Love You, Daddy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, good daddy, you perv..."

We now laid down together on the blanket, facing in to one another and kissing as we began to finger reach other's pussies. We moaned into one another's mouths as we teased, with me whispering that I was sure daddy was watching. This was exactly what we'd been hoping for and we made sure we put on a show, even if he didn't know it. After all, this spot was supposed to be completely isolated. The only reason I knew it wasn't was because I'd seen Karli fingering herself one day while my parents were away for the weekend when we were younger.

Soon enough we desired more from one another and Karli squirmed around to face down me, her pussy scant inches from my lips. We pulled one another close and began licking and sucking hungrily, squirming and writhing against each other' faces. Her tongue and fingers felt so good inside me. She gasped and hummed against my clit as I slid a finger inside her ass.

We continued our 69 until we were both tremble and sweating with need. I then reached over and pulled the dildo from my little bag and presented to her. We giggled and kissed it together, sliding our tongues up and down its length before I laid her on her stomach and she spread her legs open. I gently teased the dildo into her slick depths. Once it was securely inside her, I laid on my stomach facing away and wriggled backward until I could put one leg under hers. I then reached under myself and took hold of the flesh-coloured cock and pressed the other end against my lips. With a sigh I eased myself onto it until my butt cheeks met hers and our pussies pressed. We laid still for a moment, just experiencing the sensation of feeling full. Then we began to move and squirm our hips, fucking the dildo together.

"Mmmmmm, so good..." Karli moaned, shivering through her spine as we moved in unison, pushing the cock deeper into one another, to our mutual pleasure. "Fuck me, Evie..."

"I love fucking you..." I breathed, squeezing one of my breasts as I lay on my stomach. "We're gonna come so hard together..."

Feeling Karli's ass and pussylips against mine felt so exquisite while we fucked one another. We pushed back harder as the pleasure built, both of us trembling and tingling at the thought of my daddy watching us.

We both moaned and pushed ourselves up on our hands, spines arching as we pressed back harder against one another. We couldn't fight it any longer and shuddered and writhed as we came, bodies snaking in an uncontrolled unison. Her soggy pussylips squished against mine and our clits pulsed together. Finally we both collapsed, still trembling from cumming but completely wiped out. We lay still but I subtly turned my head to the side, looking up.

More rustling at my daddy's window.

I smiled. Everything was going according to plan.

***

Daddy played none the wiser, of course, when we saw him later. He said that he'd been working on his writing and listening to music when we mentioned we'd been tanning in the backyard. And hey, maybe he had been for part of that time. When we met him for his workout, we were wearing yoga pants and tank tops which showed off our bodies. And while we may have wiped our pussies to dry them a little, Karli and I did absolutely nothing to get rid of the pheromones we'd worked up while fucking.

Daddy'd notice for sure.

He was wearing breathable workout shorts and a tank that left his arms and shoulders bare and left no doubt as to the size of his chest. We both made a show of cooing over him and saying how sexy he was, with Karli giving notice of his tight butt. He blushed and mentioned it was time to work out, so we took him down to the exercise room in the basement- the floor was padded and there were several mirrors spaced around the walls to watch yourself. Three different universal machines with different stations dominated, plus some benches where one could use the free weights we owned. There was also a treadmill and an elliptical for cardio.

Karli and I used the workout room often, beginning with exercise but it predictably degraded into tawdry sex before long. I couldn't recall the number of times I'd been lying on my back on one of the benches while Karli sat on top and squirmed her gooey pussy into mine.

Daddy entered the room and immediately had a plan for himself, one of his old workout routines, seemingly. He called to Karli to turn on the CD/Mp3 player in the corner of the room. She did so and seconds later, hip-hop tunes were emanating from the speakers around the room. My father paused and then looked at her pointedly.

"No no no no," he called out, shaking his head. "I said music, woman, not this stuff. What am I, twelve?"

"Sorry, sir." Karli said apologetically, pausing the music and looking cutely admonished. "What then?"

"Playlist number seven," he announced as he approached the treadmill. "That'll hit the spot."

Karli did as she was told and we were immediately bombarded by my father's music.

Metal.

That's my daddy for you- metal, opera, swing and industrial. Sure, he loves some other stuff, but those were his jams. And she'd probably never admit it to him, lest he become insufferable, but Karli loved a lot of his music too.

He began by running, to get his heart rate up. We watched him run on the treadmill, Karli totally transfixed by his butt. If my dad saw her staring in the mirror, he didn't see anything about it. To be honest, though, I don't think he did, he's pretty intense during his workouts.

He spent maybe ten minutes on the treadmill before asking what he should start working out on. I know he normally worked his body in groups on different days, but clearly today he was humouring us, so I went with it. I suggested the shoulder press and he nodded, settling into the machine. He began light (for him) but soon enough asked us to put some more weight on, doubling the resistance.

We watched intently, rapt by the sight of his muscles, complimenting him on his form and his shape. I really wanted to feel his body.

"Daddy, what do your muscles feel like when they're working out?" I asked.

"What do you mean, pumpkin?" he wondered. "I can feel myself squeezing them and there's a burn and-"

"No, daddy," I interrupted. "What I meant was how do they feel on the outside? If I put my hands on your shoulders or your chest or arms while you're lift, what would I feel?"

He put down the weights and thought about that. "I don't know," he said finally. "No one's ever felt my muscles while I've worked out before so I couldn't tell you."

"Well, that answers that," I declared, coming over and standing in front of him, with Karli coming to stand nearby. "Without interfering, I intend to find out. Take your shirt off, daddy."

He didn't simply comply, but paused awkwardly, so I sighed and took it off him myself, with Karli's help. I then looked at him expectantly. He began doing the presses again and I watched how his torso and shoulders moved as he lifted and lowered the weights. I slowly put my hands on his upper chest and closed my eyes, feeling the muscles move beneath his skin.

But standing was awkward, so I made him pause again and then sat on the bench with him, pushing his legs apart and back so I could sit comfortably. He sighed and continued pressing, my hands roving to his shoulders and sitting gently, careful to not get squeezed at the top.

It was a good thing I'd gone with my black yoga pants instead of the white ones, because I was getting wet. It might take him a while longer to notice. Karli had gone with white, probably on purpose, knowing her. She was quite unashamed about her body's reactions to things.

"I know you haven't worked out in over a year, daddy, but your body's still very strong and looks good," I said softly, smiling at him. "You're gonna be chiseled up again in no time."

He grinned. "You think?"

"And look at those guns," Karli purred as she sauntered over and felt my dad's biceps as he pushed up and down with the delt press. "Gotta say, Mister Sturm, you're lucky you're not younger or you'd be beating off all the girls with a stick."

"Well I'm flattered," my dad mused as he kept lifting. "This idle speculation on your part?"

"Not really," Karli replied. "Girls on campus who have seen you think you're hot and even when Evie and I were in high school, lots of girls who said they'd jump you."

He chuckled. "Flattering, but illegal."

He did a few more reps and then went over to the pectoral press machine, lying down on the bench and having Karli and I set it the weight. He then began lifting up and down while we watched his chest, the powerful muscles rippling with his effort. Karli knelt beside him and traced her fingernails along his bulging chest muscles.

"Love how male bodies work," she remarked casually. "They're so brutal and powerful."

"Brutal?" dad inquired, frowning.

"Hell yeah, in a sexy way," she answered. "You weren't there last night the way Evie and I were for that fight."

He frowned again. "That sorta thing a turn-on? Seriously?"

We didn't really answer him but just continued to watch as he pushed the slabs of metal up and down. I watched as the ripple worked its way own his core, through his abs and to his lower belly. I was acutely aware of the bulge of his huge cock against the flimsy, aerated material of his shorts. He did a few sets and was straining toward the end, his form suffering somewhat as he began to raise his legs for leverage.

"Last few sets... always hard for form..." he breathed, still pushing. "Shouldn't use my legs like this."

"Got it." Karli announced simply, getting up and then going to straddle and sit on his thighs. Chances are she should have been closer to his knees, but not surprisingly she was sitting up close to his crotch, he hands resting on his upper thighs.

"Hey, it's my daddy, make room!" I protested, shooing her back along his legs and then stepping over him to sit down on his thighs, facing Karli. We had to turn our legs out to both fit on and my butt was dangerously close to his cock, but no one said anything immediately.

"Gn, you two okay down there?" daddy asked as he pushed out some more reps. "Can't be comfortable."

"We're fine, daddy, just helping you out." I replied, starting to flush as I felt the slightest touch of his crotch bulge against my ass cheeks. Karli knew what was happening and reached forward, massaging my breasts while looking into my eyes. I bit my lip and sighed, pressing back very subtly against daddy's cock. I could feel it stirring, even if he was preoccupied at the moment.

We leaned in for a kiss, tongues snaking around one another and fondling each other's breasts through our tight tank tops. It took all of three seconds for our hands to wander up underneath the garment and grope warm flesh. We moaned into one another's mouths as our bodies began to squirm.

"Are you two alr- hey, are you two making out down there?" daddy demanded suddenly, pausing in his reps. "You kidding me?"

"Sorry, daddy," I said hastily, breaking the kiss and wiping my mouth as I turned my upper body to look at him. "Getting close to Karli these days does that to me..."

He shook his head as he lowered the weights and rubbed his face. "Talk about out of control."

"This is all your fault, daddy," I pointed out, staring at him. "You said my only playmate is Karli, no boys. So what's a girl gonna do if she needs an itch scratched?"

"He said that?" Karli asked, her eyes widening in surprise and then smiling slyly at my dad. "Mister Sturm, you perv."

"It's not... that's not what I- oh, forget it..." he sighed, defeated. "Do what you need to, just don't distract me."

"Thanks, daddy!" I said sweetly, winking at him before pulling Karli's top off entirely and she did the same to me. We made out while sitting on his thighs, my daddy trying to regain his concentration to work out. He did a few half-hearted reps but gave up shortly after, waiting to see if we'd finish. We didn't of course, and I kept subtly wiggling backwards against him, fractions of an inch as I pressed my ass to his cock.

Finally he sat up, looming behind me with us still on his thighs, kissing hungrily as our breasts squashed together. His cock was definitely pressed to my ass now and his felt huge, even though he was still soft. It took considerable willpower on my part not to moan at the touch.

"You two anywhere near done?" he asked. He got no response, so he just sighed and waited. I could feel him watching us and the stirring in his loins. He pinched his eyes and finally spoke, his voice one of resigned exasperation.

"Ladies, I know you're my daughter and my virtually adopted daughter, but you're still two very pretty girls who happen to be making out on my lap with no shirts on and that's having an adverse affect on my concentration."

We stopped kissing for a moment and I turned my head to look back at him. "Seriously, daddy?"

"Yes," he said firmly, nodding. "More than that, I'm still a man and if you keep this up... well, I can't help it if my body reacts a certain way, daughter and adopted daughter or no."

We both looked at him now and smirked.

"Daddy," I said, smiling slyly. "Are you trying to say that we're giving you a boner?"

He blushed. "I..."

I wiggled my butt back against his crotch and felt his cock swelling- not hard yet, but he was indeed getting turned on.

"Naughty," I purred. "Getting turned on by two younger girls like us, and your daughters to boot."

Karli was giggling and pushed me back against him, leaning in and kissing me as I was pinned to his chest. Daddy just watched in amazement and I could feel him getting hard now and his heart thumping in his chest.

"I think I've had enough working out for now," he announced, rising up and compelling us to scramble off his legs before getting dumped on our butts unceremoniously. He rubbed at his face for a few seconds to compose himself and it was enough time for Karli and I to ogle his huge cock now straining inside his shorts. He finally looked at us and blushed.

"Sorry about that..." he said somewhat sheepishly. "Can't really help it, kind of a guy thing, you know?"

To make it up to him for teasing him so badly, we both walked over and hugged him, pressing our breasts into his chest and kissing him as we caressed his huge pecs.

"We love you, daddy," I murmured, kissing his shoulder. "Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, did we, Kar?"

"Nope," she replied, nuzzling her cheek against his chest. "Evie and I just get carried away with one another sometimes."

"Yes, I've noticed," he sighed. "And now I find myself in this rather awkward condition."

We both looked down at his cock and giggled. "Daddy, that's nothing to be embarrassed about," I said. "We should be flattered, look at that thing."

He sighed again and put his arms around us both, not knowing what else to do, seemingly. "I'll try working out again later. Maybe a different activity?"

"I know," Karli said, grinning. "What about the hot tub? We haven't used that in weeks!"

"Ooh, yes!" I agreed in delight, excited. I looked up at my father, eyes dancing. "May we use it, daddy?"

He shrugged. "I don't see why not. If you two want to use the-"

"No, daddy," I hissed, scowling at him. "All of us. You, Karli and myself."

He paused. "Uh, you sure?"

I rolled my eyes. "Duh."

"Besides," Karli added, smiling. "If you're with us, maybe Evie and I'll be able to keep our hands off one another."

"Not bloody likely," he muttered. "Okay, we'll all use the hot tub. We'll wait until dark and turn on the lights."

"Awesome!" I squeaked, bouncing up and down eagerly, my breasts jiggling into his side. "We'll need drinks and food stuff for while we're out there!"

"Drinks?" daddy said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course," I replied. "You took us out last night with fake ID's and let us drink then. Why can't we do it in our own home?"

"Well, you got me there," he admitted. "I'll go and get beer for myself, what do you two want?"

"Oh, just coolers, daddy, we're girls." I said simply. "Just something fruity-tasting."

"Alright," he mused. "Evie, you stay and make your chocolate-covered strawberries and things, I'll take Karli with me to grab whatever you two want and also so she can stop by her place to get whatever else she needs."

"That's kind of you, sir!" Karli said, beaming at him while snuggling her boobs into his chest.

He shrugged. "Only way I can think of keeping you two from molesting each other for more than five minutes."

We both laughed and kissed his cheeks, making sure to snuggle our breasts into him before reluctantly detaching ourselves. We both managed to 'accidentally' brush our hands against his cock and giggled as he coughed and blushed. We wiggled out of the room before rushing upstairs, hand-in-hand and giggling madly.

"Holy shit," Karli barely whispered. "Hot tub time! This'll be amazing!"

"I know," I said, smiling and nodding. "But when you're out with him, do not slink all over him, it'll throw him off. I mean it. I'm not trying to be greedy, but we're getting damned close. I promise, he'll be fucking you soon enough."

She took a deep breath and sighed. "I promise. I'll be good. Besides, it might actually make him think that it's you I'm only wet for if I behave when we're alone. And then we can ambush him but good."

"Now you're talking my language..." I said gently, pulling her to me and kissing her deeply.

***

They were gone for over an hour, since they also had to stop off at Karli's place- I almost felt bad for my dad, who I knew would get roped into going inside and and trying some awful dish that Karli's mom had concocted. She was always trying to blend southeast Asian cuisine with soul food and the results were usually disastrous, a 'disastrohpy' as Karli liked to call them.

There was one other small benefit to daddy taking her home, that being that Karli's mother would doubtless be finding ways to hit on him and while she wasn't an ugly woman, there was no doubt that Karli and I were the sexiest girls alive in comparison and he would be coming home to that after a narrow escape from her curried fried chicken clutches.

I smirked as I worked at the kitchen island, dipping my strawberries, raspberries, pineapple and other delights in the liquid chocolate. I kept pressing my pussy against the corner of the table, helping to control the tingling that I felt. Would tonight be the night? Would my daddy finally want us enough to surrender to the urges he was feeling?

I finished the first round of dipping and made my way upstairs to his bedroom, where I looked around briefly, searching for something. His blinds were still mostly shut, but one could peer through the wooden slats and see that supposedly hidden location in our backyard where Karli and I had fucked earlier. I knelt for a moment and felt something sticky on my knee. I moved it and pressed my finger to the rug and rubbed it against my thumb. It was slippery and clear, whatever it was.

I searched around some more, looking in his small plastic bin for tissues but saw none. Then I checked his hamper and found the boxers he'd been wearing earlier- I gasped in delight when I noticed they were sticky, with a huge amount of his cum. The thrill was unreal. Without even thinking, I pulled down my yoga pants and smeared the cum-soaked silk boxers against my pussy, even going so far as to stuff part of it inside me.

"Daddy, I want your cum inside me..."

Without even trying and completely unexpectedly, I shuddered, gasped loudly and came. I clenched my thighs around the boxers and rolled side-to-side as the unbidden but certainly welcome orgasm washed over me like a warm bath. All I could picture was daddy's cum, deep in my pussy, mingling with me and part of me forever.