Looking for a Nice Car?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers

My hands spread lotion over her back and sides. "Lie down." I said. Diane again looked around and decided to go for it. Her eyes were closed as she slowly lay back. Her firm tits were mine for the taking. I squeezed some lotion on my hands and put them on her shoulders. My fingertips moved down her arms and back to her neck. Both hands moved down her cleavage and spread outward to capture her breasts. Diane moaned as I lightly pinched her nipples.

She was finally relaxing until someone stood next to the chair and blocked the sun. We looked up to see a waiter. He was holding a tray. "Can I get you two anything?" He asked. Diane reflexes caused her hands to automatically move up to cup her naked breasts. The waiter smiled, "First day?"

I figured Diane needed something to relax her so I ordered us a few mix drinks.

I finished Diane's body with the lotion and handed the bottle to her. She sat on the chair next to me as she lathered up my body. I started lying on my stomach and could feel my prick expand as her fingers moved up and down my ass cheeks. I opened my legs slightly to allow her to touch me but she shied away.

"Do you want to turn over?" She asked with a smile. "Sure." I answered as I turned to face her. My prick was nine white inches of steel pointing at her knees. "SAM!" she said.

"Well, you caused it." I said as I moved down on my back." I knew my rod was out for anyone and everyone to see. I closed my eyes but peeked around to see if anyone was looking. I panned the pool and couldn't see anyone looking my way. What a downer. But, before it started to shrink I heard someone laughing and talking behind me. I lifted my neck slightly and saw Maggie and another woman standing about 15 feet away from me. As I opened on eye to look Maggie waved at me. I covered my eyes from the sun as I took in her body. She was totally naked next to a woman who could have been her twin. Sister act II I laughed to myself.

Diane lotioned every part of me except my prick. She handed me the lotion to do it myself. I think she was afraid I would shoot more white liquid all over her. Diane moved back and closed her eyes. I looked again back at Maggie and moved my oily hands to my rod. She smiled and whispered something to her sister as I moved my curled hand up and down my hard-on.

Diane didn't notice when I took my drink into the pool. I moved over to the water bar and sat on an underwater stool. I checked out a couple of girls who had been on the rafts before. They seemed to be alone but never even looked my way. I figured they were into themselves. I finished my drink as I felt someone brush against me. I turned to see Maggie's nipple inched from my nose. I resisted the urge to lick it.

"Hi again." She said as she sat next to me. "I'd like to introduce my sister, Elizabeth."

I felt someone move the water on the other side of me and turned to see her naked sister sitting on the stool on the other side. "Hi." She said. Except for the shorter hair she was a ringer for Maggie.

I found out Maggie was recently divorced and her sister was treating her to a vacation away to forget about her ex-husband. Elizabeth had a boyfriend back home that she has been living with for five years. She didn't paint him as a good fellow. Maggie ordered a tropical drink and handed it to Elizabeth for a taste. As her arm moved across my body her breast lightly touched my arm. She kept it there as her sister took a sip. I moved my hand to my shoulder and slowly lowered it down my arm until my fingers brushed against her nipple. It was stuff as was my prick.

"Why don't you keep it." Maggie told her sister as her arm moved down into the water. It sank until her fingers touched the tip of my prick. She opened her hand until it slid down my rod. Maggie continued the conversation like nothing was happening.

As she jerked off my cock I looked over at Diane who was now sitting up looking my way. She looked like she was upset. I waved but she just looked the other way. I was enjoying the underwater bar. I thought it couldn't get any better than this until I felt Elizabeth's fingers lightly touch my other leg. Her fingers moved until they touched my balls. She cupped them like she was weighing them. I glanced over at Diane again and she was gone. I looked all around and couldn't find her. I thought about going to look for her but the sister's fingers were keeping me where I was.

"Why don't you come back to our room with us?" Maggie asked.

"I want to but my wife is somewhere around here." I answered.

"She went into the building with your friend." Maggie said.

"Man or woman?"

"Man." Maggie answered.

"Dave?"

"Yes."

"Shit." I said out loud.

"So if she went with him then you can come with us." Elizabeth said as her fingers moved up my rod to meet her sister's fingers.

Now, some men may be able to say no to two naked women playing with your prick but I was not one of them. Maggie and Elizabeth walked ahead of me while I got my towel and flip-flops. I turned to walk into the building and ran into Nancy. "Whaa…" I stammered.

