Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, all of us are here and Matthew is off with his grandmother, so what we do will be pretty much an orgy as interpreted by an outside observer. We love one another, so we don't see it in as hedonistic as it might look, but nonetheless, there will be a lot of sex in couples and small groups both hetero and sapphic. Sometimes, one of us girls will ask for what amounts to a gangbang or a bukkake. The men can be very accommodating.

"If any of that bothers you in any way, you don't have to stay when we get back or you can slip away at any time. I promise we won't think any less of you.

"Often, men or women sleep over at someone else's home, and there's often more sex well into the night when that happens. By informal agreement, we all try to be back in the core for Saturday breakfast around eight-thirty or so, and for Sunday brunch."

Nancy said with a broad smile, "I think I'll stay. I know I haven't been with all the men yet, but I am stretching my self – loosening up as you call it. I want to keep doing that; it feels good. I'm feeling like a renewed person. I do think I'll sleep in your big bed, if that's okay and there's room?"

"It is. The second thing I want to tell you is something you probably noticed at dinner, and it'll carry through tomorrow night, too; since Matthew will be gone until Sunday, as usual, our mode of dress will approach nudity. In nice weather, the men will mostly wear thin, nylon athletic shorts, if that; the women will wear a thong or nothing depending on their mood. If one of us is having her monthly, she usually puts on regular shorts. A few of us have gone on quarterly periods instead of monthly.

"Another thing is the protocol about having sex. We have a firm rule that 'no means no.' We could have a safe word, but for us that word is 'no' or 'stop'. So, if someone starts to do something you don't approve of for any reason, say one of those words. If it doesn't stop, scream your head off. No one has ever violated that code, and I don't expect them to. This isn't some pickup bar; we're a loving and caring family.

"A corollary to that is that you can ask anyone for anything you want, although your partner may be unable or unwilling to fulfill your request. If you want to have sapphic sex with one of the women, ask. If you want three guys to make you airtight, ask. If you want to fuck in the pool at high noon, ask. You get the idea. Many women outside the Circle feel they have to wait for the man to ask or suggest; we don't buy into that paradigm. We're all equal. We extend that right to you as well. That said, don't be surprised when three guys you have yet to get to know well ask to make you airtight." She laughed again, and Nancy joined her.

Nancy chuckled, too. "I'm amazed the Circle is still so sexual after all the months you've been together. I know married couples that did it every hour before and shortly after they got married, but six months later it was once or twice a week at best. You guys are all energizer bunnies."

"We think we're all hypersexual; that's a polite word for nymphomaniacs. All the men and women seem to have highly active libidos. I don't know whether the Circle and our desire for sex created that, or we had that high sex drive hidden away inside ourselves waiting for an opportunity to flourish, and it does flourish here. Again, if that bothers you, you can check out any time you want."

Nancy laughed, "FINALLY, I've found some people from the same planet I came from – Libido Four point zero. I was born under that astrological sign, too; the sign of Libido. In the stars, it's actually a man and woman fucking."

Alice chuckled, "I think you're fitting in well with this crowd."

"Are there any things I shouldn't do?"

"Our underlying philosophy in this area is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. If you and someone decide you want to engage in water sports, go ahead. It's not my bag, and with our group unlikely to be someone else's, but who knows. We're careful to avoid anything that produces pain or lasting marks on one's body, too. I think we all have boundaries there, but I've never tested them. I have seen the occasional blindfold and ropes, but those have been used in play and teasing, not serious BDSM."

"Whew!" Nancy said. "Some of that stuff worried me about y'all."

The pair completed the circuit around the Circle Drive, and cut through the Prentiss' home back to the core. Dave was making out with Christie, the hot little stripper from the Club Ecstasy and one of Mike's favorite porn stars. He gestured for Nancy to join them, so she left Alice and went to the sofa they were on.

"Nancy, I want to teach you how to give the pleasure of an A-spot orgasm to someone. Christie already volunteered to be your test subject."

Christie leaned up and kissed Nancy, allowing their tongues to dance together between their open mouths. The move was blatantly sexy and inviting. Nancy felt her crotch flush with passion. Christie said, "Let's get naked, babe." The two immediately stripped away their clothing, joining some of the others already getting into sex play with each other. Nancy kept sneaking peeks at the others on the patio.

Dave coached Nancy in how to fist Christie, and then how to find her G-spot, and lastly how to find her A-spot by watching for the subtle signals from her body as she used her fingertips to search for the anterior fornix erogenous zone. Of course, he demonstrated on her as they played. Christie helped, too.

As Nancy followed instructions, Christie lay back and then flooded the area several times when Nancy stimulated the right area in the right way and started on a string of orgasms that lasted the entire time they were together. He taught his ward how to push, scoop, and simulate the area, even using the other hand or her mouth on the opening or clit to enhance the effects and drive her partner crazy with lust and pleasure.

Christie put up with the feminine assault on her pussy for about fifteen minutes, and then started to arch and push into Nancy's hand. Suddenly, with a barrage of pleasure washing through her, she fainted. Dave described to Nancy what she'd done, praised her efforts, and then the two of them cradled Christie until she woke up and they made sure she knew she was loved by the two of them. Christie told each of them how much she loved them and wanted them in her life until the end of time.

Dave gave Nancy an assignment to do what she'd done to another woman other than the ones in the Prentiss family. He watched her move around the living room and patio until she sat with Grace Anders. Grace had just finished making love with Mike. He heard Nancy ask whether she could cleanup her nether region. He smiled to himself. Grace would be an ideal candidate for what he'd had in mind.

He watched Nancy go down on Grace, sucking up Mike's cum. After a few minutes, he saw her start to fist Grace, and watched Grace accepting the pleasure from the younger woman with élan and also by holding Nancy's head to her pussy to reinforce the need for tongue and finger contact.

As Dave fucked Christie, they watched as Grace became more and more enraptured with what Nancy was doing to her. After about ten minutes he saw Grace's body start to rise from the sofa and push into Nancy's hand as her tongue danced over Grace's clit and her hand did wonders inside the older woman. Grace passed out shortly thereafter. Nancy extracted and cleaned her hand by licking the fabulous tasting feminine juices from it. She then snuggled Grace to her body and held the mature ad naked woman through her awakening, and then as they kissed and pledged their love to each other.

Nancy proceeded to also give Wendy a fabulous climax a little later, cementing her relationship with that family. By that time, she'd also made love with Dev, Jack, and Ty, and been eaten out by Kat and, of course, Julie.

Nancy found Dave with his cock embedded in Dori and cum leaking out from around his flaccid shaft. He saw her and held an arm out for her to join them; "You've done well, Grasshopper. I've been watching you. You are a fast learner, and you made many people feel good tonight. You have lightened some burdens. You have brought light to the dark corners of some minds. You have brought love to where it needed to be."

Nancy lay down and spooned behind Dori, kissing her neck. Dori purred. Nancy said, "Many people told me they love me, and I also love them. I have found a new calling in life, and it is being with the Circle just this way. Thank you so for teaching me ... Sensei." She giggled.

"Tomorrow is another exciting day for all of us. Come and be in bed with us. Dori, are you coming with us."

Dori turned and rose. "No, I'm going to my own bed with Ty. I do love you, and I love you, Nancy. You are a rare find. I'll see you tomorrow." She got up and walked off.

Dave rose and offered Nancy his hand. "Come on. Let's go to bed. It's not too late, and I want to make love with you again before we sleep."

They went back to the Prentiss home, and upstairs to the master bedroom. As they walked to the house, Alice joined them. Once in the bedroom, Alice and Dave made love to Nancy, leaving her panting and loved beyond her wildest dreams. She slept wrapped in their arms, as Pam and Owen also slept beside them.

* * * * *

The following Friday, David arranged to have lunch with Nancy in the company cafeteria. This was not unusual, and no one would think it out of place since they worked together and they'd been exceptionally careful to avoid PDAs. They took a table near the window, and Dave laid out a spreadsheet in front of the two of them as though they were talking about some budgets for the various departments in his division.

Davis said softly, "I have news about the Circle for you that will bring you to a decision you need to make. The decision you need to make, if you wish, is whether to join us as an affiliate member or not. Making no decision keeps things kind of as they are. Saying 'yes' will integrate you more into our intentional family, but it comes with responsibilities and conditions."

