Love You, Daddy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, daddy," I whimpered. "Let me show you how much..."

I slowly began to rise, biting my lip again as that titan cock moved inside me. I pulled almost all the way off him, only the head left inside before slowly sinking back down, hissing as he stretched me again. Daddy trembled and moaned, his hands gripping my back. Karli was snuggling against him, kissing at our shoulders and caressing us assuringly.

Once he was all the way inside I paused again, briefly, before starting to move up again. I established a slow, steady rhythm now, moving up and down on his cock, my eyes locked with his. It stretched me beyond belief but it felt so good, especially because it was my daddy, finally. Karli and I had been so patient and worked so hard for this moment.

We kissed again as I slowly fucked him, loving the feel of his long, fat cock throbbing inside of me, invading my tight depths, learning me intimately, in a way I'd never desired of anyone else, even Karli. There was an intimacy to this, a craved connection that only he and I could experience, unlike anything else in creation. My daddy and I, right now, in this perfect union of bodies that felt so right and fulfilled so many needs we both had.

"Daddy..." I moaned, causing him to shudder and grip my ass cheeks tighter. "You feel so good..."

"Baby..." he moaned. "Oh, God, Evie..."

I pressed myself to him, covering his face, neck and shoulders in kisses while I squirmed on his lap. He still was stretching me almost beyond capacity but I was beginning to adjust and even squeezing experimentally with my pussy muscles, where I could. I'd fucked my bedpost a few times, when I'd been super-horny and alone or with Karli, and this was even more challenging than that had been. I loved how his body smelled as we fucked.

Fucking... daddy and I are fucking...

No... we're making love...

The epiphany shook me to my core and I shuddered around his cock, groaning as I pulled my legs in closer, squeezing him even tighter and I thought I'd fucking burst. Daddy moaned as I squeezed and pulled me in tighter. My God, it was feeling so good...

"Daddy," I panted, looking into his eyes, both our bodies shining with sweat. "It's so big... I need- nnnnnnnn- I need a moment... please fuck Karli, daddy..."

He nodded, holding still and allowing me to slowly slide off of him. We both shuddered as he popped out of me and I gripped his shoulders as my knees almost buckled. I flopped off to the side and pulled Karli into his lap. She seemed to have a game plan already because she faced away from him, squirming her butt down onto his lap. She leaned back against him, grinding hungrily on his cock as she prepared herself to take him inside.

When I had caught my breath, I knelt in front of them and Karli spread her legs, showing me her eager cunt. I took his huge rod and pressed the head against her lips, letting her slide them up and down it for several seconds. She then pressed it to her entrance and sank down, slowly taking him in. Karli is smaller than I am and she was gnashing her teeth and shaking with the effort, but she resolutely took his cock inside herself, groaning.

Finally, he was as far in as she could manage and she trembled and whimpered as she tried to hold him in place.

"Holy fuck..." she whispered. "Holy fucking fuckballs..."

I knelt in front of her and smiled, glad my daddy couldn't see the tears of effort streaming down her face. But I knew soon enough she was be in rapture as she fucked that magnificent cock, because Karli was a goddess when it came to sex. We'd fisted one another and she could do that like a champ.

Slowly, patiently, she began to move up and down, my dad keeping his hands on her thighs gently. If I thought my breathing had been ragged during my first few moments of having him inside me, it was nothing on hers. Her pussy and his cock were underwater so I took a breath and submerged myself to take a look, the water not hot enough to sting my eyes.

Oh my God... was that what it looked like when he was fucking me?

Because he looked like he was about to tear her apart.

But she was slowly finding a rhythm to work with that she could control. I broke the surface and saw her leaning back against him now while she squirmed her hips in a circle, rather than moving up and down. She was kissing him greedily and his hands were fondling and squeezing her breasts. They seemed like naturals together and I hoped daddy and I looked that amazing when we were fucking.

"Evie..." she panted, still grinding on his cock. "Y'gotta take over, he's tearing me up..."

I laid on my back on a thick towel I spread out, parting my legs and dangling them in the water. With a groan, Karli pulled herself off my dad's lap and brought him over to me. She knelt and sucked on his cock briefly, reveling in the taste of our mingled wetness, the three of us. Then he leaned over me, looking down into my eyes. I put my hands on his shoulders and nodded that I was ready.

He pressed his cock head against my pussy and pushed inside, pausing as I moaned. Then he began to slid in steadily but slowly, gradually filling me up. Karli knelt beside us, gaping in wonder at the sight of his huge cock penetrating me. I shuddered as he pushed in, my fingers pressing into his shoulders. Finally our hips met, he was completely inside me. I hooked my legs around his waist, pinning me to him and smiled.

"Fuck me, daddy..." I said gently. "Fuck me and cum deep inside me. It's what I want..."

He nodded and began pushing slowly back and forth, while Karli crawled over me and nestled her body down to mine, breasts squashing and her pussy resting atop mine as we kissed lovingly. I moaned into her mouth as daddy slid in and out, a sensation like no other with that titan weapon of his.

"Daddy..." I groaned, loving when his pubic bone met mine, the head of his cock pressing against my back wall. "Daddy, please, fuck me good... make me cum for you..."

I began squirming my hips against him, flexing my tight pussy muscles around his shaft, making sure it was the best thing he'd ever felt in his life. Karli's tongue wrestled with mine as we writhed against one another- she could feel his cock going in and out of me with her own pussy. Our bodies were soaked with sweat as we fucked, the three of us.

Daddy was panting and beginning to tremble, his thrusts inside me becoming firmer, more deliberate and I knew he was getting close to cumming. The very notion made me hotter than ever, my pussy squeezing tighter and tighter in response. I grappled onto Karli, moaning into her mouth as we all squirmed harder, so very close to rapture.

I broke the kiss and was panting heavily, my eyes glazed over. Karli was squeezing my breasts, driving me wild. Daddy was almost bucking against me, his cock battering my insides, sending jolts of wicked fire through me as he threatened to tear my cunt apart.

"Daddy!" I gasped, looking up into his eyes.

"Evie..." he grunted, arching his back and straining desperately against me.

The dam broke and I screamed into Karli's mouth as his cock shook and began pumping his cum inside me. My pussy clenched savagely, stronger than it ever had before. Karli and I tore at one another and she came from pushing her clit down on mine, kissing hungrily and moaning loudly into each other's mouths.

My God, so much cum!

He kept pumping and pushing, his cock still pulsing. I felt like I'd drown from the inside. Then without warning he pulled out of me suddenly, pressing down on Karli's back and pushing his cock deep inside her, even while he was still spurting cum. Karli stiffened and tried to gasp, robbed of breath and her body rigid. He snaked his cock in and out, making sure she came hard. She shuddered and collapsed against me finally, like she was dead.

We stayed put in our tangle, breathing deeply, none of us able to say anything. After nearly a minute, daddy took his still-hard cock out of Karli and slipped it back into me. I sighed, experiencing no discomfort as he did so, just a pleasant fullness I knew I'd never get enough of. I smiled up at him tiredly and he smiled down at me.

"Thank you, daddy..." I said in my best kitten voice, loving him, in love with him.

Flushed as he was, in the dim lights of the jauzzi, he nodded and sighed contentedly.

"There's a lot to work out, isn't there?" he said quietly, lost in thought.

I shook my head. "No, not really, daddy. There's only stuff to work out if any of us regrets this. And I promise you, Karli and I don't."

By way of agreeing, Karli gave a weary thumbs up while she lay on top of me, otherwise not moving.

He thought about what I said before looking at me. "So how long have you had this all planned out?"

"Not too long, maybe a week." I admitted. "It happened when Karli and I noticed you being sad about mom and your frustration. I saw you trying to get off in the shower and you couldn't. It hurt, daddy, knowing that you were hurting so badly."

He said nothing, just listening.

"Karli and I, well, we resolved that we'd be the ones to bring you out of your funk. We were going to fuck you. The fact that you have the biggest cock in the universe was something of a bonus."

Karli giggled. "Amen to that."

Daddy blushed. "Well, I wish I could take credit for it."

"So we've been acting extra sexy and uninhibited around you," I continued. "Any time you thought we were acting rather wild or out of control, it was planned, ever single time, whether we were together or not. And you have been acting more like the amazingly confident daddy I remember, so it worked."

"So... you two knew I could see you in the backyard when you were tanning and having sex?" he asked, trying to keep the bewilderment out of his voice.

I nodded. "Yes, daddy. And I know you masturbated watching us, because I found your boxers in your hamper, soaked in cum. It thrilled me so much I rubbed it all over my pussy."

He blushed furiously now. I could feel his cock finally starting to soften inside me, now that we were actually talking and being honest.

"I'm really glad you're on those amazing birth control shots," he said finally. "Because I've cum in you now. What about you, Karli?"

She smiled and giggled, nuzzling against my breasts. "No worries, sir. Y'don't try to be as big a libertine as I am without being on the same shot as your daughter. It's all good."

"Well, that's a relief," he said finally straightening up but still inside me. "So... now what?"

"Let me sit up, daddy, and we'll talk." I suggested. He nodded and slowly withdrew from me, his huge cock hanging in front of him and glistening with our mingled cum. Karli got off me and we both knelt in the water and took his piece in our mouths, sucking all the cum off him and draining him dry. He just held our heads and waited for us to finish before we sat him down and snuggled into his sides, kissing him adoringly.

"Daddy," I said finally, looking at him. "Karli's and my minds are made up. We want this. We don't care if people think it's wrong and nobody has to know anyway. None of their business, right? We're not going to get pregnant, so there's nothing to worry about from that point of view."

He nodded, at least relieved by that seemingly.

"The rest is up to you," I said, caressing his cheek. "I want you to be comfortable making love to Karli and I freely, all the time. It's what we want, and you certainly seemed to need and enjoy it."

He smiled and kissed my nose. "I guess I did. What... well, what about down the road?"

"You mean if I get a boyfriend or you get a girlfriend?" I asked, knowing full well what was on his mind. "Daddy, I promise you, if you're my lover, I'm going to remember to not settle for someone who doesn't measure up in every way possible. I'm plenty young, I can wait."

I then hugged him. "And as for you, if I'm your lover, daddy, you'd best make sure she's at least as awesome as I am, because I'll chase her away if she isn't. Nobody's stealing my lover-daddy away from me unless she's a mom-level of incredible."

We both knelt up and pressed our breasts into him while looking into his eyes.

"Now do you agree to be okay with all this from hereon in?" I asked, looking at him levelly. "There's two answers, daddy, but only one right one."

He closed his eyes and thought deeply for several seconds, weighing his life in the balance, everything he'd ever considered and what could happen. When they opened, he smiled at me, shining with incredible confidence and a happiness I'd missed for over a year.

"Yes, Evangeline," he said, nodding. "I want this."

We cried in delight and hugged him close, smothering him with kisses. I was grateful and thrilled and delighted and too many other emotions to describe. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Love you, daddy." I whispered as he pulled me into his arms for a kiss I felt like I'd been waiting my whole life for.

***

To be continued...