Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers

I kissed her, "No, it's not strange. Now you know how to defend yourself. You know when to start shooting and when you have time to wait. Now let's fix supper."

After supper I put stakes all around the camp about forty to fifty feet from the camp. I strung cord to the stakes about nine inches off the ground. The tripwire was connected to aluminum pans so they would make a racket when the tripwire was disturbed.

She asked what I was doing. I explained that usually this was used to warn me when an animal prowled into camp. I said, "In this case I'm expecting the animals to be Roger and Lenny."

She looked at me and nodded, "I see."

After that we had a good evening. Kim insisted I rest while she cleaned up. After that we went down to the lake and just sat together and made out until it got dark.

Back in camp Kim stripped down. She insisted on stripping me and giving me a sponge bath before we went to bed. She nodded toward the fire lookout tower as she handed me the wash cloth with a smirk, "The girls need their night time show."

After I finished washing her we went to bed, naked.

This time she turned to face me, "Seth, will you take me please. I want you inside me." She ran her hand down my flank and lightly grasp my cock.

"Jesus Kim, you're making it hard to refuse you."

Before I could kiss her she asked, "Don't you want me? What am I doing wrong?"

This time I did kiss her. "Kim you misunderstood me, I do want you. I just don't want to hurt you. I know I won't hurt you physically but I don't want to hurt you psychologically. I don't know where I stand with you, long term."

She snuggled closer and released my cock. "Seth, Roger has hurt me far worse physically and psychologically than you ever could. You're the only thing keeping me from falling to pieces. Seth, I think I'm falling in love with you. From the first second I met you, you've done everything you could to protect me and keep me safe. You could use all that rope you bought and tie me up and I'd be free as a bird because I trust you with my life. You've shown me several times that I can trust you. Even bringing me back up here was to protect me." She kissed me.

"What if I told you I was falling for you too and it scares me spitless. We barely know anything about each other. I was married and she left me because she said I didn't satisfy her needs. It hurt me really bad. I guess I'm gun shy now."

She tucked her head under my chin. "You're right we don't know much about each other. You know I was a whore. I wasn't a crack whore but it was only a matter of time with Roger before I would have been. Before that I was a school teacher. I can never go back to that because I have convictions for prostitution. Roger ruined that for me. All I need to know about you is that you saved me and have stood by me this past week. That may seem pretty shallow but I'm willing to become your slave if that's what you want. I want to give all of myself to you, for you to do whatever you want with me."

"What if I want to turn you back into a whore?"

"You're my master, who do you want me to fuck first? I'll do it."

"I'm not sure what you mean when you say I'm your master."

"I'm a submissive. Do you know what that means?"

"That you'll submit to another person, do as they command?"

"Exactly! I was fine until Roger got his hooks into me. I sort of had my father as a master until I graduated from college. He never did anything sexual but he told me what to do at every step. I was sort of adrift when I was a teacher. Even at the school there were rules, a lot of rules. They made me feel like the principal was controlling me and I was good with that. It was after school that gave me problems. I didn't have anyone to tell me what to do in my free time. Then I met Roger and he took control of me. We got married and he made me leave school in the middle of the year. I don't know what to think now that I know that my marriage to him is a fake. Now I'm adrift again. I'm looking to you for guidance. Take charge of me, please."

"But I've never given you commands."

She drew back and looked at me. "Oh yes you have. This afternoon you ordered me to learn how to shoot and I did because you commanded it. I'm afraid of guns but doing what you ordered me to do made me feel good and safe."

"I'm not sure I understand. You were awfully aggressive that afternoon after they took Roger away."

"I know. I was desperate. I needed to get you to take care of me. To control me. To bind you to me in some way."

"What if I don't want you as a whore?"

"I'd be overjoyed. I don't want to be a whore. I want to belong to one person, I prefer a man, and to be his exclusively."

"What if I take you and later marry someone else?"

"I'd hope I could be a sub for both of you. At the very least I'd hope you'd find me another good master."

"What if I'm not a good master?"

She looked at me with her mouth half open and that morphed into a shy smile. "After everything you done for me this past week? I can't believe you'll be a bad master."

I sighed, "Kim, I want you too. In the worst way."

"Command me, Seth. Tell me what to do."

"I want a blow job."

"At once sir," she exclaimed! She threw back the top sleeping bag and whipped around. She was licking my cock almost before I finished asking.

She gently took my cock in her hand and started licking the shaft up toward the head. She barely touched me with her hand but it was almost more exciting than her tongue. She worked her way up the shaft and took the head in her mouth lapping at it like a lollypop.

I groaned, "Jesus Kim, that's good."

She pulled off and said, "Thank you Seth. Talk to me, tell me what you like." She went back down on my cock and started fondling my balls as she sucked me further into her mouth.

Slowly, ever so agonizingly slowly she took all of my cock in her mouth. After awhile she went all the way down on my shaft she licked my balls and then pulled off far enough so she could breath. She tongued the head of my dick as she took several deep breaths and then started her slow sword swallowing act with my cock again. When she got all the way down she started swallowing, massaging my cock with her throat.

I groaned and looked down my body. She was staring up at me as she sucked her way back up to the head of my cock. Above her head I could see her waist flare out into her magnificent ass. She was on her knees. I could also see the welts on her lower back and the top of her ass. At least they looked like they were healing. All the while I was talking to her about what felt good and what was great. About the third time she swallowed my dick I couldn't take it any more. I groaned, "I'm coming Kim, I'm coming now!"

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth and she swallowed every time I shot a load into her mouth. She pulled completely off my cock and swallowed once more. "Yummy! I like the taste of your cum," she exclaimed. She then crawled up my limp body and put her head on my shoulder.

I lay there for a couple of minutes, recovering. Finally, I whispered, "I wish I knew what I've done to deserve and angel like you."

Kim snuggled close and whispered, "You rescued me. I could have been the flaming bitch from the seventh level of skank hell but you didn't hesitate. You saved my life. That's plenty for you to deserve me and whatever I can do to please you."

"God I'm glad you feel that way. I hope I can continue to be worthy of you." I couldn't keep my eyes open and the next thing I knew it was morning. When I opened my eyes I was staring into Kim's eyes from about six inches.

"Seth, I love watching you sleep. Good morning," she said.

I realized that I'd fallen asleep in the middle of making love to her. Crestfallen, I said, "Kim, I'm so sorry that I didn't get to give you an orgasm. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you."

She kissed me, "It's fine... really. You did so much work hauling all the gear up here. I'm glad I could help you relax." She giggled, "besides, I'm sure you'll make it up to me. Now would you like some coffee? I started the fire and the coffee is hot."

"You did!" I exclaimed. "And you said you didn't know anything about camping. How did you learn to start a fire?"

"From watching you, silly. I watched how you made those 'fir sticks'. It took me several tries to get enough of them right but I got the fire started with one match!"

I kissed her. "I'd love a cup of coffee."

She scooted out of the tent and I pulled my clothes on. By the time I got outside she had the coffee ready, just the way I liked it. I took a sip, "Very good! I see you watched how I fixed my coffee too."

She just smiled and pulled out some freeze-dried packets. "Would you like scrambled eggs with ham or sausage for breakfast" she asked.

I chose ham and watched as she carefully reconstituted the eggs and some potatoes. She proved to be a very good camp cook. She positively beamed when I told her so.

She handed me the fishing rod. "Here, you go catch supper, I'll clean up here and join you in a bit.

I went down to the lake and threw a lure in the water but was lost in thought about Kim. "God she's cheerful this morning. I wonder what that's about. What am I going to do after the week is up. I'm responsible for making sure she shows up in court but I don't know if she has a home to go to or if she has any money for food and rent. What does she expect? Does she expect to go home with me?" I smiled to myself. There were much worse fates to contemplate.

She came down to the lake to get some fresh water when I got a hit on my line. Kim sat down and leaned against my shoulder as I fought the fish. It seemed to be a big one with lots of fight.

As I was fighting the fish Kim said, "Seth, I know it's a lot to take in that I'm submissive. I know you don't really understand what that means. Please ask me questions. I'll be happy to tell you what you want to know."

I nodded, "Okay, why were you so happy this morning. I didn't satisfy you last night."

"Because I got to serve you, that satisfied me. It's part of my submissive nature. I get pleasure out of serving you, I feel like you're my master now. I was happy because you were happy. I'm happy now because you seem to be happy."

I landed about a four pound trout. I looked at her. "I am happy. I'm sitting in the middle of nature with one of her most beautiful works."

"It's a very nice fish."

I hooked the trout to the stringer and dropped it in the water. "Not the fish, you. You're beautiful. I'm amazed that you want to be with me. You do want to be with me don't you?"

She flowed into my arms. "Of course I want to be with you! You make me feel safe and cherished. More than that you excite me!" She pulled me into a long soft kiss. "And you kiss so well... mmm!"

"No better than you do. God that was nice. ... Kim, what do you want to do when we go back to civilization? Not what you think I want to hear, not what you expect to happen. What do you want to do in the best of all possible worlds?"

She flipped her lure out into the lake and waited until I cast. "You ask such easy questions. In the best of all possible worlds you'll take me home with you and let me be your slave."

I asked, "My sex slave?"

"Your everything slave. Sex, sewing, cleaning your home, cooking for you, washing the dishes, bathing you and most of all sleeping with you."

I smiled a quirky smile. "Why, most of all sleeping with me?"

"Because I can relax when I'm sleeping with you. I don't fear anything. You'd think I'd have a hard time sleeping out in the woods like we are but when you hold me I totally relax and have no fears. I've had more sleep since you've found me than I had in the entire month before. I feel safe and I don't hurt any more."

"You know that having a sex slave is a fantasy that most men have some time during their lives but I don't want to beat you."

"I don't want you to beat me either. I need you to command me. If I do something wrong I need to be punished to correct my bad behavior but I don't want to be whipped just to be whipped. ... Seth, will you share me with your friends?"

"So if I asked you to strip? ... "

She popped up and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Kim, stop. I was just asking a question, not giving you a command." She sat back down beside me and picked up her pole. I continued, "I don't have any friends that I'd share you with. I'm a jealous, selfish bastard. I'd keep you all to myself."

She smiled and kissed me again. "I like that. I really want to be exclusive to one master." She paused before asking, "Master, would you take another submissive besides me?"

"Why would I want anyone else? I wouldn't even know where to start finding one submissive much less a second one. I happened on you by accident."

"Master, I know that another male fantasy is to have a harem. What if Roger comes after us the way you expect? He'll bring Sasha and Bernice because he can't trust them alone. If you take him down again what will you do if they want to also be your slaves?"

That caused me to pause and think. Think for a long time. We both landed another fish before I had an answer. I was amazed that Kim didn't push me, she just waited patiently. I finally said, "Bernice maybe but not Sasha. Sasha pulled a gun on me, I can't trust her the way I trust you. In reality I don't want either of them. They are hooked on painkillers. I'm not in any position to help them thru detox and their other issues. You've done the hard part on your own. You're the sweetest woman I've ever known. For you I'll move heaven and earth. I want you to belong to me." When I looked up tears were streaming down her face but she also had a big smile.

She dropped her pole and hugged me fiercely. "Master, you're so smart. I'd be afraid of either of them. Maybe Bernice would be ok. I'm so glad you're even considering keeping me." She quit talking and wormed her way into my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me."

I stroked her hair. "Kim, I don't want you to call me master. Use my name. I'll understand that you're calling me master in your heart if that's what you wish."

She said, "Yes Seth," in a way that I could hear the implied 'Master' at the beginning.

I tilted her head up and gave her a kiss. "God this is good!" I whispered to her.

She said, "Mmmm, better than my best fantasies." She put her head back on my shoulder but kept it tipped up, ready for another kiss.

After about half an hour of cuddling and kissing my legs were going to sleep. I said, "Kim take the two smaller trout. Clean them and cook them for lunch."

She smiled up at me. "Yes Ma... Yes Seth." She took the fish and positively skipped on her way back to camp.

I sat on the rock and watched her. Even in bulky hiking clothes she had a very womanly figure and was enticing to watch. I stayed for a little while soaking up the sun and thinking. I'd just about decided to take her home with me. The arguments against it were getting weaker and weaker. I got up slowly and picked up my pole, the remaining fish and walked back to camp.

Kim was humming quietly as she heated the oil to cook the fish. She already had scalloped potatoes and vegetables, reconstituted and hot.

I leaned the pole against a nearby tree. "Kim," I asked, "Do you sing or play an instrument?"

She looked up. "That's a strange question Seth. I like to sing. I was in the church choir before I met Roger. I also play the violin, not very well."

"I'd like to hear you sing."

She said, "Yes Seth," and started singing the song she'd been humming earlier.

I listened until she finished the song. "Very pretty. You have a nice voice."

She blushed and stopped momentarily to say, "Thank you" then continued singing as she cooked.

When she served me I tasted the fish. It was different from what I'd taught her. "Kim, where did you learn to cook fish like this? It's excellent!"

She blushed, "I'm glad you like it. I found some spices in your pack and remembered a recipe from my mother."

I helped her clean the dishes then walked her back down to the lake. I handed her the Beretta and watched her. She was a quick learner. She pointed the gun away from me and ejected the clip. Then she carefully cleared the weapon. Once it was clear she asked, "Could I please have some earplugs?"

I kissed her on the forehead. "You did that perfectly! I'm proud of you." I handed her a pair of earplugs and put another set in my ears. "Okay, load the weapon and hit the wood." I threw a chunk of wood out into the lake.

She loaded the weapon safely, took a standing stance and started firing. The first two shots were off target then she settled down and emptied the rest of the clip into the wood.

When she finished she ejected the clip and safed the weapon before she handed it to me. I went thru the procedure to check that the weapon was safe.

Kim asked, "Seth, why did you go thru the procedure to ensure the weapon was safe? You just watched me do the same thing."

"I know I did and you did it perfectly but the military taught me that you do it every time because the one time you don't could be the last time. I've seen a guy clear their weapon and not notice that the chambered round didn't eject. It almost killed his best buddy. If you do it every time without fail then you won't forget when it's really important."

She nodded, "Yes Seth."

I handed her the weapon. She hesitated momentarily before she went thru the procedure. She gasp when when an empty cartridge flipped out of the firing chamber when she pulled the slide back. She quickly locked the breech open and carefully examined the firing chamber making sure that nothing was in the barrel either. She whined, "Seth, you scared the crap out of me!" She finished clearing the weapon. She asked, "How did you do that?"

"I palmed an empty cartridge and slipped it into the weapon to show you it could happen."

She looked at me seriously, "Was it you who shot your friend?"

"No, it wasn't me but it could have been. I was playing grab-ass as much as anyone else. Jimmy was medically discharged with a leg wound that would never fully heal. He got fifty percent disability. Nate never really recovered either. He went thru months of therapy but could never touch a weapon again. He was medically discharged too and committed suicide about six months after the incident. No one in the squad ever skipped the checks after that. That bullet killed one of my buddies and injured another for the rest of his life."

She put the safed weapon in a pocket and hugged me. "I'm sorry Seth! I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

"It's okay. They pop up on me unexpectedly from time to time. I didn't want to scare you. I did want to impress on you that it's really important. I don't ever want you hurt."

"Thank you, Seth. You're such a good master, always protecting me."

I handed her a full clip. "Put it in the weapon but don't chamber a round. I want you to have it on you all the time until we don't have to fear Roger and Lenny anymore."

Kim started to protest, "But..."

"It won't do us any good if it's in the tent and we're down here fishing. Keep it with you. At night it should be beside you inside the tent. Even take it with you to the toilet. Understand?"

Her eyes were wide, "Yes Seth. ... Seth, where is the forty-five?"

I reached behind my back and pulled it out of the holster. "It's right here. You're not going to be doing anything I'm not going to be doing."

"I... I'd quit worrying about Roger. You make me feel so safe. Those tripwires you put out make me feel safe but mostly it's you." She stepped into my arms and wrapped herself around me.

I petted her hair. "And I want to keep you safe. I feel things for you that I've never felt before. I want to protect you and make you happy."

TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers
1...45678...11