Lost & Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Casey pulled him to her, urging him to climb over her, parting her legs so he was taking his weight on his knees and elbows between her thighs while she kissed him, hands alternating between holding and caressing his face and hair, and fondling and squeezing his scrotum and penis. Now she gently pulled his penis down, whispering instructions to him, Robbie shuffling forward, Casey guiding and directing him until he slipped into the entrance to her pussy, delighting in the wet warmth that enveloped the head as he slipped in.

She directed his penetration, easing him when he pushed too hard, encouraging him when he would stop because she was gasping, assuring him that she was enjoying every second. At last he was in, and now she directed him to withdraw and push in again, buried instinct again taking over as he pumped slowly, pacing himself. Casey held him and moved against him as she brought herself on, rubbing and grinding against him. As his excitement rose, Robbie speeded up until he was pumping as fast as he could, with Casey groaning and sighing as she built towards her climax, Robbie approaching that peak with her, pacing her as he paced himself.

They came together, Casey shuddering and gasping as Robbie once more climaxed, his eyesight whiting-out, that place inside and behind his scrotum clenching and spasming, shooting jets of sperm into her hot tight pussy. He groaned with the force of his ejaculation, pleasure almost too much to bear blasting through him as he rammed and hammered his cock into her, pumping long ropes of sperm deep into her womb, until the last drop of semen had been expelled.

At last, shaking with reaction, he backed himself out of her, to fall over next to her on the bed, smiling back when she smiled at him."Thank you Robbie," she smiled, "that was amazing! You're now officially no longer a virgin!" He grinned to hear the humor in her voice. He waited until his heart stopped hammering so fast, breath finally returning at last, and rolled over to face her, resting on one elbow, curious about something.

"Casey, tell me something. Did you have an ...or...orgasm, sort of like mine I mean, there at the end?" She pulled herself close to him, kissed him softly, saying "You gave me a great orgasm, Robbie, one of the best ever, thank you for being so considerate. Always remember, when you do what we did, with me or any other girl, you have to think of her, too, make sure she gets as much pleasure as you did. If you orgasm, and leave the girl without one, she probably won't want to do it with you again, so promise me you'll always think of her first, OK? And there are so many other things you can do, or she can do for you; what we just did was just a part of it, and a lot of girls like to do the other things as well. We'll try some of those another time soon, OK?"

Robbie nodded, wide-eyed, and kissed her gently. "Thank you for telling me, I'll remember, but I only want to do this with you, Casey, I swear."

Casey felt her heart suddenly sing, a single pure note thrilling to his words, not understanding why, but looked at him curiously, asked the question. "That's very flattering, and very sweet, but why? Robbie, you're a very cute guy, and there's a whole world of girls out there; you should have some adventures; just remember what I told you. But I repeat, why only me?"

He replied in a low voice. "Because I only want you. You looked for me when I was gone, you never gave up, and you were sorry and tried to make it right. I was rude, disgusting and hateful to you, which was very wrong of me, Mom-Sarah taught me better than that, she taught me that two wrongs don't make a right, now I finally understand that. What you did was wrong, yes, but you didn't know it; I knew I was wrong to say those things to you, and yet I still said them, just to make you hurt, and it didn't make any difference inside, it didn't make what happened go away, or make me feel any better about it all. It was mean and small, and cruel, and I'm sorry. When I saw how I hurt you, it made me feel sick inside, not better; I may be your big brother, but that also means you're my little sister, and I'm not supposed to make you cry. Please forgive me, Casey, I won't ever do it again."

Casey listened with tears starting in her eyes, her own heart breaking as he poured his heart out, and she knew it was the truth he was speaking; he didn't know how to lie, he didn't possess that filter between his true thoughts and what he thought others wanted to hear him say, so he spoke the truth; that was all he knew, dismissing 18 years of hurt and neglect in a couple of sentences.

She pulled herself into him, holding herself tightly against him, crying silently, wishing the world had been kinder to him, that she'd been kinder. Thank God his sweet nature was intact, that the travesty of family life they'd subjected him to hadn't shredded him and left only the bitterness behind. One thought echoed in her head as she cried; Sarah Anderson had taught him; not his mother, not his family; it took an outsider to bring him up properly! How spectacular would this boy have been if only his own family had cared about him?

Eventually, her tears calmed, Robbie stroking her hair and murmuring to her, holding her close and comforting her. He held her out to look at her, making her smile at his frank scrutiny. "So, are we good now?" he asked her, and she smiled and nodded.

"Always Robbie, I will never leave you out again, I want you to be my big sweet boy and I'll be your only girl forever, OK?"

"It's a deal!" He grinned back, gently kissing her to seal it. Somewhere deep inside her, she felt a profound 'click, and she knew then with perfect clarity that she would always be there for this special, wonderful boy, that she could never be anything but what he needed her to be.

He lay back, smiling at the ceiling, truly happy for probably the first time in his life. Eventually he thought to look at his watch; almost time to check out, just time for a quick shower. He jumped off the bed, heading into the bathroom, Casey trailing behind him, wanting a shower too. They showered together, Robbie taking the time to fully see and admire her slim, trim figure, her neat pert breasts and firm rounded posterior, her long, athletic, dancer's legs and flat stomach, Casey meantime smoothing her hands over his muscular, sculpted arms and chest, squeezing and admiring his solid buttocks and running her hands over his wash-board stomach and columnar thighs.

While they were drying-off, Robbie asked her what she was doing for the next couple of days.

"I have something I need to do at home, but it can wait, if there's something you need, cutie!" she grinned.

Robbie blushed. "I was wondering if you'd like to come down to the Bay Area for a few days, hang out with me, let me show you my home-town, a thank you, if you like. I'm owed some time off, quite a lot of time off, actually, so I could perhaps spend some of it with you, unless you..."

Casey debated for a few seconds, then picked up her cell, called the Management Office, and requested a few sick days. That done, she dimpled at him. "Right, I'm good, let's get out of here!"

They packed up, checked out, and Robbie drove behind her to her home, so she could drop off her car and get some clothes, her room-mates goggling at the car picking her up. They made the 100 mile journey in just under 2 hours; I-80 was slightly congested, making the going a little slow, but it was a journey he'd made many times, although never with such a pretty companion, he mused, watching her luxuriate in the decadently soft parchment calfskin upholstery.

Robbie's apartment was a low condo near the lake, off Gellert, with an underground secured parking garage. Casey thought it a little sparse, a main room with just a few pieces of furniture and a gigantic plasma, and a king-size bed in the main bedroom. "That's more like it!" she thought happily to herself. There was a second, obviously spare bedroom with a more standard bed in it and some closets.

After they'd stowed their stuff, she and Robbie caught a bus up to the BART station to go into San Francisco, window shop, and try out some of the culinary delights available in Babylon-by-the-Bay. Robbie's favourite was a place up near Broadway, with a twin menu; beef or buffalo, and he and Casey worked their way through a gigantic meatball sandwich, apparently one of the best in town.

After a day of sightseeing, riding cable cars up and down California Street, and watching cars slaloming down Lombard Street, they headed back, Casey watching Robbie carefully, making sure he was OK. She was still worried about any possible emotional fall-out from the previous night, and was watching for any signs of stress or agitation that might mark another episode; but he seemed cheerful, happy, relaxed, enjoying her company, holding her close when she took his hand, kissing her back with warmth and conviction when she kissed him.

She was also much amused by the reaction of the sales assistants in the stores along Market Street; they'd make a beeline for him, drawn by his superb build, his soft wavy hair and gentle brown eyes, his soft voice and unassuming good looks, and enjoyed the way, as soon as any of them asked him a question, or smiled at him, he'd look over to her to get her OK before answering them back, making sure she knew he was with her, an endearing trait that she found almost irresistible.

He wanted to buy her any and everything she looked at, and she had to tell him that she didn't want things; she just wanted him to be happy with her. She understood perfectly, though; he was by nature giving and generous, and now he had someone in his life to be generous to, but she wanted him to be careful as well; some girls would see the car and figure anyone who could afford that would be ideal meal-ticket, and she was feeling very protective of him just now. They arrived back at the apartment ahead of the commuter rush, ordered pizza for dinner and talked about how things had turned out, and where their lives would go from here. Casey was just content to be with him right now as they rediscovered each other, to make him happy, and to let the future manage itself for now.

