Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had stopped on the bank on the way home and picked up a hundred dollars in one-dollar bills and a couple of hundred in fives. He had plans to reward Alice for her daring by priming the pump with money stuck in her garter belt or thrown onstage.

About ten minutes after nine, the lights dimmed and a stentorian voice over the P.A. system asked everyone to welcome a newcomer to the Club Ecstasy stage -- Alice Angel. I loved the stage name; we'd all have a lot of fun with that later in life, I felt sure.

Alice sauntered onstage looking about as unlike a stripper as you could get. There were a few small changes about her that Dave observed as he looked at her more closely: bright red nail polish on fingers and toes, false eyelashes, and light blue eye shadow and eyeliner. She stopped mid-stage and appeared to look around, as though she were wondering where she was and what to do. She didn't engage the men at all. Several made catcalls.

Alice gave a big sigh and fanned herself as though she were getting warm. Dave guessed that it was warm under the intense lighting for the stage. She removed a small vest, fanned herself some more, and then unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse that had been closed up to her neck. With each button, she looked around, pretending to want to unbutton without anybody seeing her. In fact, every eye in the place was watching her. There were a few catcalls, but nothing outrageous. Alice fanned herself some more.

Alice feigned really being over heated. She did her look around to be sure 'no one' was watching and then in a masterful stroke, pulled off her panty hose without showing too much leg from under her skirt. She stepped back into her CFM shoes with ease. Additional fanning with both hands, led to the blouse being removed leaving her in a pretty lacy brassiere.

Alice walked around the stage and even took a little swing around a pole some of the girls used during their shows. More fanning. Looking up and then around surreptitiously, and then she unhooked and unbelted the skirt, slowly and teasingly lowering the apparel until she stepped out of it. The crowd of men applauded and cheered. Alice acted oblivious to the men. She did move around the edge of the stage and a few men tucked folding money into the elastic on the boy shorts she wore. More than one also copped a feed of her pussy as they withdrew their hands.

Dave raced up and added to the money tucked into her elastic, returned and sat again, enthralled by what his wife was doing. Except to pause in her walk near the edge of the stage, she ignored Dave and everybody. In a billion years, he never would have guessed he'd ever see her dancing around a stage in a strip club teasing the patrons. In terms of loosening up and responding to Dori's challenge he couldn't imagine her doing more.

To Dave's surprise, Dori appeared with Alice's iPhone in hand. She was filming the dance routine. She kissed Dave and then sat in a vacant stool next to him as she continued to point the camera at the stage. She turned to him as she steadied her shot, and said, "Isn't she great? She's a natural and a fast learner."

The two of them watched as Alice pretended to still be overheated, and that in turn led to her shedding her bra and adding that to the pile of clothing towards the rear of the stage. Alice shimmied her breasts at the men and rubbed at them as though in an effort of relief and to cool off, and the whole room gasped in awe. She was one gorgeous woman, and this was one very sexy dance routine. Alice did dance around the stage after that, collecting more 'contributions.'

Alice paused and hooked her thumbs in her boy shorts, teasing the audience about removing them. The catcalls started again. A number of bills got tossed up on stage to encourage her. Alice collected the money making sure to swing her large breasts as she did, and usually that was very close to the donor so he got an up close and personal viewpoint. She still acted as though she were simply picking up things from the floor rather than soliciting the money or joshing with the crowd.

Alice then did push the boy shorts down her legs, but the audience was disappointed because under the white shorts she was wearing a skin colored G-string. Besides the shoes, this had to be the last article of clothing she wore. She danced around the stage, used the pole a little, danced some more, fanned herself, circulated to collect money in the waistband of her thong, and then tucked that collection of bills into the pile of clothes.

As Alice was bent over with her ass to the audience, messing with the money and her clothes, she shook her breasts and ass. There was significant cheering. With her back to most of the crowd, she slowly pushed the thong down her legs, kicked it off both feet, and then started dancing in time to the sexy music that was playing acting as if she were alone in her own bedroom. Alice was the epitome of the perfect woman: she had a stunning face, perfect hair, a small crop of pubic hair, breasts to die for, and a sultry attitude that carried over to her audience. More money rained onto the stage and many of the club's patrons applauded her as she did her little sexy dance.

Alice then looked at her wrist watch, made some expressions to signal to everyone that she was late for something, picked up the money and her clothes with the other money tucked inside, and then ran offstage, waving as though she just seen somebody she was supposed to meet.

She got a thunderous round of applause and then the stage lights dimmed, and the din of the club and the bar took over.

Dori said, "Well, what do you think of your little wife?"

"I think she's the sexiest woman alive ... present company excluded, of course."

Dori laughed, "Nice save. I do, too. She was so much better than what we rehearsed last night. I think the audience turned her on."

Christie came by and dropped another beer off, and got Dori's order for a beer, as well. Dave indicated that it should go on his tab.

About five minutes later, Alice appeared wending her way through the crowd of horny males towards Dave and Dori, wearing only her G-string. She smiled, and Dave heard her promise to come back and see a couple of guys in a few minutes.

When she got to Dave and Dori, she gave each of them a really hot and sultry kiss that melted anything metal within fifty feet. Dave looked at her and said, "Wow! You are one VERY sexy babe."

Alice teased in a loud voice, "Oh, you want a lap dance?"

The next Dave knew, Alice had him sitting in a regular chair, and had settled her ass and pussy into his lap. He reached up to touch her bare breasts, but she slapped his hand away. "No, no, Sir. Club rules. No touching the dancers. We can touch you, but you can't touch us."

Alice squirmed and wiggled around his lap, feeling his hard-on. She whispered to him, "You are so going to fuck me a dozen times after we get out of here tonight. I am wondering if I've ever been this horny, having displayed my entire body to a hundred horny men that want to fuck me."

Dave laughed, "I might squeeze out four for you before I become a lost cause. I can sure give you lots of orgasms with my tongue."

"Oh, Sir, I'm going to count on it." Alice gave a few final wiggles, rose, patted and rubbed the bump in his pants, and then returned to the circle of men she'd spoken to earlier.

The men surrounded her, and Dave could see their hands roaming all over her body, especially her taut breasts and nipples. Her ass got a lot of attention, too. One guy stuffed a large denomination bill in her G-string, and Alice then proceeded to give him a long lap dance both facing away from him, and then straddling his body so she could kiss him and slap his face with her breasts. She scolded him when he tried to fondle her breasts. That said, she kept her hands busy in his crotch, fondling and toying with his cock through his pants.

Alice moved on and repeated her lap dance with two other men in that group and then moved around the club and got several more offers. Dave wondered what the going rate for a lap dance was. Having never been to a club like this, he had no idea about the going rates or anything.

Alice disappeared back stage after visiting with the audience for about forty-five minutes. Dori left Dave to go see whether she needed any help or encouragement from her.

While Dori and he had been watching Alice circulate and give individual performances, Christie had done her strip and dance. She was good and more of a traditional stripper. Dave's attention often diverted to her as her nubile body heated him. Christie was also a 'hot' babe. Dave felt a little outclassed by her. In high school or college she wouldn't have given him the time of day because he was too nerdy and too straight laced. He wondered whether the loosening up activities of the past months showed up in some subtle way in his demeanor to make a man like him more desirable to a woman like that. He decided that must be the case.

Dave went up while Christie was dancing and put a few bills in her G-string and added another in the lace of her thigh high stockings. He winked at her. She laughed and gave him a warm smile and a return wink. Once Dave sat down, he wondered what those gestures had meant; he decided that she was routinely flirting with him.

Watching Alice squirm and wiggle her bare ass on the clothed crotch of a dozen horny men really got to Dave. He was full of mixed emotions and numbly sat trying to analyze what he felt. About then, he realized that she was probably playing him; purposely making him see her interact with other men to drive him crazy and make him horny.

On the positive side, he really was aroused. He'd had stiff wood the entire time he'd been in the club, watching Alice and then Christie, and then just thinking about how the theme of sex rippled through the place. He knew this scene was part of Dori's scheme to loosen up not only Alice, but also him -- to get him to the point he wasn't so up tight about sex or about seeing Alice expressing her sexuality, in this case as a stripper and lap dancer in the Club Ecstasy.

