Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently pushed his cock towards his stomach, giving more comfort to both of them before she leaned back all of the way. Amy didn't say anything about it otherwise and he was thankful that she saved him the embarrassment. However, he was sad when she let go.

Matthew's fingers went into her hair and he massaged her scalp and rolled her neck in circles, completing the massage. He loved the feeling of her against him, smelling her, and just having her so close. He wished to wrap his arms around her and cover her neck in kisses and nibbles. Her breasts were so close and he ached to touch them and find out how they felt.

His hands slid down to her upper arms and he let her lay against him for several moments as she relaxed. He wondered how he was going to get up and hide the tent in his pants.

She closed her eyes with her lips curled into a smile. She felt amazing. All of the tension in her muscles was gone.

"Thank you, Matthew," she sighed happily. "That was great."

"I know, you kept telling me it was." He almost kissed her head, but stopped himself.

Her eyes opened again and she looked across the way at her brother. They smiled at each other.

Luke noticed his cousin's eyes were closed. He mouthed to his sister, "Show him your breasts."

She raised a brow, unsure exactly of what he said. Luke pointed at his chest, then Amy, and then Matthew.

Her mouth dropped open, mouthing, "Oh!" She nodded just enough to confirm that she understood.

Amy sat up, pulled her arms out of her shirt, and then dropped it on the bed. She kept her bra held against her chest as she stood up, and then she dropped her arms and made it look like an accident as her tits were exposed. The guys gasped, as did Amy.

She covered her nipples with her fingers and giggled, "Oopsies!"

Luke covered his eyes with his hands and brought his knees near his chest, attempting to look like he didn't want to see. His voice came out as if he was repulsed and he spoke quietly, "Amy, cover yourself, what are you doing?"

Matthew's mouth was wide open, he couldn't talk. He just stared at her tits and hoped she would move her fingers so he could see her nipples again.

Amy looked over at her brother and cocked her head. "They are just breasts, what's the big deal?"

Luke's hands stretched down his face, stretching the skin on his cheeks. "The big deal is that they are yours. I'm your brother and your cousin is sitting right there."

She rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "Every woman has breasts and mine are no different." She turned to her cousin. "What do you think? Are you grossed out?"

"No, uh, I mean yeah," Matthew stuttered. His cheeks were bright red and he had grabbed the pillow to cover his raging erection.

Amy giggled at his reaction, and then turned back to her brother. "See?" She shrugged, still hiding her nipples. "Matthew doesn't seem to care."

His words came out firm, "Well, I'm not Matthew." Luke shifted as if he was uncomfortable.

She sighed again and turned so her back completely to her brother and hiding the guys' views of each other. She nibbled her lip as she lifted her knee up onto the bed between his legs. Matthew's eyes flicked back and forth between her face and chest and his heart beat became even more rapid. Amy grinned as she lowered her hands and let him admire her tits.

Luke watched, knowing Matthew's attention was completely on her. Luke was just a background figure in the room, much like the painting above him.

"Want to touch them, just for a second?" Amy asked.

Her cousin nodded so fast it seemed as if his neck could break. She reached out and ran her fingers through his hair as both of his shaky hands came up. He placed his hands on her breasts and his eyes were fixed on what he was doing. He felt like if he didn't watch, it wasn't real.

His fingers melted into her flesh and he squeezed lightly. Her nipples were swollen and rubbed against his palms as he felt her up.

Matthew moaned quietly, "Oh my god." If his dick wasn't ready to rip out of his pants, it was now.

Luke broke the moment between them, knowing that if he stayed around too long it would arouse suspicion. "Amy, can I talk to you for a second," he paused for dramatic effect, "alone."

She stepped away and groaned, "Ugh. What?" She scowled at her brother. She picked up her shirt and threw it on.

Luke got up and went to the door.

Amy sighed and followed him. "Big brothers are no fun," she said with sarcasm only he would pick up on as she stomped across the floor.

The siblings left the room and closed the door behind them. They both listened for any voices in the house before they were sure that everyone was asleep.

Luke kissed her lips, nudging her up against the wall. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her.

He pulled back and looked down into her eyes. He whispered, "Do you want to do anything with him?"

His sister bit her lip and nodded. "Yes and no. I know he's sexually frustrated from what I've been doing to him since we got here. But, you can't be with me and I don't want to do anything without you there."

Their voices stayed in quiet whispers.

"How about a hand job?" he suggested. "It's nothing too much and I'll stay out here and keep watch."

"Are you sure? I mean, really, I only liked doing stuff with Ethan because you were there with me."

"I'm positive. If I could, I would watch." He kissed her forehead. "But, in this situation, I can't."

She nodded. "All right. Then, I get to have you inside me in a little while, right?"

"You absolutely do." They shared a grin and he ground his member against her again. "Feel that? It's yours."

She grabbed his hand, and then slid it inside of her PJ pants. She held his palm against her steamy sex. "This is yours too."

He wiggled his fingers, pressing the satin into her slit. "I'll keep watch. If anyone is coming, I'll just come in." His hand came out of her pants.

Amy kissed his lips. "Don't forget how much I love you."

"I know you do and I love you. Now, go, have fun and tell me all about it."

They kissed one more time before she opened the door again. Luke licked the bit of her juices that had collected on his fingers as he thought for a moment about the best place for him to be. He went to the doorway of the bathroom, giving him a clear view of the hallway.

Matthew's eyes lit up when the door opened again. She closed it behind her and smiled at him. His cock was still fully erect.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

She didn't answer, just walked towards him. His eyes grew wider seeing her hips sway and breasts bounce with every step.

She reached the bed, and then lifted her knees up between his legs. "Everything is fine. He was just being a bit too brotherly. He's going to bed and I told him I was too." She used her seductress voice, "Don't worry about Luke. This is between you and me."

"What's between us?" His voice was strained due to his throat closing up.

His cousin leaned in and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear, "I'm going to give you a little something to fantasize about."

"Are you sure? You said you didn't want to do anything earlier," he muttered, feeling her lips pressing against his ear.

Her tongue slithered over his cartilage. "I'm sure. As long as you don't tell anyone and you understand this is a one-time thing."

Matthew nodded, feeling her chest rubbing against his. "I won't tell a soul." He gulped, giving himself a moment to formulate words again. "One-time. I understand."

She pulled back with a sweet smile painted on her lips. He watched as she pulled her shirt over her head and her massive tits came into view again. Her hair cascaded down over her shoulders. She dropped the garment on the bed, keeping it close by in case she needed it.

Matthew sat still, letting her lead. A boundary was about to be crossed and he didn't want to over step it any more than she wanted.

Amy sat back on her legs, and then curled her fingers in the waistband of his flannel pajama pants and boxers. She began pulling them down as she spoke, "You have to be quiet."

Her cousin was drunk with lust and just nodded, unable to make a proper statement. His cock sprang free into the air, harder than he ever remembered it being.

"You can touch my tits, if you want to," she giggled. She pulled his clothes down to his thighs, just above his knees. Then, she pushed his shirt up to his chest.

Amy sat up on her knees and smiled at how his breaths were so staggered before she even touched him. His hands ran up her stomach, and then over the mounds of flesh on her chest. He pushed her breasts together into a bouquet of flesh.

The pads of her fingers lightly ran along his length, feeling his bulging veins. Matthew instantly shivered and let out a soft moan from her touch as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. She trailed her fingers around the ridge beneath his head, causing him to moan louder and breathe harder.

"You like that?" Amy whispered.

"Uh huh."

"Good, then you'll really like this." She brought her hand up to her mouth and spit into it several times before returning to his shaft.

Her fingers closed around his thickness and she began lightly stroking him.

"Oh god," Matthew groaned. His hands groped her tits.

"You have to be quiet, my sweet cousin." She leaned into him so his mouth was near her ear. "I want to hear you, moan right into my ear."

He pressed his lips against her ear and moaned as she squeezed his member. Her hand worked up and down slowly, tightening her grip just a taste as she came up and loosening as she went back down. His precum was leaking, slickening her strokes.

He tugged and pulled on her nipples, causing his cousin to whimper into his ear, "My nipples are insanely sensitive. You better be careful."

"I don't want to be careful," Matthew mumbled.

She giggled, "Then don't."

His face came away from hers so he could look at her. "May I suck them? Please, Amy?" he panted.

She grinned. "Not yet, but yes. I'll let you know when."

He silently pouted, but he was not going to let her know that. His depression didn't last long as the motions of her hand sped up on his tool and she worked her wrist into her ministrations.

His mouth latched to her ear again. "Oh fuck," he growled. "Oh god, Amy that feels so fucking good."

He pinched her nipples harder, tugging on them and twisting them. Her panties were already wet and were now quickly gathering her leaking fluids. She bit down on her lip to keep herself quiet.

For both of them, the taboo of what they were doing heightened their arousal. Amy had crossed the line before, but for Matthew, it was even a stronger stimulant.

Her hand slowed down its pace evenly over a few moments, until she was going just as gentle as when she had started. Then, she cupped her palm over his helm. The lengths of her fingers stimulated his ridge as she brought her fingers closer together, moving her hand up and down.

"Oh fuck, fuck," her cousin growled. "That's amazing, where," he gasped, "where did you learn that?"

"A girl never tells her secrets."

She turned her cupped hand side to side, making him breathe even harder into her ear. Their hot cheeks were nestled against each other's. She knew he would cum for her, it was only a matter of time and she would draw it out a little bit.

Luke was still on watch. His member was stiff, knowing what his sister was doing behind the door. He imagined what she was doing, knowing the talents of her hand for himself. He wished he could watch, but he knew she would tell him everything. He truly loved sharing her.

Amy sat up higher on her knees so he could reach her nipples with his mouth. His lips latched onto the nearest one immediately. Her hand slid back down his length as he suckled her pebble. His hand stayed on her other breast and the other went around to her back, holding her to him.

She closed her lips tight and whimpered. His tongue flicked and rolled around her nipple.

She thought about her brother outside, wishing he was here, enjoying the moment with her. She was hot and her cunt was aching for him. She kept reminding herself that soon he would be inside of her mouth and pussy.

Matthew dragged his tongue across her chest, and then sucked her other nipple into his mouth. His hands switched places. He couldn't think of anything besides what was happening. His shirt was sticking to him, due to the sweat on his chest.

His cousin moved her hand down to his fuzzy sac. The moment she touched him there, his groan rumbled into her flesh. She held his balls in her hand, massaging them with her fingers. She tugged lightly at first, and then just a tad harder before rubbing them again.

Amy flattened out her palm and dragged it up and down along his slick organ. She made small circle motions on his flesh, and then lingering gentle strokes. Each different movement made his body jerk and his toes curl.

Matthew's thighs tensed up and his fingers dug into her skin as she returned to manipulating his prick with a closed fist. He was on the highest cloud in the sky, riding even higher with each stroke of her talented hand. His precum poured out of his cock, down his length and smeared into his flesh.

He ripped his mouth away from her tits, and then pulled her face down so he could groan into her ear. "Amy, I'm going to cum soon," he panted.

She felt him growing thicker and throbbing in her hand, aching for release. "Cum, cum, Matthew. Cum for your favorite cousin."

She held his head to hers with her free hand, keeping his mouth against her ear. Her hand firmly stroked him, all the way from the base of his organ to his head, milking him. Her cousin held onto her with both of his hands as every fiber in his behind tensed up, the only thing that moved were his bucking hips.

"It's okay Matthew, let it out. You'll remember this forever," she muttered soothingly into his ear. "Cum for me like you've always wanted to."

"I don't want it to end," he moaned heavily. "Fuck. Amy, it's coming, I'm gonna cum for you."

"Do it," his cousin urged him. "Cum for me." Her hand was a blur on his cock, pulling his orgasm from him. She angled his erection so he would cum on her stomach.

The most intense climax of his life pummeled him as if everything in his body left from the slit in his cock. He growled and groaned, squeezing her flesh as thick ribbons of his hot seed began shooting out of him, landing on her belly. She continued jerking him until she had emptied everything she could and he started quaking.

Amy sat back on her legs and grinned, looking down at herself. His pearly load was splatted all over her stomach, from just under her breasts to her hips. She let go of his exhausted member and it flopped down against his thigh.

"Look at what a mess you made, Matthew," she giggled.

His head dropped back against the wall and he opened his eyes, seeing his cum dripping down her stomach. "Wow," was the only word he could muster. His hand felt heavy as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. The shock he felt about what just happened was hidden by the thick afterglow of his orgasm.

Amy kept her grin as she began dragging her fingers through his spunk, cleaning herself. She used both hands and gathered up everything that she could. Then, she licked her hands clean while he watched with wide lust glazed eyes.

He had regained part of his thought process, just enough to make a proper sentence. "I can't believe that just happened. And now, you're eating my cum."

She pulled one of her fingers out of her mouth. "Well it did. I hope it's etched in your memory forever." She liked how he tasted, though it was much more on the musky side than her brother's cum. She loved her brother's flavor.

"It will be." Matthew sighed. He smiled, watching her enjoy his cum. "I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that."

"Oh yeah?" She licked the last bit from the back of her hand. "Well, I'm glad I was able to give it you."

"I am too. But, I don't think I'm going to be able to move for a few minutes."

Amy leaned in and kissed his cheek before getting off of the bed. "Stay there." She smiled, and then put her shirt back on. She held it out from the bottom so the left over stain on her flesh didn't get on the shirt. "I'm going to go wash off really quick. Dried cum gets really itchy."

"I'll be here."

She scurried out of the room, satisfied with what she had done. She firmly closed the door behind her and found her brother in the hallway. They smiled upon seeing each other.

Luke followed her into the bathroom, but left the door open. He watched as she rolled her shirt up under her bosom, and then grabbed a two wash cloths from the cabinet.

"How did it go?" he asked softly.

"Well considering I'm cleaning leftover cum off me, I'd say pretty well." She grinned as she put soap onto the cloth, and then got it wet.

The words between them remained quiet.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

Amy started wiping her stomach clean. "I did. Thank you for letting me do it."

"You're welcome." He kissed her temple. His erection had subsided, but remained half hard.

"I really missed you being there though. I know you couldn't be, but I was wishing you were the whole time."

Her brother rubbed her bare back. "I wished I was too. Did you do anything besides the hand job?"

"He sucked my nipples, but that's it." She started using the dry cloth on her skin.

Luke smiled. "You're going to have an insane orgasm for me later."

She nodded fast and hard, smiling ear to ear. "It's saved for you, my love."

"I'm going to get upstairs before Matthew gets his wits about him."

His sister pulled her shirt down. "Good idea." She kissed his lips. "I love you, and I'll be there soon."

He grabbed her ass and gave her a tight squeeze, causing her to jump. "I love you too."

The siblings shared a gentle kiss before Luke headed down the hall.

Amy brushed her teeth to get rid of the film her cousin's seed had left in her mouth, and then rinsed with mouth wash. She dropped the washcloths in the hamper and tossed the towels she used earlier on top of them.

Matthew looked up at her as she came back into the room. He waited until she closed the door to speak, "Amy, I don't want this to change anything between us."

She went over and sat down next to him. "It won't, as long as you don't let it."

"I won't. And, I swear that no one will know about this."

His cousin rested her head on his shoulder and patted his thigh. "Thanks, Matthew. I hope I gave you a good memory."

"You gave me the best memory." He put his cheek to the top of her head. "I hope you did it cause you wanted to. Not just for me."

"I definitely wanted to," she giggled.

He kissed the top of her head a few times, savoring the scent of her hair. "I'd love to stay and talk, but after that, I need to go to bed before I pass out here."

"We can talk anytime you want. But, you should go to bed. I don't want you passing out in the hallway. I'll have to go get Luke and we will have to come carry you to bed."

He lifted his head from hers and laughed. "Yeah, that would be embarrassing."

Matthew rose up from the bed with the last bit of strength left in his body. He offered his hand to Amy, and then helped her up.

"Maybe you could come out and visit before Luke leaves. I'm sure he'd enjoy it."

"Well, I'm going to Cancun for spring break. I don't really want to, but," he shrugged, "a bunch of friends are making me go."

"We're going to Montreal next week. But, maybe you can come out before or after."

"I'll see what I can swing. I'd like to see him again before he leaves us for another however many years."

"I know what you mean."

The cousins walked towards the door. Matthew turned to her and smiled before dropping a peck on her lips, he didn't try to slip his tongue into her mouth this time.