"Where do you think you are going?" Nancy said as she brushed her hard nipples against my biceps.

"Well, maybe inside?" I said.

"Not without me you won't." She smiled.

"But, I'm heading to Maggie's room." I whispered. "OK." She smiled. Damn could I handle three women?

I lightly knocked on their door as Nancy squeezed my ass cheeks. Maggie answered wearing nothing but her smile. "Oh, I see you brought a guest."

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all." Maggie smiled at Nancy.

We entered the room and found Elizabeth standing by the bed with some small pieces of rope. I turned to walk out of the door. "Not yet!" Maggie said as she pulled me to the bed. I knew I could escape but figured I'd see what they had in mind first.

"Put this on him." Maggie said to Nancy as she handed her a dark cloth. I smiled as Nancy tied the cloth around my eyes. The room became dark.

"Remove his robe and lie him on the bed." Maggie commanded. Suddenly four hands pulled my body over to the bed and ripped down my robe. My prick stood at half-mass waiting for the next command. "Tie him to the bedposts." Maggie ordered.

I let them move me to my back and froze as they tied the ropes to my wrists and ankles. My legs and arms were spread wide open. My prick was now getting rigid in anticipation. I tested the rope and found out I could not escape even if I wanted to. I knew they could do to me whatever they wanted.

I waited for the next command. I heard some whispering near the patio. I heard someone yell, "he's ready." Ready for what I wondered.

I was getting a little scared and it had an effect on my libido. "Keep him hard.' Maggie yelled. I felt a hand grab my rod and stroke it. Someone was keeping it hard for what and for whom?

I jumped when I heard a knock on the door. The door opened slowly. "Jeez." Someone said. I heard some more whispering.

"Lie back and enjoy it." Someone whispered in my ear.

The bed suddenly moved and I could feel another body next to mine. Finally a very small hand moved to my hard-on. Someone laughed. I wondered how many people were in the room watching this person play with my shaft. "Taste it." Someone said. I waited until a small mouth moved down over my crown.

"Yummy." The person said. More laughter. This time the mouth moved about halfway down and back up.

I finally relaxed as this person gave me a masterful blowjob. My hips were rising off the bed as she removed her mouth. I heard some more laughing and some encouragement. I was now hoping this person was a woman. The thought suddenly entered my mind it could be a man. But, it felt so good I really didn't care.

"Quick before he comes." Someone shouted. The small mouth moved away and I felt the very light person climb on top of my stomach. As her ass moved down I could feel her wet pussy. Her fingers moved under and guided my shaft to her wet slit. She moved the tip up and down to get it wetter. Finally she lowered her small frame until I was all the way up inside her.

Her small body suddenly shifted into high gear as she rode my prick up and down. "GO! GO!,GO!" the others were chanting as if she was a rodeo rider and I was the stallion. I was getting close as she suddenly moaned and tightly squeezed my prick with her tight pussy. "OHHH!" she yelled as she came. There was a moment of silence and suddenly everyone clapped. The winner of the Jamaican Rodeo is? Who? I wondered

As she pulled up off my still rigid prick she leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks." She whispered. "Sure, anytime." I joked. Everyone laughed again.

I could hear people moving around and the door opening and closing. My prick again started to soften until another pair of hands grabbed it and stroked it. They were not through with me yet.

I felt the bed move again and someone move next to me. Her naked hip touched mine. She was lying next to me. More bed movement and another body joined the first body. I heard some whispers and then some kissing sounds. I had to see what was going on. "Please." I moaned.

Finally, I felt hands behind my head as the dark scarf was removed. It took a while for my eyes to adjust but I could see Maggie sitting on a chair on the other side of the room smiling at me. I quickly looked to the side of me to see Nancy lying on her back with Elizabeth's head between her legs. Nancy looked over at me and smiled. Shit. I wanted some of this action and couldn't move. "Let me go please?" I begged.

Nancy was moaning as Elizabeth brought her closer and closer to climaxing. I saw Maggie rise from her chair and walk over to the bed. "Thank you." I said with a smile waiting for her to untie my hands and feet. But, she climbed on the bed above my head. I thought she was going to sit on my face which would have been Ok but she moved over to Nancy's head. Maggie turned her body and slowly lowered her shaved pussy to Nancy's mouth. I moved up on the bed to get a better view as I watched Nancy's tongue lick up and down Maggie's pussy lips.

