Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger growled, "Bernice, you slut, I'm going to get out and I'll get you."

Bernice shot back at him, "Only if I'm stupid and stay where you can find me."

Two of the investigators carried Roger out of earshot.

"What about this time," he asked.

"Just about the same thing but it wasn't raining. Seth and Kim fed us and washed us and tended to our wounds. They gave us clothes to wear and put us in a sleeping bag. I don't know if they stayed up all night or not. I do know that Roger was about halfway between the tent and the fire this morning."

He looked at me, "Well Seth?"

"No we didn't both stay up all night. I took the first watch and Kim watched from about three on."

Stevens came over and said, "Sir I think you should hear this." He held out his radio.

"Who is it?"

"Sir it's the two girls in the watchtower up on Aspen Butte. They were watching the whole thing, even before the flare last night."

He took the radio and walked out of hearing range.

Kent said, "It looks really good for you and Kim. They reported that Kim backed up all the way to the lake with Lenny following. They report Roger holding a big pistol to your head, Seth. Basically they confirm everything you've been telling us. I was worried that you two had collaborated on a story or at least that the investigators would think you had. There's no way you could have made it up with the girls." He looked slyly at me. "Why do you think they were watching you so much?"

Kim came over and backed into my arms. She smiled, "Because we gave them such a good show every evening."

"What do you mean a show?" he asked.

"Every night Seth strips me and gives me a sponge bath then I strip him and bathe him. We go into the tent naked. We are fairly sure the girls in the tower watch us every night. I find it exhilarating."

I laughed, "That's my girl! The exhibitionist!"

Bernice said, "You wash him every night!"

Kim smiled, "Yeah, I really love it."

I looked and Kent had a funny look on his face. He was looking at Bernice. She caught him and blushed bright red.

After the investigators finished the head investigator said, "We have a problem. We are two animals short of what's needed to get everyone out."

There was dead silence. Finally, Kim spoke, "I'll walk out with Seth."

He said, "But you've been injured."

She looked him in the eye. "It doesn't matter as long as I'm with him. I can count on him to look out for me."

The head investigator looked at me and said, "Well?"

I answered, "I have no problem hiking out but Kim has been knifed in the thigh and in the shoulder in the last twenty-four hours. I expect one of you brave rangers to hike out beside me while she rides his horse."

Stevens said, "I'll do it. I'll lead Bosco and she can ride. Mr. McKenzie is right."

I packed up the camp and made sure the campsite was clean and the fire was fully out. Then I shouldered my pack. Stevens offered to carry part of it but I refused. It was a lot lighter than the load I packed in. We started down the trail. I was walking beside Kim as she sat on Stevens' horse. He was on the other side holding the reins.

We made pretty good time until we were over halfway to the trailhead. I heard the thunder of hooves. I swung the pack off as I turned around and sure enough Roger was loose, spurring his mule for all he was worth, down the trail. The investigator who had been holding his reins was just getting started. I heaved the pack up in front of Roger and cleanly knocked him off the mule.

He landed flat on his back and started screaming. I ignored him and picked up my pack.

The investigator rode up and dismounted. "Now what are we going to do!" He glared at me.

I said, "You're the one who lost him. Why are you mad at me?"

He said, "We need to get him down and into court and we've lost a mule!"

I said, "No problem. Handcuff key." I held out my hand.

When he put the key in my hand I walked over to Roger, who was still screaming about his back and uncuffed one hand. I rolled him over and put my knee in the middle of his ass. With a little coercion I got him to give me his other hand and I cuffed his wrists behind his back. I tied a rope to the chain between the cuffs and pulled Roger to his feet.

I handed the key and the rope to the investigator. "Now he walks. If he slows down hit him in the back with the free end of the rope." I winked at the investigator and picked up my pack again. We started down the mountain.

Shortly another investigator rode up beside me. "What about the mule?"

I smiled, "Hell the mule is probably half way back to his barn. That is if he hasn't stopped to chew on some nice tender fresh grass. I wouldn't worry about the mule, they're stubborn not stupid."

Sure enough about a mile down the trail the mule was off in a little meadow eating his fill. Kent Stevens handed me the reins to his horse and calmly walked over to the mule and picked up the rope. He gave a slight tug and the mule followed him back to the trail.

Roger said, "Good now I can ride again."

The investigator said, "No you still walk. Mr McKenzie can put his pack on the mule."