As the evening wore on, Robbie relaxed even more, the strain he'd lived under for so long it had become normal finally easing away completely. He wondered at the feeling. Does everyone feel like this all the time he wondered, smiling happily at Casey? How bizarre that the one person who had caused him so much loss and distress should be the one to give him his life back!

Casey noticed his expression, smiling back at him, her even white teeth flashing in a wide, perfect, genuine smile, and he was surprised and a little unsettled at the sudden rush of feelings he had for her. She was perfect in his opinion, slim, shapely, quietly beautiful without being intimidating, smart and savvy, tall, clear-skinned and confident, had a truly stunning smile, was generous and kind, and really seemed to care for him deeply. For the first time in his life, he felt wanted and loved, and wanted and loved someone in return.

Casey in turn had spent half the day watching over him, and the other half analysing her feelings. After the first rush of desire for him, for his beautiful masculine body and sweet, handsome face, had come the realisation that he was special, probably one of a kind. Robbie was a total innocent, no matter what the world had done to him; nothing his family had done to him had changed the boy inside, and she couldn't believe she'd been so thoughtless, so careless of a heart so kind and loving, a spirit so gentle and untouched by the evil of the world around him; even his anger, once he'd expressed it, cleansed himself of it, had evaporated completely, letting his own clear self shine through.

On the heels of that was the realisation and affirmation that she wanted him, really wanted him, not just to play with his body, but to keep him close and love him, protect that core of him that shone through so clearly now she had learned to see it. The fact that he was her brother was immaterial; she'd once pushed her brother away; now she wanted to hold him close, make him her lover, and keep him forever.

With the thought came the action, and she moved from her perch on the couch to his side, his arm draping around her as she snuggled into his side, reaching up to gently pull him down to her so she could kiss him. Robbie grinned. "What was that for, Case?"

Casey rested her head in the angle of his neck. "Just to say 'I love you', Robbie," she said, and looked into his eyes to see his reaction, hope flaring.

Robbie was amazed to see his own feelings echoing back at him, and smiled that slow, sweet smile of his. "I love you too, Casey, believe me!" he whispered, kissing her again, feeling her respond, her kiss longer, serious and lingering, arousing him as he held her and pulled her onto his lap.

"Case, shall we go in the bedroom, it's more comfortable than this couch?" he whispered, and her answering grin was all the affirmative he needed. He stood up, with her still cradled to him, Casey giggling in delight as he effortlessly carried her across the room and into the bedroom, to slide her onto the bed, then sit down next to her.

Casey jumped up, slipping off her shirt and unbuttoning her jeans to wriggle them down, to stand in her bra and tiny panties. Robbie had pulled off his polo shirt, and looked at her frankly from his seated position, admiring her slim, neat figure, long legs and small waist. He held out his arms and she stepped into them, with him resting his head against her, his arms locked about her waist.

"I do love you, you know," he began, "I'm not just saying that because I want to...you know, again, with you. I realised when I watched you that I need someone, and of all the people I ever met, all the parties I went to, all the girls I ever met, or talked to, you're the only one I ever felt this way about. Now that I have you, I don't know how I'm ever going to let you go."

Casey smiled down at the top of his head, running her fingers gently though his hair as she listened to the truth from him, knowing that he was incapable of lying, that he hadn't learned how to.

"Robbie, darling, I love you too. I want to be with you, stay with you and keep you warm and safe, watch out for the wolves and keep them from your door. If you'll have me, I'll be yours, I promise."

Robbie looked into her eyes, seeing tears glimmering there even as she smiled at him, and pulled her down to kiss her, to wipe away her tears and hug her as tight as he dared. While he was hugging her a thought occurred, and he grinned as he reached up to unhook her bra, Casey shrugging it off to let her breasts into his view. He immediately began licking and sucking her nipples, remembering what she'd shown him, nibbling and biting the way she liked, drawing little gasps and sighs from her as he worked her up, Casey squirming against him. He liked the sensation of her hard rubbery nipples between his teeth and against his tongue, and he loved the little jumps and starts and giggles she gave when he rubbed, sucked or flicked those nipples.

She pulled away, her face and neck flushed, to pull him to his feet, unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down, eyes widening in appreciation at the tented bulge in the front of his boxers. Robbie kicked off his jeans and shoes, pulling Casey into him to kiss her while his hands roamed over her. She pushed him back down to sit on the bed, his hands going to her panty-clad rear, sliding into her panties to squeeze and fondle her butt-cheeks, revelling in the feel of them, taut, firm and springy. He slid her panties down, pulling her closer by those taut globes, returning his attention to her nipples, licking and nibbling while Casey sighed and gasped and giggled in appreciation.

He could feel himself getting bigger, his boxers bulging out even more, and finally Casey dropped to her knees, tugging at his shorts. Robbie lifted his hips so she could slide them down, smiling happily as his 7-inch penis popped into view, thick and engorged, the head already fully emerged, his shaft shiny and taut.

"Robbie," said Casey, "remember when I told you about some of those other things we could do?" He smiled, nodded. "Well, here's one of them, just for you. I promise you'll enjoy it, I know I will!"

With that, she leaned up and kissed the side of his shaft, his eyes widening at the sensation and the sight. She gently licked the shaft, making him start, and smiled at his reaction. Robbie closed his eyes as she licked further up along him, until she came to the crown, the sensation as she licked it making him open his eyes to watch. Casey licked and teased the head, sliding her tongue-tip gently into the little slit and hole, sweat breaking out on his face as she slid her lips over the end and began sucking, the sensation utterly delightful.

He was in a daze, this new thing was so good it was making his balls tighten and he could feel himself almost ready to orgasm again. Casey pumped his shaft as she sucked, head bobbing and mouth suctioning him, and when she looked up at him and smiled around his cock, he knew he was going to let go again.

"Uhh, Case, please...I'm going to...I'm...!" he stuttered, and she just looked at him, smiled and nodded. Robbie leaned back, hands on the bed behind him, feeling his sperm rising, and bucked his hips as the first bolt of spunk shot out of him, Casey swallowing as he shot again, and again, then once more, long spurts of sperm splashing against the back of her throat, she swallowing and pumping as he filled her mouth.

At last, his cock stopped shooting, and Casey stopped pumping, instead caressing and lightly squeezing his scrotum, the sensation calming and gentle after the climax just past, gently cleaning the tip of his penis with her tongue. Robbie slumped back on the bed, chest pumping like a bellows, heart racing, as she joined him on the bed, sliding next to him to kiss him and smile.

"So, I take it you enjoyed that!" she grinned, and he could only grin back, still unable to speak for lack of breath.

At last he was calm enough to speak. "What the hell was that, Case?" he asked.

"Robbie darling, that was a 'blow-job', oral sex. Boys can do it to girls, too, it 's only polite, really!" she giggled. "Some men love giving oral sex to girls, and vice versa, it's a very enjoyable experience for both!"

Robbie suddenly looked up, concern in his eyes. "Case, I want to do the same thing for you; could you show me how, sort of walk me through it, so I give you as much pleasure as you just gave me?" Casey looked at him in wonder, but not really surprised at the request. He really did want to pleasure her, his own nature demanding of him that he give as freely as he received.

"I'd love that, Robbie, I really would!" she smiled at him, and slid up the bed to lie down, holding her arms out to him. Robbie came to her, and they spent the next few minutes kissing and licking each other's lips, murmuring and touching, before Robbie began kissing her throat, making Casey close her eyes in pleasure. Robbie moved on down, kissing and sucking her nipples, making them stand up and thrum, excitement coursing through her as he stimulated her. He looked up for a second, seeking guidance on what to do next, and she gently urged his head further down, kissing her flat stomach, dipping his tongue in her navel and swirling it around, making her smile at the sensation.

Still watching her for hints, Robbie moved on down, licking and tasting her smooth skin, his tongue encountering her trimmed patch of silky-soft pubic hair, and enjoying the feel of the downy hairs against his tongue. As he moved his questing tongue ever further down, he encountered the lips of her sex, and the scent of her excitement, strange, tangy, fresh and appetising, and, on impulse, lapped at the lips of her vulva, denuded of any hairs, feeling the soft folds of flesh pulse and swell beneath his tongue. Her scent washed over him, awakening impulses and instincts from all the way back to the dawn of humanity, urging, driving him on.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers