Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Not at all. He kisses me and I think I'll swoon but that's as far as it goes!"

"And he's still offered to marry you. I think you need to seduce him and quickly! You can't go to your wedding and not know if he wants you or if he'll remain aloof! You have to convince you're no longer a whore and want sex only with him!"

"But how do I do that?"

Kim thought a moment. "Well I had it easier. We had to sleep together in one sleeping bag. I kept pulling his hand up to my breast. I don't know why but it comforted me. Finally, I asked Seth for some sun block and stripped naked on the flat rock by the lake. I convinced him to lather me up and then I stripped him and did him. When I got to his cock he was gone." I giggled, "At least I convinced him that I wanted to make love to him."

Bernice giggled, "Jesus! I guess!"

Kim sobered, "Bernie, tell him straight out that you want him. Tell him that you'll not marry him unless you know that sex with him won't be uncomfortable for either of you, then do your dead level best to fuck his brains out!"

Bernice laughed, "Well that should do it one way or another! Thanks Kim."

~~~~~

Kent and I returned to the tent to find the two girls giggling and laughing.

As we got within earshot Kent said, "To hear her laugh like that does me a world of good."

Kim and Bernice cooked us all lunch and we talked for another hour before Kent and Bernice left.

After they left Kim hauled me down to the lake and we did some nude fishing while she filled me in on her talk with Bernice.

I laughed out loud at the thought of Kent being seduced by Bernice. The job was already more than half done. All except the sex. I said, "I remember. I was terribly afraid of spooking you. That first morning I thought you'd freak at me with my hand on your bare ass. I was really confused when you kept doing it."

Kim blushed a little, "I know and believe me I might have freaked out but you were so worried about me and how I felt. That made it a comfort to have you hold me intimately and know that you'd back off if it bothered me. It changed everything. I'll never know what would have happened if you'd tried to fuck me the first day but I know it would have been totally different. It couldn't have been as good by a long way. Your Boy Scout act really made me trust you."

I kissed her, "I'm so glad. I didn't know how lonely I was until I met you. I dragged you up here, bruised and hurt and you filled a huge void I didn't know I had in my life."

Kim started sucking on my cock when we both got hits on our lines. After we landed our fish she went right back to sucking me off In a few minutes I came shouting to the blue sky that had a few puff balls of cloud floating in from the Southwest. I lay back totally relaxed by my orgasm and looked at Kim.

She grinned and whispered, "Have to keep the girls entertained." She went back to sucking gently on my cock.

"What are you doing girl?" I inquired.

She pulled off, "Gettin' you hard again. I need to go for a ride." She dropped her head to my cock and sucked gently.

Soon she straddled me and sank down on my cock with agonizing slowness. She slowly started rocking back and forth quietly saying, "Let's make a baby. I want to make a baby with you."

I reached up and started gently stroking her breasts, "I want to make a baby with you too."

The End

1...67891011