Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WANT to have sex all the time -- morning, noon, and night. I worry myself about the broader interest in nice men I'm developing that I didn't have before. I only ever thought about you before, but that's changing because of what we've been doing. I think that was part of what Dori was trying to get me to develop -- a broader perspective on hot males. I probably need some filters or criteria before I do anything with them beyond mundane conversations or interactions. I seem to have missed developing that growing up.

"Last, for now, since all this sex stuff became new to us, and I feel like I'm playing with dynamite. We don't know all the trigger points about each other or what would set one of us off. We've talked about boundaries as though they are fixed things, but I'm starting to realize that they shift around from minute to minute, and their nature changes depending on the situation. Anyway, I think we still need to be careful about ALL of this stuff we're doing."

Pam said, "The part of your development that involves sex is happening now because you were so sheltered. You missed out on flirting, teasing, testing, and everything that normal teens do. Some girls lose their virginity before they're even teenagers; more typically around fifteen or sixteen. Even if you don't love the men you meet, I bet you love the feeling of lust you feel for some of them. I've been there. It's normal, but I had those feelings back when I was sixteen or so."

Alice went on, "So, I feel that sometimes, like last evening at our Saturday gathering, I get carried away with the lust of the situation. I just want to fuck, fuck, fuck. I would bet that in six months or a year, I'll be past this phase to some more level place where I don't feel the compelling need to screw someone other than you -- and that's not avoidance, only indulgence in something and someone new."

Dave asked, "You've heard about a Honeymoon Period? I think that's what you've entered into with your new life -- the New Alice."

Pam muttered, "New Relationship Energy, only in this case, you're putting all the energy into the situation for yourself."

"Yes, and honeymoon periods come to an end after six months or a year."

"And then what happens?" Dave teased.

Alice chuckled, "Reality sets in. Did we go through that seven years ago?"

"Not like this," Dave said. "We already knew each other well from school and church, we were predictable, and we were also trying to stay within some very prescribed boundaries that our parents and church taught us or that we assimilated. I think they're also called memes. Now, we've thrown those away, and the 'real' you and 'real' me are interacting with the 'real' world for the first time, and we're doing unpredictable things, thinking surprising and erotic thoughts, and kicking our boundaries all over the place if not burning them."

"Does it worry you? I worry about it a lot." Alice seemed calmer in asking.

"Yeah," he said. "In the short term, I see all this needing some coherence and stability. It's the longer term I can't fathom where we'll end up. There are so many scenarios and what-if games and alternative universes, that I just bounce between worrying about some of them to feeling warm and fuzzy nice about the future."

"What's an example of one that worries you?"

"You falling completely for Owen and riding off into the sunset with him and I never see you again. You deciding that you and Pam are truly sapphic lovers, and you forge a relationship with her, excluding me. You become Roy Goodman's sex slave. I could keep going, but you get the drift."

Pam said, "Those are all worst case scenarios with low probabilities."

Alice squeezed his hands, "I don't see Owen in that way, I only want to be with Pam when you're in the picture because we complete each other, and I think the Civil War helped abolish slavery. Roy Goodman is not my cup of tea in that regard, at all, although he was nice to spend time with.

"So, what do we do?" Alice posed after a few seconds passed. "Should we stop and retreat back to our old boundaries and way of life?"

"I don't think we could, and I certainly don't want to. Do you?"

"No."

"Then we move forward and take one day at a time, make sure we're talking a lot and not doing things that take us somewhere we don't want to go, and we remain ultra-sensitive to what we're each feeling."

* * * * *
Dori asked Alice as they were leaving work on Wednesday, "Can I join you guys for dinner? You mentioned earlier that you were eating out and I'm alone for three nights."

"Sure. Where's Ty?"

"He had to go to New York City for the rest of the week for a meeting of the regional managers and some training sessions. He won't be back until noonish Saturday."

Dori popped in the back door of the Pentiss' house a few hours later as Pam, Alice, and Dave were getting ready to head out to dinner. Dave and Pam greeted her with polite kisses.

Dori said, "I have another more meaningful request about the next few days than just hanging out with you for dinners."

The three looked at her.

"I want to join you guys for the rest of the week -- in bed, making love, and so on. I promise I'll be a good roommate." She had devilish smile.