Roger started to protest but the investigator started whirling the free end of the rope until it made a whistling sound. I tied my pack on the mule's saddle and tried to trade the reins of Kent's horse for the rope on the mule's harness.

He said, "Naw. We're just fine the way we are." I walked beside Kim the rest of the way down the trail holding the reins of the horse she was riding.

When we got to the trail head the lead investigator laid into Kent. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Letting a suspect have the reins to your horse? No wonder you're still a Ranger. No common sense. And making an injured man walk while the mule carries a pack! ..."

Kent exploded, "ENOUGH!" When the Lieutenant got over his shock Kent continued. "First of all, the reason Roger Maynard is walking is because he tried to escape on that mule. The only reason we're not hunting all over these mountains for him is because Seth McKenzie heaved his pack at him and knocked him off the mule as he was escaping from YOUR investigator. At that point we had no choice but to make him walk. We found the mule a scant mile from here. The easiest thing to do was to let the mule carry the pack. If he wanted to Mr. McKenzie could have tried to escaped when I retrieved the mule but he didn't. He waited calmly and helped get the pack on the mule. He and Ms. Noland have been nothing but cooperative. After talking to the fire spotters you know damn well he's not a suspect. Even when he fired the flares he shot them over the lake to keep from setting off a forest fire. I don't know how you managed to become a Lieutenant but it sure wasn't because of common sense! Now let's get on with what we have to do."

The lieutenant and all of the investigators stood around in stunned silence.

Kent Stevens waited a short while and then took charge. "Morrison, Maynard goes with you. Strap him face down in the back seat. Jordan, Ms Petrov goes with you. Restrain her in the passenger side rear seat. I'll take Ms Brown with me. Mr McKenzie and Ms Noland will follow us to the ranger station in his car. Johnson will drive Mr. Maynard's car to the station. The rest of you will follow with the horses and mules." He tossed me the keys to my Subaru and took Bernice toward his car. I helped Kim off the horse, put my pack in the car and waited. I noticed that Bernice was in the passenger side rear seat and restrained.

What I didn't know is that Kent was quietly apologizing to her. "I'm sorry but it has to be this way for appearances sake. I don't think..."

Bernice interrupted him, "I understand. Let's just get to where we're going and thank you."

"Thank me for what!"

"Thank you for helping Mr. McKenzie and Kim. Thank you for bandaging my hand. I'm really starting to hurt without the pills. I need to get something soon. Sasha is probably going ape shit right now. She gets really quiet and then she just explodes."

"Thank you Bernice." He closed the door and went to warn Jordan.

Chapter 7 - Into Court

When we got to the ranger station, Lieutenant Simmons arranged for the prisoners to be taken to the hospital in Medford. He looked at me long and hard before he asked, "Can I trust you to follow us to the hospital?"

I said, "Yes. Kim needs her wounds cleaned by professionals."

I followed him to Medford and parked the car in the hospital parking lot. Kim and I followed him into the emergency room. Roger was seen first. They handcuffed him to the gurney. They took Kim next. She threw a hissy fit until they let me into the room. From behind the curtain we could hear Sasha winding up. We could also hear Bernice moaning.

The nurse said, "Jesus what a racket. What is their problem?"

Kim quietly said, "I know them. They're hooked on drugs and are probably having withdrawal pains."

"Jesus! Do you know what they're hooked on?"

Kim shook her head, "No but Lieutenant Simmons has a bottle of the pills. I know I had a really hard time of coming off them."

She said, "That must be an interesting story honey. Excuse me for a minute."

We could hear her talking to the Lieutenant. Finally he gave in and let her have two pills.

We heard Bernice say, "Please just half a pill. I'm trying so hard to stop."

Within three minutes the moaning and screaming stopped.

The nurse returned shortly. She said, "Thanks honey. We really don't need someone detoxing in the emergency room."

The nurse carefully cleaned and rebandaged Kim's wounds. She asked, "Interesting wounds, how did you get them?"

Kim told her in about Lenny attacking her.

The nurse asked, "How did you get away from him?"

Kim sighed, "I didn't get away exactly. He backed me into a corner and I shot him. I killed him. The second wound is from Sasha. She went bonkers up in the woods and tried to kill me for the pills she thought I had. She's the really noisy one out in the waiting room."

The nurse said, "You poor thing. How did you get hooked on the pills?"

"Roger and Lenny, the one I killed, made me a whore and beat me regularly. The pills made the pain go away. They hooked us on them to control us."

