Little Lesson in Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks; you too," Susan said through gritted teeth.

"Hi, I uh, I thought I'd walk you back to your room," Rodney said as she stepped out of Serenity Hall.

"You still mad at me?" she asked softly.

"No, no, I had it coming," he agreed and took the two bulky boxes out of her hands. "Like you said, I asked for it."

"And you still think I'm an ugly ass slag?" she asked as they strolled across the Quad.

"No. You're not an ugly, I mean, I don't agree with Sid; he thinks you're a goddess; he really needs a girlfriend but no, Adrian, you're not an ugly ass slag," Rodney said. "And I was wrong to say that; I'm sorry."

"Kiss me," Adrian demanded.

He did. His hands were still encumbered by her boxes but he put his heart into his lips and kissed her.

She stepped back and scrutinized his face for a long moment then smiled.

"Madre's the only place that's open; come on," she said, taking his arm and pulling him toward her car.

He put her two gifts into the trunk of her car and made her smile when he placed them side by side, against the wall of the trunk.

"Thank you," she said and gave him a wet, sloppy, passionate kiss.

"So, when is Mike going to have your car ready?" she asked as she backed into a parking spot at Madre's Mexican restaurant.

"Wednesday he said," Rodney said.

"And you wanted me to just drop you off," Adrian laughed.

"Well, I bet if you had stood right there and waited, he would have had it ready that same day," Rodney said and she smiled and gave him another sloppy kiss.

"I'll take you there on Wednesday," Adrian promised.

"Oh, I uh, Sid said he would," Rodney said as the waitress plopped the chips and salsa down.

"Oh, okay, you'd rather go with him then me, well I understand," Adrian smiled.

"Sid can go jump in a lake," Rodney quickly amended.

Again, three males approached and greeted Adrian while glaring at Rodney. Rodney smiled and nodded in greeting as Adrian introduced him as 'a good friend from back home.'

Rodney missed it the first time, but caught it loud and clear the second and third time; he'd been elevated from 'a friend' to 'a good friend.'

"No, Rodney, I'm the one invited you, remember?" Adrian said when the waitress sullenly slapped their check on the table.

"Okay, drop you off at your dorm or you want to come to my room?" Adrian asked as they left the restaurant.

"What are we doing to do?" Rodney asked, suspicious.

"Oh, probably kiss a lot; I do like the way you kiss," Adrian coyly said.

Ronnie smiled and grabbed her purse when they entered the room. Adrian pulled his shirt off, and then unclasped his jeans, all the while kissing him with sloppy kisses.

"Now, Rodney, I'm going to do something with you that I've never ever done with anyone else," she whispered.

"What?" Rodney croaked.

"I'm going to trust you," she said, removing her glasses and putting them inside of a desk drawer.

"Rodney, I'm totally blind without my glasses," she said. "But I'm going to trust you; you're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"No, I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered into her ear from behind her.

He slowly unbuttoned her Christmas blouse, softly touching her skin as more and more of it was exposed. He kissed her neck and shoulders, then pulled her blouse off and dropped it on the foot of her bed. She kicked her flip flops underneath her bed and sighed happily as he reached around her waist and unsnapped her jeans.

"Are you going to fuck me, Rodney?" she whispered. "Are you going to push me on my bed and fuck me hard?"

"No, I was planning on making love," he said.

"No, Rodney," she gently corrected. "We're not in love. We might fall in love down the road, but we're not there yet."

She twisted in his arms and kissed him hotly.

"So, I'll ask you again," she husked into his ear. "You going to fuck me?"

"I'm going to show you what it's like to be fucked by someone who cares about you," he promised.

He eased her jeans and panties off then eased her backward onto her small bed. He grunted in surprise when she took his throbbing cock into her mouth and easily sucked him down to the root.

"Uh, oh, shit!" he cried out and pumped his semen into her throat.

"Now show me, Rodney," she challenged.

Ronnie returned to their room at nine thirty, knocked, then cracked the door open.

"Zee, it's nine thirty," she called out.

"Uh oh, oh God, oh, uh, okay, give us five more minutes," Adrian cried out as Rodney hammered into her pussy.

"Five more, oh okay, whatever," Ronnie said and shut the door.

""Come in me, come in me, come on Rodney, shoot that sperm in me," Adrian encouraged and he tensed and shot a thin dribble, his fifth spending of the night.

"Not bad, Cowboy," she giggled as he collapsed on top of her, sweating and groaning.

"Come on, Zee," Ronnie complained from the doorway.

"Okay, okay," Rodney wheezed as he pulled his jeans on.

"Whew!" Ronnie said, wrinkling her nose at the smell of sex that hung in the air.

"Uh huh," Rodney smirked.

"See you around, Cowboy," Adrian said, pulling on an oversized tee shirt.

"I uh, when?" Rodney asked.

"Well, I'll be bringing you to get your car, huh?" Adrian asked.

"Well, uh, um, what about tomorrow night?" Rodney asked, almost desperate.

"Sorry, Baby, got a date," Adrian smiled, pulling her glasses on.

"You ha... Oh, okay, uh yeah, okay, see you Wednesday," Rodney agreed and left, feeling deflated.

He'd just had two and a half hours of hot passionate, sweaty sex with a beautiful young woman. He'd assumed it meant as much to her as it had to him.

Then to find out that she had another date already planned; to find out that it was just sex to her stung.

"Zee, who you got a date with?" Ronnie asked when Adrian bounced back into the room after showering off that evening's sex.

"My textbooks," Adrian giggled. "God, it's Finals Week, huh?"

Monday morning, Rodney went to speak with Roger Brady, no relation to Greg, Bobby, Marcia or Tom, the Dean of Student Admissions.

"Sir, I know my grades are horrible," Rodney admitted bluntly. "I needed to do a little, okay, a lot of growing up. My dad told me this wasn't high school and I found out he was right, this is not high school."

"And what do you think we ought to do about that?" Roger asked, impressed.

The boy wasn't whining, he wasn't wheedling, and he wasn't making excuses. He wasn't even trying to minimize his failings. And he had come to him, rather than having to be summoned to the office like the other forty six students that would be coming to his office.

"Sir, now that I know this isn't high school that childish little games aren't going to work I'd appreciate another chance, another semester to pull my grades up," Rodney admitted. "I mean, I'll understand if you say 'no' and that's that. But..."

"One more semester, Mister Boudreaux," Roger Brady said, holding up one finger. "Hell, because of your performance, you aren't even eligible to play baseball, which is why we recruited you in the first place, but..."

"Thank you, sir, thank you," Rodney said.

Wednesday afternoon, Rodney told Adrian about his conversation with Dr. Roger Brady and she squealed and kissed him, much to Sid's delight and overwhelming jealousy.

"Congratulations, Dude and I hate you with every fiber of my soul," Sid said, clapping Rodney on the back.

When she pulled up to Mike's, Adrian looked at Rodney.

"My last final is tomorrow, at two," she said.

She lightly rubbed his crotch.

"And after that? I'm going to be in the mood to fuck. How about it, Rodney? Can I fuck you?" she husked

His cock throbbed.

"When you say..." Rodney groaned.

"I think you know what I mean when I say 'fuck,' Rodney," she said, giving him a sloppy kiss. "I mean I'm going to put my cock in your tight little ass. How about it, Rodney? Can I fuck you?"

Mike smirked at the wet spot in the front of Rodney's jeans. He nodded when Rodney said 'thanks' and nodded again when Rodney put twenty dollars worth of gas into his car.

He called Adrian and she answered with a cheery "Hi! How's the car?"

"It's great; was wondering if I could swing by, pick you up and take you to Monocle's?" he asked.

"Oh, Baby, I'm sorry," Adrian said.

She was about to lie, to tease him, to tell him she had another date.

"Sweetheart, remember? My last exam is tomorrow; I really have to study," she said. "Can we go tomorrow? After we fuck? I'm sure I'll be hungry, what about you? Think you'll be hungry?"

Chapter 6

Adrian kissed him hotly, rubbed his face and neck with her small hands, then grabbed onto his lower lip with her teeth and pulled him down.

"Why you got to stand all stiff and straight?' she asked, holding him place. "I want to kiss you, but you make me work for it. Relax, bend, and give a little bit, huh? Not just your neck, use your waist too."

She kissed him again and unzipped his jeans.

"I want to fuck you, want to fuck you so hard your little eyeballs pop out," she whispered.

She reached into his jeans and discovered he was going commando, and his cock was hard, throbbing.

"Ooh, someone's ready, huh?" she giggled and bent over and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Aw shit," he cried out and spurted heavily into her mouth.

"Oh wow, damn, you were ready, huh?" she asked.

"Don't worry Baby, we'll get your cock nice and hard again," Adrian said.

She stripped off her tee shirt and shorts, revealing that she too had been going commando.

"Now, I told you I'm going to fuck you, but I want to do sixty nine first, okay?" she said, pulling him to the bed. "In fact, my first boyfriend and me? We used to call it 'one thirty eight,' which is sixty nine twice."

"I uh, hey listen," Rodney stammered.

"Oh, no, oh don't tell me you're one of those ass holes don't eat pussy, huh?" she asked.

"I uh, Adrian, I've never eaten pussy before," he admitted.

