Looking for a Nice Car?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

Sure it would mean we rubbed our naked bodies against each other but it would be under the pretense of dancing.

"OK!" Nancy said. Everyone else agreed as well. I moved to the stereo and selected a slow arrangement. "Why don't we start with our spouse's first?" I asked.

Everyone agreed and moved their naked bodies with their partner. As Diane's hard nipples pressed against me I aimed my hard-on against her pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered into her ear before I nibbled on it. She moaned.

"Do you?" She asked back.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Me too." She answered. "But, no intercourse.' She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"OK." I said as my hands cupped her naked ass. I looked over to see Nancy and Dave whispering as well as Jack and Helen. I guess everyone was setting the ground rules.

Let the games begin I thought as I broke away from Diane and tapped Dave on the shoulder. He turned and opened his dance frame to allow me to take his wife. My prick was sticking up at her breasts as our bodies came together. My hairy chest crushed against her pointed nips.

My prick moved against her stomach as her face moved into my neck. My hands were sliding up and down her naked back. I slowly lowered my fingers until I touched the top of her ass crack. As my finger moved down her crack her lips sucked on my ear lobe. Since I was leading I turned Nancy until I saw Diane who was now dancing with Jack. Dave and Helen were behind them. I could see a space between Diane and Jack's stomachs. It seemed both of them were holding back from touching their midsections together. I could see Jack's hard-on only a fraction of an inch from touching her blonde bush. They were both about the same height.

Diane's eyes were closed but slowly opened. Her eyes focused on my finger as it explored Nancy's ass. As my finger moved under her thighs I saw Diane's hands move down and pull Jack into her. His thick prick pushed into her blonde pubes. Diane's eyes closed as her legs opened to allow Jack's shaft to rub against her wet lips. My finger moved over Nancy's rear opening and paused to see if she would object if I tried to enter. I slowly pushed my finger inward and felt her ass muscles tighten.

"Go south." She whispered in my ear.

I knew where she wanted me to touch as my finger moved out of the puckered ring and lower to the edge of her pussy. Her legs opened wider as my fingertip slipped inside. I heard her start to moan and did not want to attract attention so I turned my head until my mouth was over hers. Her eyes opened wide as my finger and my tongue entered her body. Her lips sucked me inside

As my finger moved under to find her clit I peeked over to see Jack's hand on Diane's breast. He was rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. I had thought I should be jealous seeing another man touch my wife but it only turned me on even more. My eyes captured Diane's eyes as her hand moved around Jack's side and between their stomachs. Jack moved his hips back to allow her hand inside. Her eyes were still on mine as her fingers touched another man's naked prick for the first time. I watched the familiar hand curl around the side of his prick.

Her hand moved forward and back as she stroked him. My finger matched her motions as it moved in and out of Nancy's pussy.

I had forgotten about Helen and Dave and could not find them in the room. I moved Nancy to the side so I could see into the kitchen. As I turned the corner I could see Dave sitting on a kitchen chair and Helen was sitting on his lap. I watched as her enormous tits surrounded his head. His face was buried between her breasts as she moved up and down his shaft. I guess they had agreed to go all the way tonight.

I guess Nancy was thinking the same as her hand circled my hard-on and pulled it to her wet slit. She pulled it until the tips moved into the opening. It took all my inner strength to push my hips back. Diane and I had an agreement. I quickly turned to see Diane and could not see her. Shit. I broke away from Nancy and moved around the sofa. I looked down and saw Jack's head between Diane's thighs. Her hands were holding his head as he went down on her.

I was frozen as I watched another man lick my wife's pussy. It was like I was in a dream. Her eyes opened and looked up at me. That's when she came.

"OH JACK!" She screamed. "DON'T STOP!"

I was awakened from my dream by Nancy's fingers moving around my hips and onto my prick. Her hand nipples pointed into my back as her stomach massaged my naked ass.

"Fuck me." She whispered in my ear.

"I can't." I whispered back.

But, I could do something else. I pulled Nancy over to the small rug in front of the fireplace and pulled her down with me. I positioned her with my hips next to her head as my tongue moved down following the narrow strip of pubic hair. As my tongue entered her slit I felt her lips capture the tip of my prick.

I was close to coming when I moved my head off Nancy's pussy and looked up at Diane. Jack was now sitting on the sofa with his legs on the coffee table. All I could see was Diane's blonde hair moving up and down on his lap. She must have felt my eyes on her because she moved her hand up to push her hair back. I could now see her lips as she sucked on Jack's thick prick. Her eyes opened to look at me as Jack climaxed down her throat. Her lips stayed on him until he was completely drained. She swallowed every drop.

Nancy's body tensed as she climaxed. I tried to stop my spunk from bursting through the dam but I lost control. The force moved Nancy's mouth back but she didn't let go. Her lips stayed on me until I was empty.

My eyes opened to see Dave holding the digital camera on me. "Got you buddy." He said as he panned down my body to my limp prick sitting beside of Nancy's face. I wondered how much of our 69 he got.

I turned to see Diane but only Jack was on the sofa. Helen was walking into the room. She walked over next to me and fell down to her knees. Her fingers picked up my tired prick and started to stroke it. "Any thing left for me?" she asked as she jerked it up and down. I had to touch the huge breasts pointing down at the floor. My hands moved up and cupped each breast as she leaned over me. I moved my head up and whispered in her ear. "Diane and I made an agreement not to have intercourse."

She continued to get me hard again. "But, I sure would like to fuck these titties." I moaned.

Helen turned and smiled at me as she moved her body until she was lying on top of me. She took both of her breasts and squeezed my prick between them. She moved her body up and then back down. As her body moved down her lips opened to allow my prick inside.

As I fucked her breasts I again looked around for Diane. I noticed Nancy and Jack on the sofa and Nancy moving up to straddling his hips. I could see his wide shaft as it squeezed into her wet pussy. I looked behind us expecting Dave to be filming us but I saw the camera sitting on the table. Shit he must be with Diane.

As much as I was enjoying Helen's tits I had to see what was going on with Diane and Dave. I pulled my body out from hers and moved to my feet.

"I'll be back." I said as I walked bare ass naked into the hallway. I searched the bottom floor and couldn't find them. I almost ran up the stairs. I noticed our bedroom door closed. I moved into the small sitting room, which connected to our bedroom and closed the hall door. I tiptoed over to the bedroom door and listened.

"Does that feel good?" I heard Dave ask.

"Yes." Diane answered. There were a few minutes of silence and I heard Diane moan.

"Open up." Dave said.

"I can't.

I know you want it." I could hear the bed squeak.

"Let me just rub it up and down." He begged.

Diane didn't answer but I could hear more movement and bed noises. Shit she was falling for that one. I thought.

"Don't." she said. I was ready to burst open the door but held back. "Just rub it like that." She moaned.

"Open your legs wider." Dave moaned. I envisioned Diane's legs spreading open as Dave moved his small pecker up and down her slit.

"DAVE!"

"Sorry. It slipped. Let me just leave the tip inside."

"I promised Sam I would not have intercourse."

"It's not intercourse unless I move it in and out." Dave was a great salesman and he was using all of his lines on my wife.

"OK, but don't move it."

Shit. He had it inside of her. I heard her moan again. "OH GOD!"

"Do you want me to take it out?" Dave asked. Diane didn't answer. I heard her moan again.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" Dave asked. Diane still remained silent. "Don't take it out?" he asked.

"Yes." She said softly.

"But, I already took it out. Do you want me to put it back in?" Dave asked.

I heard Diane say something but I could not make it out. Again she moaned. She must have said yes.

"OH GOD YOU ARE MOVING IT AGAIN." She cried.

"You want me to stop?" Dave asked. I could hear the bed moving and could tell he was fucking her.

"Yes, Stop." She cried. The bed noise stopped. I was passed being pissed that she had agreed to allow his prick inside of her. My prick was in my hand as I waited to see if she would let him continue.

"Dave?" she moaned. "Will you promise me you will never tell Sam if I let you?" she asked.

"Cross my heart and hope to die." He answered. Again Diane remained silent as she decide to allow Dave to fuck her.

Again I heard Diane's voice but could not make it out. "What?" Dave asked.

"FUCK ME!" she cried.

Suddenly the noise was not just the squeaks from the bed. I could hear the bed banging against the wall. "OH, OH, OH," Diane cried each time Dave lowered his body.

It took less than a minute when I heard Diane's cry; "I'm coming!"

"Me too." Dave yelled. I heard a few more grunts and finally complete silence. I moved quickly out into the hallway and back down stairs. As I passed the kitchen I saw Jack sitting at the table drinking a glass of water. I could hear moans in the den. It had to be Nancy and Helen.

Lying on the rug was Helen on her back. Nancy was on her knees with your face between Helen's meaty thighs. Helen's eyes were closed while Nancy ate her pussy. I grabbed the camera as was filming when Dave walked down the stairs. Diane was not with him.

"Hey buddy." He said as he patted me on my back. I felt like turning and smashing him in the face but controlled my anger.

"Where have you been?" I asked as I continued to film.

"With Diane upstairs." He answered. "What were you doing?" I asked.

"Just fooling around. She wouldn't do the nasty." He lied.

"Why don't you get in the film?" I asked as I zoomed in on Nancy's tongue slipping into Helen's gray box.

"Sorry, but I'm finished." He said as he sat on the chair. I bet he was. Nancy brought Helen to a climax as Diane entered the room. She sat away from Dave.

"Hi honey." She said to me.

"Hi babe." I answered. I looked into her eyes but she looked down at her hands. It seemed everyone was finished for the night as we slowly got dressed. Jack and Helen slipped out the back door and as we said goodbye to Dave and Nancy I noticed Diane push Dave away as he tried to kiss her.

Diane and I didn't say much as we cleaned up and headed upstairs. "Are you alright?" I finally asked as we lay in bed. "Yes." She said as she moved over to hug me. "I love you." She said as she hugged me close to her. "I love you too." I said. I thought about my feelings as I listened to her fucking another man. I was turned on. It only made our Jamaican vacation even more exciting.

Dave and I didn't say much in work the following week and we didn't see much of Helen and Jack. I guess we were all in shock about what had occurred.

I did receive a visit from Ann the other winner of the vacation. I had met her a few times before at various meetings. She was a very plain type of woman who hid her body very well. She normally wore slacks and a loose top. From what I could see she had a nice body. She told me her husband Tom and their 18-year-old daughter Allison were both coming on the trip. They had to pay extra for the daughter. I asked her if she knew about the nude and prude sections of the hotel and she said she had read about it. Her face turned red as she asked me which section we were going to stay in. I still wasn't sure so I told her the prude section. No use in starting any rumors around the workplace.

We drove with Nancy and Dave to the airport and sat next to them in the airplane to the island. Everyone talked as if nothing had happened. But, I knew once we got to the hotel things would pick up again. We met Ann's husband Tom who was a tall guy but kind of slim. Her daughter Allison was quite a good-looking girl who was a cheerleader and a member of the high school swim team.

The trip to the hotel was nice but we did ride through some bad sections of the island. The driver told us to stay by the hotels or in the shopping areas of the city and we would be safe. As we entered the lobby Nancy asked us which side we were going to choose. I looked at Diane and she pulled me aside.

"If you want to stay on the nude side it's OK with me." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." She said as she kissed me on the cheek. My wife had certainly changed in the past few weeks.

The main lobby of the hotel was huge and there were two large doorways that lead to the nude and prude sections. The desk clerk asked me which section. Ann was behind me in line so I whispered, "nude".

"Let me check to make sure we have a room ready." He said as he turned to the other man behind the desk.

"Any Nude rooms ready?" he said loudly. Shit. Thanks buddy. I thought.

"OK, we have one room ready." He said. Dave was registering in the like next to me.

"Hey, you got the only ready nude room." Dave yelled. I guessed the whole lobby knew where I was going now.

"Can we crash in your room until another room is ready?" Dave asked. "Sure." I answered.

As I waited for the key I turned and saw Ann looking right at me. She was smiling. "I wanted to try the nude section but Tom didn't because of Allison."

"Understandable." I said. "Maybe you can sneak over sometime."

"Maybe." She whispered with a big smile.

Dave and I rounded up Diane and Nancy and followed the bellboy to our room. As we passed through a couple of doors with warning signs about nudes ahead I saw my first pair of bare tits. Dave and I both stopped in our tracks as a woman came out of her room. Her huge breasts were bare and her hard nips were sticking upward. She had a sheer wrap around her waist and hips. I could see a tiny thong suit underneath.

"Hi.' She said. "You must be from the States."

"How did you know." Diane asked.

