Lost & Found Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie looked away, embarrassed by the compliments, but Kat reached out and gently cupped his chin, turning his head to face her again.

"Baby, when you came to us, the first thing I saw was the man you were going to be, and I wasn't wrong about you; everything you are, everything you're going to be, it all comes from inside you, and what's in there is a fine, honest man who'll do everything it takes to keep his family safe, provided for, and happy, no matter what! Your father only ever thought of himself, of his own appetites and how best to feed them, and his children suffered and became casualties along the way; with you, it's the other way round; everything you'll ever be or do or achieve will only ever be for your family, for your children, so they too can be the best they could ever be; that's the difference between you and Steve, and it's a world of difference, believe me!"

She stroked his cheek fondly.

"You will always be my boy, just as you'll always be your mom Sarah's boy too, so I'm just a little biased when it comes to thinking about you, but I do know one thing for a solid fact; nothing of your father will ever intrude and interfere with your life with Casey; you're not made like him, and nothing of him is in you. Casey loves you because she can see that, she always could, you both fit together perfectly, and nothing of your father or his ways will ever come between you! Go home, Robbie, marry your girl, make her the happiest girl on the planet!"

Robbie glanced over at Frank, who nodded and smiled at him.

"Listen to her, Robbie, she's telling you the truth. We all know what a good husband and father you'll be, question is, do you believe it now?"

Robbie looked pensive for a moment, but no longer unsure or hesitant, before replying.

"Uncle Frank, I think I know what to do now, you answered all my questions, and gave me a lot to think about, but I think I'm ready now. Thank you, both of you, I love you both!"

Kat leaned her head against his shoulder for a moment, then pulled him closer and kissed him on the side of the neck, her favorite gesture of affection.

"And we love you too, baby! Now that's settled, you better take the girls out for pizza or they'll scream the house down, and I don't need that right now!"

*

Casey had just finished putting her son down for his nap when she heard Robbie come in, and was waiting for him with mixture of trepidation and relief. One look at his face told her all she needed to know; whatever Frank and Kat had told him seemed to have worked, his fears and worries had fallen away, and gone was that air of distraction and barely suppressed agitation; her boy was back, and she breathed a sigh of relief and a heartfelt prayer of thanks to Frank and Kat for pulling him out of the downward spiral he'd fallen into.

As he saw her, his face split into a giant grin, happy and delighted, happiness and restored good humor dancing in his eyes.

"Hey babe, wanna get married?" he grinned at her, catching her in a bear hug and squeezing her as she kissed him enthusiastically, before pulling back to look closely, searchingly in his eyes.

"Are you sure this is what you want, baby? I know why you went to see Frank, I know what's been on your mind, we don't have to, you know, not until you're completely sure..."

Robbie pulled her in close, his arms around her, holding her tight to him.

"I've never been surer of anything in my life, Case; I love you, and I seem to remember I once asked you to marry me; in fact, I'm sure I gave you a ring...!"

Case grinned and showed him her ring finger, Gramma Novak's engagement ring sparkling here.

"You mean this one here, baby?" she grinned in wide-eyed feigned innocence, before dissolving in soft peals of laughter.

Robbie's expression changed, suddenly serious.

"I'm sorry, Case, I should have been more honest with you, I should have told you a long time ago, but..."

Casey cut him short with a fingertip to his lips.

"It's okay, baby, I understand, no harm done, and now at least I get to marry you!"

Robbie grinned and kissed her, Casey kissing him back, sliding her tongue between his lips to lightly rub against his own. Robbie responded by sliding his hands down to cup and squeeze her ass, his hands curling around each curved sweet handful of her trim, taut little ass.

"Mmm, someone's feeling MUCH better!" she murmured, grinding her crotch against the bulge she could feel growing in the front of his jeans, Robbie kissing her harder as he gently pulled her buttocks apart, making her gasp at the sensation.

"Ooooh, that's nice! Let's go in the bedroom, baby, I have things I want to do to you!" she grinned as she licked his lips, Robbie responding by hoisting her up so she could wrap her long legs around his waist as he carried her into their room.

Once there, Casey slid off him, her fingers fumbling with the button of his jeans, as his were doing with hers. Robbie grinned happily as he unbuttoned her blouse, eyeing her trim figure appreciatively; her breasts were slightly larger than before little Robbie's birth, but still pert, firm and delectable, her waist was still narrow, her belly still flat and unlined, and her ass was still the taut, firm, twin hillocks he loved to squeeze and caress. Casey grinned at his scrutiny, well aware of the effect she was having on him. For her part, every chance she got to see and handle his toned, fit, muscular physique was time well spent, in her opinion.

As always, she wondered at his physical beauty; his perfectly proportioned body, well muscled without being heavy, kept in shape from the hours he and Joey still spent lifting weights and working out after work in the small employee's gym at the office, and it was always a source of amazement to her that nobody had captured him before she came looking for him, and along with her love for him was a deep and abiding sense of wonder that he'd fallen for her, of all the girls there were, and had given himself so completely to her.

Casey pulled off her blouse and pushed down her cut-off jeans, Robbie's eyes glinting at the sight of the pink lace thong she was wearing. Casey grinned and reached behind to unclip her bra, but Robbie pulled her close, squeezing her firm cheeks possessively with both hands as he ground against her before sliding his hands up to unhook and slip her bra off. As the cups fell away from her breasts, Robbie dipped down to catch a nipple between his lips, making her gasp at the sensation, a glow starting inside her as his hand slid around her to catch and gently squeeze her other nipple.

Casey wasn't idle, either; she could feel the size of the bulge behind his zipper, and as he nuzzled and squeezed her nipples, her hands were busy unbuttoning his shirt and pushing at the waistband of his jeans, eager to wrap around his sizeable cock. Robbie helped her by standing back and stripping off, Casey watching enthralled at the sight of his rippling physique, his handsome, smiling face, and that adorable wave of hair flopping forward, making her itch to smoothe it back.

When he was down to his shorts, the front tented-out some considerable way, Casey grinned and wrapped her arms around him, pulling her mons tight up against that tempting bulge, making him gasp at the sensation. As they kissed, she slid her hand down and into the back of his shorts, gripping and squeezing a rock-like buttock, all the while thinking to herself "God, what an ass, and it's mine, all mine!"

Robbie happily returned the favor, holding and fondling her as they kissed, his thumbs eventually hooking the sides of her thong and sliding them down. As Casey stepped out of the lacy wisp of material, Robbie's hands once again clenched her ass cheeks, this time gently probing and searching in that shadowed cleft between them, his fingers brushing her anus lightly before rubbing along the length of her slit.

Casey jumped, then melted against him with a soft groan as he found her pussy, and slipped two fingers into her moist slit from behind as he kissed her deeply. As they kissed, Casey began a slow, circular motion of her mons against his cock, and now it was Robbie's turn to gasp as she ground and slid against his tented cock. Casey broke their kiss, and slid to her knees in front of him, her fingers already tugging down his shorts. As the waistband slipped over his pulsating cock, it slipped forward, columnar, thick, and solid, 7 inches of perfectly sculpted flesh, hard as bone, and aching for her. Casey looked up at him with a rich, sexy smile on her face, and reached up to hold him, gently but insistently sliding her hand up and down his length, fondling his scrotum with the other, before slipping the end into her mouth and sucking gently.

Robbie gasped at the sensation of her hot mouth on him, his stomach muscles tightening and rippling involuntarily as Casey began to bob her head up and down on him, fucking his cock with her mouth as she squeezed him. Robbie had to try and not think about what she was doing, else he'd have filled her mouth there and then, caving-in to the avalanche of sensations and the arousal he was feeling. At last he could take no more, and gently disengaged from her, pulling back from her enticingly hot and talented mouth and helping her to rise.

Casey smiled and tugged him to the bed, pushing him down and straddling him, leaning down to kiss him, and impaling herself on him at the same time. Robbie's hands automatically clasped her firm ass-cheeks, holding her as he began to pump against her. Their movements took on the smooth, fluid rhythm of seals or dolphins sporting in calm seas, muscles and bodies melded together in perfect harmony as they moved together, their attention fixed on each other, their expressions rapt as they lost themselves in their dance, and finally gave themselves up to their mutual pleasure, the 'little death' catching them in a perfect moment of shared orgasm, every muscle, sinew, and heartbeat perfectly balanced against that of the other as they peaked in their moment of attainment, before sliding down into that trough of peace, and silence, and stilled motion on the other side.

The sound of their son laughing and gurgling in the other room finally brought them back to reality, and Casey reluctantly climbed off the bed to see to him, or at least, she tried to. Robbie pulled her back, pulling her down to sit next to him.

"Case, now that I've fixed my...problem, we really need to think about this whole "getting married" business; I spoke to mom, and Karen, and when you're ready, they want to take you shopping; mom's decided she's gonna be organizing our wedding, and she's got a vision of how it's going to be, so be prepared! Also, I'd like you to think about this; how about we wait until she's recovered from the birth, then have a dual wedding with your mom and Elio?"

Casey gaped, then flung herself at him.

"You'd do that? Really? Oh Robbie, thank you, thank you, I know mom will love the idea, thank you baby!"

Just after midnight, Casey was awakened by the phone. She answered sleepily, but was wide awake a in a few seconds as Elio told her that Angie had gone into labor and had been taken to O'Connor Hospital in San Jose. She shook Robbie awake, and while he dressed, Casey strapped the baby into his carrier and packed the baby-bag for him.

The cross-town and freeway traffic was light at that time of night, and they made good time, arriving at the hospital less than 40 minutes after receiving the call, to be met by a jittery Elio, and the news that Sarah and Steve were also on their way. Casey took little Robbie to see her mother, while Robbie took Elio to get some coffee into him and calm him down.

Angie was in no danger; her pregnancy had been entirely normal, so the Obstetrician was unconcerned, even though she was almost three weeks early; his attitude was that the estimated Due-Date always had two weeks or more leeway, because of the inaccuracy in calculating when conception actually occurred, and in his opinion, three weeks early was as normal as three weeks late; that was enough calm Elio's fears, although impending new-father jitters were still there, naturally enough..

Sarah and Steve arrived soon after, with little Caitlin in her carrier, and now the family was all there, awaiting the arrival of Angie's daughter, Casey's new sister.

Robbie offered to watch over the babies while Casey went into her mother, but Casey decided that she'd let Elio share this with his partner. It still gave Casey a small twinge now and then that Robbie still hadn't found a way to connect with Angie, his biological mother, not even in the most superficial way; as far as he was concerned, she was just plain 'Angie', his business partner's wife, and his prospective mother-in-law. Even though he was intellectually aware that she was his real mother, for Robbie there was only one Mom, and Sarah was it; after Sarah came Caitlin Novak, his beloved Aunt Kat, and there was no room in that particular niche for anyone else.

So while Robbie and Sarah sat and talked and watched their respective children, Steve and Casey nervously paced, both of them wearing a groove in the waiting area carpet. At last Casey could stand it no longer.

"I'm going in there, babe; she's my mom, and she needs me too!"

Robbie grinned at her tone, and nodded his head in the direction of the Obstetrics Unit.

"Go on, Case, you're making me dizzy with all that pacing! We'll wait here, she probably does need you right now, go to her."

Casey shot him a grateful smile and spoke to the Charge Nurse, who took her away to get her gowned-up. Robbie, Sarah and Steve settled down to wait for their newest family member to make her appearance.

At 4:45 A.M., Casey poked her head through the door of the delivery room.

"Guys, she's beautiful! You have to see her, she looks just like Mom, God, she's so gorgeous! Wait a few minutes, then you can come in one at a time!"

Robbie nudged Sara, who came awake with a start, indicating she go in first. The first thing Sarah saw was how tired Angie looked; healthy or not, this had really taken it out of her, and she was muzzy with exhaustion; she may have borne two children before, but that had been nearly 25 years ago, and she'd been a lot more resilient then; now, she was feeling every second of her 43 years, and she looked like exactly like a woman who'd just been through several hours of agonising labor, but she still had enough strength and composure to smile and beckon Sarah closer.

"Sarah, thank you for being here. I'd like you to meet your niece, Sarah Caitlin Vargas; Sarah Caitlin, this is your Aunt Sarah, say hello!"

Sarah's eyes filled at the compliment, the last fragments of hurt from the old days finally disappearing at the olive branch Angie held out to her. Sarah held out her arms.

"May I?"

Angie smiled and passed her daughter to Sarah, who took her and looked in rapt wonder at the newest member of the clan. Casey was right; she did look like Angie, and a lot like Casey, as well.

"Hello, baby," whispered Sarah, brushing the tiny forehead with a gentle kiss, "welcome to your family! I have a gift for you; when I was young, my name was Sally; now it's time to pass the name on, so I'm giving it to you, because it belongs in our family; it's your turn to keep it now, baby!"

Angie smiled wistfully as Sarah handed the baby back to her.

"I wish I'd been able to call you Sally back then; thank you for such a special gift, Sarah, I know how much it means to you!"

And that was the moment when the two women finally became true family, after a lifetime of being on opposite sides of the fence.

Angie asked Sarah to sit for a moment, as she had something to ask her. Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and waited to hear what Angie had to say.

"Sarah, Casey told me that she and Robbie have finally worked things out, and they want to be married as soon as possible. Elio and I, we want to get married too, and Casey suggested we have a double-wedding. I know Casey would like Frank to give her away, what I want to ask is, will you ask Joey if he'll give me away? I don't have anyone, and..."

Once again Sarah's eyes brimmed as she smiled and leaned down to kiss Angie on the cheek.

"Of course he will, he'll be proud and honored to do that for you, I promise you!"

*

All eyes were on the two couples at the altar rail; the groom's in black suits and crisp white shirts, the brides in voluminous white dresses and long flowing veils, and the bridesmaids, two tall, striking redheads, in simple long gowns of teal-green, the objects of attention of every young man in the church. Robbie and Casey said their vows, followed by Angie and Elio, no modern, New-Age poetry, rather those that had been said for generations, as sanctioned by church rite, traditional and heartfelt, while the congregation looked on in rapt attention.

Sarah and Karen watched the children, little Joey, young Robbie, Caitlin, and now little Sarah, as their parents partook of the Sacrament of Marriage. Joey had given Angie away, Kat acting as her Matron of Honor, while Morag and Moira had been both women's bridesmaids, and true to her wishes, Frank had given Casey away, as proud as though he was actually her father.

Sarah was so wrapped up in watching her boy get married that her attention momentarily wandered, only catching from the corner of her eye someone standing behind the pew where all four baby carriers were lined up. Suddenly Karen gave a cry and slumped sideways, As she turned in shock, seeing Karen slide off the bench onto her knees, she felt a blow to her face, the shock making her cry out, seeing a blurry shape lifting baby Sarah's carrier. She shook her head to clear it, to see a shocking sight; Steve Dolan holding little Sarah's baby-carrier, his face twisted in a horrifying sneer of mingled hate and triumph, and Karen sprawled over the three remaining baby-carriers, blood pouring from her split lip, desperately protecting the other three children with her body.

Robby and Elio both turned at the sound of her cry, their faces also shocked, seeing Dolan with Angie's baby in his grasp, one hand holding the baby-carrier, the other holding a retractable utility knife near her.

Casey found her voice first.

"NO! No Dad, what are you doing? Put her down, you sick bastard!" she screamed, attempting to reach her father. Robbie held her back, realising their father had lost whatever tenuous grip he had on sanity, his expression showing nothing but animal hatred and rage.

"You fuckers took everything from me, everything I had, my wife, you and all those bitches, they all lined up after you fuckers destroyed me, they took everything you left me, everything! Let's see how you like losing everything!"

Elio was raging, fear for his daughter and outrage flickering across his face. Frank and Steve having to use all their strength to hold him back, recognising they were confronted with a madman, a madman who had nothing to lose, and had a vulnerable child in his grasp.

Kat watched in horrified silence, terrified for the babies still strapped in their carriers on the church bench, waiting for the opportunity to edge her way to where Karen was kneeling with her arms around the three remaining baby-carriers, her eyes burning with anger, hatred, and contempt as she glowered at Steve Dolan.

"You took everything from me, Angel, you destroyed me, you made my daughter hate me, now my business is gone, my house is gone, everything's gone, and it's all your fault; but now, now I get to pay you back, now I have your little bastard, this little bitch's bastard is gonna die, what are you gonna do? Fuck you, fuck all of you, this is all your fault, you brought this on yourself, you fucking whore, you and your fucking whore daughter!"

1...345678