Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHEM." Roy's voice as he stood at the door to his office broke up their short conversation. "Mrs. Prentiss, when you have a chance, please come and see me for a couple of minutes." He smiled and added, "No rush." He turned and went back to his office.

Dori whispered, "I bet he wants to do it again because you were such a hot fuck. Be nice to the man, just do it with Dave around to watch and make videos I can watch." She giggled and headed off to her desk.

Alice girded herself, and went into Roy Goodman's office. The fact he'd called her 'Mrs. Prentiss' bothered her; why had he suddenly gotten all formal. He gestured for her to sit, and she did.

Roy stammered a big, "Errr, Alice, about last night ... I was kind of out of line ... I mean, I didn't mean to coerce you into doing ... well, I really enjoyed ... errr ... I liked what happened a lot ... I'm hoping in the future that we ... what I'm ... I'm having difficulty ..."

Alice smiled and took pity on the man. He was very nice and not at all bad looking. Yes, he was older than she was by about twenty years, but he seemed as innocent and nerdy as she was or had been."

Alice held up her hand and he stopped talking. "Mr. Goodman ... Roy ... I did a bad thing yesterday on a dare from someone you know and that sits not to far from where I do on most days." Alice glanced in Dori's direction. "I intentionally sent you a picture of myself nude and in a provocative pose, although I didn't show my face; nonetheless, you knew who it was from the context. I pretended it was a mistake, but the taunt had two reasons: one to tease you a bit, and second, to help me loosen up some more -- as we commented on last night. I'm trying to loosen up from my puritanical upbringing. It wasn't supposed to lead to sex, but now I realize that it was an engraved invitation for just that.

"Perhaps you saw it for what it was, and offered a dinner -- a very nice one, with excellent and romantic company, I might add. You did turn me on last night, and you are a sexy and cosmopolitan man that I enjoyed being with -- A LOT. By the time you drove me home, I wanted sex with you, and I am very glad that the feeling was mutual.

"I have no intention to ever complain or file any kind of sexual harassment complaint, or anything like that. I liked what we did, and I was more than complicit in making it happen. The only regret I had was that my husband wasn't with us to share in my experience. That may surprise you, but it was a realization I had after you left my home last night.

"Would I like to have sex with you again? Absolutely. Should it be on a frequent basis? I think that might be a bad idea given our work relationship, but I'm open to reevaluate that question at any time. In the meantime, let's just say that sometime soon, we'll find another opportunity to immerse ourselves in other erotic experiences. Since we have another close friend that lives with us, don't worry about my husband looking over your shoulder. I look forward to those days or nights with you, and I hope you do, too."

Alice nodded sharply to indicate she had spoken what had been on her mind. She sat and waited for Roy to say whatever he felt was necessary. She feared he'd be angry with her.

Roy was slightly open mouth about what she'd said. There was a long silence between them as he obviously digested what she said.

Finally, Roy said, "I concur on all points. Your husband's attendance with us in the future freaks me out but if he has a partner, I guess I could live with that. I'll have to think about that aspect of whatever we decide. Otherwise, I just want to express my ... gratitude, is the right word, for you being my friend and the person you are. Last night was the most erotic night of my life and one I shall never forget. I think I'm falling in love with you. Thank you."

Alice rose and walked behind his desk as Roy stood. The pair hugged and she tenderly kissed him on the lips, holding the kiss to show great affection. She turned and walked back to her desk and her job. In that kiss, she realized she also loved Roy. He'd been so good to her and he was such a nice man.

* * * * *
Dave had estimated he'd be home at six o'clock in a fast text from Atlanta airport. Consequently, Alice was sitting nude on a credenza just inside the front door when he got home. She pulled her legs up, spread them, and hooked her pretty feet over the edge of the credenza top. Alice's breasts intentionally bulged between her arms, which in turn held her knees, thus keeping her gaping pussy wide open. Alice's gorgeous pussy was on full display, the slightly swollen lips of her labia calling attention to a small dark hole that started her vagina. The result to anyone walking in the front door was a horny, desirable, and very available woman who wanted immediate attention.

Dave froze in position as he opened the door and took in the sight of his wife and assessed the situation.

Alice smiled at him in a sexy way. She said in a little girl whiney tone, "I need some serious lovin' before dinner time because I missed my best friend, my best lover, and my husband. I wondered if you'd like to ... well, you know, help a needy girl out of her troublesome predicament."

Dave allowed the door to swing shut behind him. With the door open, Alice had been on display to anybody walking or driving by their house. He stuttered, "Yes, oh, most definitely yes," as he shed his suit coat and dropped it on the floor.

Alice held her arms out to him, and he came to her and they kissed. She put her legs down temporarily, and started to strip Dave. He scrambled to keep up with her. She helped him shed his shirt and then helped push down his pants as he kicked off his shoes and socks. She grabbed hold of his penis, a shaft that lengthened and hardened by the second. After a few strokes with her hands, she pulled her legs back up and thrust her pussy forward while atop the credenza. Dave sank his cock into her body, and the pair began a rather energetic fuck that resulted in the credenza pounding against the wall and alerting every other house in the neighborhood what was happening. They didn't care.

Their passionate, welcome home fuck didn't last all that long; neither one of them wanted to prolong their reunion. Whether to tease or seek forgiveness, Alice recounted her adventures with Roy the evening before as they fucked. Dave grew longer and harder with her telling, and the intensity of their fuck grew.

"I was such a bad girl," Alice teased. "We'd had dinner, and he drove me back here to the house. I decided at the last minute to invite him in. I thought it would help me loosen up some more, and he was trying to do that, too. Just inside the door -- that door behind you -- I turned and slowly stripped my clothes off as Roy watched my every move. I told him that I wanted him to see for real what had been in the picture I'd texted him that morning.

"When I was nude, he had a huge lump of arousal in his pants. I undid his pants and pulled them down revealing a very nice cock -- a bit average compared to you, but nice, nonetheless. I sucked down that cock without a second thought. I made him moan. He tasted good; he'd had some precum on his cock for quite a while that evening.

"He stripped off the rest of his clothing, and carried me to our sofa. He ate me out for a while, and then drove that cock into my little drippy pussy. By that time I was so aroused I would have fucked any number of men. We fucked for what seemed to be a long time. He kept stroking my clit, and I kept cumming; it was a good arrangement. He knew how to tweak my erogenous zones.

"But, oh, God, you're cock is so nice and so much better ... [gasp] ... than any of the others I've fucked. Oh, Dave, fuck me. I'm yours, forever and always. You can have me any way you want, anywhere, anytime. Just ... OH FUCK ... I'm CUMMING." Alice gasped, struggling for breath as the pleasure slammed into her like a runaway train.

Dave couldn't hold off either. He thought of what his wife had done, the pictures she'd sent, the video of Roy blasting his seed into her vagina, and he too exploded. He thought of some explosion he'd seen on the TV news recently -- a MOAB -- the mother of all bombs. He thought maybe that was what he was doing inside his wife as his cock fired off nearly continual rounds of cum into her warm silky cavern. Alice was having huge orgasmic spasms as she clung to him, eyes clenched shut in ecstasy, and her cunt smashed into his cock to get him deeper than ever before.

They lay together afterwards on the living room floor, Alice with her head on Dave's chest. Their breathing had taken a while to return to normal. They were silent, yet communicating on so many levels as they touched one another in intimate places and kissed.

"I love you, husband," Alice finally crooned.

"And I love you, wife," Dave playfully said.

"I'm feeling guilty because I had sex with Roy Goodman while you were away."

"But I knew you probably would and I even encouraged you. Is there anything further that I need to know?"

"No. I have more pictures and videos from last night, but I sent you the best ones -- the ones I thought you'd get the most pleasure from. You did get some pleasure, right?"

Dave laughed at being called out for masturbating to the sexy pictures Alice had sent him the night before. "Yes, several times. You are one hot wife."

"I'm a little worried about that, now that you mention it. I sort of scared myself."

"Explain, please."

"Well, up until two months ago, you had been the only man I'd ever had sex with, and up until a month or so before that I hadn't ever even kissed another man in passion or lust or anything except you. So, I then made out with all the men in our Saturday group and then Owen, and then last night I fucked Roy -- that's five new men I've had sex with, in about a month -- FIVE! I am feeling kind of slutty."