"You men are not used to topless women and make it too obvious." She said with a laugh.

"My name is Maggie." She said holding out her hand for all of us to shake. I tried my best to look at her face but it was tough. "I'm from England and am here with my sister Elizabeth. Maybe we will see you by the pool?"

"I hope so." I managed to get out. She laughed. I looked at Diane who was not smiling. "I'm thinking this might be a mistake." She said.

I watched her ass cheeks through the sheer wrap as she headed for the doorway.

The bellhop put our bags on the desk and left. Dave and Nancy immediately walked onto the balcony overlooking the pool. "HOLY SHIT." Dave cried out. Diane and I walked quickly to see.

Directly beneath our room was four outside showers. A man and woman was under separate showers. The man was soaping his prick, which looked to be at least a foot long. The woman had very short hair on her head and no hair on her pussy. She had an all-over tan. Her breasts were tiny and she had pronounced muscles on her arms and thighs. I figured they were both professional bodybuilders.

Floating in the pool on rafts were two young women. I figured they were from the US and had just gotten here. They had white strap marks where their swimming suits normally were. The pool had a bar with underwater bench seats. Sitting on the seats was a huge woman whose tits were floating in front of her.

Past the bar through the grove of pine trees was the beach. I could make out some naked bodies in various positions. I could feel my prick as it expanded to fill up my shorts.

Diane was next to me and I could see her eyes still looking at the man in the shower. I whispered in her ear, "And, you thought I was big, heh?"

Her hand was clasping mine tightly. I took her hand and pressed it against my hard-on. She looked up at me and smiled. I think we were both thinking of how nice it would be to be alone. I glanced over at Dave and Nancy. Dave's hand was down under the waistband of Nancy's shorts. He was feeling her ass as they looked at the naked bodies below.

"Hey, let's go check out the pool." Dave yelled. I knew what he really wanted to check out.

We all went into the room and looked at each other. "What do we wear to the pool?" Nancy asked.

"I guess the same as Maggie had on." I replied. "It must be OK to walk around the hallways topless but you need something on the bottom."

Nancy and Diane found the bags containing the swimsuits. Diane threw my suit to me and pulled her more conservative bottoms out. Everyone had their suits in their hands and looked at each other.

"Well, we've already seen each other naked." Nancy said as she pulled her top over her head. I tried not to stare at her sheer bra containing her dark nipples. We all started to undress. Diane and I turned away from our friends as we stripped off all of our clothing. I peeked behind me to see Nancy's pussy only a few feet from my face. My prick was starting to harden. Diane was the last to get naked as she slowly pushed her pink bikini panties down her thighs. I could tell she was excited because her nipples were rock hard and her panties were soaked. She hurried to pull her bottoms up her hips.

Diane reached for a beach robe and Nancy stopped her. "I thought we were going topless."

"I'm too nervous." Diane complained.

"I'm sure you can wear anything you want to the beach." I said. Diane smiled and pulled the robe over her excited nips. Dave and Nancy walked ahead while Diane looked for the suntan lotion.

"Honey, I think we are going too fast." Diane said as she packed our beach bag. "This naked stuff is new to me and I'm stressed a little."

"We will go as fast or as slow as you want." I said as we walked out the door.

Nancy and Dave were already in the water when we arrived at the pool. I was like a kid in a candy shop as I panned the naked bodies. I was shocked to see a lady who must have been in her eighties sitting naked by the pool. Her pubic hair was white and her small breasts were like eggs sunny-side up. .

Diane looked nervous as she placed the beach bag next to the chair. Two men were sitting directly behind us and had a great view of her. "Can we move somewhere else?" She whispered to me.

"Why?" I liked it here. "Those men can see me." She whispered.

"So what. They are used to seeing naked women." I laughed. Diane gave me a dirty look.

I turned slightly and checked out the men. One man was proud of his tool, which was uncut and about 6 inches long. I' was sure Diane had never seen a penis uncircumcised. The other man was turned to the side so I couldn't see his equipment.

"Take off your robe and I'll rub some lotion on you." I said as she sat next to me. Her back was turned to the men so she had no problem undressing. She slowly removed the robe but only low enough for my hands to rub lotion on her upper back. "Come on. Take it off." I whispered in her ear. Diane looked right and left and pulled the robe off. I could see her creamy white breasts and hard nips.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers