Lunatic Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was the one who seemed frightened and Nancy found it appealing. He seemed more like a nervous, horny boy and not threatening. She looked down and noticed that the top of her left breast was uncovered. Her wrist rubbed on her nipple through the material and she pressed down harder on it. Her eyes went to Josh's mouth and she knew that they were both thinking about the same thing.

"Well, now you can see," Nancy said. She pointed bare her shoulder towards him, feeling his hand run down her arm before it fell limp at his side.

"Yeah," he breathed. "I can see a little more than that too. Thanks!" His wide blue eyes never left her partially exposed breast as he spoke.

Nancy giggled. "Don't thank me," she said. "I didn't mean to show you see anything -- especially not that much." She knew that she should pull her top back up, but Nancy was immobilized by her growing horniness and the throbbing of her clit.

"Mr. Horne's a lucky guy to get to see them every day," he mused.

Nancy smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Thanks," she said. "I'm lucky girl too; he's a great husband."

After a few moments Josh raised his eyes to hers. He smiled, then gave her a pleading expression. "Could I see them, please," he asked.

His request and the manner in which he asked sent a shiver through Nancy. Her panties felt damp and now she wanted Josh to leave so she could massage her swollen clit. "Josh, you know I can't just let you..."

"I swear I'll never tell anyone," he blurted out, interrupting her. "Please, Mrs. Horne."

Nancy smiled again, amused and moved by his persistence. "You already saw one the other day," she said. "The other one looks just like it." She let out another laugh and peered down to her chest.

"Prove it," he demanded with a grin.

Nancy drew in a deep breath and let it out as she gathered her courage. She could feel her heart pound and her fingers tremble. "I'll tell you what," she said. "I'll let you see the one you saw on Saturday. You can already see most of it now anyway."

Realizing that her offer was better than a complete refusal, Josh nodded. "Okay, thanks," he eagerly said.

Nancy reached down for the front of her tank top. Wanting to tease Josh, she slowly pulled it down lower over her half-bared breast, then reached inside to lift her heavy mound from inside. It settled with a bounce and she could feel the air wash over her tingling nipple. "There... have a good look, Josh," she breathed as she smiled at him.

"Wow, Mrs. Horne, you've got such nice boobs," he said as he stepped closer to her.

Nancy was looking into his eyes when she felt his hands on her hips. Then they slid up under her tank top and over her bare skin along her sides. "No, Josh -- no touching," Nancy said. She quickly reached out for his wrists to keep his hands from moving further up her bare skin.

"Not even a quick feel?"

Josh held her tighter and pressed against her so she was backed against the table. She could feel the bulge in his jeans pushing on her stomach. His hard shaft felt big as it poked into her. His hands felt hot and slightly rough on her soft skin and it excited her. She squeezed his wrists tighter and pushed down when she felt him trying to slide his hands up her body.

"No, Josh," she said forcefully. "All you can do is look, and you've done that. Now let go."

Rather than releasing her, Josh began rotating his hips, grinding his erection into her stomach. Nancy looked down to the bulge in his jeans pushed into her and felt her tense muscles relax. His muscled thigh slipped between her legs and he pressed it hard against her, rubbing her throbbing clit through her tight jeans. Nancy inhaled as waves of pleasure suddenly shot through her and her pussy became even wetter. As Josh continued to hump against her and massage her clit with his thigh she knew that one, or both, of them would eventually cum.

When Josh bent down and wrapped his lips around her right nipple a cry of surprise and pleasure left Nancy's open mouth. She looked down and watched as he eagerly sucked on her thick nub. She removed her right hand from his wrist and ran it up his back to the nape of his neck. The whiskers on his upper lip and chin rubbed against her soft skin as he sucked and tugged at her nipple. Nancy liked the feeling of his stubble raking her tender skin and she pushed her breast hard against his face. Her fingers ran through his thick, sandy hair as continued to grind his hard shaft against her quivering stomach and pull hard on her thick nipple with his lips. A few moments later his body tensed and he grew still, letting out a soft grunt. Nancy continued to run her fingers through his hair and hold him to her cushiony, round breast as he came, leaning on her.