"Don't!" Dave implored. "You are doing what I want you to be doing, and I hope the reverse is true, too. You've had five new men, and I've had four new women: Pam, Wendy, Kat, and Dori. I'm not keeping score, but it feels like we're pretty equal on the Slut Index, if there is such a thing. Remember, I'm egalitarian.

"Having been challenged by Dori, we set out a few months back, to loosen up, and we know she meant sexually. We were wound up pretty tight about that, and way too judgmental. I, for one, didn't like the path we were on, only back then I couldn't articulate what I was feeling. We didn't talk about sex, it was at best scheduled and too rigid in what we did and didn't do, and I was finding that the value it had in enhancing our marriage had atrophied away. I think we both thought it was a duty we needed to do with each other.

"Dori's challenges and our loosening up hit us both across the forehead with a two-by-four. Suddenly, sex returned as a confirmation of our relationship and our love, and we burned a lot of our boundaries, and shifted others to radically new places. I don't think any of what we have done is bad. Like all changes people make, they can be uncomfortable some of the time, and that's probably what you're feeling."

Alice said, "I agree. Sex has reaffirmed our love and commitment to each other, but we've involved others."

"And we love them, in their own way, as well. Our relationship with Pam is letting us both embrace a third person in our marriage. She is pretty much a sex object now, but you know that will change over the next six months or so to a more balanced relationship as other parts of our personalities and intellects interact. The same is true of the other men and women, including Owen and Roy."

"And you're not bothered that in my loosening up process that I've become a loose woman?"

"Not one iota. Uncomfortable occasionally as I adjust to something you or we do -- a new boundary, but regrets, not at all."

"When were you last uncomfortable?"

Dave laughed, "Last night, especially watching that two-minute video where Roy deposited a load of his cum in your pussy. You were right; that was the first time you'd had sex when I wasn't nearby. Now that boundary has been breached, we can move on past it to whatever the next one is. Our love didn't change, or if it did, it only intensified. Some time we'll have the converse situation, and you'll be the one uncomfortable because I'm the one sending you sexy pictures as I fuck some cute female while I'm on the road; hopefully, as I did, you'll end up seeing the situation as not as big a worry as you made it before it happened. Maybe you can invite Roy to dinner, or something to help you cope." Dave chuckled.

Alice said, "Just talking about this had made me feel much better about everything we've been doing. If you ever have doubts or persistent worries, you'd better be bringing them up for discussion or to share so they don't grow into something much bigger."

"Baby, I will, but right now I like the road we're traveling."

"Me, too." Alice smiled.

The pair rose, collected their clothes and headed for the master bedroom to shower and put on casual duds. Alice also announced that they were going out to dinner.

Pam returned from her business trip around midnight. Dave and Alice had been asleep after another intense sexual encounter. Pam slipped into bed next to Dave, and soon the trio was asleep for the night.

Chapter 18 -- All Work And No Play ...

Saturday night, the four couples got together as usual, this time at Sean and Kat's home. Owen and Pam also were invited. Owen made himself more welcome by carrying in a case of very expensive wine as a house gift. Several of the others thought his gift was over the top, especially since they didn't know who Owen really was. Pam made both potato and three bean salads as her contribution to the meal, and also helped Alice prepare some baked beans and a blueberry pie.

Over the previous Thursday breakfast, Pam got the lurid details about Alice's 'flash' of Roy Goodman, her boss; the evening they spent together; the discussion the next morning; and then the welcome home that Dave got.

Pam said, "Now you've made me all horny. Will one of you stay home and make love with me?"

Dave and Alice both had to shake their heads. Thursday was a regular workday.

Alice said, "We'll be home a little after five o'clock. Why don't you do sexy things all day, even dress sexy and go out somewhere for lunch and show off your beautiful body to people." She laughed, "Maybe you could do what I've been doing, and even flash some boob or pussy at some guys."

Pam rolled her eyes. "I'll think about it. I do have to work on several client presentations. BORING! I think I'll set up on your dining room table for the next few days, if that's OK?"

Dave quickly said, "Pam, you live here now. This place is as much yours as ours, and if we didn't want it that way, we wouldn't have asked you to be with us and live here. So, it's not OUR dining room table -- meaning Alice and mine, it's just THE dining room table. It's 'our' table if you're part of the ownership, and, of course it's all right. You can set up anywhere you want."

Pam stretched across the table and kissed Dave. "Thank you. You just made my day ... my week and my whole year."

Alice came to the table and also kissed Pam. She said, "I love you."

"I love you, too, but I also have an unrelated question. Are you going to fuck your boss again any time soon?"

Dave laughed, "Good question." He looked at Alice.

Alice felt put on the spot. She mumbled, "I don't know. I haven't thought about it. I was so focused on everything that happened on Tuesday and Tuesday night with him, I never thought beyond that, other than praying that I wouldn't get fired."

Pam smirked, "If you feel on solid ground now, and it sounds like you are, I have a naughty suggestion."

"What?" Alice said.

"Let's you and I stand by the pool and have Dave take a picture of us -- naked and provocative, of course. Once you're at work, you text it to Roy Goodman again and then see what happens." She gave a devilish grin.

The room stilled with the silence that followed, and then Alice slowly broke into a wide grin. She mused, "I really like the way you think." She turned to her husband, "Dave, what do you think?"

"I think you should give me your phone so I can take some pictures that you could text to anybody you might choose," Dave espoused. "I hope I'm also on the receiving end."

After breakfast, the trio quickly went outside and Dave took a dozen pictures of Alice and Pam as they posed au naturel. Alice decided the best photo was one where she and Pam were kissing, and each had one of their breasts pushing against the other as their upper bodies were turned. Their lower bodies were turned just enough towards the camera to display their pussies, yet their heads were turned as they kissed to frustrate certain identification.

Alice gave Dave a peck on the cheek and then ran off to get dressed for work. He followed her.

"Do you think I should sleep with him again?" Alice asked as she started to slip into the dress she planned to wear.

"No, sleeping is out of the question for today. On the other hand, if you fuck him, that'd be fine. Just remember that I'll be off at work having little daydreams about you doing that with him all day long anyway, so I'd like some communication about what your day is like."

"Pictures and videos?"

"Just like last time. He let you do that, right?"

"It became one of my conditions. If he wanted my pussy, and he did, he was going to have to help me create some sexy photos and videos to send to you to make you miss me and keep you horny. He knows this as of my talk with him the next day; also that we have an open marriage."

"It worked," Dave opined to the ceiling as he rolled his eyes. "Do it again, if anything materializes. If you're going to be late coming home, let me know. I'll take out any frustrations with Pam."

The two of them were out the door after each kissed Pam goodbye. Pam was provocatively sitting nude at the dining room table generating PowerPoint slides on her laptop computer.

About one o'clock, Dave received a blind copy of an email that Alice sent to her boss. The subject was 'Two for One?' It contained the photograph she'd been party to that morning beside their pool.

Dave laughed, saved the photo to his collection on his phone, and then went back to work. He did generate a small fantasy of Alice being called into Roy Goodman's office and then getting fucked as she sat naked on his desk and he plowed into her cunt.

About four-thirty he got a text from her, 'Going to be late as you predicted. Take Pam out for dinner. More later. Other than email and invitation a few minutes ago, a very standard work day.'

Pam and Dave went to a local restaurant named Gecko's that had a good menu and fast service. He'd showed Pam the email and text messages from Alice, and they had fun conjuring up what Roy had thought, and then what they might be doing to wile away the early evening hours.

As they finished dinner, Dave's phone softly beeped announcing a new text. He looked to find a photograph of Goodman's cock flecked with cum resting just to the side of Alice's well-fucked gaping pussy. From the angle, Roy must have taken the shot. The text said, 'Home soon my darlings.'

Pam took the phone out of Dave's hands, laughed, and typed, 'Pam here. Need help or reinforcements?'

A few seconds later the reply came in, 'Not tonight. I wore him out. He's asking for a raincheck. Says he's never had an F-F-M threesome. He's LOL but says he definitely wants to meet U. Hugs'.'

Pam responded again, 'Pam again. Tell him that Dave gets an F-F-M every night.''

There were no further messages or replies. Alice arrived back home about eight-thirty grinning like a Cheshire cat. Pam was half-nude and cuddled into Dave as they watched NCIS on the television DVR.