Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam sat up, "I hope you have some wet pussy for me to sample. You know how I like a smorgasbord of tastes in my diet." She rose and went to kiss Alice.

"I do, sweet pie. Three loads worth. It seems that Mr. Goodman rather liked the photo of the two of us that I sent to him around lunchtime. For some unknown reason, it made him horny, but I think everything in life makes him that way. For a guy that age, he sure has a huge libido and the stamina to go with it. He also made me promise an introduction, so you might get your turn, as well."

Dave teased, "So, I guess you're done for, for tonight."

Alice pouted, "NO! I need you ... and Pam. The evening is only half over and now I'm really horny, too. I think a lot of women are this way, and that is that once you get us cranked up we stay aroused and horny for hours."

Dave continued to tease; "You were cranked up before you left for work this morning."

Alice laughed, "I was, and I stayed that way all day, I maintained that attitude while I made love with Roy, and I am still that way. I think I'm going to make this a constant state of my emotions for the rest of my life. I shall remain perpetually horny. The result is that I need more loving from both of you."

Dave turned to Pam, "Shall we help out this poor damsel in distress?"

Pam gave a theatrical sigh, "Oh, I suppose so. Let's go and see whether we can at least calm her down enough so that we get some sleep otherwise we'll have to keep fucking her all night long."

Dave had a sudden thought and asked Alice, "Do we need to call in reinforcements? Neighbors? Owen?"

"Oooooh, I like the way you think, husband. Yes, some more new cock would be really great. Both of you can fuck me. I'll call Owen."

Pam warned, "You'd better tell him he'll be getting sloppy seconds. We all will."

Alice made a short call and then announced, "He's on his way and sounded quite enthusiastic about my condition."

Suddenly, Alice seemed to get cold feet about the evening. She went to Dave, "Husband, is your wife being too ... slutty or too unfaithful or too anything else that you don't like? Please tell me what you're thinking."

Dave kissed the end of her nose. "Well, wife, I'm thinking that I am married to the hottest, most desirable, sexiest, and most exciting woman in the world. Are you being too slutty? No, not in my book. Many other people might think so, but I know how we got to where we are right now and what we've left behind as we loosened up to where we are. I'm glad all that is behind us and that we're moving forward with new challenges and new friends.

"Are you being unfaithful or breaking our vows? No. I would prefer you think about those areas in this way; we renegotiated our vows and are creating new boundaries and limits multiple times a day. I'm right there with you and believe me, if there is something that I don't like or can't stomach you'll know about it pretty quickly, and I mean in seconds.

"I should tell you that like the other night, I had a few pangs of jealousy and remorse when I knew you were off fucking Roy tonight. I wanted you, but I also had Pam and I was able to talk to her. She knew what I was feeling and helped me cope. I was fine after talking to her. Those were old tapes from our old life. The feelings weren't as intense as when I was in Georgia the other night, so I suspect that I'm becoming inured to the idea of you having sex and not being nearby."

Pam volunteered, "Dave doesn't know this yet, but I'm going to have him alone next week while we're looking at some new simulations that our friends in Tennessee have put together. I think we'll send you some raunchy pictures and videos of what we're doing in the evenings up there."

Alice led Pam and David to the master bedroom, and the three of them stripped away their clothing as they also made out with each other. Owen arrived about fifteen minutes later. Alice went to the front door to meet him without a stitch of clothing on. By the time she brought him back to the bedroom, she had his shirt half off and his cock out and was leading him by it. He greeted Pam and David, but was totally preoccupied with what Alice was doing to him; she dropped to her knees and gave him a blowjob as he talked with Pam and Dave, and they filled him in on Alice's day and why she was so horny.

A few minutes later the four lovers were side-by-side on the large bed with the men applying their best cunnilingus skills on their mates. As they had before, the men traded partners every few minutes to keep the girls on the wanton edge of their sexuality.

Since Alice was still drippy from her time with Roy, Dave insisted on the privilege of eating his wife out first. Owen gladly gave up the honor, and obviously felt relieved. Dave had schooled himself as he'd loosened up to not care about the source of the wetness in Alice's quim. He'd let that carryover to the other women, as well.

Cocks came into play and the fucking began. Alice seemed to be applying the term 'making love' to the whole process, even with her boss. The point wasn't lost on the others, so they also adopted the vocabulary.

At Dave's urging, Alice described in detail the sexy things she'd done earlier in the day, from the photographs with Pam, to texting them to Roy, to his invitation for cocktails and a snack at his condominium, to the three lovemaking sessions she'd participated in with him, one of which had been on his dining room table. Alice was descriptive, vulgar in the right places, and sex-filled in the story telling. Everyone loved them and got fired up as a result.

Dave held Alice with his arms wrapped around her from behind as Owen fucked her in front. He could feel every surge into her body that Owen made while he fondled her breasts, and even held them up for Owen to suck on. After a few minutes of that the men repeated that position with Pam being the fuck object. They then coupled up again for everyone's simultaneous pleasure. Owen and Dave dumped large loads into Alice and Pam, and then they all rested for a few minutes.

Owen asked, "Is your Jacuzzi still up and running?"

The group hopped up and minutes later were up to their necks in the warm bubbly water of the spa next to the pool on the Prentiss' deck.

Pam came onto Owen to start the next round. They made out with some open-air French kisses as Alice and Dave watched. Dave hardened in part due to the seduction they were watching and in part due to Alice's playful fondling under water.

Despite the chilly temperatures, the two couples moves to two adjacent chaises on the patio and started fucking with renewed intensity. Dave especially shifted into high gear to reclaim Alice's pussy.

Dave had exemplified the protective husband when he made love to his wife: he was gentle, never rough, and never insulting or demeaning of her. He'd seen how she responded to the other men he'd seen her fuck and heard her describe Roy's behavior and words to her.

Consequently, he ratcheted up his game with Alice. He pumped hard into her pussy, slamming into her periodically as the mood inspired him, and then roughly pinching and pulling on her breasts and nipples.

Dave also teased her and watched her expressions to be sure he wasn't overstepping any line with her. "My little slut, I love that you're out fucking around the neighborhood and the city and around your work. Maybe someday soon Dori will pull her car into the company parking lot and find YOU fucking someone in their car -- maybe Roy or the guy she was fucking, Brad Quinn? Would you do that? Would you be a good slut like that?

"If you did that you could enjoy their cum running down your legs all day long. You might even enjoy scooping up some from your crotch now and then and putting it on your tongue to savor the aroma, taste, and texture. Maybe you could get Dori to kneel under your desk and eat it out of your pussy; I bet she'd like that."

Alice responded to Dave almost like never before. She started to orgasm and then found that one orgasm ran into the next and the next and the next. Her sense of time seemed to vanish. She wasn't sure whether seconds, minutes, or hours passed by as they fucked.

Alice was vaguely aware that Pam was having a similar experience only a few feet away from her. She was mildly aware they the men switched several times, but she lost touch with which cock was bringing her to the next orgasm. She was vaguely aware of Owen also taunting her about her promiscuous behavior.

Alice felt the shots of cum splatter into her vag, and passionately kissed her husband. She pledged her love to him for all time, and then drifted into the coma of sleep as her last orgasm gently faded away leaving a trail of pleasure throughout her body.

* * * * *
Alice padded down the hallway and into the kitchen the next morning. She was naked, reeked of sex and cum, and had a smile from ear to ear. The bit of pubic hair she'd retained after manicuring the acreage, as she put it, was sticky and damp with semen and her own juices.

"Good morning, my darling lovers," Alice crooned as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

Pam was cooking with only an apron on. Dave sat at the table wearing a towel around his midsection. He teased Alice, "Jeez, wife, you smell like a French whore house after a busy day."

Alice rubbed her pussy. "I FEEL like a French whore on a busy day, so I'm not surprised." She sat and looked down at her crotch, "I know I'm leaking but I'll clean it off the vinyl seat before I leave for work. I sure got a lot of splooge last night; that's another term Dori taught me for semen or cum -- splooge." She sat next to Dave and kissed him.

Pam turned and waved a spatula at her, "There's also spooge, jism, wad, and two-ball throat cream, if you want more dirty vocabulary."

"Oooooh, very creative on the last one," Alice said with a lilt in her voice.

Alice reached next to her and held Dave's hand, "Are we still all right? No bad feelings, right?" She looked deep into his eyes.

Dave grinned at her, "None, but I must comment that you were spectacular last night. I only wish I'd also been able to see you with Roy Goodman."

"I'm working on him. I again told him that WE'D like him to let you be in the room, probably fucking Pam, the next time we got together. I told him he'd have a near one-hundred percent chance of tapping her pussy, too. He didn't reject it out of hand mainly because I extolled Pam's sexual virtues, so the idea is eating away at him. He'll do it if he wants to keep tapping this pussy." She pointed down at her sodden crotch.

"What are you going to do to him today?" Dave asked her.

"I have no plans. I'm even going to brown bag it for lunch so I can put in an extra hour for some of the minutes I've nicked off in the past week or so. I need to make a good impression on the boss." She chuckled.

Dave laughed, "He made a good impression on you. He left your vagina all full of his white icing."

"Oh, another dirty term. I should start writing these down. I am making Roy off limits for a while until I get a better grip on how this 'fucking your boss' thing is going to play out. Dori fucked him a few times a year or two ago with no noticeable repercussions, but she's never been his direct report. Of course, she's probably fucking Jerry Chapman, her boss, once or twice a week in his office. That's kind of risky."

"Are you going to tell Roy that he's on pause?"

"If he asks for another date, yes. Otherwise, I'll let my behavior speak for itself. No more texts of me naked or flashing or anything like that. Just me at my computer working my pretty little buns off to keep the company profitable."

Pam said, "Put a time limit on it. He sounds interesting, and I might like to play with him if you decide to reconsider and bring him home."

"What about Owen?" Dave asked.

Alice thought, "He's different because I don't work for him and he's not in any serious relationship."

"I think you're becoming his serious relationship."

Alice asked in a serious tone, "I'm pretty sure, too. Is that all right? He knows I'm devoted to you and would never leave you. I've told him that repeatedly since we met. He assures me that he would never want to come between us, but so long as we're open to sharing me with him, he wants to be with me for as much time as I can see him." She glanced at Pam, "He did comment that he really liked Pam, too."

Dave offered, "The more important question to me is how are YOU feeling about him?" He looked beside him at Alice and could see her flush; her nipples hardened before his eyes.

Alice slowly said, "I think I love him in a way. Most of what we've done is just lust, but I can see enough of him to know and feel the man inside, and he's nice and lovable. I don't want you to think that my feelings take anything away from you."

Dave chuckled, "They do, but I'm OK with that."

"What do you mean?" Pam asked him.

"Alice is in heat with him. She wants to be making love with him all the time, I'm sure. I'm too much of a known quantity, or at least I was until two months ago. Owen is really new and glitzy. He's her new toy and she wants to play with him -- to fuck him morning, noon, and night." He turned to Alice and said, "Right?"

Alice sheepishly nodded. "I still love you though. It feels different. I guess it's the difference between lust and love. You and I are comfortable with each other, and we know each other's habits and preferences in many things. I'm learning about Owen ... and Pam, for that matter. Both of them appeal to a different part of me. I want all of you ..."

"... for different reasons," Pam filled in. "Alice, if you want to preserve this relationship with Dave, you need to keep nurturing it and growing it just as you were before you met Owen and started to be with the other men."

"I like the other men, too," Alice insisted defensively. "I want to spend time with them and get to know them better, too. I feel I suddenly discovered how to learn about someone in ways I didn't know before through sex and the associated intimacy."

Dave volunteered, "I admit that I'm feeling the same way about the other women, as well, plus Pam. You and I got in a comfortable place learning about each other until Dori decided we needed to loosen up. As we loosened up, we also opened up our willingness to admit others into our relationship, our marriage, and our friendships.

Alice hugged him, "Well, we were working on those three things all the time before Dori's challenges and all, and I pledge to go back to doing that again. I think I've been derelict in my duties."

Dave said, "I expect it will produce more stress as you and I both balance a lot of competing needs, desires, and opportunities."

Pam said, "May I make a suggestion?"

"Of course," the couple answered in unison.

"Establish a weekly date night, maybe Sunday because it comes after what has usually been a sexually-fulfilling weekend. Go out to eat, alone, and have a 'no question is out of bounds' and 'no topic is out of bounds' talk with each other. Either one of you can ask and get straight answers about anything that concerns you, or you can just state what's working or not working for you."

"I like that idea," Dave said. He looked at Alice to see how she'd respond.

"I'm in," Alice said. We'll start in a couple of days on Sunday night. Thank you, Pam, for your perspicacity."

"My what?" Pam said.

"Your good idea!"

Dave said, "I have one additional requirement for Sunday date night, and that is that Pam comes with us. She's increasingly our wife, and we stated and committed to being a triad. If that's the case then we all need to share what's on our minds, and no one is excluded."

Alice nodded, "Good point, and I agree wholeheartedly."

Pam blushed. "Thank you. I'm honored."

Chapter 19 -- Being On The Same Page

Sunday evening, Alice, Pam, and Dave sat in a booth in the TGIFridays restaurant near their home. They'd gotten seats away from most of the others in the place. Football games showed on about twenty TV monitors around the large room and bar area, but the place wasn't crowded.

"So, who goes first?" Alice asked after they'd ordered.

Dave gestured to her. Pam just gestured at Alice.

Alice said, "OK, I'll start and we'll go back and forth. Next week, one of you start. My first question has to do with Pam. Are you happy she's with us and for Pam, are you happy to be with us?"

Dave smiled. This was easy. "I love Pam, and I am happy she's with us. I feel she's becoming a buffer between us as we step out to do daring things -- sexual things -- with others. She's a wonderful lover, a great cook, neat and helpful around the house, and is becoming my best friend just like you Alice. Further, she's already loosened up, so is a good role model for the two of us."

"Do you love her as much as you love me?" Alice asked.

"I might ask you the same question about Owen or Dev, for instance. Personally, I have difficulty with comparison questions in this arena. There's no real yardstick." He reached over and took hold of Alice's left hand. He held a different finger in each hand. "Which of these fingers do you love more?"

"I don't ... that's hard to answer," she said. "I'd have to think about a lot of things to answer that."

"Find a mother with two or three children and ask her which child she loves the most. On different days you'll probably get different answers depending on how the kids are behaving, what she's feeling, and a whole host of other reasons, some dealing with the kids behavior and some having nothing to do with them. My feelings for the two of you are in that same arena of uncertainty, but I can honestly say that overall I love you both.

"After this weekend, and the party, and making love to you both earlier today, I am right now feeling pretty evenly divided on the comparison. When I think back to your after-work assignation with Roy Goodman and then Owen later that night, I loved you more. I felt I had to win you back, so I needed to turn up the heat on my attentions to you. Further, you had turned me on something fierce as I watched you with Owen. Pam went into friendship mode to help me cope with your absence with Roy. I felt less lust for her and more warm friendship. You, I lusted after, loved, and wanted to reclaim in a sexual and conjugal way."

"You didn't love me less, because I'd been with those two men that night?"

"I see how you could think that I'd be peeved with you for going off and fucking them, but my mind didn't process the evening that way at all. I wanted you to be happy and orgasmic with them, BUT I wanted you back with me when it was over. I felt possessive, even though I didn't have a right to be."

"Wait!" Alice said. "You have every right to feel possessive about me. I'm YOUR wife. I want you to feel that way. Yes, I want the freedom to be with others, BUT I want you to keep pulling me back to you, especially if you see me getting carried away. I don't want you to lose me because of my stupidity. I don't want to lose either of you because of my stupidity."

"Carried away?"

"Dave, this whole sex scene is new to us, but especially me. I was raised to be a virgin, never think a lustful thought, purge my vocabulary of expletives and dirty words, and harbor only pure and respectable thoughts and deeds. Sex was naughty, bad, and abhorrent, even for a married woman. It's amazing I was able to relax the standards I was raised with enough to even have sex with you on our honeymoon and thereafter.

"Now, I've discovered the opposite side of that coin, and I love it. I think about sex in some way almost every minute, and much of the time I want to turn those thoughts into actions. My vocabulary has broadened considerably, especially with all the varied terms for sex acts and genitalia. I have come to think of sex as expressive, fun, good, and a highly desirable pastime. If we were back on campus before we were married, I'd probably have fucked half the men in the class.