Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crying continued for a bit but slowed down as Holly internalized what he'd said.

Dave said, "What about your job?"

Holly got out, "I can do it anywhere. I travel a lot, like Pam. I need a telephone and computer, and I'm in business; next is a nearby airport."

"Good. That makes it easy to be here."

"What will Alice and the others say?"

From the doorway, Alice said, "She'd say, we all love you and want you to stay. We'll work out some way of sharing Dave the same way we do with Nancy."

Holly snuffled, "I like Nancy. She's so professional." She grabbed more tissues and blew her nose in a delicate manner.

"There are a few other changes that will upset the balance of everything around here, so don't feel you'll be the only catalyst in our midst," Alice told her.

"What do you mean?"

"Nancy also wants to move in with us permanently, or as permanently as life can be when we keep getting curves thrown at us. There's another big change for the Circle is being discussed out on the patio right now, that you might piggyback on in some way."

Dave asked, "What's that?"

Alice teased, "You'll both have to come back outside to find out. That's why I came inside to get you and check up on Holly."

Everyone stood, and Alice put her arm around Holly and escorted her back out to the patio.

A cluster of people sat around Aaron, Shelby, and Owen. The three of them were obviously the focus of the conversation. Julie was nearby, apparently also involved in some way.

Dave posed in curiosity as he got to the cluster, "Alice said there was something going on about the Circle."

Aaron looked up, "I just learned whom Owen is ... and he wants me to come to work for him, down here."

Shelby looked at Dave with a smile, "He wants to sell us the tenth house; the one we've been living in this week. We love it, by the way. He said the Circle first had to accept us, but didn't think that would be a problem. I checked with my boss in Montreal and I could have Florida and Georgia as my territory, so this would be a perfect place to live. These states are gold mines waiting to be explored. I know I can be a huge success down here."

Dave looked around at the others who were nothing but smiles at the prospect of Aaron and Shelby Prentiss joining the Circle.

Dave turned back to Aaron, "And you accepted I hope?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Nothing to talk about. You'd better accept or I'll throw you out on your ear."

Aaron turned to Owen with a large smile, "I guess I accept."

Shelby leapt up and into Owen's arms, planting a huge kiss on his lips and then going in for another. Shortly after, she plunged into Dave's arms. She whispered to him, "I get to make love to you often in this arrangement. I'm so glad."

Dave said to both Aaron and Shelby, "This is a huge change compared with how you were feeling a week ago when you arrived. Are you ready for this? Is your marriage? You've had an in-depth look at our lifestyle this week."

Aaron nodded, "We think so. Owen and Julie have talked this all through with us. He had Julie do career work-ups on each of us, somehow finding out whether we were any good at our jobs and everything else relevant about us. He was very thorough. I'll be analyzing new investment opportunities for the Foundation and doing things that really help people – even one on one in some of the projects and businesses they help get going." The enthusiasm in his voice about his new job was palpable.

Aaron went on, "One other thing; I told them at work we were staying a few extra days. I hope that's all right. Owen said we could still use the guesthouse, especially since we're buying it. We have a growing list of things to do here and back home. Monday we want to get a local bank and a few other things."

Dave turned to Shelby. She said, "I've felt like I already belong to the Circle. I know it's not like keeping score, but I set out to be with everyone because I love everyone so much. I feel so warm and wonderful about the potential for what's here. This is like a dream coming true right in front of my eyes."

He turned back to his brother, "Financially?"

Aaron said, "We're good – very good. As soon as the Circle accepts us, I'll give notice at work and handoff the jobs I'm doing. I'll stay until the end of tax season otherwise it'll put a real crimp in their operations and I don't want to leave them in a hurt. We'll move down the end of April, although Shelby might want to come down earlier and start making rounds to doctors before the summer season hits down here."

Shelby nodded, "I hadn't thought of that. Good idea, husband."

Heather had returned from dropping off Matthew at his grandmother's. Clothing quickly got reduced to minimums, and dinner was served. Holly again had been part of the preparation team. She looked quite sexy wearing only an apron. Dave reflected on how nice an ass she had.

Alice insisted that Holly sit next to her at the dining table. There were a few whispered words between them, and then with Shelby on Alice's other side. Dave watched from where he sat at the other table, and wondered as he often did when Alice was up to mischief.

Holly broke into a huge grin but had tears of happiness on her cheeks this time. She gave Dave a little wave. Dave saw his brother nodding on the other side of Shelby and also smiling.

After dinner, Holly came and threw herself into David's arms. "I love you. I love your brother and sister-in-law, too. I'm going to become an affiliate member, if the board approves, and I'm going to live with them ... even share their bed part of the time. I hope that's all right with you. Alice and I thought that would be an ideal solution." Dave laughed to himself; the translation was that Alice thought it would be an ideal solution. She liked being a matchmaker.

Dave grinned, "Sounds just fine with me. Just make sure you're happy and doing something you really want to be doing."

"Oh, it's not quite what I want but it's damn close. I'd really like to be moving in with you, but you have a full house."

"Aaron and Shelby are good people. They're still loosening up, so whatever you can do to help will be a blessing for them. Are you going to wait and move down with them in April?"

"Nope. I'm here now. As soon as the board approves I'll pay my dues, and live in the tenth house ... most of the time ... and be in your bed other times. Heck, I'll start paying dues today. I'm already sponging off everybody."

Dave said softly, "Exclusivity is NOT a desired trait in the Circle. You'll need to spread your charms around otherwise I think your motivations come into question, and you won't survive the probationary period. You've done very well this week."

"I know. I won't upset anything. I love all the men and will deepen that love over time with them. I hope they like me."

"You're a sweetheart and a dream to look at. Why would they not like you?"

"I have my insecurities and can be a bitch part of the time, just like everybody, I guess."

"Come see me when you're in one of those moods. This, I gotta see. By the way what about your stuff in Chicago?"

"I'll arrange to have it packed and shipped after I'm approved. I need to swing by my company's office for a day, too. Now, I have an important question for you. Will you make love with me?"

1...345678