"Oh, okay," she smiled and lay down on her bed.

She kicked her left leg up and stretched it straight up in the air; her right leg she spread and dangled it off the bed.

"This is a honey pot," she said, running a finger up and down her slit.

"There's a lot of honey in here for you to lick up," she continued, spreading her lips apart with her hands.

"Rodney stared, feeling his cock twitch.

"And you're looking for the Queen Bee; here she is, right here," Adrian said, pointing to her fat little clitoris.

She swung her left leg around, stood up and pushed him on to the bed.

"Last time I let the guy get on top, he almost suffocated me," she admitted, pushing Rodney to lay down on the bed.

All the jokes Rodney had heard about pussies tasting and smelling like fish were just that, jokes. Adrian's pussy smelled like sweat and not in an unpleasant way.

"Oh Baby, oh, you're a good little pussy licker, huh?" Adrian cooed as he 'searched for the Queen Bee' with is tongue.

"Mmph!" he groaned as his cock slid into her hot sucking mouth.

"Ungh!" he groaned as she slid a saliva coated finger into his rectum.

Ooh!" Adrian cooed when Rodney did find her clitoris and lashed at it furiously with his tongue.

"Awww!" he cried out as he emptied his balls into Adrian's mouth.

"Ooh!" Adrian cried out as he sucked her clitoris to orgasm.

"That was pretty good for your first time eating a pussy," she praised, then reached over and plucked her strap on cock from the small table that separated her bed from Ronnie's bed.

"Ready, Baby? Huh? You ready to get fucked?" she asked as she greased the cock up.

"Yeah," Rodney admitted, feeling his limp cock grow to the third erection in less than twenty minutes.

""I've never done, you get on your knees huh?" she asked as she switched the base and cock on to a low, steady hum.

"His cock throbbed as he knelt on her bed. He felt the head of her cock press against is anus and he involuntarily clamped down.

"Uh!" he cried out as a searing pain shot through him.

"Relax," she ordered and tickled his balls with her fingernails.

He involuntarily clamped down again when an inch of her cock gained entry and he cried out again as she pushed herself in further.

"Baby, you fighting it," she fussed, pulled out slightly, then rammed herself all the way in.

"Aw, damn it!" he cried out and spurted a puddle of semen onto her bed.

She pulled out and rammed her cock home again and he grunted. She kept pulling out and pushing in until she had a good rhythm going.

"Oh, oh, Baby, don't," he whined when he felt her small hand drip his cock and began stroking it.

"No?" she teased, lightly rubbing the head of his cock with her fingers.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he shot his fourth load of semen.

"Fuck!" Adrian cried out in orgasm.

Her hand continued to stroke his cock, trying to get a fifth load out of him, but he was spent.

"Oh God, oh God, oh, Rodney, that was so good," Adrian crooned as she slumped over his shaking back.

He barked in surprise when she suddenly jerked her cock out of his ass and his cock twitched, almost shooting that fifth load.

"Oh shit, Ronnie's probably on her way back; she had a three thirty exam," Adrian said and unclasped the cock.

Rodney got to very shaky legs and almost fell over as he struggled to pull his jeans back on.

"Hi Maureen," he heard Adrian tell an unseen person as Adrian dashed into the bathroom.

He did not hear the rest of the conversation as the door closed. He pulled his shirt on and went to sit on the bed, remembering at the last minute that there was a tick puddle of his semen on the bed.

"Okay, I'll be praying for you," Adrian continued her conversation with the unseen Maureen. "Love you to pieces."

"Okay, you seen my flip flops," Adrian asked as she pulled on a bra, and then wiggled into shorts and tee shirt.

"Right here, under the bed," Rodney said and dug them out for her.

He drove her to Monocle's and she admired his automobile.

At Monocle's, she spotted Ronnie, Nina, and Meghan just sitting down and dragged Rodney over.

He resented the intrusion, had hoped for some more quiet time, just him and Adrian. The girls decided on an extra large Supreme, add jalapenos.

Even Adrian linking fingers with him did little to improve his mood and she asked him about it in the car.

"I mean, shit, I know we ain't boyfriend and girlfriend, but fuck!" he yelled. "I kind of wanted it to be just you and me, not you and me and everybody else!"

"And did you say that?" she asked him quietly. "Huh? Did you say 'hey, Adrian, I kind of want it to be a date?'"

"Well, no but..." he admitted.

"Baby, I'm not a mind reader," Adrian admitted. "How am I supposed to know unless you say something?"

They spent the rest of the drive in silence. When they pulled up to her dorm, Adrian leaned over the console, took his face in her fingertips and pulled him around to face her.

"Good night; thank you for the pizza, I am sorry you're not happy. I'll try to do better next time, okay?" she murmured and kissed him with a sloppy kiss.

"No, Adrian, I'll try to do better next time," he conceded.

"I'm leaving about six tomorrow; what about you?" she asked.

"Shit, I don't know, I still got a lot of packing," he admitted.

The following morning, Adrian smiled when she saw Rodney's car parked next to hers and a sleeping Rodney sitting in the front seat.

"Boyfriend's here," Ronnie said, wiping at her tears.

"Uh huh, why are you, oh, Ronnie, don't do that!" Adrian wailed, seeing her roommate and friend crying.

"Well I can't help it!" Ronnie wailed. "I love you' your like the coolest person I know and now you're just leaving!"

"I'll see you next year!" Adrian sobbed.

After they hugged and promised to call each other at least once a week, Ronnie sprinted back inside just as a Texas rainstorm threatened.

Rodney jerked when Adrian tapped on the window.

"Good morning," she said when he lowered his window.

"Morning," he smiled, relieved that he'd not slept through her departure.

She kissed him hungrily, smiled, and kissed him again.

Driving on the Interstate, he smiled and nodded when she lowered her window and pointed toward the Waffle House on the other side of the Interstate.

A different waitress greeted them and they sat down across from each other.

"Well, it's way too early for a patty melt; what you getting?" Adrian asked.

"Just a cup of coffee; I only got fourteen bucks and I need to get gas next gas station we see," Rodney admitted.

"If you had money, what would you get? Their All Star is the best," Adrian said.

"Yeah, I like that too," Rodney admitted.

"Y'all ready or y'all need a little more time?" the waitress asked.

"Two All Stars, mine over medium," Adrian said. "Whole wheat, oh and two coffees please.

"Adrian," Rodney protested.

"Catch me next time, all right?" Adrian said, gave his leg a playful rub with her bare foot.

"Scrambled for me, raisin bread please," Rodney requested.

Rodney came back from the bathroom to find Adrian chatting with a burly man and felt an extreme rush of jealousy well up in him.

"Thanks," Adrian said and skipped back to their booth.

"Guy says there's a Texaco two more exits up; there's an Exxon next exit up, but it looked like it's closed for remodeling," Adrian said and resumed eating with real gusto.

After they finished, Adrian kissed him very softly.

"Okay, I'll follow you to the Texaco, okay?" she said.

She did and watched as he pumped gas. She rested her hand on his ass and gave his buttock a squeeze.

"That going to be enough?" she asked.

"Going to have to be," Rodney said.

"Here, fill it up," Adrian said, pushing a twenty dollar bill into his back pocket and squeezing his ass again.

"No, Adrian, he protested.

"Hey, it's the Christian thing to do," she smiled and kissed him.

"Plus that, ooh, Baby, you seen that ass of yours? Can't have that sweet ass out here running out of gas. Some nasty woman would take advantage of you or something," she whispered in his ear.

"And I would have to say 'oh no! Not again!'" Rodney said and she laughed.

A gas station outside of Houston also had a Subway, a Taco Bell, and a Popeye's Fried Chicken inside so they stopped there to fill up and to eat lunch.

"So, um, I see you when we get home?" Rodney asked.

"Hmm, probably not," Adrian said, shaking her head no. "We're all going to my Grandmother's; she's all the way up in Vermont. Buddy, that's my brother, Buddy gets out tomorrow and soon as he's home, we're leaving."

"How about when you get back?" Rodney asked, hating himself.

He knew he sounded pathetic, desperate. He'd had more than one girl whine, wheedle, beg, and he'd had no respect for them.

"Maybe, I don't know," Adrian shrugged. "I'll call you, okay?"

Outside, she reached up, gave him a soft kiss, got into her car, and drove away.

Three days later, Pam was alone in Meche's Doughnuts, listlessly wiping down the counter, waiting on her relief to come in. She hated working before Debbie; the girl had no concept of time and was very inconsiderate of her coworkers. The electronic door chime sounded and she looked up as Rodney came in.

She scowled; he had been her boyfriend for all of three weeks and had been a total jerk during and after that brief amount of time.

"Hi Pam," he smiled.

"What do you want?" she spat.

"Wanted to talk with you," Rodney admitted.

He sat at the counter.

"Yeah, well I'm busy," she snarled.

"Doing what? I'm the only customer in here, the fryer's not even on," Rodney pointed out.

"What you want, Rodney?" she sighed.

"I get it," he said. "I get it. I was a total ass hole; you didn't deserve that and I'm sorry."

Pam stared at him, mouth open in shock.

***

"Hello?" Rodney asked when his phone rang.

"Hey, what time you leaving for school?" Adrian asked, voice bubbling with happiness.