Looking for a Nice Car?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Ann wasn't as brave but she did remove the towel. I caught a glimpse of her bush as she lifted her hips to pull the towel out from under her ass. She immediately sat back down on the chair and crossed her legs.

"Well, Mr. Daniels." Allison said. I knew it was my turn at last.

"Please call me Sam." I said as I stood and pulled the towel away from my huge rod.

"GOD!" Allison exclaimed as my hard-on projected up at a 45-degree angle. I smiled and turned so Ann could get a better view. Her eyes were wide open, as was her mouth as she stared at my equipment.

"And, believe it or not I've seen a couple of bigger ones here." I whispered.

"NO WAY!" Allison said loudly.

"Allison, quiet." Ann ordered. I knew she didn't want any attention while sitting naked by the pool.

I glanced in the pool and saw Diane talking to the Mr. and Mrs. America we had seen in the showers. I noticed the couple was slowly surrounding her but she didn't seem to mind. The muscular woman moved behind Diane and pulled her body back to hers. She started a slow massage on Diane's neck. At the same time man with the foot long hotdog moved forward to massage Diane's shoulders. Diane's eyes were closed as their hands disappeared under water. The couple worked as a team as the woman nibbled on Diane's neck and the man lips moved to Diane's. They were so close I couldn't tell if he was fucking her or not. Ann also saw them together. "Doesn't that bother you?" She asked quietly.

"No, as long as I get the chance to do it with someone as well." I whispered back. For the first time Ann smiled.

"Can I go into the pool?" Allison asked Ann.

"OK, I'll go with you." Ann said as she stood by the table. I could now see her trimmed pubes above her narrow pink slit. "Coming?" She asked. Not yet, I thought with a smile.

I watched both of their naked asses shake as they walked to the pool and down the stairs.

Allison dove into the water but Ann stood on the bottom step. The water was lightly splashing on her white cheeks. I moved up behind her until my prick softly touch her back. She jerked and turned. This time she was not shy as she looked down at my prick.

I slowly moved forward until my prick curled up her back. She turned in the water and moved backward pulling me with her. As we moved into deeper water no one could see our hands as we explored each other's body. My hands curled around her ass as her hands moved behind my back. We pulled our stomachs and chests together. Her stiff nipples poked into my chest. As she raised her head to look into my eyes my lips found hers. She was mine as her legs opened to allow my hard-on between them.

"Do it." She whispered in my ear. I looked over her head to see Allison smiling as my prick entered her Mother's pussy. She was so tight as my rod slipped in to her wetness. "OHHH!" she moaned. I looked around and noticed another couple looking our way. "SSSShhhh." I whispered.

Ann was now moving her body up and down my shaft causing ripples in the water. I moved her to the edge of the pool to give us some privacy. Ann lost control as her pussy stoked my pole. "I'm……" she started to say. My mouth quickly slipped over hers as she came.

Her arms held me tight as her body shook. It was all I could do to hold her above water as her mouth bit my shoulder. Finally, she relaxed and her quick breathing slowed down. As quickly as she started she stopped. She pulled away and moved in the water to Allison. Ann said something and Allison said no. "Well I'm going back to our room. Stay here if you want." Ann said as she turned and walked up the stairs. She grabbed her towel and moved into the building. She suddenly turned and walked back to me. "I need to get my clothes." She said. "The key is in on the table." I said. Ann took the key and left.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes and felt the water moving. I opened my eyes to see Allison standing only inches from me. I was dreaming about her youthful body and now she was there.

"Hi Mr. Daniel's," she said.

"Hi kid." I replied. "And, call me Sam."

"I'm not a kid Sam." She said as she moved her naked breasts up out of the water.

"So I see."

"Are you a woman?" I asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" She smiled and moved her body closer to mine.

"Well, women have soft lips." I lightly kissed her pink lips. "Definitely soft." I whispered.

"Women have a sensitive neck." My lips moved across her cheek and down her neck. Allison giggled as my tongue moved across her collarbone.

"How about these?" She asked as she moved her breasts up to my face.

"Women have tasty nipples." I said as my mouth moved down and captured a hard bud. Allison moaned.

I took my lips off and said, "Women have round asses." My fingers moved down her back to the top of her ass. My hands opened wide as they explored her smooth round ass.

As I cupped her ass she whispered, "Well, am I a woman?"

My fingers moved around her hips to her stomach. My fingertips played with her soft mound of pubic hair.

Her legs opened to allow me the final test. My fingertips slid down her narrow slit. I rubbed her raised clit. "OH YES!" She cried as my finger pushed inward. Her lips found my ear lobe as my finger probed for her opening. I couldn't get in. She was a virgin.

