Little Tish Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lifted my hand up to show him, he was wide-eyed and obviously hard as a rock. But when I slipped my finger in my mouth to suck off my juices, we both groaned with desire and my little puss twitched again and pumped out another little spritz of my girl-juice.

'God but I am sooooo horny for him.' I thought, with a feeling of overwhelming love and a kind of desperate exaltation.

Then I shook it off and went on. "We could use a condom, I suppose, but I really want our first time to be the 'real thing.' Oh, I hate this Jackie. I have no idea if I have the will power -- hell, the 'won't power' -- to wait. And you will be heading back to school before I will be 100% protected. I really don't think I can wait. I don't think I can stand it! Oh my Jackie, I need for you to make love to me sooooo bad!"

"Well, like I said, it's your choice Tishie. All I can say is that beautiful, succulent little pussy of yours is calling me and I don't know if I can wait either. So, I'll just have to leave that decision to you for the time being."

"But I'm wondering why else she is against us being together and not having sex." I said thoughtfully. "I don't know if it's the incest thing or not but, if it is, she really isn't being consistent about it. She sure seemed to love it when I was licking her pussy today out by the pool. As matter of fact, she looked positively radiant afterwards."

"Well Little Sis," I said. "There is something you really need to know."

I nodded for him to go on.

"Right as I was heading out to go back for school, she told me that 'We need to talk.' And, as we were sitting down in the living room, I think she really started coming on to me. There was a lot of sexual tension between us that really surprised me and she couldn't seem to take her eyes off my cock. The way she was staring at it -- so hungrily -- made it really hard, by the way. I was really surprised."

"Wow Jackie," I responded, unable to suppress a devilish little twinkle in my eyes. "Really? Why? Did she give you the hard-on?"

"Well," Jackie responded with some embarrassed wonder on his handsome face, "she was sitting across from me on the couch and she was wearing this light little sexy house dress and she seemed to keep encouraging the hem to ride up to the tops of her legs.

"She flashed me Tishie! She showed me her bare pussy and I think she wanted me to see it! And, you know, now that I think about it, I don't think she could really help herself. She told me some very personal things about herself -- about growing up and about being constantly horny and not being able to resist having sex. That's why she wound up pregnant with both of us so early in life.

"Somehow she's been able to hold all that inside -- keep it repressed over the years but, especially since dad died, I'll bet she has been in an almost constant state of sexual starvation. That has to be terrible for her.

"When the sexual tension and electricity start to flow, I don't think she can help herself and she's just pulled right into it. She knew I couldn't take my eyes off her and I know it was really turning her on to have me looking. It was so weird. But it was also soooo sexy! I can't stop thinking about it. I know I should feel bad, but I just don't."

I just looked back at him with a little smile that must have reflected the lovely, naughty ideas that began flooding my mind as he told me the story. Interesting.

"I know I should be embarrassed about this" Jackie said. "But, as I said, we have to be beyond secrets. Tishie, we have to be totally honest with each other now. That's why I'm telling you."

Then, an idea seemed to strike him and he said, "You petty much had sex with her today; is it really so weird that I might want to fuck her too? Or that she might want to have sex with me?"

"Well, Big Brother, I guess you liked what you saw, right? You must have if you were rockin' that big, beautiful hard cock of yours. Did she look good to you?"

He nodded with a little awe on his face.

"Well, I think she looks beautiful and sexy as hell." I said excitedly. "Her pussy is simply gorgeous Jackie and it's been soaking wet all day. She looks fantastic. She looks like a kid, not a day over 22 or 23 tops and I can say from personal experience that she tastes absolutely delicious. So tell me Big Brother, would you really like to fuck her -- make love to her?"

I could tell by his expression that the idea of possibly fucking our own mother had probably only recently entered his mind. But I could also tell that suddenly, that idea seemed very hot to him; and very, very real. His throbbing erect cock suddenly grew even harder and began leaking copious amounts of pre-cum.

"You know Tishie, I'm starting to think that most families have a sort of "family filter" that keeps family members from desiring each other. But I think that, if we have a family filter at all it must be very, very porous." And then smiling, he added, "You and I certainly slipped through the mesh, didn't we?"

Then he went on, sort of thinking out loud. "Do you know what she told me?" When I shook my head, he went on. "Ohmygod, She told me that Dad was actually her first cousin -- our uncle!"

He saw me happily nod that she had told me too.

"I think she probably told me -- told us?" He inquired with raised eyebrows. When I nodded again, he went on. "I think she probably told us in the hopes that it would keep us away from each other. I mean her family really put those two through hell. But we never saw any of that so it didn't have much effect on us.

"But," he went on excitedly, "its just more evidence for my theory about our weak 'family filter.' Do you think that for us, family members might not really be off limits?"

"So that's a 'yes' then, I take it?" I asked with a self-satisfied and naughty little grin. "You'd like to make love to her?"

"Oh and by the way," I added. "She sort of told us about your little 'conference' before you went back to school. Jackie, she was really embarrassed about how she behaved and was scared to death that you would think she was terrible for being so weak. At least she's being up-front and honest with us about it."

I was happy to find that I wasn't even a little bit jealous. In fact, I found the idea very erotic and exciting as hell. I thought he just might be right about that 'family filter' business. So I just grinned and waited.

~~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~

"Well," he said, obviously thinking out loud but clearly loving the idea, "I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it and see what develops. I do know I would have to know that you'd be comfortable with it. And, for that matter, that she would too.

"If I ever hurt her -- or hurt you -- I could never forgive myself. I love her so much -- first and foremost as 'my mother'. But in the meantime Little Sis," he said, reacquiring his serious tone, "you didn't wait to discuss it with me and, beyond all that, you've been a very naughty little girl and need to be taught a lesson. Don't you agree?"

I was still a little nervous but I could tell as I looked into his eyes that there was no real anger in them. I figured I would play along and trust my big brother. So I nodded with a resigned little grin, gently bit down on my lower lip because I know that drives him crazy and, in my best, innocent little-girl voice, I softly said, "Yes Big Brother, I think I do."

So, with a superior attitude I could tell was an act, he said, "Well then, what would you suggest for a proper punishment?"

As I was thinking about it, I flashed on one of the erotic stories I'd found on his computer that I remembered had really turned me on and decided to just go with it.

And so, trying for a look that would be every inch the tiny little waif I used to be, in my well-honed and adorable little-girl voice, I tremblingly whimpered, "Well, I think I deserve a little 'pankin'. . . Little Tishie's been a naughty, naughty girl. She's been baaaad."

"Okay Tishie," he replied with a playful, loving little smile, "if that's really what you think you deserve."

He sat down at the edge of the bed and said, "Come over here then Little Sister. Come over here and lay down across my lap. Bottom's up my naughty little girl."

Now I have never been spanked before in my life. Except for those butt-hole bullies at school, no one has ever laid a hand on me in anger. I've been a really good kid, so when I draped my tiny little-girl body across his powerful thighs, it was with more than a little nervousness.

And that was when I first felt his over-large erection rubbing against my hip. So I just took it in my hand and squeezed gently -- 'insurance' -- I figured with a naughty hidden little smirk. And then I just waited nervously to see what he would do to me.

"Oh god!" he whispered to no one in particular.

I could tell that he loved my tiny hand on his throbbing erection, squeezing ever so gently. I could feel it in there, just pulsing and throbbing with his need. He started squirming a little and moaning softly, with an ache of his own. Everything in the room was sizzling with sexual energy!

I know how much he loves me and that he would never really hurt me. But I also knew that he wouldn't want to miss the chance to slap my cute little bottom. He loves my little bubble butt. So I knew it was coming; I just wasn't sure what it would be like.

'I know he loves me and I can tell that he's really aroused by having me so helpless and compliant, laying naked on his lap. He is afraid he might hurt me and that makes me love him all the more. So, I'll just squeeze his cock a little more purposefully. And god but my pussy is tingling and it's soooo wet! Come on Big Brother. What's the matter?' I wondered haughtily. 'Are ya chicken?'

He took a second to take in the scene of his tiny baby sister -- so cute -- so helpless. 'I'll bet he would rather shower my sweet little butt with kisses rather than spank it.' I thought with a happy little grin.

But he needed to play this out if he was going to establish our relationship and that was just fine by me. But then, without warning, he lifted his hand and brought it down sharply on my tender little round rump.

Smack!

I'd like to say that it sounded worse than it felt but that wasn't the case. It hurt like hell and I was shocked at how his open palm made my ass sting like a bitch.

I was shocked and I couldn't help crying out in unaccustomed pain. I didn't say anything or demand that he stop. All I could do was to lie there whimpering -- tightening and relaxing the muscles in my butt and rolling my hips around with the stinging heat his big hand had caused.

Smack! . . . Smack! . . . smack! smack! smack!

As he continued spanking me, the stinging was still painful but I could tell he was starting to use less and less force as he saw my tight little butt cheeks turning red.

But then, something completely unexpected began to happen. I'm really not sure what it was, the jiggling of my soft bald little mound against his thigh or the idea that I was just so helpless and at the mercy of his physical power but I suddenly realized I was soaking wet and tingling in that slippery little slit between my legs. I was loving this!

The warmth of my little red rump became generalized with my always-naughty little puss and I found that, once again, the tingling and aching there made it very hungry for some much needed attention. And, it was getting very -- very impatient.

I continued whimpering but it quickly became less about the pain being inflicted on my now very warm and tender little ass and more about the needy, aching wetness in that tiny little hole between my legs.

I managed to slide one of my legs off his lap so I could press my tingling little mound against his knee and begin to rub myself against it.

When he stopped spanking me, I couldn't help but to continue grinding my hungry little puss against his knee, now completely slippery-slick with my girl-honey. God I was so hot and his knee felt sooo good against my bare, slippery-wet mound. I squeezed my eyes closed and restricted all my focus to that burning ache raging away in that tiny little buzzing, tingling slit between my thighs.

"Ohhh Jackie," I moaned, "please don't stop with my spanking. Please? I've been such a naughty little girl and I deserve lots more 'panks."

I knew my big brother could just throw me around like a rag doll and that I'd be helpless to resist. I thought that, just like me, he was finding it to be seriously arousing as well.

I continued squeezing Jackie's throbbing erection as I continued grinding my tingling naked mound around against his knee. When he didn't immediately resume my 'punishment', much to our surprise, I began softly moaning and practically begging for my spanking to resume.

"More Big Brother. More please?" I whimpered, clenching and unclenching my pussy repeatedly and writhing my little ass around on his knee. " I've been such a naughty little girl and I deserve it. Come on Big Brother -- more 'panks . . . Please?"

I know now that I have, in fact, inherited my mother's "hot pants" because, when 'the need' is on me, I simply have to find a way to scratch that hungry fucking ITCH! I'm a very lucky girl indeed to have my big brother around to do all that scratching because, if not for him, I would probably find myself pregnant all the time. I don't think I would be able to say "no" to anyone willing to fill my ever-needy little puss.

Anyway, I don't think he could bring himself to spank me very hard at all any more. I'll admit I was a little embarrassed when I suddenly realized, that when I begged him to resume spanking me, I had been really enjoying my "punishment." Our little game had suddenly gotten very exciting for me. I was loving it!

My breathing became very ragged and my very purposeful grinding was rapidly becoming desperate. 'My little pussy is soooo hungry!' I thought in desperation and "She's" not at all happy with all this maddening neglect.

'God, this feels so sexy!' I realized, much to my surprise. 'Feeling the heft and girth of his throbbing, swollen penis is really making my head spin and my pussy feel all the more empty, burning hot and delirious with need!

I must have looked at his painfully erect cock very hungrily and I was truly thrilled to realize that my highly agitated little puss really NEEDED my big brother's thick throbbing cock -- she needed it badly!

I was groaning continually now and was desperate for some direct stimulation on my slippery-wet little sex that was, at the present time, again being very 'naughty' indeed

'My "Little Girl" feels so utterly empty!' I thought miserably. 'And it's beyond achy; it's ravenous! I am absolutely delirious with my aching hunger to have Jackie's wonderful hard cock plunged deep into me.

'It feels wonderful in my hand and that fiery tickle it's making inside me seems completely unquenchable. I am so beyond horny and my little pussy desperately needs some attention -- and she needs it NOW!'

Jackie must have realized how desperately aroused I had become because he began gently rubbing my warm, stinging buns with his big gentle hands.

'God that feels good.' I marveled even as I was dying with delirious sexual intoxication. I couldn't help rolling my hips under the wonderful soft caresses of my big brother's strong hands. Between that and my continual delicious grinding of my itchy little puss against his leg and knee, I was beyond needy.

But, he finally relented. Well, he partially relented. He began gently pushing my legs further and further apart.

"Spread your legs wider Tishie. No -- wider . . . " he ordered. "Come on, Little Sis," he urged suddenly changing tactics.

Taking hold of my leg closest to him, he lifted my entire body up so I was now lying on my side. With an evil grin, he brought my leg up and held it up by my ankle, over his head so that my tender little sodden puss was right out in the open and almost in front of his face.

I was completely at his mercy and more than a little nervous, especially since I could no longer bring my legs together to help ease my aching need. I turned my seriously concerned eyes on his as his evil little grin turned much more playful.

"Okay, you bad, bad little girl. You want more spanks do you? Well, okay then. I'm happy to oblige."

And so saying, he began a very slow and very gentle series of 2 and 3 fingered spanks -- gentle little slaps really -- directly on the lips and soft folds of my hungry little flower.

'Oh sweet Jesus!' I thought. 'That feels so good!'

Slap . . ." Unhhh!" I moaned as his gentle little slaps on my tingling, aching pussy sent out powerful and intense jolts of pure pleasure sizzling through my pussy and out to all points of my body. I jerked and twitched with each one.

Slap -- "Oh" . . . slap -- "Oh" . . . slap - "Oh fuck . . . slap -- "Nngh" . . . slap - "uhh" . . . slap -- "uhh" . . . slap -- "mmph" . . . slap -- "ohhhhh . . . slap - Jesus!" I cried out softly. This was driving me crazy.

Slap -- "Mnuhhh" . . . slap . . . slap . . . "Ohhhfuuuuck Jackie!" I whined, writhing under the intense, teasing jolts of sizzling delight as they coursed through me. I tried to push my Little Girl forward in search of his hand, or something, anything else to grind my truly upset little pussy against but he just pulled his hand away, torturing me with his teasing.

These oh-so-gentle little spanks were lighting up my body and making my pussy twitch with powerful jolts of sexual electricity that just zapped clear through me and made me cry out. And his gentle, teasing little spanks just continued to electrify my little body that was simply delirious now with my screaming need.

". . . Nnnhhhgohgod Jackie! . . . I know . . . I'vve . . . been . . . Nnnnnaughty . . . ba . . .but thisssss -- iss -- iss -- iss . . . Mnphhh . . . is jusssssst . . . Unnnhhh . . . toooo much! . . . Ohfuuuuuck, Baby! . . . Aarrguh!

I was doing my best to flex my inner muscles in an ineffectual attempt to squeeze away some of the wildly tingling ache. But I was completely powerless, just writhing wildly, practically dangling by my ankle in an agony of ravenous, aching need as his maddening little slaps just kept sending sizzling jolts of intense pleasure directly into my pussy and turning the tingling there into a raging inferno.

'Oh my god, I'm on fire!' I wailed silently. 'As much as I'm hating this, I'm loving it too' as I gasped in tortured pleasure.

I quickly tried to trap his teasing fingers against my wildly itching little puss by trying to slam my legs back together. But he was relentless and stubbornly pushed my tiny, little-girl legs back apart so he could continue with his sweet torture.

But I was really suffering now, practically delirious with my desperate hunger. Jesus!' I raged to myself. 'My pussy's on FIRE! I'll never be able to wait! God, everything he does to me is making me crazy with my need for him. I'm gonna lose it if he doesn't make me cum soon! Mom left me climbing the walls and now 'I just need him to FUCK ME! Oh please Jackie! Please just fuck me! Right now!'

I just couldn't take it any more and so I started to beg. "Oh Jackie, I'm on fire!" I wailed. "Please make me cum, Baby . . . please . . . PLEASE? I need to cum so bad!"

I was just about ready to scream in utter frustration. 'He's finally stopped his "driving-me-crazy" teasing spanks on my pussy but now there is nothing going on,' I realized in desperation.

I continued flexing my vaginal muscles in complete frustration, but there was nothing -- nothing except the sound of him licking and sucking my juices from his fingers. God, as if I needed anything else to turn me on even more!' I thought in desperation.

123456...9