Pam laughed, "I'm fine with that, but I'm away Thursday and Friday nights. It sounds as though I'll be getting back in town about the same time Ty does. Dave will just have to take care of you and Alice without my help."

Alice turned to Dave, "Do you mind whether Dori stays with us?"

Dave adopted a diabolical grin. "So long as she conforms to the bedtime dress code and participates in all evening and night activities I have no objection at all."

Dori laughed, "I can guess what those are: nudity and wild and abandoned sex."

Dave teased, "Oh, you've stayed with us before?"

Alice allowed, "These are all new rules since you started to work on us to loosen up. Under the old rules it would have been full pajamas and conjugal sex only on Wednesdays, if we were both in the mood, and Saturdays, with special exceptions for anniversaries, birthdays, and Christmas."

"Oh, I like the new rules MUCH better," Dori crooned. "I promise to conform, in fact, I'm counting on it. That's why I asked. You two are so much fun to fool around with. Let me go get some my clothes and cosmetics and I'll be right back."

The four of them went to dinner at a small Italian restaurant in a strip mall near the town center. Dave felt rather proud walking in with three hot women on his arm. He puffed up even further when he saw a couple of the foremen from the utility company dining there with their wives or girlfriends. They smiled and nodded at each other.

Dave's work colleague's curiosity rose further during the meal as Dori and Pam, who sat beside him while they ate, often kissed him and flirted wildly with him. The sexual undertones of the evening were pretty evident.

Once the four got back to the house, Dori didn't waste a second in herding all of them to the master bedroom, stripping clothes away from the others and herself, and then initiating all the possibilities for multi-partner sex that a man and three women could achieve.

Dave paced himself, knowing he had to please Alice, Pam, AND Dori. He worked over each of them with mouth, fingers, tongue, and his engorged cock, doing his best to maintain his edge and not ejaculate despite all the messages his brain was sending to the rest of his body that he wanted to cum, cum, cum.

The others ganged up on Dori at one point. Alice French kissed and fed her pussy juice to her best friend using her fingers, Pam sucked on nipples, and Dave handled a thorough reaming of her pussy with fingers and tongue until seven orgasms had steamrollered through her body, and then a hot and energetic fuck as his fingers rubbed her clit through two more orgasms. This time Dave allowed himself to inject his neighbor with a boatload of his baby batter as they crested together.

Dori lay inert on the bed as her three lovers moved aside. Dave's orgasm had arrived in a crescendo, and Dori's moans and screams had signaled an end of some kind. She lay motionless with her eyes open staring at the ceiling, gasping for breath. After a couple of minutes, she turned and looked at the other three; "That was the sexiest encounter I've ever had in my life, and you all know I've done a lot of crazy stuff and tried everything. Thank you. My little pussy is humming in happiness and will for quite a while."

Dave made love to Alice and Pam after that as Dori watched and made occasional snarky comments about technique or style. The atmosphere was humorous and fun, despite the words of love that also flowed between all of them.

Dave slept between Alice and Dori. He got up, however, with Pam to help her with a crack-of-dawn breakfast and then a kiss goodbye as she left to catch an early morning flight that would take her west to Utah where she had some client meetings in Salt Lake City. Since he was up, he also did a more elaborate breakfast for Alice and Dori, both of whom showed up a half-hour later at their normal hour.

Alice and Dori carpooled into work. There was some teasing about doing something lesbian in the car and allowing Brad Quinn to catch them -- a reference to when Alice caught Dori fucking the handsome salesman months earlier.

As they walked into their office building, Dori observed, "Alice, you've loosened up so well and so quickly. I think you were poised to breakout of the shell you'd been raised in. Dave came along, too. Do you think you're done?"

Alice thought and replied, "I'm not sure. You see me from a different perspective, plus you've known people you'd qualify as 'done.' I liked the challenges you gave the two of us; they were fun to fulfill and most of them made us burn a boundary or move it significantly."

"I can give you more, but we started on the advanced course of loosening up a while ago. You've discovered sex can be serious, playful, fun, outrageous, or tame, or a thousand other emotions and feelings. You've experienced more than most people in this regard in the past couple of months, and I personally hope you will continue to expand your horizons and continue to enjoy what you've found."

Alice nodded enthusiastically, "I have no plans to revert. I like this new me. Dave and Pam agree."

Dori said, "Most of the things you've done involving sex have turned out well. Just know that some day you'll try something and it won't go as well as you hoped. What you'll need to do is chalk it up to experience, and try the next things. Don't revert as you said."

"What have you done like that?" Alice asked.

Dori rolled her eyes. "I did some bondage and domination stuff, only I was the submissive. You know that's not my nature. I also got into some golden shower stuff another time. None of that stuff excites me, so I've taken it off the menu, so to speak. If people I know want to play around with that stuff, I'd rather do something else so I'm apt to leave the situation. Other than that, I like what I've discovered about myself."

Once at her desk, Alice went to work finishing off where she'd left off the previous afternoon. Her mind reflected on the fun she'd had with Dori the evening before -- cocktails, dinner, and the sex. She felt so glad Dave liked her friend, even to the extent of making love with her. She also knew that Ty, Dori's husband, felt the same way about her, as did some of the other neighborhood men plus Owen.

Roy Goodman stopped at her desk as he came into work. He said cheerily, "Good morning, Alice. I hope you had a great evening. If you need my help in anything today, don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you, Mr. Goodman."

"Alice, I prefer to be Roy from now on. Please tell Dori and the others, too, only don't make a big deal about it. You touched me in ways you will never know. I have been too formal, stuffy, and aloof here at work. If you are willing, I would like to give you a seemingly difficult task, namely to keep me from backsliding." He blushed.

Alice gawked at her boss. He'd been standoffish, but sometimes approachable. He was one of the most competent people she knew, but his attitude and formality in the office had not been one of her favorites most of the time. They'd worked together enough that she had gotten to know him, but to everyone else he'd been a bit of a stick in the mud. Their two 'dates' were such a surprise, probably for both of them.

"I will ... Roy, and good morning to you." She reached up and touched his arm to emphasize her welcome and display some subtle affection.

He smiled and went into his office. Uncharacteristically, he left the door open and even opened the window blinds all the way to let in more light despite the blinding sun. Alice watched as he assessed the furniture arrangement. The next she knew, he was pushing things around so the sun didn't reflect off his computer screen, and the room was more hospitable for visitors. He looked satisfied when he was through, and then sat at his desk and started in on his email backlog.

About eleven, Roy came out of his office and chatted about work with Alice, involving her in his thinking about scheduling certain coming events on the financial calendar. Usually, he'd done this without consultation with anyone.

As they finished, Roy asked, "Might you and Dori like to join me for lunch in the cafeteria?"

Alice knew this was important to Roy for more than just the superficial reason of needing to refuel his body. "Yes, I'm sure Dori would like that. I'll talk to her. Leave about a quarter to twelve to beat the rush?"

"Yes, good idea. You've had lots of good ideas recently," he teased with a wide grin. His attitude forced her to laugh and smile back.

Lunch was friendly and just what a few 'normal' work colleagues would do. Alice made sure to share a little with Roy about what was going in her life without getting into anything sexual. Despite their assignations, Roy seemed content to keep things at work within bounds.

She'd said little about Pam prior to that lunch, but she did let it be know that Dave and she had Pam living with them 'for a while.' She talked about Pam's engineering degree and the consulting she did, plus how that had dovetailed with the area her husband worked in for the power utility company and how they'd met.

On the way home later, Dori asked, "What's with Roy? He's like a different man today. What'd you do to him?"

"I don't know," Alice said. "He told me this morning that I'd had touched him in ways I'd never understand, and no, Dori, he did not mean sexually. He meant that I'd said something or done something that made him rethink his life, or at least how he made himself perceived at work. He really opened up. He rearranged his office and made the whole place brighter and homier, too."

"Let's see if it lasts," Dori stated.

"I'm supposed to call him out if he reverts."

"Oh, that'll be interesting. 'Hey boss, you're being an asshole again.'"

"I wouldn't exactly choose those words, but I'd find a way to nudge him back to who he seems to want to be."

Friday morning, Roy arrived at the office again with a cheery disposition.

Alice suggested, "Can we have lunch again?"

"Sure. Great idea. Eleven-forty-five again."

Over lunch with just the two of them, Alice asked, "Roy, I need you to talk about the person that you'd like to be; the person you want me to help you become."

