Love You, Daddy! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back on the bed and smeared the sticky boxers all over my pussylips and clit, shivering in delight as I felt the cum. I then brought it up to my tits next and rubbed them there as well, delighted to see it glistening against my soft skin. There was so much of it!

I was breathing heavily as I lay there, the thoroughly used and abused boxers now wet with my pussy as well as his cum. I brought it to my face and breathed deeply, shuddering as I smelled our mingled scents. I squirmed and writhed on the bed in ecstasy, transported to a world of colourful bliss. I was determined to make tonight the night he wanted to fuck me.

"You were watching, daddy... you watched Karli and I fuck and you made yourself cum while you did it. Daddy, I love you so much for doing that! I can't wait to show you!"

Soon, daddy...

***

They returned shortly more than an hour after they'd left, laughing and talking about how crazy Karli's mom was. I smiled and waved from the kitchen, where I was once again working on the chocolate-dipped fruits for our evening. It had taken considerable resistance on Karli's part to keep her mom from sending back some weird homemade snack for us to try out, not to mention she'd tried to keep my dad there while Karli and I partied back here.

"I'm just sayin', Mister S, she's available," Karli teased, winking at my dad. "And believe me, if she knew you were gifted the way I know you are..."

"Thank you, but no," my dad said firmly. "Your mom's... not really my type."

"Daddy can't decide on a type, seemingly, so he just hangs with us to avoid the issue." I said cheerfully, making him blush. "Mind you, he could do a lot worse."

"That's very true!" he declared as he set down his twelve pack of craft beer and a bagful of coolers for Karli and I. She'd made a good selection of flavours and we'd be well-stocked for tonight. I presented the finished treats to them, asking them what they thought.

"Excellent job, Evie," he said, nodding. "Do we want dinner before tonight's festivities?"

"Oh, no, daddy," I said, shaking my head. "Karli and I stuffed ourselves last night and then this morning, believe me. You go ahead and eat if you're hungry, we won't mind."

"But, if you two don't eat anything, won't you get drunk pretty quickly?" he queried.

We both looked at him for a moment. "I fail to see the problem here, daddy." I replied.

"I'm just being your dad," he reasoned. "My little girl getting drunk?"

"Am I out at a party where some boys can violate me when I pass out?" I challenged. "I'm here with you, daddy, and my best friend, what's to worry about if I get shit-faced?"

"Okay, you got me there," he sighed, accepting the logic of it. "You win."

"What do you expect if you're going to keep me locked away like Rapunzel?" I argued for no particular reason.

"Well you certainly ain't Snow White," he replied, laughing. Karli burst out laughing too and I shut up, knowing I'd just landed on the wrong side of my daddy's razor-sharp wit. I'd had that coming, since he'd already given up. "Now go ahead and do whatever you need to do while I grab something to eat, okay?"

The food was ready so I took Karli with me while I went upstairs to the bathroom. I sat and she snuggle-straddled her way onto my lap, taking pictures of us while we peed together.

"You're gonna love this," I said quietly, making ultra-sure my dad couldn't hear me. "While you guys were gone? I went into his room to check and make sure he' been watching us while we fucked in the backyard."

"Ooh, naughty," Karli whispered, grinning. "Find anything?"

"Did I ever," I replied, nodding. "I found his silk boxers he was wearing earlier, in his hamper and absolutely drenched in his cum. I also found a few droplets on the floor by the window he didn't clean."

Her eyes went wide. "Ohmigod, really? What did you do?"

I smiled slyly. "I was instantly horny so I stripped, laid on his bad and rubbed the cum all over myself and inside my cunt, of course."

Karli shivered and held me tight at the thought. "Think there's any left?"

I giggled. "Sorry, babe, I got greedy."

"Poo," she muttered. "Well, it's probably proper this way, you being his real daughter and all. Think tonight'll be the night?"

"I'm sure hoping so," I said, my eyes glinting with determination. "Getting his cum in me made me hungrier for more, it didn't sate me, that's for fucking sure."

Karli squirmed close to me, pressed her pussy to mine and peed while kissing me. We finished and then went back downstairs, where we found daddy munching happily on a whole pizza. We both laughed as we saw what he was doing.

"Daddy, you're never going to get your hardbody back if you keep eating like an entire frat house!" I said, coming up and hugging him. "Jeez, no need to eat the whole damn thing."

"Besides," Karli said, leaning on his other shoulder and pressing her boobs into him. "If you eat too much, you can't be drunk with us, right?"

"Oh, it'd take a lot more than twelve craft beers to get this lug drunk," I added. "We might get him tipsy, but I'd have to break out the French absinthe in liquor cabinet before he got well and truly bombed."

He sighed and quit attacking the pizza, leaving roughly half of it. "I guess I can stay somewhat hungry, for you two."

Karli giggled. "That sounded so perverted, Mister Sturm! I'm blushing!"

"You know what I meant, Karli..." he replied, shaking his head at her while standing. "It's dark now, why don't you two go set up the canopy and mosquito nets and turn on the lights?"

We nodded and hurried out to the back- our jacuzzi was a wooden finish model, big enough for about five or six people and sat on our deck. It had lights that could be turned on at night and we also had a folding canopy that raised up and protected it on three sides from inclement weather and prying eyes. Generally, though, the tall trees that ringed our backyard kept the neighbours from seeing much of anything.

The canopy also had a thin mosquito net that afforded protection from pest, especially when the lights were on. But one of my favourite features of our jacuzzi was the fact that it had a built-in mp3 player, a feature Karli and I used a lot. Small surfaces provided space for food while several drink-wells were built into the edges, allowing us to eat and drink as we pleased.

One we'd put up the canopy and draped the mosquito net, I turned the jacuzzi on, giving it time to start up and reach the temperature we wanted. Then we went back inside and got the fruit and our coolers, bringing them out and setting them in various locations, along with my daddy's beer. We set the fruit on a small nearby table that was far enough away that heat from the jacuzzi wouldn't melt the chocolate readily. When all was ready, I took Karli's hands in mind and looked into her eyes.

"Alright, this is it," I said quietly, giving her hands a reassuring squeeze. "We get him just tipsy enough to let his guard down and we keep playing it naughty. But he has to be the one who initiates it with us, or he may never be that comfortable again, okay?"

She nodded. "Don't jump him just because he might get a hard-on."

"Oh, he'll be hard, I guarantee it," I said, my eyes serious. "But he's got to make up his mind about this, we can't take that away from him. All we can do is show our willingness and let him see and smell it on us, let the pheromones do the rest, okay?"

We leaned in and kissed before stripping ourselves naked and stepping into the hot tub, drinking our coolers to calm our giddy nerves.

This was going to be an amazing evening, no matter what happened.

***

So there we were, waiting in the jacuzzi, sipping at our coolers and waiting patiently. We sat some distance apart so that we didn't begin the depravity too early and secondly to make sure that the star of our little show would fit between us.

About ten minutes after we'd gotten in, the back door slid open and out came my dad, carrying a beer and wearing his bathing shorts. We both knew instantly that wasn't happening.

"Oh, daddy, no," I said, waving a finger. "Nope nope nope nooooope!"

He paused halfway through the mosquito screen. "What?"

"No bathing shorts, big guy," I said firmly. "We're all el fresco tonight. Lose 'em or go back inside with the kiddies."

He seemed confused for a moment. "You mean you're both completely naked in the jacuzzi."

By way of response, we both stood up, revealing ourselves to indeed be completely nude. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the sight of us.

"What's the big deal, sir?" Karli asked sweetly. "You've seen us both in our birthday suits before, recently even. Nothing's changed."

He still gaped at us. "Yes, but..."

"But..." I pressed.

"You... sure this is alright?"

I rolled my eyes for effect. "We're both over eighteen, daddy. If it's not alright, we would've never let you come out here, right? You know where the door back inside is."

He thought about that for a moment and drew a deep breath. Squeezing his eyes shut, which we both found adorable, he slowly peeled down his shorts, leaving him naked. We both smiled as his huge cock came into view. He then clambered into the tub and we watched it swinging between his legs, like a fleshy pendulum.

"There, daddy," I said sweetly, smiling. "Better?"

"It does feel nice in here..." he said, settling into the water on one of the lower seats. Karli and I both sat in higher ones so our boobs stayed partially out of the water, making sure he could see them. True, it meant at this moment we couldn't reach one another, but it was still early and we wanted daddy to relax and get comfortable before the game began. We sat lazily and just drank from our respective bottles while I turned on some mellow jazz, which I knew would help daddy relax.

"James Darren," he said, smiling. "Didn't know you'd programmed it into the player. Thanks, kitten."

"Oh, daddy, I did that ages ago," I replied, smiling back. "Not gonna be selfish and just program in my own music."

He looked around inside the canopy, the lights set around the jacuzzi illuminating the insides brightly enough to let everyone see anything without being harsh or intrusive. "When was the last time you and I sat in this thing together, pumpkin?" he asked.

I thought about that while taking a sip of my cooler. "Hm, I think I was sixteen, daddy. You, mom and I all sat in here one day during the winter and watched the snow fall."

He thought about that for a moment and nodded. I was worried for a moment that he might get depressed at the thought of mom but that didn't happen, thankfully. He smiled at me. "Gonna have to make sure we don't wait that long again, eh? Silly not to enjoy ourselves out here as often as we can."

"Daddy, I love that!" I squeaked happily, clapping and bouncing just enough that my breasts jiggled and he got to watch. "You're amazing, daddy!"

"Hey, am I invited?" Karli asked, pouting prettily and moving her chest forward slightly to present the swell of her breasts above the water.

"Of course," daddy and I said at the same time before we looked at one another and laughed. "Of course you are," I continued. "You're like my sister and another daughter, right daddy?"

"Helluva relationship you sisters have, then," he replied, rolling his eyes and taking another pull from his bottle, causing us both to giggle. "But if that's the way it's going to be, us making regular use of this, then I'm thinking at least once a week. We shouldn't use it so infrequently, I love this jacuzzi."

"We all do." I agreed, taking a stiff drink of my cooler. I was now on my second and perhaps feeling the tiniest bit of a tingle or a buzz, which I enjoyed. Even if nothing happened tonight, even if I didn't manage to quite fuck my daddy, this was going to be an awesome night I'd always remember.

"But just so I'm sure," he said, taking another drink and then looking at me pointedly. "You've never had a boy in here, have you?"

I paused for a moment, wondering what to say while Karli looked at me and smirked. I shifted uncomfortably and then nodded. "Well, to be honest, I have."

"I see," he said evenly, taking another beer and twisting off the top. I was pretty sure they weren't twist-offs. "And did anything happen that I wouldn't want to know about?"

Karli began giggling and finally I sighed, telling him the truth. "Total honesty, daddy- I've been topless in here with boys, even made out once or twice, but never had sex in here with a boy."

"Well, that's good to hear..." he said taking another sip.

"Karli, on the other hand, she and I have sex in here all the time." I added, causing my dad to almost choke on his beer while Karli whooped with laughter. He coughed and cleared his throat, putting his beer down in its reservoir to steady himself.

"You two are trying to kill me, I swear." he wheezed.

"Oh, sorry, daddy," I cooed, reaching over and stroking his shin with my toe in a gesture of apology. "Isn't normal to be able to talk about this kind of thing?"

"I'm concluding rapidly that very damned little is normal about this family of mine," he muttered as he took his beer and drained it rapidly before moving on to another. "Anything else you want to 'fess up to?"

I shook my head. "Not tonight, why ruin a great evening?" I said, smirking and causing him to shake his head again. "Most of my misbehaviour around this place has been with Karli anyway, so I don't mind talking about that."

He looked at the two of us in what might have been bemusement. "Is there any place in this house you two haven't violated?"

Karli and I looked at one another and made a show of thinking, as if we really had to try and remember if there was indeed such a place. Daddy just sighed and took another drink, draining that bottle and moving on to his fourth. Kar and I finally agreed that we hadn't done anything on his bed, but he already knew that we'd had sex in his shower recently.

"Jeez," he muttered. "Even the kitchen island?"

"Love that one," Karli said, grinning. "That cold marble on your butt cheeks or my boobs when she turns me over to-"

"Thank you, Karli, I get the picture," he interrupted, giving her a deadpan expression and causing us to giggle. "You two out to murder me? You found out about my life insurance policy on you, did you?"

We settled in and listened to music, letting the warm water relax us. No one felt the need to say anything for a while. I was onto my third cooler and feeling good. I could tell that Karli was getting tipsy because she was giggling randomly and her face was slightly flushed. I didn't want her to get too drunk, at least not yet. Daddy had to be around the same level of happy as we were. Thankfully, he was pulling away steadily at his beers, already on his fifth. He's no doubt finish all twelve if we let him and I wasn't worried about him getting drunk, not from beers, anyway.

I had been subtly moving up to a higher sitting shelf, slowly revealing my body without daddy taking notice of the change. Karli had been doing the same and before long, most of our breasts were above the water line, just past our nipples. I looked over at Karli and gave her a subtle wink and she nodded in return. She took another sip of her cooler.

"Ever tried this watermelon flavour?" she asked me, examining the bottle. "Here, give it a shot."

I nodded and leaned forward, so that my breasts came out of the water, my nipples just touching the frothing water line. Daddy watched casually, apparently mellow enough to appreciate my body without getting agitated. Good, that's exactly what I wanted.

I tried the cooler Karli had offered, standing in the middle of the jacuzzi bent over, oblique to my father. I said I liked it and made to sit down when something I didn't expect occurred and one of the jets behind me gushed directly on my pussy. I squeaked loudly and splashed, standing up straight very suddenly, my eyes wide. Karli burst out laughing at my shock while my dad simply raised an eyebrow, looking at my face. I was standing hip deep in the water, holding a hand against my chest, breathing rapidly, no doubt looking like a frightened cat.

"That was awesome!" Karli wheezed, still laughing. "Feel violated, Evie?"

"Holy shit," I rasped, turning my head to glower at the offending jet. "Could've given me dinner and a movie first."

"Yeah, those upper ones are pretty strong," she said casually, taking another drink, her breasts fully appearing above the water. I was still standing and it occurred to me that the waterline barely concealed my pussy. "The lower ones, though, they've become my best friends."

I looked at her pointedly while my dad chuckled and shook his head. "Does that really work?"

"Hell yeah it does," Karli said emphatically. "Why do you think I moved to this one?"

"It just caught me off-guard," I said, finally composing myself but not sitting down so daddy could continue to look at me. "I'm better now."

"That and it wasn't your regular, was it?" Karli teased, pointing my way with her cooler bottle.

Daddy looked at me. "You have a regular?"

"We both do," Karli said, not giving me a chance to respond. "She calls hers Joan."

"Joan Jett. Harrr..." daddy said dryly, opening another beer.

"And I call mine Roger, as in Ramjet." Karli added, grinning.

"And that's Roger you're sitting with right now?" daddy asked, clearly relaxed and perhaps buzzed enough to be curious.

"Oh, yeah, he's my buddy," Karli said, smiling slyly and winking at my father.

"That he is," I purred, kneeling down in the tub now in front of Karli and smiling at her. "Go ahead and say hi to him."

Karli nodded and now leaned forward, putting her arms on my shoulders and lifting her amazing butt to the level of the jet she'd come to know so well. I put my arms gently around her back and supported her, my face nuzzled into her shoulder. I looked and smiled at daddy, who was watching incredulously but didn't blush or look away. He just sat and watched, fixated.

Karli trembled and moaned as the jet pulsed and battered her pussy. It never took either of us long to cum if we were fucking these jets. Her boobs jiggled above the waterline, her flawless, tan skin glistening. Her back arched beautifully as he behind wiggled while she played with the jet. I could feel her hands flexing against my back in pleasure.

"Mmmmm, Evie..." she moaned.

"Let it go, baby," I said gently. "Show my daddy what a good girl you are."

At the mention of my daddy watching she began to tremble even more and squirmed her ass against the water jet. She hissed and moaned before shaking all over very suddenly and letting out a deep sigh as she came, biting my shoulder. I looked and made sure my daddy was watching, delighted to see that he remained transfixed on the display of shameless pleasure going on not two feet away from him.

Karli sagged against me and I held her close to keep her from collapsing into the water. I giggled and kissed her nose, telling her what a great job she'd done. She murmured a thank you before I slung her into a lower seat, away from the jet. She sat still, her eyes open but somewhat glazed, smiling and caressing her body.

"No wonder you two like this thing," my father said finally, clearly amazed. "I... remember your mother occasionally mentioning that she liked the jets, but I don't think I ever saw her, uh, get off on them like that."

I smirked at him. "You saying you two never did anything in this jacuzzi, daddy?"

"Well, of course," he replied. "But I was in here with her, so your mom didn't... well, she didn't need the jets, let's just say that."