Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed me, "Oh you have! I'm happier than I can ever remember and I feel so safe when I'm with you. I really want to make you happy. To return just a fraction of the love I feel from you."

We stood like that for about five minutes before I suggested, "Why don't we go take a nap."

She giggled, "Yes Seth, anything you want!"

We crawled into the tent and Kim stripped without me saying anything. She stood on her knees as she gave me a kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I took her face in both hands and gave her a soft long kiss. "Kim I want this to be special."

She smoothed the shirt off me with her hands. "It already is special for me," she said. She leaned in and kissed my collarbone.

I gently took a handful of her hair and pulled it to the side so I could kiss her neck.

She sighed and stretched her neck to give me better access while she worked on undoing my belt and pants. When she got my pants off she lightly grasp my rigid cock and whispered, "Feel me. I'm so wet! I need for you to touch me, take me." She groaned as I slipped one hand down and cupped her mound.

She started giving me a hand job. She spread her legs wide.

I pulled her down on top of the sleeping bags and rolled her under me. I started kissing my way down the top of her chest.

She lost her grip on my cock and put both arms over her head. "Please Seth" she plead, "Suck my tits and fuck me!"

I sucked one nipple into my mouth and licked it. "I will, all in good time. I really like sucking on your nipples." I switched sides and used one hand to lightly rub her pussy lips.

She moaned, "Oh God, oh God! Please, please Seth, I need you inside me."

"But I want to taste you first." I kissed my way down to her mons and lightly licked her from asshole to clit.

She screamed, "Yes! OH MY GOD YES!" and started shaking as her orgasm struck.

I kept licking her labia and her clit until she went limp. She was panting like a steam locomotive starting to pull out of the station. I slithered up her body kissing and maintaining as much contact as possible. I kissed her earlobe and whispered, "I'm guessing you're wet enough for me now."

Kim giggled, "Yes Seth. ... Oh Seth, did you bring your water wings? You might need them. ..."

I slipped my cock slowly into her and she let out and extended "Yesssssss!" Rolling her legs up with her heels resting on my back just below my neck. I slowly pumped into her slamming home the last couple of inches then I slowly pulled back.

Kim moaned, "God yes! Fuck me hard! Oh Seth..." She was giving me a lot of verbal feedback. I found that her excitement fed back to me. Soon I was slamming into her like a wild animal rutting.

She had her hands on my ass pulling me into her as fast and hard as I could. I didn't last very long before I slammed into her one last time and came. I arched my back to get as far inside her as possible.

When I finally collapsed she wouldn't let me roll off her. She whispered, "I like to have you covering me this way. I feel safe and loved. That was so good my sweet Seth. Soooo Good."

Finally, she let me roll to the side. She spooned up to me and we both fell asleep.

I woke after about half-an-hour with my hand on her breast. I shook her gently and said, "Kim, we need to wash. We're all sweaty."

She moaned, "Yes Seth. ... Seth this is so nice! We need to take a nap every day."

I chuckled, "Yeah! I'd really like that."

I started to pull on my shirt but Kim said, "Come on, just shoes. Let's wash in the lake."

I gave in but insisted we take the guns with us. Down at the lake, she waded in until her nipples were almost in the water. I waded out toward her. I was a bit more than navel deep when I got to her. She started washing me as soon as I got within range. She was through and even washed the soles of my feet, ducking below the water to complete the job.

When I was clean it was my turn. I started with a kiss then shampooed her hair. As I lathered it for the second time I remarked, "I really like your hair. I like it long like this. It's so nice to run my hands thru." I gently dunked her to rinse it then I washed her face and neck.

When I moved down to her back I asked, "How are your welts. I don't want to hurt you."

"As long as you continue to be as gentle as you have you won't hurt me. It feels good," she said.

I carefully washed her back and then turned her around and started on her front, palming her breasts in my hands. When she'd rinsed I moved her to shallower water and worked my way down her torso until I was palming her mons and rubbing her slit with slippery soap.

She whispered, "Oh God, Seth, that feels really good."

When I started washing her ass she whipped her hands back and held her cheeks apart so I could play with her asshole. "Yesss!" she hissed. "I like this a lot!"

"Good," I whispered, "Because I like playing with your ass."

I quickly finished washing her legs and feet. Her teeth were almost chattering in the cold water. I wasn't too warm either.