"I guess I should have told you by the pool. Elizabeth and I have sworn to never let another man fuck us." Maggie said as her hands moved down to touch Nancy's hard nipples.

"Well, at least tell me who fucked me when I had the blindfold on." I said.

"That will be our secret." Maggie lauughed. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was very nice. I just like to know who I fucked."

"Nancy will tell you when you get back home. Won't you Nancy?" Maggie asked.

Nancy couldn't talk but she did move her head up and down under Maggie's thighs.

The three women forgot I was there. They moved their bodies around so much I didn't know who was doing whom. I moved my head to all angles to see as much as I could. I was so excited I couldn't stop what happened next. My prick was pulsating as I shot my load up my stomach and onto my chest. This was the first time I had ever climaxed without physical stimulation. I groaned as I shot my last drop.

"Good heh?" Elizabeth said looking over at the mess I made. "Yep." Was all I could say. I closed my eyes and relaxed as they brought each other over the edge. Finally, I felt someone untying my ropes. I looked up to see Nancy's face.

"I didn't know you preferred women." I said as she untied my ankles. "Actually I enjoy men better." She said as she moved her hand around my prick.

"All I have been thinking about since that day on your patio is how this would feel inside of me." She moved her body up over mine.

"Why don't we go next door?" I asked. We both knew Dave and Diane were in our room.

"Sure." Nancy said. We gathered our items and moved to the room next door.

I didn't bother knocking and pushed the door open quickly hoping to catch them in some fucking position. But, they were sitting at the table fully dressed. "Hi." Diane said as she watched our naked bodies come into the room.

"So have you two had fun?" Dave asked with a cocky grin.

"Not yet." Nancy replied as she pulled me to the bed.

I forgot my wife was in the room as Nancy and I made passionate love. Our hands and mouths were everywhere. "Fuck me." Nancy said loud enough for our spouses to hear. I gladly obeyed as I moved my hips between her thighs. My long prick entered her tight pussy. "You are so tight." I said while laughing to myself. "GOD YOU ARE FILLING ME UP!" She screamed.

We didn't hold back. "FUCK MY PUSSY!" Nancy screamed. "DON"T STOP!"

It was kind of a payback for our mates as we continued to fuck for as long as we could. As luck would have it we came at the same time. "OH, OH, OH THIS IS THE BEST!" She screamed as she came. All I could do is grunt as I filled her pussy with my cream.

I turned to see if Diane enjoyed our show and saw them on the patio looking out at the sunset. But, as much as they pretended not to notice I'm sure it got to them.

Nancy kissed me as she jumped off the bed and put on her robe. "Coming?" She shouted to Dave. Dave turned and smiled. "Oh, finished already?" He remarked. I just smiled.

He followed her out the door and I moved out behind Diane.

"I was just getting even." Diane said as I pulled body back to mine.

"Like you did in our house?" I asked.

"You knew?"

"Yes." I said. "But, that's OK. We have passed that point now."

We moved to the bed and as Diane curled up against me we talked about some ground rules. From now on we don't fuck with others unless the other one approved.

"So, how was Maggie and Elizabeth?" Diane asked. "I actually was not involved with them." I answered.

"Was it just Nancy?" She asked. "Yes." I lied. I didn't want to tell her some unknown woman fucked me while I was tied up and blindfolded. I moved to the shower and cleaned up. Dinner was in less than thirty minutes.

Diane and I moved to the common dining room looking for Dave and Nancy. As I looked around I noticed Ann and her family. She waved and motioned for us to come over. "Why don't you sit with us?" she asked.

"Sure." I answered. Diane agreed. It looked as if Dave and Nancy were not coming to dinner anyway.

"So how was the nude beach?" Was the first question out of Allison's mouth.

"Kind of boring." I joked.

"Is everyone really completely naked?" Allison asked as she leaned forward.

"Except for the waiters and bartender." I answered.

"I want to go but Dad won't let me." Allison said. I guessed that meant that Ann was in favor of it.

"Actually after an hour or so you don't even notice everyone is naked." I lied.

"See Dad!" Allison said.

"I don't think so." Tom answered. I could tell he was getting pissed about all the nude beach talk.

I tried to look the other way when Maggie and Elizabeth entered the dining area. But, they saw me.

"Hello Sam." Maggie said as they sat at the table next to us.

"Hi." I said trying to stop the conversation at that.

Tom excused himself and left the table. Ann told us he was not feeling well. As soon as Tom left Allison kept bringing up the nude beach and pool.

"Why don't you two come over and try the pool out tonight?" I asked hoping they would take the chance.

"Can we Mom?" Allison asked.

"Well, I don't know. Your father said no."

"But, he wouldn't know." Allison whispered.

"Maybe." Ann said looking over at me and smiled.

Nancy couldn't sit for long and had to leave to go back to their room.

When dinner was finished I looked at Ann and asked if they would like to join us. I could tell she wanted to but was afraid.

"I don't know." Ann said. "I'm not sure if I can do it."

"I still haven't removed my bottoms." Diane laughed and whispered to Ann.

"Well, night time is the best time to try it." I suggested.

"Please Mom." Allison begged.

"OK, but just for a little while." Ann answered. My prick jumped in my pants.

Diane, Ann, Allison and I walked to our room.

"We don't have any bathing suits." Ann said as we entered our room.

"Well you won't need any outside." Diane said. "We have some large towels that you can wear to the pool."

"OK." Ann said looking over at me. "Will you turn around while we undress?"

"Sure." I said. Diane got us all a large towel. I turned facing the window and slowly undressed. I wasn't sure if they were watching me, until I noticed their reflection in the balcony window. I took my time removing my clothes as I watched Ann slip off her blouse. They were facing me but had not realized I could see them.

Allison quickly removed her tee shirt and I could see her firm breasts in her undersized bra. She didn't hesitate as she unsnapped the bra and pulled it off her creamy breasts. Her perky light pink nipples were like small cherries on top of her mounds. I could see her eyes on my ass as I pushed down my boxers.

Diane quickly stripped and wrapped the towel around her breasts and waist. My prick was at full mass as I watched three women getting naked. As I reached for my towel I had to turn slightly to get it off the chair. I quickly peeked to see Allison standing completed naked looking at me. Between her legs was a full light brown bush.

I wrapped the towel and started to turn. "NOT YET!" Ann shouted. But, I had already turned and couldn't stop my eyes from seeing her naked body before she tied the towel around her.

"Sorry." I said. Her body was snow white except for her arms, legs and top of her chest. Her breasts were full and plentiful. I caught sight of her trimmed brown bush. My prick pushed at the towel making a large bulge.

"Let's go." Diane said as she led us out the door. Suddenly my wife was the veteran and leader of this group.

The pool was open until midnight so we had a few hours. There were only a few people in the pool and only a couple of people standing outside the pool.

"HEY GUYS OVERHERE." Dave shouted. He was sitting at a small table. "I'll get some more chairs." Ann froze in her tracks as Dave stood up. His 5 incher was pointing up at her. Allison giggled and sat on one of the chairs.

I started to remove my towel to show them a real man but Diane stopped me. "Not yet." She whispered. Ann was still visibly nervous.

I ordered everyone a drink as we sat with our towels wrapped around us tightly. Allison whispered to her Mom and Ann shook her head no.

"Well, who wants to go into the pool?" Dave asked. Allison again looked at her mom and again Ann shook her head no.

"I will." My wife said looking over at me. I was shocked she would take off her towel. Actually she didn't until she moved down the steps. As her thighs hit the water she suddenly ripped off the towel and threw it behind her. But, not before we each got a good view of her round ass.

"If you want I'll go into the pool." I suggested to Ann to get her over the act of removing her towel.

"No, I'm going to do it." She said with determination written on her face.

"Let's just do the tops first." Allison said trying to get the show on the road.

I tried to look away but had to look as Allison untied the towel and pulled it off her firm breasts. She looked at me and smiled. I winked and smiled back. Her breast had absolutely no sag. I guessed her size as a 34 B. Her nipples were rigid little missiles.

Ann gulped and pushed down her towel to the edge of her nipples. She closed her eyes as she pushed the towel over her hard tips. I tried not to make a big deal of it. "That wasn't so bad was it?"

"No." Allison said as she stood up by her chair and pushed her towel down her smooth stomach. I didn't look away as I watched her curly bush appear. She kept her legs tight together to prevent me from seeing her swollen lips. She turned to place the towel on the back of the chair, which gave me a great view of her cute little non-blemished ass. My prick was pushing hard against the towel.

Slickman
Slickman
8,151 Followers