On the negative side, Alice was being fondled and groped by practically every male in the place. Men were touching her in places only he and, more recently, a few carefully chosen neighbors and friends had touched. This club scene was almost as though Alice was saying; 'I'll take on all comers.' He wondered if she wanted to fuck any of the men, even though they were strangers. Was her commonsense eroding away? Was she being a genuine slut? Were they both becoming degenerates?

As he dropped deeper into the muck and mire of his nightmares, a pair of lips found his and kissed him hard, jarring him out of his downbeat reverie.

"Christie!" he exclaimed.

She laughed. I bet I know all the negative things you were thinking. You looked so forlorn and despondent."

Dave nodded in embarrassment.

Christie straddled his lap and he woke up to the whole person in his presence. She was wearing her CFM shoes and a small G-string. Her breasts were right in his face.

He leaned forward and kissed her left nipple, getting about a ten second suck in.

"Oh, you bad boy," she crooned. "If people weren't watching I'd give you about three days to stop that." She giggled.

Christie got serious with him. "Dave, Alice is not going to suddenly become a slut and fuck every man in this place. I was talking to her. She's afraid that's what you'll think and she had no inclination to do that. She is having fun being a colossal tease, but then she saw your face just before she went backstage to get ready for her next set. She asked me to come and reassure you.

"I briefly had a boyfriend that couldn't handle my working here. We weren't all that serious, but after a couple of weeks he ended our relationship because he couldn't deal with the club scene and what I did. Fundamentally, we are teases. You are not to be teased; I'm here because I like you and want to be with you -- no money sought. Alice loves you, and just in the short time I've known you and watched you, I like you, too. She sings your praises to anyone that will listen, and she's such a peach. That woman is head over heels in love with you. I should be so lucky to meet someone that makes me feel the way she feels about you."

Dave shook his head, "I know. I need to trust her and the situation, but it is difficult to watch your wife giving lap dances and flirting with lots of other men -- strangers really."

Christie smiled, "Ask her later how much money she made. She'll make a little more than I will because she's new and the regulars here will reward her for that. The other point in her favor is that she's good -- really good. That hot weather strip she did was top end in my book. She taught me a few things as I was teaching her. We look out for each other, and I assure you I will make sure she doesn't fall off the cliff in some way."

"Thank you, Christie," Dave said.

She hugged him, and then moved on to the same group of men that Alice had immersed herself in earlier. Dave watched as she got paid for a few lap dances and put even greater sexual innuendo and action into what she was doing. He analyzed how he felt about watching her versus Alice. He savored the arousal and decided he could throw away all the negative emotions trying to burrow into his brain. If he was going to loosen up, this way one of the key lessons to learn -- no negative feelings about sex.

Alice started her second set a few minutes later. She'd had a row of chairs set up and arranged for one of the lights to flicker at the audience, so she could sit in one of the chairs and pretend that she was in a movie theater watching a sexy film. Again, she started fully clothed, but as the supposed movie unfolded she dispensed with her popcorn and soda, and started to remove her clothing so she could participate with the characters on the fictitious screen.

One difference with the later show was that she could be a little more risqué about he dancing and the revealing of her private areas. At one point, as she watched the 'movie,' she dramatically rubbed her nether region in a supposed masturbation session. Her dancing around and sitting in lewd poses fired her up and created a very aroused crowd. The money piled up around the edge of the stage.

Dave noticed one of the bouncers moving through the audience and around the stage edge and collecting Alice's 'tips' and leaving them among the pile of her clothing that she conveniently left near the back edge of the stage.

After the music ended and Alice had left the stage, many of the single male patrons left for some reason. Dave guessed it had been a long workday, and hanging out in the strip club lost its appeal after one got really tired. He was feeling that way himself, but wondered whether there'd be some kind of jolt to bring him out of his funk. Of course, many men did stay -- the diehard fans of the female body.

Alice circulated around the club as she had earlier, getting a few offers for lap dances. These she allowed to get a little more touchy-feely of her breasts and body, but still scolded when she felt they overreached. Dave wondered what kind of tips she was getting. He'd meant to ask Christie about what she made in tips, but didn't want to embarrass either of them if that was an inappropriate question.

