Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave whispered to Aaron, "Test results?"

Aaron whispered back, "In my suitcase. We're clean. What would you expect from a couple that have only been with each other for five years and nobody else for twenty eight?"

The food was whisked back into the kitchen and put away. Alice then stood at the door that led to the core and carefully did a seductive striptease. Julie joined her; the two sisters displaying just how sisterly they were. Nancy was next, followed by Pam and Heather. Owen and Roy shed their clothing as well, making sure that Shelby could see them, but not in a gross display of male anatomy.

Aaron turned to his wife, "Shelby, it's time to loosen up again. Come on."

Dave playfully said, "There won't be sex outside unless you initiate it. We're all saving ourselves for after dinner. Besides we all wore each other out last night."

Aaron teased, "What's that mean you came twice?"

Dave shook his head, "No, five times actually. I'll tell you my regime of exercise, vitamins, supplements, hormones, and prescription drugs if you want to work up to something in that range. I also use some Tantric techniques of mind and body control. There's no reason to limit yourself."

Aaron looked skeptical.

Owen said, "I've been studying Tantric sex, as well. One thing I've recently learned is how to have a dry orgasm. If you don't ejaculate, you can come much more frequently, even several times an hour."

Aaron cursed, "Shit. I've been hanging out with the wrong people."

Everyone walked into the core and then out to the pool. Dave noticed that both northerners were pale and blushing. He wondered whether they were as ready for something sexual as they professed.

Dave made a point to sit next to Aaron at one of the tables. Some of the girls came and went in the other chairs there. He asked his brother, "Well, you were here at Thanksgiving and we talked for a long time near Christmas and then a month ago; have you loosened up or are you still a work in process?"

Aaron said, "Work in process, definitely."

"Did you talk out various scenarios that either of you might experience once you carry things forward further?"

"Kind of," Aaron said. "You and Shel really got my attention at Thanksgiving when she came and told me that the two of you had made love. I pulled a panic. I wouldn't do that again; I really think I'm used to the idea."

"What about how she'd feel if she watched you fucking Alice or Pam or how about our hot, little stripper friend – Christie?"

"Shelby tells me she'd be aroused, but since we've never done it, that's really speculation. How did you decide both for yourself, and then around Alice doing it?"

Dave responded, "Like you, apparently, we'd been doing a series of risqué things, often that involved other people. At the time there were two classes of people: those in the Circle – our friends and neighbors, and by then we felt safe with them, and the second class were people outside of that who we liked and were probable lovers, and that included Alice's boss Roy who we weren't sure of at the time, Owen, and a few others.

"Mostly, Alice would do something like dress provocatively, and then give some guys a long look at her tits by 'accident,' if you know what I mean. She'd come home and we'd talk about it and how we felt. Every time she did something, we wanted to do more, more, more.

"I went away on a trip and Alice went with Dori to a club where she flashed her pussy at some guys. Owen was one of them. They danced, and then made out and that led to mutual masturbation in the back hallway of the club they were at. Dori filmed it, and they sent the clip to me. I encouraged her to do more, and the next night, really by accident, she ran into Owen again when she went to get her tattoos. This time they really went at it, with oral sex involved. She was covered in cum, too. I got a few photographs by email. I masturbated all night long because I thought they were so friggin' hot. I wasn't even sure at that point that they hadn't fucked.

"When I came home from my trip, she showed me more movies and photos and we talked about what had happened and in particular how we felt. We were both so aroused we could barely eat. We wanted to fuck all the time.

Aaron was nodding at everything Dave was saying. His arousal at the stories was also hard to hide.

"So, my advice is collect lots of information. Don't rush the next steps, and certainly don't skip steps. Take time at each step to talk to one another, especially about feelings. Sure you'll feel aroused, but what else is there. What are the darker emotions that you're feeling?

"If you need to, try doing that step again. Watch each other, especially at first. Talk about variations on what happened? What was said that was good or bad, both between the two of you and between one of you and whomever you were with? If Shelby is having oral sex with somebody in a '69' listen to what they say to each other. Does she tell him he's the best lover she's ever had? How do you react to that? What if you tell some woman you're eating out that she tastes better than anything you've ever eaten? How does Shel react? Talk. Talk. Talk."

Aaron asked, "What do you think we should do tonight? I assume you'll have your usual Circle party."

"We were planning on it. You two could skip it. You could come and watch – wearing clothes or not. You could stick with each other, even fuck each other in public and see how it feels, although you've done that with your friends. You could take some next steps and see how they feel. If you want, Alice or I can help you there. I'm sure you thought about this."

"We did. We thought we'd go all the way, but being here has given me pause as well as made me want to go full-steam ahead. I'm second guessing myself and our decision."

Dave said, "Then take baby steps. Even tonight, try something, then go and talk about it. IF you're in agreement to proceed, try something else, talk, test, discuss, and repeat. The area I think your discussions have been deficient has been in describing different scenarios to each other, like the ones I gave you a moment ago."

"There are so many options," Aaron stated. "How could we ever discuss them all? Just so you know, we've talked about many of them."

"You can't, but be sure you cover the important ones. You're collecting data about yourselves and your emotions, and then weighing that data in terms of your own feelings, how you thought about, think about, and want to think about your marriage, and so on."

"I guess so. I suppose we could always back up."

Dave shook his head. "When you have a decision to make like this one, you can't always back up, just like you can't 'un-see' something you watched. I watched Alice fuck Dev, the second man she'd ever had sex with in her life other than me. I can't backup from that. I was damned near a basket case at the time, even though I was cock deep in Dori at the time.

"Each decision you make comes with a risk. You'd like to have enough information available so that you minimize the risk. Some are decisions between good and bad, and those are easy to make. The harder ones are between two potential good things or two potentially bad things. Then you seek to either maximize your future, or minimize the bad that might happen. The less information you have available the more likely you are to make a wrong decision."

"Do you think we're foolish contemplating an open marriage?"

Dave replied, "I'm definitely the wrong guy to be asking that question. I have four wives and am happier than I've ever been. Moreover, there are a slew of other women that I also get to make love with and that love me. My answer is probably obvious because I would hope you experience the same happiness and joy in life that I do. The only question on the table from my point of view, were I in your shoes, would be how to get from here to there."

Aaron laughed, "You think I should have four wives?"

"I'll share my four with you," Dave teased. "I love Shelby. Talk to her some more. Tell her what's going on inside your head."

Aaron thought for a while. "Is there a good option in my decision?"

"You don't know. You can't know, because you can't predict how you'll feel once you have sex with another person, once Shelby has sex with another person, and once you know about or even watch each other doing that. You canthink you know how you'll feel, but I bet you that'll be in error either on the minus or plus side.

"Sex changes things, and you can't back up – or maybe you can back up but only with great difficulty. On the other hand, you might make these moves you contemplate and find that life is better, more exciting, interesting, challenging, and that you feel on top of the world.

"I was paralyzed with indecision, but then we went ahead with the sex with others. I liked having sex with the other women. As you know, Pam was the first outside my marriage. But watching Alice was another story. When she finally did fuck Dev, and I watched, it was damn near a NON-event. I'd worried the act so much that it turned out to be almost unimportant by then. All the things I'd feared and over which I'd developed a mountain of angst were over, and they weren't anywhere near as bad as I thought – not even close. The risks were nothing I needed to worry about."

"But the worst could happen," Aaron stated. "Shelby could leave me for another man."

"Or she could bring another man into your marriage, a guy you like and become best buddies with. OR, you could fall in love with another woman and, option 'a', leave Shelby, or option 'b', bring the other woman into your marriage similar to how we brought Pam into our marriage. We were open to that possibility, and it has worked out well."

Aaron got up off the chaise. "I'll talk to Shelby." He smiled and went to join his wife in the pool.

Alice came and sat down where Aaron has been. She teased, "Am I going to get to fuck your brother before he goes home in eight days?"

Dave laughed, "I think so, but it's far from a done deal. He's in that space where he knows what might happen if they toss out the boundaries – sex with others, but he's not sure how he'll cope with it. In this environment, there'll be considerable peer pressure to join in. I bet they have sex with some of us, and I bet it also turns out to be exciting for them, and nothing bad. They could even do something tonight."

About forty-five minutes later, Dave broke away from a conversation with Sean and Dev. He went and sat beside Shelby on the chaise she was lying on naked and reading. Aaron had just left her after a long talk only a few minutes earlier. "You need the application of sunscreen by a massage master. May I assist you in that activity? I promise to make it somewhat exciting."

Shel put her book down. "Oh, yes. Do you have an ulterior motive."

Dave moved so he could start to work on her back. "Yes, in fact I do; several actually. First, I want to get you sexually excited, but nothing is going to happen this afternoon so you'll just have to carry the arousal for a few hours until nightfall. Second, I want my brother to see me manhandling his wife, even doing some mildly sexy things to her. I want him to examine how he feels about what I'm doing, even extrapolating to what it would be like if I were fucking you right now."

"And I am just a useless pawn in your game?"

"No," Dave assured her. "I'd love to make love with you, but not at the expense of your marriage or your or Aaron's emotions."

Shel put her head down, "Apply away, and I love to have my pussy fingered. For your information, I'm further along in my thinking that he is."

For the next half-hour Dave worked over every square inch of Shelby's sweet body, not only applying the sunscreen, but also adding kisses in vital areas, and then sharing many French kisses with his sister-in-law. They talked a lot, too; with Dave giving her some of the same scenarios he'd given his brother earlier in the day.

Across the patio, Aaron sat talking to Jack, Grace, Roy, and Pam. His seat gave him an optimum view of his wife and brother. At first, he couldn't believe the audacity of his brother to be rubbing his hands all over his wife, including her ass, her breasts, and her pussy, but then he could see that he was actually penetrating her quim with his fingers and then kissing her lips, French kissing, and then licking her sex and tasting her. The moans and groans from one or the other of them often wafted across the patio.

The thought that his brother and wife were testing him then dawned on Aaron. He actually smiled to himself. He'd guessed what was going on, with a high degree of certainty. Moreover, it didn't bother him. What was happening was all right.

Owen started to walk past the couple, and Dave called him over. "Owen, I need you to touch Shelby in all her intimate places." Dave moved aside and with relish Owen started to massage and subtly make love to her. Dave explained what was going on as he watched Owen put his moves on Shelby, talking about helping his brother grapple with the decision to have sex with other people.

Owen left about five minutes later, and Dave resumed his highly welcomed romance of his sister-in-law's body.

After a while, Dave said to Shelby, "Feel up to reciprocating? Same goals."

She blinked her eyes open and said, "Oh, boy."

Seconds later, Shelby was running her hands all over her brother-in-law's nude body applying oil and sunscreen, but obviously trying to excite the man. When Dave got on his back, his impressive cock was at half-mast. After checking to be sure Aaron was watching, Shelby lubed up Dave's cock, bringing the shaft to a full erection by using both hands to stroke him to exquisite hardness. She leaned over and took as much of his cock as she could into her mouth.

"God, Shel, you are too much. You'll make me cum."

"Isn't that the idea of a blowjob?" she asked as she pulled away.

"Save it for tonight. Meanwhile, just lots of body contact. Do you know what a Nuru Massage is?"

"Where I rub you all over with my breasts and body, and even our genitals rub together?"

"Good girl. Yes. Do it."

For the next fifteen minutes, with Dave's hard-on reaching for the heavens, Shelby massaged Dave's entire body from toes to his head with her breasts, body, and pussy. For a while, she tit fucked him with the massage and tanning oil slathered between her breasts. They had some laughs trying to figure out how to do this and not succumb to having intercourse, but did it.

Shelby said, "I'm so ready to fuck your brains out, it's not funny. I need you tonight."

Dave smirked, "Me, too. Let's wash off in the pool for a bit, and then you should talk to your husband and see how he's feeling after the hour we gave him demonstrating what watching his wife having sex in broad daylight might be like."

"But we didn't have sex," Shel protested.

Dave laughed, "Right. It was just two totally innocent massages and applications of sunscreen between consenting adults. See if you can sell that idea? Feel free to invoke Bill Clinton if you need to." Even Shelby laughed.

After a swim and use of the outdoor showers, soap, and shampoo that engendered some more rubbing and feeling of intimate body parts as Aaron watched, Shelby went off to talk to her husband, who hadn't taken his eyes off of her all afternoon. They went into the tenth house, where they were staying for the week.

Dave went and sat beside Alice in the conversation circle she was in with a few other Circle members. She raised her eyebrows; "Have fun?"

"You know I did. I always did like teasing my brother. This had to be the ultimate, at least so far."

"He watched you, and he's going to need eye drops; I don't think he blinked all afternoon afraid he'd miss something. Every now and then he'd mumble something to the others he was sitting with, but all his attention was on Shelby and you."

"I'm guessing that what we did helped focus his mind on the decision he's grappling with."

"Whether to encourage Shelby to have sex with others?"

"Exactly, only according to her, I'm first in line. She told me she's wanted to be with me since before she married Aaron. That's a big backlog of unrequited love. She wants to do something tonight, if not sooner."

"Is she ready?"

"I'm sure of it now. She's holding back the same way you did Alice, waiting for me to get used to the idea. Aaron's the same; it's not a permission thing. He doesn't think of Shelby as a possession, but she wants his sanction before doing anything."

"What does she think about him having sex with other women?"

"While I was massaging her, I asked her that question. She laughed and said she didn't think it was any big deal unless he got into some secret affair that killed their marriage. She said as long as things are above board and they talk about them, she's fine with whatever happens. She even mentioned you by name as a likely candidate to take his marital virginity."

Alice laughed. "Maybe I should use some aggressive hard sell tactics after dinner to lure him to bed. If he goes, then I'm sure he'll give in about Shelby."

Dave laughed, "You could sell sand in the Sahara. Let him be. He's got to arrive at the answer in his own way. If you intervene, he'll blame you if things don't go well for him."

Nancy asked, "Does she do anything with other women?"

"They've only been with one other couple, and from the way they talked they were all experimenting together sexually at a very basic level. I don't think they've gone too far; some touching, petting, nudity, and exhibitionism are about all. This is their 'big week' out with their new philosophy, and Aaron is finding out the difference between a theoretical shift in a personal boundary or two, and reality. Shel seems to have made that transition."

Alice chuckled and said, "I was kind of ready before you were, but waited until you were comfortable. At least that's the way I remember it. That was two years ago, and it seems like more than a decade because so much has happened since then."

Dave said, "We really did open things up when we loosened up."

Nancy asked, "Do you include moving into the Circle's cohousing project as part of that?"

Alice and Dave both nodded.

Alice said, "We were very couple oriented, and that meant that we created walls to keep out 'others.' Others were dangerous, and threats to our marriage and our way of thinking. They might challenge the dogma we believed. I think back to some of the things I was sure were true, such as things in the Bible, and now I wonder how I ever let someone pull that much wool over my eyes. It's a friggin' book, and parts of it are in conflict with other parts and there are fantasies galore. There are even other books, revered by other religions. Who's to say which, if any, are the 'right' book? MY feeling is that none of them are."

Dave added in a humorous tone, "Religious hot buttons aside, the move to this cohousing project was a vote to have an intentional family and to let those previously threatening 'others' love us and put us in a position to love them. Turns out, they weren't so bad after all."

Nancy asked, "When you went to Sedona for that class, you were sexually intimate with seven women you'd never met before. Would you have done that before you loosened up? I think I know the answer, but I want to hear it."

Dave shook his head, "No. For one, the opportunity wouldn't have presented itself. I would have been one other newly appointed high potential employee at a seminar, instead of someone special as it turned out I was. I wouldn't have 'misspoken' as I did that led to the revelation that I had multiple wives. There would have been nothing to misspeak about.

"Had I attracted one of the women, I would have been too scared to try anything with her. I wouldn't want to be unfaithful to Alice, more out of fear that she'd divorce me than any other reason. We see that all differently now. Had I overcome that obstacle, say with Holly, I certainly wouldn't have been a very accomplished lover that left her quaking from the largest orgasm she'd ever had or dreamed about; ergo, she wouldn't have said anything to any of the other women at the course touting my sexual prowess because I would have been one more lackluster performer in her repertoire of lovers."

123456...8