We finished and got out onto the flat rock. I toweled her off and made her lay in the sun on a dry towel while I dried off. I lay another towel beside hers and started smoothing sunblock on her back.

Kim hummed, "Mmmm. That feels so good Seth. You take such good care of me."

When I finished her back and legs I had her turn over and had fun smoothing sunblock on her front. I paid particular attention to her breasts and pussy.

She gave as good as she got. When I laid down beside her she shook herself awake and smoothed sunblock on every exposed inch of my body. She got a lot on my cock and balls. I almost had another orgasm as she gently twisted her slick hands around my cock and played with my balls.

I eventually went to sleep and I think she did too. The sun was getting low in the sky before we went back to camp.

After a late dinner and wash up we turned in. She gave me a soft kiss. "That was ever so nice today. Thank you."

Chapter 6- Roger and Lenny Again

We spent four wonderful days like that, just relaxing. It was just after sunset on the fifth day when I heard someone stupid thrashing their way thru that damn thicket.

Actually, it was Kim that heard them first. "Seth, what is that noise."

I listened for a minute and said, "Best guess, Roger's back."

We watched for about five minutes and I saw him crawling across the field but he was alone. The arm in the cast was giving him trouble.

"Kim," I whispered, "Slowly look behind us. Lenny isn't with him so he may be slipping up behind us." We were both sitting at the fire. She slowly turned to look at me. She was actually looking behind me.

"Got him." She said, just before the warning clanks came as he fell over the tripwire. She stood and pulled out her pistol facing him.

I was watching him too and out of the corner of my eye I saw Roger leap up and charge. He got about three steps before he too went down on the tripwire.

He scrambled up and screamed, "I've got you, you slimey, rotten, cocksucking bastard!" He held a large pistol and aimed it at me.

In the meantime Kim had moved toward the lake with Lenny in pursuit.

I could hear her talking to him, "Lenny stop or I'll shoot! ... Don't come any closer!"

I took a chance that Roger was a rotten shot with his left hand and sent a flare arcing toward the lake. I knew that the girls in the tower watched us a lot. We generally gave them a good show about this time.

Roger took a shot at me and missed as I expected. He rapidly closed the gap until he couldn't miss with his next shot.

He laughed, "They'll never get here in time to save you! Lenny'll take care of that little bitch and then come help me kill you! That is if I need any help. Stand UP!"

I slowly stood and faced him.

~~~~~

Kim was slowly backing toward the lake. She instinctively took the path around the tripwires. Lenny tried a shortcut to cut her off and tripped again. Kim took the opportunity to gain a few yards on him. She also pulled the slide back and chambered a round.

"Lenny, now the gun is loaded. Stop or I'll shoot."

Lenny was back on his feet and had his knife out. "Ha! You're a rotten shot. We saw that last time. You're afraid to shoot me! You won't get a third chance, slut. I'm going to carve out your guts and then help Roger with your boyfriend!" He grinned maliciously at her.

"Lenny, I've been practicing every day. I'm a much better shot now. I mean it, I'll kill you if I have to."

"No you won't you're scared to death. You're just a submissive whore. Now put the gun down! Take your whipping and Roger might let you live!"

Kim stepped back on the flat rock we used for sunning and knew she couldn't back up any further. The lake was right behind her. Suddenly she felt icy calm. She wasn't afraid or on the edge of panic any more, everything was crystal clear. She said, "This is your last warning, Lenny. Stop or I'll kill you."

Lenny kept advancing and taunting her. "You're a worthless cheap slut and a whore. I'm going to enjoy slicing you up. There are hundreds more like you in the city. Hell I might bring Sasha and Bernice here and fuck them in your still warm guts!" He took another step, he was almost close enough.

Kim set herself and it was almost automatic, when Lenny moved within her safe zone she pulled the trigger. Her first round struck him in the chest.

Lenny looked shocked, "You actually shot me you stupid bitch!"

Kim kept firing until Lenny fell flat on the ground. She watched him stop moving. She carefully stepped around him and pulled his knife out of her thigh. She wasn't sure how it got there. She started limping back toward the camp.

~~~~~

I was facing Roger from about two feet. His gun was almost touching my forehead. He yelled, "Get your hands up, asshole!" Just the command I was waiting for.

I started to move when I heard the sound of the Beretta firing repeatedly.

Roger jerked his head toward the lake at the sound of the gun. I twisted the pistol out of his grip and kicked his knee. He screamed as his knee gave way. He screamed even louder as he landed in our campfire.

He rolled out of the fire with his clothes burning and tried to get to his feet. I used his pistol and hit him on the chin. He was out cold. I rolled him over and over to put the fire out then used the water we were heating for our baths to douse his clothing and make sure it was out.

Kim limped back into camp with her Beretta in one hand and Lenny's knife in the other.

"Kim! Are you alright?" I pointed to the blood running down her pants.

She sobbed and said, "Oh Seth, you're alright. I was afraid Roger killed you!"

I sat her on a camp stool. "Watch Roger. If he tries to get up shoot him." I emptied the cylinder of Roger's gun and put it under the stool. I went to get the first aid kit out of the tent. When I returned I sat it on the ground and asked, "Where's Lenny?"

"He's down by the lake on the sunning rock." She winced as I cut open the leg of her pants. "I almost let him get too close."

"How many rounds do you have left," I asked? I was trying to keep her distracted.

Her answer chilled me just a little. "Four. I have four rounds left."

I finished cleaning and bandaging her wound. I kissed her. "Kim you did an outstanding job. I'm proud of you." I handed her my forty-five. Watch Roger while I tie him up and put ointment on his burns.

I tied Roger's hands and tied his legs together at the ankles and just above the knees. He woke up while I was tying his knees together.

He tried to kick me and screamed, "Jesus Christ! You goddamn bastard you're killing me!"

I said, "Not yet Roger. But I can arrange it if you really want."

He snarled, "Lenny will get you just as soon as he's finished with that cunt, Kim."

Kim spoke bitterly, "Oh, he's finished with me. He's finished with everyone except maybe the devils in hell. I killed him."

Roger jerked his head around and saw her sitting on the stool.

I asked, "Roger did you leave Sasha and Bernice in the woods again?"

"Why? Do you want to add them to your stable? They're worthless sluts!"

"Actually, I want to get them here in camp before it gets too dark."

"Yeah, they're out there somewhere."

He screamed again when I rolled him over on his shoulder and felt around in his pocket for the bottle of pills. I retrieved them and pulled him to one side. I said, "Roger, stay on your stomach. If you roll over you'll get dirt and sand in your wounds. That will make the pain much worse. Of course it's your choice."

I went back to Kim. "How are you doing? Do you need me to do anything for you."

She looked at me with soft brown eyes. "You mean more than you've already done? You saved me again."

"No I didn't, you saved yourself."

"Seth, without you training me to shoot and training me how close I could let someone come before they could disarm me, I'd be dead right now. I may have pulled the trigger but you saved me. You taught me how to save myself."

I smiled, "Okay. Can you hold it together a little longer while I go find Sasha and Bernice?"

She gave me a kiss. "Of course I can. Anything you want I'll do."

First I went to the tent and got more 9mm ammo. I handed it to her. I watched as she carefully cleared the Beretta and reloaded with a fresh clip. She chambered a round and handed me the forty-five.

Next, I went to the lake and got two pots of water. I checked on Lenny. He was well and truly dead. I took the water back to camp. I set one pot on the fire to heat.

That done, I started for the woods to find the lost girls.

~~~~~

As soon as I was out of earshot Roger started, "Kim, you know I only loved you. I used those fake marriages to get control of Sasha and Bernice but it's you I love. Come on, untie me and let's get out of here."

Kim laughed, "Roger you poor deluded asshole. You and Lenny came up here to kill Seth and me. Now you want me to believe you love me? Face it Roger, I don't love you. I wonder if I ever did."

"You think you love nature boy? You need a real man. You need me to command you."

She sneered, "Roger you beat me more than commanded me. Now Seth is a dominant a girl can obey. Do you want to know why Lenny's dead?"

"Yeah, I know you got lucky."

"No. It's because Seth made me practice on targets every day until I could hit them almost every time at about thirty feet. More that that he showed me how he could take the gun away from me if he got too close. We practiced that too. He told me to never let anyone within that range if I had a gun on them. Lenny came too close and I started shooting. He almost knifed me but Seth's instructions saved me."

"Ha! You were probably scared out of your skull. You just got lucky, bitch!"

"Interesting. I'm not your love anymore, now I'm a bitch. You know I was almost panicked until my back was to the lake. When I couldn't back up any more the panic suddenly went away. I knew Lenny was trying to kill me and suddenly I was very calm. He broke my safety bubble and I started shooting. You want to know the last thing he ever said?"

"Like you could remember. Sure cunt, what were his last words?"

"He said, 'You actually shot me you stupid bitch!' Those were his last words."

"What if I get loose on my own?"

"Roger you're already inside my bubble. Unless you're a lot faster than Seth I'll empty the whole clip into you."

"I heard you say you only have four rounds left. Think It'll be enough?"

"You're not very observant Roger. Seth had me reload my gun. I have one round chambered and a full clip. I have a full thirteen rounds. You may die at my feet like Lenny but you'll die. Now shut up. I'm tired of your blather."