Alice crisscrossed the club a couple of times moving ever closer to Dave as she did. Again, she was dressed in her come fuck me shoes and a thong. Dave thought she was the sexiest woman in the world.

Christie came on stage and did her routine, putting more emphasis on sexy dance moves and the use of the pole than the theatrical gimmicks that Alice had relied on. Dave chuckled to himself wondering whether they should have a pole installed in their living room for her to practice on.

"Lap dance, Mister. You look like you could use some company."

Dave pulled out a couple of twenties from his wallet. "Yeah, baby. Lay it on me."

Alice straddled his body and then leaned in and started a kiss with him that went on and on and on. Their tongues swirled together as his hands groped all over her body. There were one or two catcalls, but then they were left alone.

"I want to fuck you right here, right now," Alice whispered in his ear.

"I think the bouncer might take issue with that, if not the club management."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I can bring you backstage though. Dori went home; she was really tired. She watched me dance my second set, took another video, and then left. She wants you to wake her when we get home, if you're up to fucking her."

"I want you," Dave crooned. "This has been difficult."

"Christie told me what you were going through. I'm sorry."

"I'm not. I got through it and I'm better for it. What's that old saying, 'That which does not kill me, makes me stronger'. I'll be better tomorrow night when I'm here with all of our friends. Then we'll all be giving you catcalls and teasing you."

"Come with me," Alice said. She pulled him to his feet and led him around the perimeter of the room, through some curtains, and into a messy but clean dressing room that had a couple of mirrors with makeup tables in front of them, and potpourri of cushioned chairs and sofas scattered around. Alice turned out most of the lights so the room was dimly lit.

Alice sat him down and started to make out with him again. Dave noticed that somewhere between leaving the main club area and the sofa, Alice had managed to dispense with her thong.

Alice pried his cock from inside his pants and inhaled the shaft.

"How many offers did you get to do that tonight?" Dave asked out of pure curiosity.

"About twenty. I just told them they couldn't afford the price. YOU, however, are paid up in full and have a lifetime credit, so you are eligible for as many of my world-class blowjobs as you want. The same with the even more expensive fucks, that I have no inclination to even tease about in this place. I got solicited for those a few times, too; I politely told all of them to stuff it back in their ear.

When Dave was hard as a rock, Alice mounted him. She rode him slowly, moving him in and out as she rose and dropped onto his lap. Dave sucked on Alice's breasts.

At one point, Alice moved up her husband's body so he could eat her pussy as she straddled his head, almost sitting on his chest as he worked his tongue on her.

Dave felt Alice's hand fondling his cock ... and then ... he felt another pussy slide down his shaft until it fully enveloped every whopping inch of him. About then, the long and low female emitted a sound of immense pleasure in the room.

Dave couldn't see whom it came from. He looked up into Alice's eyes and she smiled at him, even with a devilish look. She knew more than she was letting on. She'd even arranged this. She pushed her pussy into his mouth and whispered, "Eat me, Stud."

Alice eventually moved and Dave saw the hot blonde bombshell Christie riding his shaft. She smiled at him and then leaned down and kissed him. She said, "I was just wandering around backstage and I saw this thing and knew I had to capture it and try to tame it. I hope neither of you mind my audacity. I haven't been with a man in six months. I am so horny I could scream, and watching the two of you was just too much." She brought her large breasts up and put one of them in his mouth. Dave started sucking on her tit immediately. A grin also came to his face.

Later, after a lot of sexual activity between the three horny lovers, Dave asked, "Where should I cum? I'm getting near."

Christie suggested, "How about cumming on our faces as we kneel in front of you."

She twerked his cock with her hips and cunt a few more times as Alice kissed her. Dave pulled out and the two women knelt in front him, holding up their generous breasts, and opening their mouths in invitation to him. Dave stroked himself about ten times and exploded. The first jet of cum plastered across both of their faces, as did the next few, until his ejections lost some of their zip and the rest of his spend dripped onto the breasts they pushed together in front of him.