"I'm not a woman." She moaned "But, I want you to make me one."

"Not here." I said as I pushed her back from me. I looked around for Diane and the couple and they were missing. Probably fucking somewhere I thought.

"Let's go to my room." I whispered. Allison smiled as I led her to the table to grab our towels.

We almost ran to my room. The door was open. I looked inside and found it empty. Ann must have left it open for us. As we entered the room Allison jerked the towel off my hips. She laughed as she jumped on the bed. Her towel opened as she fell back naked on the bed. Her muscular thighs slightly spread showing me her pink pussy lips. She lay on her back and brought her knees together. She giggled as I moved up in front of her knees, which were sticking upward.

I placed my chin on her knees and looked down at her eyes. She was smiling as she slowly opened her legs. My eyes moved down her chest to her stomach and watched as her virgin pussy opened up for me. She was so beautiful. Her public hair was still damp from the pool and her own juices as her thigh's stretched wide to allow me to see her pink lips and clit. My lips and tongue left a wet trail as they moved down her thighs.

"OOOH!" She moaned, as the tip of my tongue tasted her pure nectar.

My hands slid under her firm ass and lifted her pussy into my face. My tongue moved slowly up and back down her slit.

"GOD What are you doing to me?" She asked as her small hands pulled my mouth tightly into her.

Her body began a steady tremble as she approached her first climax from another person. "AAAAAH!" I'M EXPLODING!" she yelled as she came. My tongue danced on her hard nub as her juice fought to get out. Finally, she lay quietly.

"Well, you are on your way to becoming a woman." I whispered in her ear as I moved my body and my hard-on up her stomach. I knew I could easily fuck her at that time but I wanted to take it slow and make it unforgettable. My lips found hers as I pulled her nakedness against mine.

She broke her lips from mine; "I've never touched one before."

"Do what you want." I said as my lips bit her tender earlobe.

I could feel her hands explore my back and my hips. Her breathing was in short gasps as her fingers moved around to the front of my body. Her thumb touched my hard prick first and froze. The thumb slowly moved up and down my length. When it reached the damp tip her finger joined it as she made small circles around the crown.

"You are so much bigger than Dave." She whispered. Her hand was getting braver now as it encompassed the thickness. I kept quiet.

She played with it some more. "Did you do it to my mother?" Her blue ears looked up into mine.

"Did what?" I smiled.

"You know. IT." She giggled. Her hand was now stoking my length.

"Say IT."

"I can't," she giggled again.

"Sure you can. If you are going to be a woman you should say it."

"Can I spell it?" She giggled again as her fingers moved down to touch my balls.

"Spell it and then say it." I said as I felt myself getting close.

"There's a "F"." She said as she drew the letter with her fingertip on my hard-on. My prick jumped

"And, a "U"." Her fingers made a "U" on my balls. "A "C"." She made a tiny "C" on the tip of my prick.'

"And, finally a "K"." Her finger moved down my shaft and back up to finish the "K".

"Say it." I said as her hand again circled my shaft.

"Fu u…." She giggled and squeezed my pole tighter. "FuuucccK."

Having an 18-year-old virgin spell "FUCK" on my prick was enough to bring me over the brink but I held on. Her lips moved to my ear. "Fuck." She whispered. "Me."

My head turned to suck in her rosy lips and pointed tongue. My hands moved all over her soft body. I couldn't wait any longer. I moved my body over hers and she opened her legs wide as I lowered my missile to her protected hole. I pushed gently until I knew I was at the gate to heaven.

I hesitated. "Don't stop." She moaned. I pushed a little harder until the tip peeked inside. Her legs opened wider as I slowly lowered my hips. We both felt her hymen give way as my rod slowly moved inside. She grunted and I stopped. "No, don't stop. I'm OK. Fuck me."

I knew I was close to coming and didn't want to mess up her coming out party. My hips moved down harder until I was 4 inches inside. Her hands moved behind my back and pulled me into her. Whatever resistance was there was now history as my shaft moved into her well. I bit my lip as my prick moved slowly in and out.

"Don't worry I'm on the pill." She panted as my prick gained speed. "I'm coming." I groaned, as my prick became a blur. That's when she screamed. "I'M COMING TOO!" Her fingernails cut into my ass as we both exploded.

I slowly moved off of her and collapsed next to her. She turned and kissed me on the lips as she jumped off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I must have dozed off because I felt her hands moving back on my soft cock. "Well, am I a woman now?" She asked as I awoke to see her firm boobs in front of my face.

