Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie walked into the core living room near them carrying a pile of clothes. She was nude. "Excuse the interruption. Heather took Matthew over to his grandmother's early. Everybody got naked outside, so I was elected to bring all our clothes inside before someone got them wet. Be warned. It's supposed to cloud over later, too; so, if you want sun, better plan for early or mid-afternoon. I think rain is forecast for overnight." She did a little happy dance in a circle, and then went back to the patio.

Alice commented, "My sister loves to check up on us."

Holly exclaimed, "Your sister? Oh, I thought Dave said she was a wife."

"Oh, she is, but she's also my sister."

"Do you ... errr ..."

"Yeah, we do. She's a full participant; all of us in the house are."

After a short silence, Holly said to Dave, "I have a couple of other business things I wanted to talk to you about, too."

He nodded to encourage her to continue.

"This is real business. I have two companies that my company is funding, here in Florida, and I'd like you to serve on their boards. The positions are paid and expenses to go to the meetings or visit the companies are included. There may be others later, if this works for you. You'd be the representative of our VC firm and get some shares of private stock in each company. Those could become worth some big bucks if they 'pop' the way we hope they will.

"One company is about the launch a cellphone app that remotely controls driverless cars, so for instance, you can send them to pickup groceries, pizza, or get gas. It's in the works, but our market research indicates that no one else is working in this area. There are a lot of issues, including regulatory, but we think this company – inDrex – has a big lead and many advantages. By the way, this is no ninety-nine cent app; it'll probably go for a couple of hundred and the manufacturers will make it a giveaway with new self-drive cars when the come on the market. Toyota has already signed up and Google is in serious discussions."

Dave commented, "Google doesn't make a car."

Holly grinned, "For now."

She went on, "The second company – Suntech – manufacturers and wholesales solar panels. They've got some proprietary manufacturing techniques and use some exotic compounds that have dramatically upped the efficiency of the panels. Even with the low price of oil per barrel their stuff remains competitive. One benefit of this is that if you want to outfit your compound here, you could get a big discount. Go green." She smiled at the blatant sales pitch.

"What's the time commitment? As you know I have other work."

"On average about four hours a week but it's uneven from month to month. I'm sure it'll be manageable for you. Board meetings are a half-day once a quarter, but you should also visit each company in the next month and get to know their management team, product line, and so on. By the way, you'll be covered under our E&O insurance so that should ease your mind on that score."

Dave laughed, "All this sounds like fun. I'll do it. It'll be great experience."

Holly said, "I'll have a pile of stuff FedExed to you tomorrow on each company, along with meeting schedules, and so on. You can ask me more about this stuff later in the week after you've had a chance to look at it."

Alice teased, "Anything else, or would you like to come and get an all-over tan?"

"That sounds good, so long as Dave applies the sunscreen. Let me also call the motel and tell them I won't need the room. I pulled everything out of it and left my suitcase there behind the check-in desk. So that should let them use the room for others. Now about that sunscreen."

He laughed, "I did my sister-in-law yesterday. I'm an expert, and then later we can see what develops between all of us."

Alice stripped off her bikini bottoms and tossed them onto the pile of clothing Julie had brought in from outside. Holly watched her and then did the same with all of her clothes. She tucked her flip-flops under a table so they wouldn't be in the way. Dave noted that she was as beautiful as he remembered when he made love to her in Sedona.

As Holly dropped her thong onto her other clothes, she turned into what turned out to be Alice's arms. Alice said, "I don't think I got to properly welcome you to our Circle." She enfolded Holly in her arms, and the two women came together, with their breasts mashing together first and then the rest of their bodies and the kiss unfolded into something really serious.

As they parted, Holly said, "Wow! That was hot – very hot. I guess we're going to do that again later, huh?" She smiled in a way that revealed her positive vote on the subject.

Alice kissed the shorter girl's forehead, "You'd better believe it. I also kiss and tell." She turned and led the three of them towards the common area patio.

Chapter 19 - Transformations

As they reached the patio, Shelby bounced up to Dave and plastered her nude body against his. They kissed like the world was about to end and the kiss would save everything, and then she reached down and fondled him. "Can we make love again? Matthew's already gone for his grandmother's."

"Where's Aaron?"

"He and Julie are probably fucking or making love or both in the pergola at the other end of the pool. We could go and join them." She smiled, clearly indicating that that was exactly what she wanted to do.

Dave turned and pulled Holly forward. "I promised my friend Holly some attention, too. Shall we do a threesome?"

The two women sized each other up. Both looked truly luscious in Dave's opinion.

Shelby got shy, "I haven't much experience with other women, and barely any with men except my husband and Dave."

Holly said, "Me, too. Maybe we can make it up as we go along." She was obviously scoping out Shel's sexy body as she spoke. She reached a hand out and took hold of Shelby's in a comforting gesture of support.

Dave said, "Let's show Aaron what a threesome between two females and a guy can be like. Later, maybe we can try the other kind of threesome with each of you, if you want."

As Dave, Shelby, and Holly walked slowly towards the pergola, Dave gave a more extensive introduction for each of the two women. When the threesome came into the octagonal pergola, they did indeed find Aaron making love to Julie. She was lying back on a chaise as he plundered her body and she implored him to do more of what she liked, specifically, having his large cock pistoning into her cunt. Dave chuckled, because Julie could be vocal and somewhat controlling.

On the other side of the small outdoor room sat the massage table that the Circle had acquired over a year earlier. Dave led Holly and Shelby to the table, but not before they both kissed Aaron as they passed by. Aaron had barely met Holly earlier, so her hot kiss came as a complete surprise. She put a lot of herself into the kiss.

Dave got both women on the table side by side. It was a tight fit, but they held onto each other and then started to make out, tentatively at first but then their lust took over. Dave then started to eat one pussy as he toyed with the other with one hand. After going back and forth until he had both sopping wet in their juices, he proceeded to fist Holly and give her the colossal A-spot orgasm, while Shelby kissed her and cuddled her body, and played with her breasts and nipples. After she recovered, he repeated the exercise on Shelby.

The two women then serviced Dave, with one fucking him while the other sat on his face. They traded back and forth for several iterations. Dave finally jettisoned a gallon of cum into Holly's swollen pussy. They all cuddled for a few minutes.

Dave then said, "Shelby, clean up Holly. Don't miss a drop of what I gave her."

Shelby's eyes flared in disbelief. She clarified what he'd just asked her to do, as this was obviously something she'd not done before. "You want me to suck up the semen you just injected into your friend?" There was genuine incredulity in her voice.

"Exactly. Do it now, it's already seeping out of her. Use your fingers to extract more from inside her. Make love to her through pussy while you do it. Holly or someone will return the favor later."

Shelby wasn't too certain of this. Alice had done this to Nancy after Aaron had cum in her the night before and she'd thought the act was wildly kinky. Dave had actually done her and assured her it was fine. She didn't expect to find herself on the doing end of things this soon ... but then again, she was loosening up. She moved between Holly's legs and started to lap, tentatively at first, and then when she realized that the liquid wasn't all that gross she got into what she was going. Holly ultimately enjoyed two more orgasms from her ministrations before Shelby stopped.

Shelby turned to Dave, "That was GOOD! I loved doing that to her. She tasted so good – a mix of her and you, and Holly was so responsive and vocal."

Aaron had finished long ago. Shelby had referred to him as the two-minute flash in a private conversation. He and Julie had cuddled and watched the sex show the three others put on for them.

Julie teased, "You made your husband hard again doing that."

Holly said, "Ooooh, could I ride him?"

Dave was surprised by Holly's offer, but figured he'd hear more about it later from her. She had learned over the ninety minutes that Aaron and Shelby were experimenting and loosening up, so maybe that was her motivation – to give them an experience with yet another person. He figured that the more people Aaron had sex with, the more relaxed he'd be when Shelby started to broaden out with others.

Julie came over to Dave and Shelby. She leaned in and kissed Shel, and said, "Let's sixty nine. You can eat your husband's cum from inside me while I get you ready to fuck Dave again." Dave moved aside and the two women embraced and slid into the position so they could eat each other's pussies. He noted that Shelby seemed enthusiastic about the act.

About ten minutes later, Julie declared that she wanted to watch Dave and Shelby fuck. They did. Meanwhile, near them, Holly was gently coaching Aaron in how to hold off from cumming while they had a long fuck.

Shel said to Dave, "I am suddenly such a pussy hound, something I've accused my husband of as a joke. I loved the taste of Julie, too; and the cum mixed in with her fluids. I want to eat that all day long."

Dave teased, "Well, you've probably come to the right place to find lots of opportunities to do that."

After playing with Julie, Dave eventually came inside Shelby. Julie was the one that lapped up the spend from her new friend, using fingers to help extract the delicious juicy goo from the warm vagina it had been deposited in. Shelby sat up and watched Julie with an air of wonder.

The five lovers sat for a few minutes. Aaron extolled Holly and Julie's virtues as lovers, and thanked them for helping him loosen up. Holly had cuddled up beside Aaron; she looked across at Dave and winked at him.

Shelby teased her husband, "So, I gather you're ready to mix well with the other women at this point."

Aaron nodded, "Yeah, if that's all right with you."

"Oh, it is." She paused and grinned, "May I assume you're all right with me mixing with the other men ... having each of them fuck my brains out?"

Aaron studied his nude wife snuggled into his brother's side with Julie nestled between her legs, occasionally lapping at her cunt. Dave had an arm around her and that hand cupped and toyed with one of her breasts.

Aaron smiled, "Yeah, absolutely. You may find me watching a lot. Seeing you and my brother making love gave me a real jolt. I loved it."

* * * * *

After Julie, Holly, Shelby, Aaron, and Dave took a swim in the pool, they split up and joined other conversations on the patio. Several of the Circle members had gone off to attend to things in their home, but they came back for a few minutes every half-hour or hour to touch base with the others.

Holly stuck with Dave, sprawling out next to him on his chaise as he started to read. She said, "I hope it was all right with you that I fucked your brother. I knew he was trying to loosen up, and thought that something unexpected from me might help. I also heard the remark Shelby made to you about him having a hair trigger, so I thought I could help coach him about that."

"I'm fine, Holly. You can do anybody here. We're very free and open with sex and it helps us communicate a wide range of feelings and emotions to each other. We are not shy about asking either, as you may have imputed from Julie's behavior earlier. If you see something you want, it's very acceptable to ask for it. Since you're a new face ... and pussy ... the men will all want to try you out. The same will be happening for Shelby once it's known that she's available. Everyone has been holding off with her because they know that my brother and her were gradually sliding into this new lifestyle."

"God, if I lived here, I'd be fucking all the time. I have nymphomaniac leanings."

Dave chuckled, "We all do in the Circle. I guess we were all born without boundaries or restraints on that side of our life. Well, I say that, but you know that Alice and I had to toss ours away as we loosened up."

"Is it all right, really, that I hang around here all week. I have a couple of day trips, but I'd love to stay with all of you. I told you how I feel about you and everything."

"You'll be sore by the time you leave to go back north if you keep up the pace for sex that you've already set."

"But it'll be a good soreness," Holly crooned into a laugh.

"Thanks for coaching Aaron on his hair trigger. Maybe he'll be more attentive to Shelby now."

"I hope so. It's pretty easy stuff: take it slow – don't speed up until the crescendo; stop when you feel that urge to cum, even pulling out for a minute or so; wear a condom to remove some of the sensitivity; have already cum so the lovemaking session is your second or third go-around; stay away from doggie style fucks; and put the woman on top. Part of it is willpower, too. One guy told me that thinking of baseball or other non-sexual things was not helpful." She giggled and asked, "How do you do it?"

"Willpower, I guess. I also like to vary the pace and that let's me take it down a notch if I'm getting near. More than anything, I love to have my partners cum over and over again. I get great satisfaction from their pleasure. I've studied how to be more satisfying to each of the women I love."

"Does that include me?" Holly interrupted.

"It's in process, but yes. Of course, there are some common elements across women, but then each person has their own kink."

"Can I ask what Alice's kink is or is that private?"

"She likes to get us into a position where she can watch my cock sawing into her quim. She also likes dirty talk, especially where I talk to her about her being with the other men and how they can make her cum in buckets as they fill her with cum. She seems to like to bring me sloppy seconds, too; so I play that card with her. Sometimes, she likes to be reminded of our puritanical past and how we should have been fucking much earlier in our lives. I'll talk about some simple date we had, but I tell her what it would have been like if we had the mindset and behavior pattern we have now, for instance, we went to a church dance, but in my dirty talk I'll talk about how a couple of other guys pick her up and what they do to her in the parking lot on the hood of my car. I'm still learning what turns her on. You have to talk to your partners."

"That's interesting. So, it's not just how you fuck, it's a lot of the stuff around it."

"For both men and women, the largest and most erotic sex organ is the brain. Massage the brain in sexy ways, and the responses are mind blowing. Words go right to the cerebral cortex and you react to them. Great sex is also about learning how to say the right words and not just about putting tab A in slot B."

Holly asked, "So, what turns you on? What should I learn to talk about with you that'll drive you crazy with lust and make you want to screw me to the wall?"

"Ah, that's top secret. You'll just have to do the research to find out; that's also the fun part. I'm not even sure my wives all know; maybe if you add everything they've collectively learned together you might have it, but I'm sure it would still be incomplete."

Alice stopped and talked to the couple as she circulated on the patio. Holly asked her, "Alice, what are the things that turn on your husband? He was telling me about dirty talk, fantasies, and things like that, along with stimulation of erogenous zones."

Alice chuckled, "Let's see. Thirty-one year old male, healthy, multiple wives, recently fucked seven new women while at a seminar, and does wife's sister and best friends. Let's see; what turns him on: clean car engines, low tide, the smell of bacon frying, coffee, a tax refund, and ... just about anything. He's the horniest man I know, and I am so glad of that."

Alice leaned down and kissed her husband, and then fed one of her breasts into his mouth so he could suck on the nipple. As he engulfed the entire end of her breast, she said to Holly, "He was weaned too early. He also has a breast fetish or fixation."

Dave hummed in agreement and kept laving her tit with his tongue as she awkwardly leaned into him.

Alice pulled away. "Keep doing that and you'll have to have sex with your wife."

Dave teased, "And that's bad, how?"

"I'm still kind of messy down there. I had a little rendezvous with Owen over on the other side of the pool."

"I thought we were supposed to wait until this evening, and besides you know I don't mind messy at all. I kind of like it on you, especially."

"Did you wait until evening? Did Julie, Aaron, or Shelby? Did Owen, Dori, Sean, Clarisse, Roy, Kat, Dev, or Jack? Did Ty, Mike, Nancy, or Heather? Whoever made up that evening-only 'rule' for Sundays should be shot and in fact no one owns up to it. We're the most spontaneous group I know. None of them waited and I didn't either?"

"You didn't mention Grace, Wendy, Rachel, or Pam. Where were they?"

"Duh. Who are the only ones wearing bikini bottoms?"

"Errr, Grace, Christie, Rachel, and Pam, but ..."

"Honey, with all the females we have around here, the odds are that three or four of them will be out of commission with their periods at any one time. Grace is the exception; she's started menopause and was complaining of the worst hot flash the world has ever known about an hour ago, so she opted out for the time being. She may be more interested later. She said the pool helped calm things down, but she's waiting for a little while."

Dave nodded. He could be dumb about female issues since those topics had never been discussed the entire time he was growing up. What little he learned he picked up from Alice after they got married.

Holly looked around the patio. Various couples were locked together in kisses and embraces, some in the sun and most in the shade. One larger group had formed around one of the patio tables; they were drinking and starting a conversation.

Holly said, "I guess if I'm going to get to know your life and how you live, I should get more involved with your friends. Is it okay if I join them."

Dave and Alice both nodded, almost automatically. No one in the Circle rejected anybody if they wanted to be included.

Holly walked over to the group and silently took one of the empty chairs. Sean shifted aside and gestured for her to pull the chair more into the conversation circle, which she did.

Alice said to Dave, "You know she's madly in love with you."

"I've pieced that together from the remote clues available, including that she keeps telling me that. Not only did she show up, obviously driven by some obsession to see me, but also she's trying to do everything she can to fit into our lifestyle. Shelby is doing the same thing, and I'm not sure what to make of that either."

1...345678