Lost & Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey sighed and arched her back as soon as his tongue encountered her labia, and, startled, Robbie pulled back and looked up quickly, checking to see what he'd done wrong.

"No, don't stop, baby, you're doing just fine!" she murmured, gently caressing his face and opening her legs wider. Robbie dipped back down, and continued lapping at her, tasting her, feeling her labia slowly opening beneath his tongue, and lapping and slowly licking the pink exposed flesh, drawing more sighs and murmurs from her. As he lapped, he saw her clitoris emerging from its little hood, and, on impulse, licked it, pulling it into his mouth like a little fingertip, feeling it pulse and thrum beneath his tongue. Casey groaned and arched her back, murmuring "Yes, yes, like that, oh yes, Robbie, God, yes!" Encouraged, he licked and flicked it with his tongue, making her catch her breath and quiver, then sigh with delight.

Now that he'd found the centre of her arousal, Robbie concentrated on pleasuring her, enjoying the taste and smell of her, lapping and gently nibbling her clitoris with his lips, making her call his name as she shuddered and quivered, spurring him on. At last, stimulated beyond her ability to control her arousal any further, Casey groaned as her orgasm reared up and rolled over her, arching her back as her thighs clamped around his head, holding his still lapping tongue in place as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her, his continued licking and sucking adding more and more to the pleasure she was already experiencing, until at last the waves of pleasure died away, and she relaxed, her legs falling back to the bed, releasing hold of him.

"Was that how it's done? Was it good?" was his first anxious query, and Casey giggled softly. "Yes darling, that was perfect in every way!" Robbie grinned back at her, relieved that he'd managed to please her the way she'd pleased him. He slid back up the bed to Casey, into her open arms, and took with gratitude the kiss she offered him, holding him close, aware of his burgeoning erection.

"Baby, it looks like you're ready to go again!" she grinned at him, and he smiled back, moving into position between her legs, letting her guide him into her, and settling into the old, old rhythm, instinct and arousal helping him to make love to his woman without instruction this time, enabling him to concentrate on increasing her arousal and satisfaction.

If anything, the oral session had made him even more aroused and his cock felt like an iron bar, something Casey noticed as soon as he entered her, and her smile of satisfaction was all the encouragement he needed. Robbie pumped as Casey rose up to meet him, on an on, both increasing their speed and effort as their excitement grew, until, unable to contain it any more, their mutual orgasm flared and billowed through them, Casey groaning out loud as her vagina clenched and convulsed on his rock-hard cock, Robbie crying out in release as he pumped a great splash of semen deep into her, followed by another, and another, her convulsing vagina rippling and sucking at him, wringing him dry.

They both fell back, deeply satisfied, consumed by the afterglow, post-coital somnolence quickly claiming them, and they slept, holding each other close, no cares left in the world.

Casey woke to the sound of the bedside phone, momentary disorientation passing as she picked it up and passed it over to Robbie, sliding back down into the warmth of his arm, pulling herself close to his chest and listening to his heartbeat and his voice rumbling in his chest.

"Sure, bro, love to, of course, see you later. Want me to pick you up, or are you grabbing a cab? OK, see you in a couple; I've got a surprise for you. Yeah, you'll find out, I think you'll like it, both of you. Later."

Casey looked at him quizzically. "That was Joey, he's in on a flyby, he had a meeting in LA, and he decided to surprise me on his way home. Karen's with him, are you OK with that? Because I could always..." Casey put a finger over his lips. "Don't be so silly. Joey's your brother, and he needs to know about me -- unless you're ashamed of what we're doing? I'm not, but I do understand if you want me to make myself scarce or something while he's here; I'm not afraid to meet him; I need to apologise to him as well, you know!"

Robbie looked stricken. "Case, I could never be ashamed of you, I love you! I know you and Robbie had words, and I know it didn't go well the last time you spoke, but I need my family to know about you and me, especially now I know how you feel about me. Joey and Karen are family, and so are you, now, so it's time we acted like one!"

Casey stared at him for a second, then hugged him tight, holding him so close he could feel her heart beating against him, wondering again at her stupidity at letting this fabulous man-child go so easily all those years ago.

Robbie caressed her, taking away any apprehension she might be feeling, kissing the top of her head as she hugged him close, aware that her nearness was making him react. Casey also noticed, her hand sliding down to fondle his rapidly erecting cock, holding and squeezing him as he firmed-up, pumping him as her lips sought his out.

His erection was a solid bar of flesh in her hands, and his hands moved over her, caressing, fondling, sliding down her back to her buttocks, his fingers parting her cheeks and sliding between them, gliding over her tight little anus and sliding between her lips, making her gasp as he kissed her. Casey rubbed her pussy against him, holding his cock erect as she slid herself against it, frigging herself against him. She draped a leg over his lap and sat up on him, pulling herself tight against him, kissing him as she slid her clitoris along the length of his penis, masturbating against him.

Robbie slid down to lie on his back, Casey squirming and gyrating on top of him as she straddled him, finally leaning down to kiss him long and deep, then slowly pushing herself against his cock, taking him into herself, impaling herself on his steel-hard cock, her cunt walls stretching to accommodate him. When he was in her to the hilt, she began raising and lowering, riding him as she pumped and ground her clitoris against him on the down-stroke. She began gyrating her hips to rub the head of his penis against the neck of her womb, stimulating her cervix and working herself up as he began instinctively lifting to meet her, thrusting back into her.

His hands came around to clasp and hold her firm globular cheeks, the feel of her taut young muscles flexing and thrusting against him thrilling and sexy, with the knowledge that this was his woman and she would only ever do this with him enhancing the sexual charge for him. She pumped and shuddered above him, breath coming in hissing gasps, her hands flat on his solid abdomen as she pounded and ground herself on him, until at last, her climax broke.

"Oh, oh, ooooh, ooooh, GOD! I'm coming, oh God Robbie! Oooh yesss, oooh YESSS!" She screamed, shuddering as waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled and billowed through her, pounding at her senses, her eyesight blurring as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Robbie lost all control as her vaginal walls clamped down on him, rippling and sucking against his cock as she tossed like a flag in a gale on top of him, her head thrown back and nipples erect and throbbing. His hands clasped tight about her taut buttocks as he groaned in the extremity of his own orgasm, blasting jet after jet of hot semen into the heart of her, his head thrown back and eyes shut tight, his torso stiff and tense while his cock bucked and twisted like a live thing as it gave up its tribute to her, filling her with his seed.

After what seemed like an age, Casey slumped down onto him, her heart thudding in her chest, her lips seeking his, to kiss and thank him for being the loving, considerate, gentle man he was, had always been, if she had just looked, and for loving her enough to forgive her and let her into his life.

They lay back, enjoying the afterglow, feeling no need for conversation, the nearness of each other good enough for both of them just now. They lay in that place halfway between sleep and wakefulness, recovering their strength and resting after their exertions. Time slipped gently away, until Robbie stirred back to full alertness.

He nuzzled Casey, watching her smile in her semi-slumber, unable to explain fully to himself the depth of his feelings for this girl who'd come back into his life so suddenly, and opened up a whole new world for him, but he knew with rock-solid certainty that she was the one, the only one, and he'd never let her go. He was just beginning to feel the stirrings of arousal when the 'phone rang again. He answered and grinned.

"Sure thing, Meat-head, see you soon!"

He hung up and kissed Casey back to wakefulness. "Showtime, baby, better get dressed, Joey and Karen are on their way from the airport, so they'll be here in ten or fifteen minutes . Remember, I've got your back here, you just be who you are, they'll listen, I promise. Are you ready?"

Casey nodded apprehensively, but spoke resolutely. "If you and I are ever going to be together, I have to make it right with your family too. This is the only way, so yes; I'm ready to meet them!"