian said as she insinuated the greasy finger into his anus.

"Need to be treated like you don't even fucking matter," Nina said.

"I understand; I get it," Rodney lied.

"God, I love this vibrating part," Nina smiled to Adrian who was now sliding two greasy finger's in and out of Rodney's anus.

Rodney tried to clench his ass muscles again as Nina pressed the head of her cock against Rodney's anus.

"Ah!" Rodney cried out as an inch of the latex phallus slid in.

"First time always hurts a little," Nina said in a condescending tone.

"Ow, ow, God damn it, it fucking hurts!" Rodney begged.

"I'm sorry that it's hurting you; maybe it you quit fighting it," Adrian said sincerely.

"Oh, oh, yes!" Nina hissed, the vibrating base pressing firmly against her clitoris.

She jerked in orgasm, driving almost all of the cock into Rodney's rectum.

"Ah, oh damn it!" Rodney sobbed, tears trickling down.

"Thanks for the fuck, babe," Nina taunted as she pulled out.

Ronnie had drawn the number two so she came in, greasing up her own dildo.

"Nina says you an okay fuck," Ronnie sneered and turned the vibrating base on.

"Why, Adrian?" Rodney sobbed.

"You know how many nights I cried myself to sleep because you called me 'ugly slag,' Rodney?" Adrian asked softly.

"I'm sorry! God I'm sorry!" Rodney cried as Ronnie managed to get almost all of her strap on cock into Rodney's anus in one thrust.

"Better hope I come as quick as you did," Ronnie warned as she wiggled from side to side.

In the bathroom, Lori Sue washed off Nina's dildo then cinched it while Nina dressed, then left through the adjoining room.

Ronnie did manage a quick orgasm and roughly pulled out of Rodney.

"Oh no, oh come on, I can't take another..." Rodney begged as Lori Sue entered.

"Oh, Rodney, really," Adrian chided him, then bent and nuzzled the head of his semi-erect cock. "Remember Barbara Thornton? There were nineteen of y'all that fucked her. Surely you can take..."

Involuntarily, Rodney was now thrusting his fully engorged cock toward Adrian's face. She gripped him tightly and he felt dangerously close to ejaculation. The bed sagged under Lori Sue's weight.

"She was already passed out when I got to her!" Rodney begged as Lori Sue wormed her dildo into his no longer clenching buttocks.

Adrian lightly stroked Rodney's cock and to his horror, he ejaculated a jet of semen that reached to his Adam's apple.

Adrian continued lightly stroking him, milking his semen.

"Damn!" Rodney sobbed as Lori Sue picked up the pace of her fucking.

"Aw, shit!" Lori Sue barked through clenched teeth, and then let out a sigh.

"No, no, how many more?" Rodney gasped as Maria came in, followed by a now dressed Ronnie.

"Her, then me," Adrian said and began stroking his soft cock gently.

"Please, please Adrian, please," Rodney begged.

Maria scowled hatefully at Rodney and none too gently rammed the cock all the way in him.

"Oomph!" Rodney complained

Maria was not even aroused as she began hammering in and out of Rodney's bowels. She almost slapped Adrian's hand away as Adrian reached over and pushed the switch for the vibrating base.

"Maria, do it right," Adrian warned

Too soon for Maria's liking, but none too soon for Rodney, Maria came.

Then Adrian cinched up the dildo that Ronnie handed to her.

"Please Adrian, please; I've had enough," Rodney begged.

"Last one, Rodney, I promise, unless you ask for it," Adrian smiled and turned on the vibrator for the cock as well as the base.

She ran a loving hand over Rodney's thighs and hips, smiling at him. She lightly tickled his scrotum, and then lightly squeezed his testicles. Rodney felt himself involuntarily responding to her feather light touches of his cock.

"Now, Rodney, I'm going to show you how it feels to be fucked by someone who cares about you," she whispered as she greased up her dildo.

She slid an inch of her cock into him and again lightly squeezed his scrotum.

"And I do care about you; you felt it in my kiss, remember?" she asked and pulled her cock out, then pushed it in again.

Maria and Lori Sue left through the adjoining room, leaving a cleaned dildo on the rim of the sink.

