Little Lesson in Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Planned on pulling out of here about six; that's what time you like to get started isn't it?" Rodney asked.

Five forty five the following morning, David Zeno looked out the window and saw Rodney Boudreaux pull into his driveway and block Adrian's car in.

"Adrian looks like your boyfriend's here," he said.

Rodney smiled as he saw Adrian come outside.

"Might as well come on in, meet the family," she smiled.

"Might as well," he agreed and bent over to kiss her.

"Ooh, hope for you yet," she smiled and squeezed his buttocks.

THE END

*****

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. A sincere thank you for reading my stories.

Adrian Zeno and Rodney Boudreaux are characters that were introduced in the story 'Yorkie Breeder' which can be found in the 'Anal' category.

And now, for my Disclaimers... (Which quite often get more comments than the stories themselves do. Go figure.)

Yes, I need an editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a wonderful day.