Nancy nodded. "I hoped something like this would happen. I know you're all so close and like a closed society. I feel privileged just to be asked to consider. What are the conditions?"

As some people walked by their table Dave pointed at the spreadsheet and said, "These line items for remote office expenses seem high. What could we do to reduce those below twenty thousand a month?"

After a pause as the others passed, Dave said in a low voice, "Last night, the Circle created what we call an 'Affiliate Membership.' You are the first person we are considering for that role, but it is a two-way street. We want to offer it to you, but we also want to know whether you'll accept.

"The first year is probationary, but that's the rule we already had for any full member we admit, so don't feel singled out. Since you'll be eating, drinking, and partying with us, and using our core facilities freely, you'll be expected to pay $425 a month in dues; we each pay an average of $3,000 per quarter, so we put in a bit more because we're more regular users of everything; our amounts are prorated based on the Circle's budget and a square footage of our home. That amount might go up or down over time depending on expenses, repairs, and such.

"You've already had the STD test for entry. If you have unprotected sex with someone outside the Circle that hasn't had a recent test you need to abstain with any of us until you have a new test. If you violate that somehow, you'll be banished for six months or more. Those are the rules for full members, too.

"You can stay with any of us, all you need to do is ask. If you permanently move in with one of us, we'd expect greater participation and job sharing with us. You will be asked to job share in any case. I'm sounding so formal, but this is what was discussed in the board meeting.

"You can leave or withdraw at any time. You are not our possession or toy. Alice told me she talked with you about the sex, and your right to say 'no.' If somebody pisses you off in some way, I ask that you tell one of us what happened. Lastly, we will ask that you sign an NDA – a nondisclosure agreement – that our lawyer is drawing up. It will ask that you not talk about our lifestyle, names, and a few other things about the Circle with anybody outside of the Circle unless it's someone you think is worthy to join. I'd ask that you talk to me beforehand."

Nancy had been nodding and taking everything in with an increasing smile. When Dave ran out of things to say, she said, "I accept with a pleasure almost as great as that A-spot orgasm thing you taught me and have done to me. This is making me the happiest woman in the whole world right now. All those things you mentioned are very reasonable, and I haven't a problem with any of them. Just tell me who to make my checks out to, and give me the papers I need to sign."

Dave smiled back, tapped on the spreadsheet they'd been pretending to examine, and say, "Please come for dinner again. There are a lot of people that would like to welcome you to our midst."

Chapter 17 – Relative Decisions

Dave's cell phone rang just as the Circle was finishing dinner. The call came from Aaron, his brother. "Hi, Big Brother."

"Bro, what's up?"

"Well, Shelby and I have the last week of February free and were wondering whether we could come and visit and take over your guest room or a room or two in that other house on your Circle? The weather has been sucky up here with no relief is in sight. We can both take some vacation time that week, so coming south seemed in the cards. If it's inconvenient, just say so; we can get a room nearby and hopefully see you and your friends occasionally."

After a silence, Dave said, "Is this a guise of some sort because the two of you have been loosening up and you want to test your wings?"

Aaron said, "Damn, you always were insightful. Shelby said you'd know what we were up to as soon as I asked."

Dave laughed, "Come on down. We're starting to think with a 'more the merrier' mindset. I'll explain when I see you. Just email me your ETA and such once you nail down the flights from Ohio. Do you need me to pick you up or are you going to rent a car? There's always a car or two around here you could use for day trips."

"Our plan was to hang around with you guys and not wander too far off the plantation, so we won't need a car. If we were to go to the beach one day, maybe we could borrow one from somebody."

"See you in two weeks."

* * * * *

Aaron and Shelby Prentiss arrived about noon on Saturday. The first thing Dave noticed, other than that they were carrying their heavy winter coats, was that Shel had dressed in revealing clothes. The clothes were upscale and nice, but revealing and unlike anything he'd seen her in since he'd known her. The wrap around blouse, amplified her cleavage and the probable fact that she wasn't wearing a bra since he could see the tips of her nipples and dark areolas through the material as well as a lot of chest exposure when she turned this way or that. Her skirt was short enough to make any red-blooded American male start to drool and pray that she might bend over and reveal everything. The heels she wore verged on CFM shoes, but were just shy of being a sure thing in that direction.