~~~~~

I'd taken the easy way around the thicket and was close to where I found Sasha and Bernice last time. I started calling their names and listening. I slowly moved forward.

I was listening after calling when I heard a twig crack behind me. As I turned I saw Sasha with a branch ready to brain me. Bernice grabbed her by the hair and yanked.

Bernice started yelling, "Sasha you stupid cunt! I don't want to stay lost out here until I freeze to death! He knows how to get us out of here! He fed us last time. Maybe he'll feed us again!" Bernice had yanked back just as Sasha swung at me. The branch whistled past my nose. Bernice yanked again and threw Sasha to the ground and sat on her. She looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize she was going to hurt you.

Sasha groaned, "He only gave us half a happy pill last time. I need two!"

I lied, "Sasha, I left the happy pills back in camp. You need to come with me before Kim gets them all."

Sasha started wiggling, "Let me up! Let's get going! I need my happy pill!"

It was almost fully dark by the time we got back to the trail. I called out to Kim as we approached the camp. She called us in.

Sasha started hurrying and tripped over the wire. She came up spitting dirt. "What the fuck!"

I said, "We knew that Roger and Lenny wouldn't leave us alone so we set up signals so we'd know when they were coming. Now walk straight toward the fire." I led Bernice around the wire.

Sasha got to camp slightly ahead of us. She shouted at Kim, "What have you done to Roger and where is Lenny. I like Lenny, he's good to me. Where are the happy pills? I need a happy pill!"

I walked up behind her. "Sasha, do you know what Lenny and Roger were going to do?

"Yeah, I heard them talking. They were going to kill you and miss prissy pants and we were going to have a party up here. Then I'd have Lenny all to myself."

Kim couldn't stand it. "Sasha, Lenny told me he was going to bring you up here and fuck you in my still warm guts!"

She looked at Kim, "When did he tell you that? Where's Lenny?"

Kim's face hardened. She told Sasha in an ice cold voice, "He told me that just before I killed him. He was attacking me with a knife. Lenny's body is down by the lake. I hope his blood hasn't polluted it."

Sasha said, "Where are the happy pills? I need a happy pill!" She turned on me. "You said the happy pills were here! Where are they!" What Kim said suddenly sank in, Sasha turned back to Kim. "You killed Lenny! How? He's so strong and fast. How could you kill him? You're no match for him."

Kim sadly said, "I shot him Sasha. At least half a dozen times. He died at my feet."

Bernice asked, "Kim what happened to your leg?"

Kim said, "I kept telling him to stay away or I'd kill him. He must have thrown his knife at me after the first shot. Seth fixed me up."

Sasha sank to the ground crying.

Roger growled, "Shut up you ignorant, useless, whining cunt! You make my ears hurt!"

Bernice asked, "Kim what are you going to do without a master? Lenny was good to you."

Kim snarled, "Lenny was a pig just like Roger." Her voice softened, " I have a master. Seth is my master."

Sasha whimpered, "What if he tells you to kill us?"

Kim looked at her and, in a voice completely void of emotion, she said, "Then I'll kill you."

Bernice asked, "Why Kim? Why would you do that for him?"

Kim's face softened, "Because he saved me. He taught me how to defeat Lenny. He set me free, free to be his. I want to be his because he's so good to me."

Sasha asked, "How many happy pills does he give you?"

Kim looked sad, "None Sasha. I don't need happy pills to be Seth's slave. He doesn't hurt me. He doesn't whip me and he doesn't let anyone else hurt me."

I broke into the conversation, "Kim can you cook these two something to eat?" I lowered the food pack and took it over to her."

Kim smiled at me, cleared her pistol and put it in her pocket. I took Roger's revolver, a 44 magnum and put it in the food pack. When Kim had what she needed I hauled the food pack back up in the tree.

Sasha sing-songed, "What are you afraid of? Afraid that we'll steal your precious food?"

1...56789...11