Josh looked up into Nancy's face, seeming ashamed. His mouth was agape and his cheeks were red. He frowned and his eyes moved to the left. Nancy smiled and ran her hand over his left cheek. It was hot and she could feel his rough whiskers on her palm. She bent down and softly kissed his bristly cheek, then grazed her own over it. "It's okay, Josh," she whispered. "No one will ever know about this."

He looked up at her, seeming surprised and grateful. Then he gave her a relieved smile.

"You better go before Alex or Bill get home though," she said.

Josh nodded, stepping away from her. He took one last look at her bare breasts as he adjusted his jeans, then bolted from the house.

Nancy fell limp on the chair beside the table. She needed to cum, but could not wait until she left the kitchen. She unzipped her jeans and shoved a hand down inside her wet panties. She began rubbing her throbbing clit as she pressed her thighs together. Her left hand went to her breast and she pinched and tugged at her hard nipple. It wasn't long before her first orgasm happened and her fingers were coated with her musky juice.

###

For the next few days Nancy's mind was in turmoil -- mostly from guilt, but also arousal as she thought about Josh's eyes and mouth on her and his thick cock grinding against her through his tight jeans. She had been with Bill since she was eighteen and married to him for twenty-one years. In all that time she had never allowed another man besides her doctor to touch her. To make her actions even worse, it was her son's best friend whom she had crossed that line with. She thought that confessing her actions was the right thing to do, but feared it would bring an end to her marriage, along with a friendship that had lasted many years. Nancy ultimately decided that silence was her best option.

The next Saturday afternoon when Josh visited Alex Nancy found him sheepish around her. She was at the kitchen table doing the crossword puzzle in the morning paper when he arrived. He smiled and was polite, but she could tell that he was nervous and perhaps guilt-ridden too. Bill was in his office on the other side of the house, writing emails and surfing the Internet. She was glad he was not in the kitchen to observe her and Josh's awkward exchange and perhaps question it.

"Hi, Mrs. Horne," Josh said in an unnaturally meek voice.

Nancy fought a smirk, thinking of how he had called her 'Mrs. Horny', and rightfully so. "Hi, Josh. Alex is up in his room," she said.

"Thanks, he muttered, then lingered a bit as his eyes moved about. There was obviously something on his mind and Nancy knew what it was.

"It's okay, Josh," she said in a soft voice. "Alex and Bill don't know about what happened, and they won't."

Josh's eyes brightened. "Thanks," he sighed.

A grin appeared on Nancy's face and her eyes flickered. "For what -- not telling them, or for what I let you do?" She sat back in her chair and crossed her arms, feeling them push up on her breasts so her cleavage appeared in the V-shaped neckline of her dress.

"Ah... both," he said with a tentative laugh. Now there was a smile on his face and his eyes locked on her chest.

Nancy eyed the growing bulge in his jeans and gave him a wily look. "Yes," she said.

"Yes what?" he asked, cocking his head to one side.

"Yes, I'm wearing a bra," she replied. "That's what you were wondering, wasn't it?"

"Ah... actually I was pretty sure you were," he said, seeming more at ease with her.

"So, you don't want to check for yourself this time, then?" she teased as her narrowed eyes followed his.

"No," he said, sounding surprised as he pushed his hands deep in the pockets of his jeans. "I believe you."

"But wouldn't you rather see for sure? Come here."

Nancy straightened her back and lowered her arms. She watched as Josh cautiously approached until he was standing to her left, looking down at the front of her dress. She hooked a finger above the top button and pulled her dress away from her chest. She observed the expression on Josh's face as he looked inside her dress at her round, full breasts, held snugly within a white lace bra. She smiled and ran her eyes down to his erection, pushing out at his jeans. Had they been alone in the house she would have reached out for it.

When Nancy felt Josh's hand on her right breast her eyes widened and darted down towards it. She arched her back, pushing her hard nipple into his palm as he curled his fingers around her firm mound and gave it a gentle squeeze. Nancy felt her breathing grow quicker and her clit respond to his groping as his hand wandered over her rounded breast. He squeezed it again, his fingertips pushing into her. When he pinched her hard nipple she bit her lip to suppress a moan. Then she took him by the wrist and eased his hand from her.

"Better not start something we can't finish," she whispered. "Alex will wonder what's taking you so long."

Nancy watched as Josh reluctantly took his eyes from her chest, then turned and hurried towards the stairs. She listened to his footfalls and gave her soaking pussy a slow rub through her dress. She wished that she was alone, or that she and Bill were alone so they could have sex. Then, as her hunger grew, she knew that what she really wanted was for her and Josh to be alone. Someday, she thought to herself with a devious smile.

###

During subsequent visits by Josh over the next few weeks Nancy was relieved that their interactions were polite and devoid of anything sexual. Not only did she fear that her husband or son would suspect something, but she needed to force the thoughts and feelings that Josh stirred in her from her mind. She knew that she could not do that easily if he made advances at her, or if she allowed herself to behave lewdly with him. Occasionally she noticed his eyes on her, but she could ignore that much attention and knew it was probably unrealistic to not expect it of him.

It was a Monday evening when Bill mentioned to Nancy that he wanted to take Alex on a fishing trip. They were on the living room watching television, or at least he was. Nancy was beside him on the couch, flipping through a magazine and ignoring the ball game on the screen. She looked up at her husband when he spoke.

"When were you thinking of taking him?" she asked.

"This Friday," Bill said. "I can take a day off of work and we can drive up to Maple Ridge and rent a cabin there."

"Have you asked Alex if he wants to go."

"It was his idea," Bill replied with a chuckle. "He's been asking to go for weeks mow."

Nancy gave him a nod. "Well, I hope you guys have fun," she said. "Spending a weekend in a camp and getting eaten by mosquitoes doesn't excite me."

Bill slid closer to his wife and wrapped his arm around her waist. "How does getting eaten by me sound?" he asked as he cupped her breast.

"Mmmm... now that's how I like to spend my weekends," she said as she turned towards him.

"Maybe this weekend you can let Josh eat you instead while I'm gone," Bill suggested with a ribald grin.

Nancy jerked her body around to face him. "Josh?!" she exclaimed, feigning surprise and growing nervous. "What are you talking about?" she asked with a nervous laugh.

"Come on, Nancy," he said. "Don't tell me you haven't noticed how he looks at you."

Nancy sighed and felt her shoulders slump. "Yeah, sometimes," she admitted. "He's a young guy though. They all have perverted minds. But I'm old enough to be his mother, and Alex is his best friend."

Bill tugged at his wife's left knee, parting her legs, then slid his hand up under her skirt. He pressed down on her clit through her panties. "He still wants to fuck you," he said in a hoarse voice.

Nancy felt her pulse quicken and her clit throb. But she was still wary of where her husband was steering the conversation. "Well, he can't," Nancy retorted. "That's your job." She chuckled, feeling herself getting more turned-on by the thought of what her husband was suggesting.

Bill tugged her panties aside and pushed a finger between her wet folds and deep inside her. When he felt her grip him he began working it in and out. "Don't you find him attractive?" he asked.

Nancy waited a moment, then said "I never thought about it, I guess he's cute. But you're not suggesting that I let him do something, are you?" She widened her eyes and studied his hungry expression.

"If you want to, and if you promise to tell me all about it later," he said.

"Bill, I love you, but..."

"I love you too," he interjected. "And I know our marriage is strong enough that this would... spice things up."

Nancy was so horny that she would have let Josh have her then and there while Bill watched if he had have walked in the room. She was still surprised by her husband's suggestion though and needed reassurance that if she followed through on it that it wouldn't eventually come between them.

"I don't know," she drawled. "These things can backfire and ruin a marriage."

"I know. But I've thought about it for a long time and it makes me hot," he said. "Imagine getting fucked by a young fat cock -- that hasn't happened in..."

"Not since you were Josh's age," she interrupted and laughed.

Bill pushed his wife's skirt up to her hips and tugged her panties down. He tossed them aside, then unzipped his jeans to free his hard cock. He tugged them down past his knees and pulled Nancy astride his lap. Gripping her hips, Bill helped her lower herself on his rigid shaft until it was buried in her wet pussy. He looked up at her, watching her breasts shake as he held her ass, guiding her up and down on his cock.

"How would you like to have Josh's cock in you instead of mine?" he asked her.

"Just one time though, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," he grunted as he lifted his ass up to thrust inside her tight walls.

"I'll think about it and let you know tomorrow," she said. "Right now, I want to be fucked by you." But Nancy knew that her mind was already made up.

###

Alex was excited about the up-coming fishing trip with his father on Friday, but nowhere nearly as excited as his parents were. Nancy had agreed to a liaison with Josh if the opportunity presented itself, and just that promise and anticipation had already invigorated their sex life. She was pleasantly surprised by the surge in Bill's libido and how his hands found their way under her clothes whenever they had a few moments alone. Nancy was also happy to be able to fulfill her fantasy without having to deceive Bill any more than she already had. She genuinely loved him and did not want to hurt him or their marriage.

On Thursday evening Alex returned home close to nine o'clock with Josh. Bill and Nancy exchanged sly grins as they sat together on the couch when they heard the two young men in the kitchen. Bill turned to his wife and quickly undid a button of her blouse and pulled it open wide.

"What are you doing?" she whispered with a giggle and looked down at her cleavage.

"Giving Josh something to look at." Bill began to fondle her breasts, making her nipples stiffen until they stood out from her blouse. A few moments later he looked her over, seeming satisfied with her appearance. Then he got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get some juice."

Nancy could hear the muffled voices from the kitchen but didn't pay attention. She was lost in a fantasy world and distracted by her throbbing clit. A few minutes later she looked up and saw Bill walk in, sipping juice from a glass, followed by Alex and Josh. Bill gave her a sly grin as he at back down beside her.

When she saw Josh and her son entered the living room Nancy felt conspicuous, but very turned-on. She turned slightly on the couch to face Josh as Alex spoke with his father. She noticed Josh's eyes gravitate towards her, but knew that he would not dare be obvious about ogling her with Bill and Alex present. Nor could she do or say anything suggestive with her son standing there.

"Has Alex told you about our fishing trip this weekend?" Bill asked Josh.

"Yeah," Josh said. "It sounds like fun."

"Not to Nancy," Bill replied. "She won't come with us. I guess she's scared of chipping a nail."

Nancy laughed, but it was because she saw through her husband's guise. She knew he wanted Josh to know that she would be alone for the weekend. Now it seemed likely to her that Josh would pay her a visit and she became more excited.

"You don't like fishing, Mrs. Horne?" Josh asked, locking his eyes on her cleavage.

"Only if it involves choosing one in the grocery store, or picking a lobster from a tank at a restaurant," she joked.

Nancy felt somewhat relieved when Josh and Alex went back out to the kitchen to talk. She gave her husband a brassy grin. "You devil," she whispered.

"What?" he asked, feigning ignorance.

"Making sure he knew I'd be alone -- that's what," she explained.

Bill grinned and slipped his hand inside his wife's blouse. He gave her breast a squeeze as he kissed and nibbled at her neck.

Nancy tightened her lips to suppress a moan when she felt her husband tugging at her hard nipple. She pushed him away, scolding him with her eyes. "Bill, they're right out there in the kitchen," she whispered in his ear. "Be good."

Bill leaned away from her, still grinning. "I'll be good as long as you promise not to be while I'm away," he said.

"Mmmm... I'll be so slutty, you wouldn't recognize me," she purred, thinking it was probably the truth.

"What are you going to let Josh do to you?" he asked in a hoarse voice.

"Whatever he wants."

Bill leaned closer and kissed his wife's rosy cheek. "I love you," he said. "Don't worry -- this is going to be the best experience we've ever had."

"I'm beginning to think so," she agreed.

###

Nancy woke early Friday morning, filled with excitement and anticipation. Her husband and son would be leaving for their fishing trip later that morning and she wondered if and when Josh would decide to visit her once she was alone.

She rolled over beside Bill and slid her hand down the trail of hair on his stomach and inside his boxers. She stroked his resting cock and gave his balls a soft squeeze as she reached inside her panties to rub her pussy. She could feel his cock stir and begin to stiffen. He rolled over and smiled at her.

"Looks like someone's a little horny," he said.

Nancy gave his hard cock a squeeze, feeling it growing in her hand. "And you feel like you are too," she said.

Nancy pulled the covers down to their feet and tugged his boxers down to his knees. His cock thickened and rose until the swollen head was pointing up towards her, precum glistening along the slit. She opened her mouth and bent down to engulf his shaft with her lips. Sucking hard and giving the base a hard squeeze Nancy began working her hot, wet mouth over Bill's shaft. She moaned and sucked harder when he thrust his hips, pushing the head of his shaft to the back of her throat. She could feel him throbbing in her mouth and taste him on her tongue. But she wanted something else.