Roy put his head down and suddenly blinked a lot to hold back some tears. He choked out one word, "Loved."

* * * * *
Dori, Alice, and Dave sat around the dinner table enjoying a cup of coffee before they did a few things and then got together with each other before bedtime. Pam had left for her trip.

Alice said, "Dori gave me another challenge to loosen up. I think it'll impact you as well, husband."

Dave's eyebrows went up, "What? How?"

"Turns out one of her swinger friends runs a place down south on the highway called the Club Ecstasy; ever hear of it?"

"Yes. I drive by it all the time when I go down to one of our large substations. I know right where it is."

"Well, Dori wants me to dance there this week as one of the girls on Friday and Saturday nights. She figured that on Saturday, she'd orchestrate all our neighbors coming down. I'd even get paid, but I'd be cast as a beginner to gain the audience's sympathy."

"Errr, it's a strip club. The girls take it all off, and from what I've heard at work -- and I mean ALL. It's complete nudity and the patrons expect a lot of lewd behavior, chatter, and interaction. I think the worse you are, the better the tips."

"That's why she wants me to do this. She thought I should get a large dose of being an exhibitionist to help in my loosening up process. She wants you two there with me as well. She figured if you had to watch, including how some of the other patrons behave about me, that a number of positive things would happen."

"Such as?"

"You'd appreciate me more, see how attractive I was to other men, become hornier than a tree toad on Cialis, and lastly when we got home you'd fuck my lights out."

Dave laughed, "Bring Roy and Owen. Maybe we'll all get a turn at you."

"Ooooh, I will. Good idea. I'll let them know."

Alice and Dori went off to the master bedroom and forbade Dave from entering without knocking first. He could hear the honkey-tonk dance music throughout the house and knew Alice was being tutored on how to dance at the Club Ecstasy, plus what to say and how to entice the audience that was sure to be almost entirely male. The practice session went on for three hours. Dave got to wonder how it was that Dori was such an expert.

About ten o'clock, Alice came down the hall to the living room where Dave was watching a movie on TV. He had headphones on so hadn't heard them.

Alice moved in front of the TV. She was nude and wearing four inch high heels that made her legs look like a million bucks. The shoes also screamed 'Come fuck me,' and Dave understood the meaning of the shorthand of 'CFM shoes.'

He smiled up at Alice and flicked off the TV.

Alice said, "Dori and I are really worked up. You need to come and satisfy two women."

"Is this what I signed up for?" he teased.

"Yes. Now, come on. I'll lock the doors and turn off the lights."

Chapter 20 -- Club Ecstasy

Friday evening, Dori and Alice headed off to the Club Ecstasy right after an early dinner. Dori explained that there was probably an hour of prep that Alice would have to go through before she was ready to dance. For one, she needed to do all the government forms that would get her paid; for another, there was extensive makeup required to give her an appealing but tarty appearance as one of the sexy dancers. Dori also wanted her to meet the bouncers, the bartender, and the other dancers.

Dave was told to appear at the club around eight-thirty. As he strolled in and paid his cover charge, he could see the place was buzzing with activity. There were few females in the place, maybe one for every five or six men. The bar was crowded and doing a fast-paced business under the care of one male bartender and two sexy females. Several waitresses also scurried around the place, each trying to service multiple tables on each trip from the bar where they picked up drinks.

Along one wall there was a high top counter with bar stools every couple of feet. The tables all seemed to be occupied, but Dave could get a seat at the counter. He sat down, and immediately a cute blonde waitress without much on in the way of clothing took his order for a beer.

He whispered to her that he was the husband of one of the evening's entertainers and got a big smile from her.

She said, "You must be Dave."

He nodded.

"I'm Christie Lee. Alice is so nice; I met her a short while ago backstage. She's a little nervous, but she's primed and ready to go. I helped her a little. I think she's going to go on stage a little after nine and then at eleven; in between she's supposed to circulate and give lap dances if she feels like it. I'll keep you posted if anything changes and I'll keep you plied with beer. By the way, I go on a short time after her. I'll be by to see you later." She winked at him and left, whirling by ten minutes later, and dropping off a bottle in front of him with a smile and a flirty rub of his neck and arm.