Dave helped Aaron retrieve their luggage off the airport carousel, loaded everything in the car, and then they drove to the Circle enclave, using the transponder to open the gate as they neared the entrance. There was a relatively large reception committee for the couple as they came into the Prentiss home. Alice led the entourage to welcome them, followed by Julie, Pam, Heather, Nancy – who they'd never met, Mike, Roy, and Owen.

The hugs were more than that, by design. Dave had tipped off the rest of the Circle that the couple had come to test their progress in loosening up. Each hug, whether from a man or woman, became a full frontal body rub and grind with the opposite sex. The associated kisses were sensual and invited the use of tongue to extend the kiss into a soul kiss. At first, the couple didn't understand what was happening but once they realized, they got excited and returned the welcomes with enthusiasm.

Alice pulled them into the dining area of the home where a lunch buffet had been laid out with sandwiches, salads, and other hors d'oeuvres. People sat around in the living room and chatted once they'd gotten their plate. The raging snowstorm about to hit Ohio only a thousand miles away was one topic.

Dave, Nancy, and Roy sat on the sofa, using the coffee table for their plates. Nancy elbowed Dave and nodded at Shelby, who was sitting opposite them in a modern chair talking to Owen next to her. She was flashing her pussy to the three of them. Dave tried to discern whether the ongoing flash was intentional or not. He finally decided it was.

Dave spoke across the room to her, "Shel, with the weather so nice, some, if not all of the women, will be nude after lunch. If you want to get a jump on things you could start now." He gestured to her legs.

Shel laughed, "Ah, you caught me. I wanted to tease you, but you guys have loosened up so much that the sight of a new bare pussy doesn't even excite you."

Roy jumped into the conversation, "I wouldn't go so far as to say THAT. I'm pretty excited with the view, and I'd like to get to know you A LOT better."

Shelby spread her legs wide for a few seconds just for Roy and then slammed them shut with a slap of her thighs. Others in the room aware of the interchange laughed.

Nancy teased her, but in a serious tone, "Are you trying to get laid this afternoon? There's a sign-up sheet, you know?" She gestured towards the core buildings.

Shelby said in disbelief, "REALLY? You have to sign up to have sex with each other?"

This time the whole room broke into riotous laughed at Shel's expense. She blushed up a nice shade of pink. She threw a grape at Nancy, who had fallen backwards on the sofa between the two men with tears in her eyes she was laughing so hard because her teasing had been taken so seriously.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. The remark just seemed to go with the moment," Nancy gasped out. "I didn't mean to embarrass you that much."

Aaron said as he chuckled, "Well, you got my attention to, except I'd been wise enough to keep my mouth shut as I pondered where the sign up page was."

Nancy got up and went to Shelby. "I'm really sorry. I was trying to be funny, but ..."

The two women hugged, "You're forgiven. You did get me big time. I guess I haven't loosened up as much as I thought, huh?"

Nancy teased, "So, what's your answer to my question?"

"We've done lots of things to loosen up, but I haven't had sex – even oral sex – with anybody other than Aaron. I don't know how much we're ready to do, but we think being in your environ that we might get some courage. Just this interchange and the laughter about all this helps us change and see our new future."

Dave commented as he stood, "Don't push yourselves to do something you'll regret later. Think about how you'll feel AFTER the act instead of pondering whether you should or shouldn't BEFORE the act. If you decide you want to go in that direction, you can go as far as you want with any of us. We'll understand if either of you shut things down prematurely."

Aaron spoke, "We met another couple just like us just before Christmas, and we've tried a few daring things with them: making out and petting mostly; everything shy of oral sex or more. We really have had fun. We've made love to our spouses in front of each other, too; that was very exciting for us. We're ready to go further with them."

Shelby was blushing, "I liked being naked with the other man, but we only did it for a few minutes. He rubbed his cock against my slit, but didn't penetrate. We kind of faux fucked until he came. Aaron did that with his pretty wife, as well. I'm sure that the next time we get together we'll do everything there is to do with them. They know about this trip, not about all of you, but we told them that we might swap with somebody while we're here."

123456...8