In their room, Ronnie sat at the desk and rubbed her crotch through her jeans as Adrian made love with Rodney.

"Ooh, oh God, I'm getting close," Adrian warned.

She wiggled from side to side and increased her jacking of Rodney's cock.

"Ah, damn it!" Rodney yelled as his cock erupted, sending a jet of semen straight up,

His semen splattered down onto his abdomen and crotch. Adrian kept up her light strokes and he continued to spurt his semen onto his belly and crotch.

"Aw, fuck," Adrian moaned then shuddered in orgasm.

She slowly pulled out of his bowels, and then turned the vibrating base and cock off.

"Thank you, Baby, that was great," she smiled weakly.

"Ooh!" Ronnie let out a shuddering sigh as her own orgasm rippled through her.

Adrian unclipped the harness and lay the cock on the slightly soiled towel between Rodney's legs. She slid her black thong panties off, exposing her pussy, with thin racing stripe to him.

"I promised you these," she said, putting the panties into his jeans pocket.

She then bent over to kiss him bet he turned his head away.

"Well, I figured you wouldn't be too happy, but I was hoping for a kiss," she said, and kissed his cheek.

"Remember, I do care about you," she said. "We have our last Alpha Omega meeting tomorrow but I'll be back no later than five if you want to come over, okay?"

"You have got to be kidding," he glared at her. "Like I'd ever want to see your fucking ugly ass ever again?"

She dressed. Ronnie went to the door and left. Adrian bent and began unknotting his left hand.

"I'm going to undo your left hand; you can undo the rest of them yourself," Adrian said.

She did and Rodney flailed out at her, but she had anticipated this and stepped out of reach.

"I will get you for this, I swear to God, you fucking ugly ass slag," Rodney snarled hatefully at Adrian.

"Sorry you feel that way," she said truthfully then left the room as he was trying to undo his right hand as quickly as he could.

Finally free, Rodney dressed back into his clothes, and then walked, very gingerly, his anus still quite sore, to the door.

At the end of the hall, Adrian, Ronnie, Nina, and four football players sat, playing a rowdy card game of Spades.

"Zee, I swear, you are cheating!" Nina accused.

"How? Zack's one that dealt," Adrian laughed.

"Good night, Rodney," Ronnie called out.

"Remember, I'll be back about five," Adrian said as Zack discarded the five of hearts.

"Ha!" Boyd crowed as he slapped down the queen of hearts.

"Damn it," Nina said as she slapped down her six of hearts.

"Double 'Ha!'" Adrian said as she slapped down a seven of spades.

"Damn it, Zee, I'm with Nina; you are cheating!" Zack complained. "You don't have no hearts?"

Rodney watched Nina, Ronnie, and especially Adrian playing and laughing as if he had not meant anything to them. They had fucked him and discarded him.

Chapter 5

Rodney made it back to his own dormitory and walked slowly up the stairs to the third floor, the freshmen floor.

"Oh Holy, oh no!" Rodney felt a lurch in his stomach and barely made it to the common bathroom in time.

"Ah!" he almost screamed as he loosed his bowels.

"Oh God, oh God," he whimpered as his anus tried to adjust.

"Okay in there?" he heard someone ask from the stall next to his.

"No, I was gang raped by a bunch of psychopathic dykes," Rodney almost said.

"Went to Gator Jack's the other night," he lied.

"Oh, Dude, let me guess; Texas Heat, right?" the voice chuckled.

"Yeah, Rodney said, face sweating severely.

After a few moments, he judged that the crisis had passed for now.

"Damn, now I'm afraid to wipe," he chuckled.

"Do this. God, I understand, the College's got to save money, but really? But fold it over like eight or nine times? Then scrunch it up. It makes it a lot softer," the voice counseled.

He did so and had to agree; it did make it better.

Both toilets flushed at the same time and Rodney found himself looking at a young man he'd dubbed 'Pencil' because of his slender build. Rodney racked his brain trying to remember the boy's actual name.

"Thanks, Todd," he said. "Never thought of just wadding it up like that."

Sid had discovered Dream Theater and was blaring one of that group's CDs when Rodney waddled into the room. His hand shot out and he turned the volume to just below deafening.

"Dude, please tell me, please tell me you got to fuck that goddess," Sid begged.

"Okay, I got to fuck that goddess," Rodney said and flopped on his bed.

"Did you really?" Sid asked in disbelief. "Dude, she is the hottest..."

"No, man, we did kiss a lot though," Rodney said and reached into his nightstand drawer.

The unopened tube of lip balm was underneath several other things his mother had sent with him.

"Don't do that!" Sid cried out. "Dude, you'll erase the memory!"

"Sid, damn, dude," Rodney shook his head. "She's just a girl! With a pussy and tits, just like every other girl on campus."

"Man, I know that, but it's just the way, I mean, when she looks at you, it's like, God, I don't know," Sid said.

"She looks at you that way because she's damned near blind; you seen how thick them glasses are?" Rodney said and struggled out of his clothing.

Rodney's shirt stuck to his belly and he prayed that Sid couldn't see the semen. He slid his jeans down and off and his briefs also stuck to him with the dried semen.

When he grabbed his shower bag, he remembered that the soap Adrian had gifted to him was in there and he almost flung it across the room.

The hot water felt good and the soap did wash away the dried semen. A quick brush of his teeth, another application of the lip balm and Rodney was ready for bed. Again, Sid proved to be a more considerate roommate than Rodney; he put his IPod on and stuffed the ear buds in.

Sid's lamp was clamped onto the headboard of his bed and he turned that on to study with. Rodney feigned sleep, but his mind was racing far too much for him to sleep.

When Nina had jammed her dildo into him, it had hurt tremendously. Like Adrian said, it probably wouldn't have hurt as bad if he had not been fighting it.

Adrian had blown her hot breath across his hard cock; Rodney now shivered at the memory.

She had stroked his cock while Lori Sue had fucked him.

Rodney gritted his teeth, remembering how his anus had actually clamped down on Lori Sue's cock while his own cock jerked and spewed his semen.

He rolled over lest Sid see his sheet and thin blanket were now tented. His cock throbbed painfully.

Maria; e did not remember Maria. Obviously, though, the way she had so roughly jammed her strap on cock into him, she remembered him.

His cock throbbed and twitched in his pajamas; Rodney tried to think of anything else; he did not want to blow a load in his pajamas.

Adrian's kisses were passionate. When she used her tongue, it was sloppy, it was passionate, and it was fun.

And then they sat and played cards, laughing and having a good time, as if what they had just done to him didn't matter. Like he didn't matter.

His cock finally wilted at that thought; like he didn't matter. His sleep was interrupted by dreams of being helpless and of having no one to help him.

Ronnie genuflected and knelt on the kneeler, praying silently. She felt someone kneel next to her but concentrated on asking God for forgiveness.

"Hi," Rodney said when they both sat back in the pew.

"Oh, hey, uh, hi," Ronnie stammered.

"I get it," Rodney said.

"Get what?" Ronnie stammered.

"I get it and I'm really sorry I treated you like that," Rodney admitted.

"Oh, it's okay," Ronnie said.

"No, no it's not, it's not okay," Rodney said. "Y'all did it to me and it really didn't feel very nice."

"You know the windows in this church are seventy nine years old?" Ronnie asked after a few minutes of silence.

"They are beautiful," Rodney said, looking around.

Nina let out a little squeal when she opened her dorm room door to find Rodney on the other side.

"I'm sorry I treated you so badly," Rodney said. "You didn't deserve it and I'm sorry."

Lori Sue just shrugged. She stepped aside and pointed when Rodney asked if she knew where he could find Maria.

Maria did not accept Rodney's amends, just screamed insults in both Spanish and English.

At the last Chapter meeting of Alpha Omega, which was also their Christmas party, Adrian laughed and sang along with everyone else as they sang Christmas Carols. It felt odd, singing Christmas carols when it was seventy three degrees outside, but she could remember a few Christmases where she was wearing shorts, then would be wearing thermal underwear a few days later. Then she gathered up the two gifts she'd been given and hugged everyone in parting. Adrian even hugged Becky Sinclair and Susan Thomas, her two biggest critics.

"I hope you have a safe journey home and a very Merry Christmas," Adrian said.