"Sugar, how did you ever get off them?"

"I was scared. Sasha almost died from an overdose. I forced myself to do with less and less. When I was almost off them entirely I saw my chance and ran."

She looked at me, "Who's this then?"

Kim looked at me and smiled, "He's the man who saved me. I ran away into the woods. I fell off the trail and sprained my ankle, really bad. Seth heard me and carried me straight up a steep slope to the trail. Then he made a contraption and dragged me a couple of miles to the lake where he was going to camp. He fed me and washed me and treated the welts from Roger's whip. He taught me how to fish and how to shoot. Because of him I was able to save myself from Lenny. He's the best! The very best!"

The nurse looked at me and said, "If you say so. Who ever treated those knife wounds did a great job. I'm going to give you some antibiotics but it's just a precaution. Take them anyway, okay?"

Kim nodded, "Yes, I'll take the pills. Seth treated my wounds up at the lake. I told you he was the best!"

The nurse said, "What are you a Boy Scout or something?"

Kim answered for me, "He used to be but now he's a white knight rescuing damsels in distress."

The nurse smiled and shooed us out of her cubicle.

No one was around so I asked where the Lieutenant had gone. They didn't know at the admittance desk so we sat and waited. After about two hours one of the inspectors found us and took us to the Lieutenant.

He said, "I have rooms for you at the Holiday Inn. Francis will take you over there. We need to be in court at ten tomorrow morning."

I asked, "Is there a restaurant nearby? Kim and I are both hungry."

"Yeah there's a Denny's in the same block. Francis has vouchers."

We turned around and a woman about mid thirties, wearing a severe dress suit, introduced herself as Francis. We followed her to the hotel where she gave each of us a room key card and vouchers for supper and breakfast.

She was shocked when Kim handed her room key card back. Kim said, "I'm sleeping with Seth. I don't need a room"

Francis looked exasperated, "That's not proper!"

Kim said, "I've slept with him for most of the last two weeks. One more night won't make any difference."

Francis just shook her head until I took my cardkey and the vouchers from her. "Good night, Francis," I said. I picked up my pack and Kim and I walked to the door.

Francis followed and asked, "You won't reconsider?" She held out the other key card.

I looked at the room number, it was an adjoining room. I opened my door and stepped inside. There was an adjoining door to Kim's room. I said, "If it will make you feel better..." I opened Kim's room and showed her inside.

Francis said, "Thank you. Now I can truthfully tell them you entered separate rooms." She smiled a wicked smile at me and left.

I entered my room and opened the door to Kim's room. As it swung open Kim stepped into my arms.

She giggled, "What a silly charade! Can we go eat? I'm starving!"

We went to the Denny's and had a good filling meal. Kim made sure I sat next to her in the booth. We talked quietly while we ate. I told Kim about my day job as a Network engineer. She told me about her teaching degree and how she missed the children. After eating we went back to her room. It was the bigger of the two.

Kim pulled me into the shower. "You're a little whiff after hiking down the mountain with that load on your back." She gently started washing me. When I was completely clean she handed me the wash cloth and her shampoo.

She giggled, "This is one of the few times we've washed each other without an audience. I wonder how the girls are doing in their tower?"

~~~~~

Jill gave a big sigh, "It's going to be pretty dull now that they're gone." She walked over to Megan and put Megan's hand on her breast. She dropped her hand and stood with her head bowed waiting for Megan to make a move.

Megan stood for a minute and then a smile spread on her face as she looked at the top of her friend's head. She softly said, "Really Jillie? ... Take your shirt off for me."

Jill slowly gathered the hem of her tee and pulled it slowly over her head. She was also so excited that she could almost smell her own arousal. She just stood in front of Megan holding the shirt in one hand.

Megan ran her hand lightly up Jill's belly and cupped her breast. She gently teased her nipple. "Is this what you want Jillie? Does it make you horny Jillie? Did the campers make you horny Jillie?"

Jill stuttered, "Yes ... yes M... yes Mistress. The campers made me horny but you made me even hornier yesterday. It's been so exciting watching the two of them these last two weeks. May I serve you Meg? Please!"

Megan felt her juices leaking down her thighs. She'd had some fantasies about having sex with another girl, even with Jill but she never expected anything to come from them. After the previous two weeks she wanted to explore her fantasies even more. She smiled at her submissive friend, "I'll help you Jillie. Fold your shirt and take off your skirt. You're going to be nude for me the rest of the day." She boldly fondled both of Jill's breasts and stroked her very hard long nipples.

When Megan stopped caressing her Jill let out a breath that was half sigh and half shudder. She whispered, "Yes Meg," and quickly stripped off her skirt and folded her clothing. She could feel the dampness between her thighs. She could smell herself and felt the coolness as she spread her legs slightly to give Megan free access to her pussy. She stood waiting with her arms at her sides.

Megan stepped close to her and gently fondled Jill's pussy. "Ummm, so wet! Are you excited little subbie?" Without waiting for an answer, Megan gathered a handful of Jill's hair and started a soft kiss.

As the kiss lengthened Jill brought her hands up and gently placed them behind Megan's head. When Megan finally ended the kiss Jill answered her. "Yes Mistress, I'm very excited!"

"That's good Jillie because you've excited me. Now help me undress so you can worship me properly."

Jill panted, "Yes Mistress," and started unbuttoning Megan's dress.

Megan stroked Jill's hair. "Jillie, remember, I want you to call me Meg. Not Mistress. I don't want to be embarrassed if we slip."

Jill smiled, "Yes Meg, just as you want." She pulled the dress off Megan's shoulders and dropped it to the floor. When Megan stepped out of the dress Jill folded it neatly and placed it on Megan's dresser.

Megan kissed Jill on the forehead. "That's good, Jillie." She opened her lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of black panties and pulled them on. "These are my 'Mistress' panties. You are my personal bitch when I'm wearing them. You can recognize them because they have no crotch."

Jill gasp, "Meg! Where did you get those?"

Megan giggled, "I snuck into one of the Adult shops and bought a pair to try out. I blushed like I was on fire when I took them up to pay. I was also so wet I had to wring out the panties I was wearing when I got home. ... I was that excited!"

"God Meg! You're so brave!"

Megan said, "Maybe so but it's really exciting. Now I want you to lick me until we have to take our next observation." She sat on her bed and spread her legs.

Jill knelt down immediately and pulled Megan's hips toward her. Without any hesitation Jill planted her face in Megan's crotch and started licking. She didn't really know what she was doing so she was licking as fast as she could.

Megan put her hands on Jill's head. "Jillie, slow down and lick me lighter, especially on my clit!"

Jill slowed down and Megan said, "That's better. Lick me like you'd want to be licked. Make it slow and sensual. Get me hornier and use your fingers in my pussy. Start with just one."

Jill did as she was told and found that it was much better for her too. She started slowly slipping one finger in and out of her friend. She had a serene feeling wash over her as she made love to her best friend.

Both girls were lost in a warm dreamy trance as Jill serviced Megan. Jill had worked her way up to three fingers in her friend's pussy when Megan groaned, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" and squeezed her thighs shut, trapping Jill's head and hand.

Her orgasm over Megan's thighs flopped to the sides and Jill slowly pulled her fingers out of her friend. Jill had just started to lick the juices off her fingers when the kitchen timer went off. Megan gasp, "Jill you take the observation. I don't think I can stand up yet."

Jill smiled and started scanning the area. "Yes Meg." She had a big smile on her face, a face covered with her friend's secretions.

Megan said, "Thanks Jillie. Next time it's your turn."

Jill didn't know what that meant until after she completed the report. Megan led her to her bed and settled herself between Jill's soft trim thighs. Megan started licking and sucking on Jill's tits and using her fingers in Jill's pussy. Jill collapsed back on her pillows and just let the feelings flow over her. She was amazed at how loved she felt. She soon had a screaming orgasm and lay on her cot letting her mind drift in a warm soft place. She knew what Megan meant when she vaguely heard the timer go off and Megan pulled away to take the observation.

When the observation had been called in Jill bounced off her bed and said, "Jesus, Meg! Now I know what you meant. I couldn't have moved if the tower had been on fire. Thank you so much that was so wonderful!" Jill put her hands on Megan's hips and slowly started licking her juices off Megan's face.

Megan took over the encounter by grasping the back of Jill's neck and pulling her into a long kiss. When they broke apart Megan whispered, "We need to finish our chores now and then we need to relax and study or read. You could become addictive." She licked Jill's face once and stepped back. Jill nodded with a big smile on her face and started pumping water up from the well to begin washing the windows. They both washed the outside windows in the nude. Megan took off her crotchless panties because she wanted an overall tan. The outside done they washed the inside windows, did the dishes and generally cleaned the entire interior of the tower.