"You are all woman." I laughed as my lips moved up to suck on her hard nipple. My lips were reaching to taste her other one when the door suddenly opened. Allison turned to see who was coming in. My lips were clamped on Allison's nipple as Diane walked into the room.

"Allison!" Diane cried. "SAM."

"Yes dear?" I ask as I held Allison from jumping off the bed.

"Sleeping with kids now?" Diane snapped.

"I'm not a kid." Allison snapped back.

"Calm down everyone." I said as I moved up to stand in front of Allison.

"And, who were you sleeping with?" I asked.

"Bill and Belinda." Diane answered with a smile.

"Both?" I asked surprised.

"Yes." She answered as she took off her robe. She stood naked in front of me. Her pubic hair was gone. I was ready to ask but already knew the answer.

"I thought you would be with Ann." Diane said.

"I was but she had to get back to Tom."

My prick was getting hard thinking about Diane in a three-way with Bill and Belinda.

"What do we have here?" Diane said as she pushed me back on the bed next to Allison. My prick was now pointing upward. Diane's hand circled my prick.

"I better leave." Allison said as she watched Diane stroke me.

"Nonsense." Diane said as she grabbed Allison's arm. "Why don't you spend the night with us?"

"Ok, as long as I don't get in the way." Allison said as Diane's fingers moved down to cup her breast.

"Actually, I want you in the way. In the middle that is." I was in shock as I watched Diane pull Allison down on the bed between us. I couldn't believe my eyes when Diane's lips moved over to Allison's. Allison's eyes were opened wide as Diane's tongue slithered into her mouth.

"Let me show you what Belinda taught me." Diane said as she moved her mouth down Allison's body. I thought I was watching another woman as my wife's lips moved into Allison's blonde bush. When Allison moaned I knew Diane's tongue was on her clit. I awoke from my trance to see Allison's eye's looking at me. I knew what she wanted.

As Diane ate Allison's pussy I moved my hard shaft up to Allison's face. Her mouth opened as I guided my prick to her lips. Her tiny tongue stuck out until she tasted my juices. Her head turned to allow my crown to move into her cavern. As her lips locked on my crown her tongue flicked on the tip. Allison was a fast learner.

Diane must be a pretty good muff diver because Allison was moaning loudly. The louder she moaned the wider she opened her mouth. As her lips tighten I moved my prick in and out of her tiny mouth.

I thought I could hold on longer but seeing my wife go down on another woman was too much. I warned Allison I was coming but she wouldn't let me go. I filled her small mouth with my pleasure. Allison was still moaning from Diane's licking as I moved to the side and watch. I wondered if Allison and Diane would mind if I helped somewhat. I moved down and whispered in Diane's ear. "Let me turn you."

Diane knew what I was doing as I pulled her body until her stomach was next to Allison's head. I guided her stomach until it was turned facing Allison's head. My hands moved over to touch Allison's face. She opened her eyes and turned as she watched my hands pull her head to Diane's pubic hair. I had orchestrated my wife into a 69 with an 18-year-old woman. Diane's thigh opened to allow Allison's lips into her depths. I laughed as I reached for the digital camera.

None of us got much sleep that night. I fucked Allison one more time and woke up once to see Allison and Diane's lips together as they fingered each other. I awoke the next morning to find the room empty. Diane left a note. "Went to Breakfast."

I hurried and dressed to find everyone sitting at the large table. Allison and Diane were laughing and Tom stood up as I got closer. I was afraid he was going to punch me so I back away. He laughed.

"Thanks." He whispered in my ear. "Ann was a wildcat last night."

"No problem." I replied.

The rest of the vacation was a blur as we switched partners and put together every combination we could think of. As we left the hotel the small old lady I had seen naked by the pool came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks." She whispered. The mystery was solved. "Anytime." I smiled back.

When we got back to work the next week Dave and I got a message from Ann. "How about lunch?" "Your camera or mine?" I asked Dave with a laugh. Ann brought along another woman sales person who wanted to see the video's of our vacation. We gladly showed them to her at her apartment. Of course, I called Diane before we left for the ladies apartment. Before we left we had more video's to show.

Diane and I turned a new chapter in our sex lives. We invited Ann, Tom and Allison over for a cookout and ended up as a five-some in our king size bed. We didn't get to sleep until around 4:00 A.M the next morning.

It was less than two weeks before our family vacation took place in the mountains. Our oldest daughter, Cassie and her husband John would be there along with our youngest daughter Patty and her new boyfriend, Matt. Diane's younger sister, Tess and her girlfriend Cheryl were coming as well. I knew we had to return to our old boring selves. What I didn't know was our mountain vacation would be wilder than our Jamaican one. But, that's a different story.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers