Looking for a Nice Car?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

I was starring at her nipples when someone tried to open my door. I quickly minimized the photo. "Who's there?" I asked.

"ME DAVE." He answered. I opened the door and let him in.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked.

"About what?" I played dumb.

"About what caused that hard-on in your pants." He laughed.

"Well, Ok. It did take my breath away." I said.

"Well, it's payback time." He said as he slapped me on my back. "I'll be waiting." He turned and left my office. Shit. I was stuck. I had seen his wife's naked tits and now I owed him a view at Diane's. Luckily it was lunchtime so I got my camera out of my briefcase and connected it to my computer. I fast forward it until Diane was standing in the kitchen with her hands over her bare breasts. I slowed the play until her hands moved away and her large round nipples were exposed. I was getting excited thinking about Dave seeing them.

I froze the frame and saved it. Before I could chicken out I opened an email and sent the attached photo of Diane's naked breasts to him. I stared at the send key for a few seconds before I got enough nerve to send it. My finger pushed own on the mouse button slowly until I heard a click. It was on its way and I couldn't get it back.

Dave's office was across the hall from mine so I moved over and peeked through the mini-blinds. His blinds were closed as well. I opened the door and moved to his door. It was unlocked as I turned the knob. I looked in to see Diane's naked breasts on his computer monitor. His nose was almost touching the screen. "WOW!" he said as he turned to look at me. "This camera shit is cool. Diane's got a great set of jugs."

"How about we go lower." He suggested to me.

"No, that's it." I said so don't send me anymore because I'm not sending you anymore." I said as I turned and walked out.

When I got back in my office I thought about her photo being saved somewhere on his computer. I figured I had better save Nancy's since I might need it someday. Before I removed it from my screen I again starred at her treasures.

I didn't speak to Dave much for the remainder of the day and headed home to find Nancy's car in our driveway. What now I wondered?"

I moved slowly into the house not knowing what I would find. I expected to see them naked in bed but was disappointed to find them on the patio sipping a wine cooler.

"Hi Nancy." I said suddenly remembering how her naked tits looked on my monitor today. I kept my eyes above her chin as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi Sam." She said.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked as I sat in a lounge chair.

"Our vacation." Diane answered. "We are debating on if we want to go to the nude beach or not."

"Do I get to vote?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure." Nancy replied.

"We already know your vote." Diane said while hitting my arm.

"I vote for…" I started to say when Dave's voice interrupted me.

"THE NUDE BEACH."

"Nancy called me on my cell phone to tell me she was over here." He said while sitting down next to Diane. "Hi sweetie" he said as he kissed Diane on the cheek.

"Hi Dave" she replied. I could see Dave's eyes locked onto my wife's chest.

The women were both wearing robes. I figured they were wearing bathing suits underneath.

"Diane is afraid to go naked on the nude beach." Nancy said while sipping on her drink.

"Not afraid. I'm not sure as friends we should do this." Diane said.

"As friends we should do this." Dave said while putting his arm around Diane's shoulder.

"I'm not sure I can do it once we get to the beach." Diane giggled.

"Why not do it now and that way you won't be nervous when we get there." Dave reasoned.

"Hey, if she doesn't want to do it she doesn't have to." Nancy jumped in.

"I might be able to do it here." Diane said while looking at me for approval. I just smiled.

"Why don't we show them our new suits." Nancy said as she stood up to take Diane's hand. Diane held it for a few seconds and slowly stood up.

"Why don't we go inside?" she asked looking over at Jack and Helen's house. I looked as well and noticed a curtain in the one window move. Someone was peeking again.

"If you are going to do it on a public beach you should get used to it." I said feeling my prick expand in my slacks.

Before Diane could object Nancy released the terrycloth belt on her robe and opened it. My eyes locked onto her navel as the robe opened. I gulped as her almost naked breasts spilled out. The tiny suit barely hid her pointy nipples. My eyes moved down to see her tight stomach and a small cloth covering her pussy. The top of her pubic hair stuck out above the suit. "What do you think?" she asked as she slowly turned to show her almost naked ass with a small string in her ass crack.

I was speechless and must have been staring as Diane slapped my arm again. "Don't let your eyes fall out." She said.

As Nancy threw the robe to the table Dave and I looked at Diane. Would she do it?

I had not seen the thong suit on her last night so this was going to be new to me as well.

At first I thought she was not going to do it. She actually tightened the belt as she looked at Dave and I. When my eyes moved back to Nancy she said, "All right." All eyes were on her as she untied the belt and pulled the robe open. I was proud as her full breasts popped out with the tiny suit having trouble keeping them in. Her petite stomach appeared and finally the small strip of cloth over her vagina, as she liked to call it. I watched as Dave's eyes moved up and down her smooth skin.

"Turn around." Nancy said. Diane's eyes closed as she turned showing us her nearly naked ass. I could see Dave was ready to prance. "Down boy." I said pushing him back away from her.

"Don't stop now ladies." I said looked over at Nancy to see if she would really strip.

Nancy was not shy as she turned her back to me. "Untie me please."

The knot was in my hands when I heard a voice. "Hello neighbor." I turned to see Jack and Helen standing at the small gate connecting our yards. Nancy and Diane quickly recovered themselves with their robes.

"Hi Jack." I said wondering how I could get rid of them. I estimated they were in their late 50s. Jack was short with a small pouch at his waist. Helen was also short with enormous breasts. I didn't know how she could stand erect. Before I could say another word they had entered the yard.

"This is Dave and Nancy our good friends." I said. Everyone made his or her greetings and I offered everyone a drink. When I entered the house to get the drinks Dave followed me inside.

"Shit Dave. I wasn't expecting this." I groaned.

"Why don't we make the most of it. Did you notice how Jack kept starring at Nancy's legs? I wonder if we could get them to get loose with us tonight?"

"You're kidding right?" I laughed.

"No, just leave it up to me." Dave said as he slapped me on the back.

If anyone could talk Jack and Helen out of their clothes it would be Dave. He could sell a car to anyone. He had more lines than anyone I had ever met did.

Before I could reply he was already out the door. When I got to the patio Dave already had his new camera out and was showing it to Jack and Helen.

"With this little baby I can film some very private scenes." He said as he aimed it at Helen. Helen blushed and pushed him away. I handed Helen a wine cooler and she gulped it down. I could tell she was very nervous being here and she was only doing it for Jack. As she sipped on another wine cooler I took the opportunity to check out her body some more. Her legs were very muscular. They used to live on a farm so I figured she had a lot of exercise. She was a little heavy around the waist and hips but not that bad. Her hair was a mixture of gray and blonde. She kept looking at me and smiling. I remembered she saw my hard-on this morning. I smiled back.

Dave didn't waste anytime in telling Helen and Jack about our upcoming vacation to Jamaica. Before she could object Dave told them about Diane being nervous about stripping on the nude beach.

"I'll bet you too wouldn't have any problems getting naked on a nude beach." Dave said while challenging Jack.

"OF course, I would but I doubt it if Helen would." Jack bragged.

"Who said I wouldn't do it?" Helen snapped back. Dave looked at me and smiled. He had them going.

"You're all talk." Jack said loudly back at her.

"Well, you're the one who bragged you would have no problem. Let's see you do it here." Helen challenged.

"Err, I didn't say I would do it here. Everyone is dressed. On a nude beach everyone else would be naked so it wouldn't be a big deal."

I knew Helen was going to say it before her lips opened, "With you it wouldn't be a BIG deal anyway." She laughed. We all snickered.

"You've never complained before." He said as he slipped his beer.

"I never knew what I was missing before." She said as she glanced over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

The climate suddenly became chilly. Dave again tried to keep it going.

"The girls were just about ready to show some skin before you got here." Dave said looking at Nancy and Diane.

"I can't do it in front of Jack and Helen." Diane said looking over at me. I just smiled.

"What if Helen joins us?" Nancy asked Diane. I looked at Helen and the wine coolers had taken effect. She was nodding her head yes. Damn, Dave had done it. But, would Diane do it?

Nancy again got to her feet and pulled Diane up next to her. Diane resisted at first but finally stood up. They both looked at Helen and she finished the wine cooler she was working on and stood up next to them.

Nancy smiled as she again took off her robe. Jack sat up in his chair. Her nearly naked ass was only two feet in front of him. Diane unleashed her belt and slowly opened her robe. Jack gasped as she pulled it off her shoulders. Her full breasts and hard nipples were on display under the tiny material. She did not notice but her blonde pubic hairs were escaping out the sides of the skimpy bottom. Nancy whispered in her ear and she turned to fix it.

"Well I don't have a bikini like those." Helen said as she unbuttoned her blouse. Jack and I watched as the biggest white bra we had ever seen popped out. I had no idea they made them that large. She neatly folded her blouse and placed it on the chair. She turned and faced me as she unsnapped her shorts. My eyes followed her fingers as she pushed the zipper down her stomach. Basic white panties made their world preview. I could see the mound of a bush but it didn't look dark. The hair was either blonde or gray or a mixture. She dropped the shorts at her ankles. Her legs were egg white. She didn't get out in the sun much.

By now all three men were sporting raging hard-on. As beautiful as Nancy and Diane were Helen had a different type of sexiness about her. This old lady was getting ready to let her hair down.

It was again judgement time. I looked at Nancy and again she turned to allow me the honor of releasing her pointy nipples and boobs. Jack was panting as I untied the strings and let them go. The weight of her breasts pulled the strings down her shoulders. We all watched as the small coverings fell to the concrete.

Dave picked up his camera and started filming. "NEXT.'" He yelled. Everyone looked at Diane.

Diane just stood there looking down at her chest. The excitement of her exposing them to others for the first time had her nipples at maximum extension. She was frozen and I was feeling bad that I was part of this. "Hey, if you don't want to do it then don't do it." I said.

Instead of giving me a smile for supporting her she gave me an angry look. "I can do it." She said and before I could blink she untied the strings and she held the top in one hand. Her round mounds and hard nipples sparkled in the sunlight.

"DAMN." Dave moaned as he zoomed in closer. She was so nervous and excited tiny little Goosebumps covered her delicious breasts.

"OK." Helen said to Jack who must have whispered for her to go.

I tried not to stare as she stretched her arms behind her to release the biggest bra in North America. As she moved her hands to the front she pulled the straps down her arms. Dave's eyes left the camera as we watched her two huge milky white breasts slide out from under the bra. I had expected them to hang down from their weight but they stuck straight outward. Her large and rigid nipples pointed at my face. My mouth opened subconsciously and I licked my lips.

Everyone was speechless, as the three women stood half-naked on my patio. I didn't know whom to look at as my head bounced back and forth from tit to tit. My head was spinning.

Finally Dave said, "OK, now the bottoms." I tried to agree with him but no sound would come from my dry mouth.

"Hey, how about you guys?" Nancy said pointing to Dave's crotch. "Let's see what you have first."

"Yeah." Helen said. "Right." Diane agreed.

"Let's do you first." Dave answered hoping they would go first and completely strip.

"NOPE." Diane said as she folded her arms across her nipples.

Nancy grabbed the camera from Dave. "You first hot shot." She said as she panned it up and down his body.

Dave gulped and looked at me for support. I just smiled. He got himself into this mess and had to pay the piper.

I moved into the kitchen to get some more beer and wine coolers. When I returned Dave was standing in front of the women in his white briefs.

"Take it off, take it off." The women were chanting. Dave turned and grabbed a beer and started to drink it.

"Enough delay." Nancy said as she handled the camera to Diane.

Before Dave could stop her she grabbed his briefs and pulled them down his thighs. Dave was left standing naked with a bottle of beer. I was standing behind him with the drink tray and couldn't see what he had hanging in front of him. I had never seen him naked before in any gym so what he had was news to me. As much as he bragged I figured he must be well hung. I almost dropped the drink tray when he turned around. His prick was barely 5 inches long. I tried not to laugh as I turned to place the tray on the table. The man was all talk.

I saw Helen whisper something to Jack and he whispered something back. I looked over at Diane and noticed her eyes were locked onto his prick. I figured it was the first adult naked prick she had seen other than mine.

"OK who's next?" Dave asked as he grabbed the camera back from Nancy. Dave pointed the camera at me.

"I changed my mind." I joked.

Diane stood next to me. "I'll help him.

I stood drinking my beer as my wife stripped the clothes from my body. I stood in my boxers and socks.

"Please don't take off my socks.' I pleaded with a laugh.

"You can keep them on." Diane laughed as she moved behind me as to not block the view for Helen and Nancy. By now my prick was semi-hard.

As I took a drink of beer Diane's fingers slid my boxers over my shaft and down my legs. My prick stood out about seven inches. I noticed Nancy's face change from curiosity to envy. She looked up at me and smiled. I just smiled back. I knew Helen had seen me this morning but not this close. Dave moved around to capture my tool on film. Even he had to move his eyes off the camera as he looked at my prick as it grew to my max of nine inches.

"Stand back." Nancy joked as she pushed Helen back in her chair. By now my prick was not only rock hard it was pointing up and outward at a 45-degree angle.

"Can I get anyone a drink." I said as I turned to offer them the tray. As I held the tray in front of Helen she pointed underneath the tray. "I'll one of those." She laughed.

"You'll have to talk to my wife about that." I turned to look at Diane and noticed her eyes still locked onto Dave's prick. She came out of her trance and looked up at me. "What?" "Never mind" I said.

Jack was the last man. Dave turned to focus the film on him.

"OK Smartass. Show it to them." Helen quipped.

Jack was nervous as he stood up and pulled his shirt and pants from his body. Even I was curious as I watched him turn to remove his boxers. His chubby ass was being filmed as he slowly turned with his hands covering his privates.

"Hey, that's not fair." Helen shouted as she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hands away.

Jack's prick was about 6 inches long but was very thick. It looked like a small log as it pointed out at us. A mixture of brown and gray pubic hairs surrounded it. Again I looked at my wife and noticed her eyes peering at another man's prick. I could tell she was getting turned on.

"OK, Now for the beavers." Dave said as he pointed his camera at Nancy.

"I went first last time." She said as she pushed the camera away. Dave pointed the camera at Diane. I knew she wouldn't go first. "No way." She screamed. Finally, Dave aimed it at Helen.

Helen didn't say a word as she remained sitting and grabbed the waistband of her white panties. She lifted her hips and slowly pulled the panties under her ass. I watched as the panties pulled away from her pussy area. She kept her legs closed to prevent us from seeing anything more than the blonde and gray bush resting between her thighs. She bent to the side to pick up her panties and place them on the neatly on her pile of clothes. She turned and smiled for the camera.

"Not fair." Jack said. "We had to stand up."

"You didn't have to." Diane said.

She was right. Dave zoomed in to capture Helen's bush and suddenly turned to point the camera at Nancy.

Nancy sudden bout of shyness left her as she stood to remove her thong bottoms. My eyes were big as she pushed it down her flat stomach. I watched the narrow strip of hair move out into my vision. Diane's description was right on the money. As she removed the tiny suit she spread her legs enough to give us a good view of her pink pussy lips beneath the band of hair. My prick jumped as she raised her leg to take the material off her ankle.

When she sat back down on the chair she kept her legs together until Dave moved the camera away. When she caught me looking again she slowly opened her thighs. I was sitting directly across from her and could see her hard clit poking up through the wet folds.

Diane was last. She looked scared to death as she stood up. Her hands were shaking as she started to push the thong bottom down her stomach. All eyes were on her blonde bush as the material slid by. Dave moved down on his knees to zoom in on her pink slit as the thongs pulled away. Her clit was also visible as she removed the tiny excuse for a bathing suit.

We were all naked as we sat on the patio.

"What now?" Nancy asked as she continued to spread her legs for my benefit.

"We get dressed." Diane said as she grabbed her robe.

"Wait. I don't know about the rest of you but I've never seen another naked man except for Dave." Nancy said. "I know I'll see some in Jamaica but I want to experience something more."

Shit, we were all thinking it but only Nancy had enough balls to say it. Even Diane stopped when Nancy finished.

"OK, whatever, but we have to go into the house." Diane said. "We have other neighbors you know." We all looked around and agreed that others could see us through the dense trees. We all gathered our clothes and walked single file into the house naked.

"Let's go into the den." Diane suggested. We followed her into the other room and closed the window curtains.

I sat down on the loveseat and suddenly didn't feel uncomfortable being naked anymore. We had gotten over the shock of seeing each other for the first time and now we were all excited to take it to the next level whatever that would be.

"Well?" Jack asked. "What do we do now?"

I knew we had to go slow or Diane would bolt. "Why don't we dance?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers