Lunatic Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers

Turning over on her stomach, Nancy slid her panties down over her thighs, then stuck her ass up in the air invitingly. "God, fuck me, Bill," she moaned, looking back over her shoulder.

Bill rolled over and crouched beside his wife. He ran his hand over her ass and down to her dripping pussy. He pressed down, running his fingers over her pink lips and up to her clit, making her moan louder and wiggle her hips. "No," he said.

Nancy gave him a wide-eyed stare. "No?!" she asked in disbelief.

"The next person you're getting fucked by is Josh, and I want you to really want it by then," he told her as he pushed two fingers in her tight hole.

"I can always make myself cum after you leave," she teased as she pushed back with her hips to meet his fingers.

"But is that as good as feeling a big cock inside you?" he countered.

"No," she agreed with a frown.

Bill slipped his fingers from Nancy's wet pussy and crawled over to the other side of the bed. He stood there, looking at her, his hard shaft twitching and pointing at her. "Suck me," he said.

Nancy smiled and obediently sat on the side of the bed so she could slide her wet lips down his thick shaft. She cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze as her head bobbed up and down. Her breasts shook as they brushed over his thighs. The hair on his legs felt coarse on her sensitive nipples and she pressed her nipples harder against him. When his fingers ran through her hair and tugged at it Nancy grew still, letting him fuck her mouth hard as she moaned on his cock. When he pulled out from her mouth a few minutes later she was surprised and disappointed. But she smiled as she watched him rapidly stroke his cock. Moments later it erupted, spraying her breasts with his thick cum. She watched it run down to her nipples, then she began to smear it over her soft skin, making it glisten.

Nancy was still sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing her pussy and spreading Bill's jism over herself when he turned and went to their closet. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Finding something for you to wear," he said.

"Thanks, but I can dress myself," she said with a chuckle. "I've been doing it for years."

"But I want to pick out something especially sexy for you to wear for when Josh comes over," he explained.

Nancy watched with amusement and curiosity as her husband rifled through her clothes on the hangers. A few moments later when he turned and held up a black mini skirt with white flowers she grew apprehensive.

"This looks nice," he said.

"Bill, it's way too short," she said. "That's why I don't wear it anymore."

"You are this weekend." He tossed it to her and turned back to the closet.

Nancy stood up, holding the skirt against her. She frowned. The hem of the skirt came down less than half-way over her thighs. She knew that if she bent over or moved the wrong way someone could see up it. But the thought of that sent a thrill through her anyway.

A minute or so later Bill emerged from the closet holding a white cropped blouse. It had a scoop neck and buttons down the front. "And this blouse," he said, tossing it over to her.

"I've never worn that blouse, Bill. You bought it for my birthday because you liked how I looked in it, but I didn't wear it because you can see my tits if I raise my arms or bend over."

"Well, you're wearing it this weekend -- without a bra," he ordered.

Despite her nervousness over wearing such revealing clothes around Josh, Nancy was turned-on by how forceful Bill was. She liked for him to be in control and making her do something that she would normally never dare to. Maybe because it somehow freed her of any guilt since she had little choice in the matter.

"With no bra?" she asked, surveying how short the blouse in her hands was.

"That's right," he said. "And no panties either."

Nancy laughed. "Hell, why don't you just make me lie naked on the couch and wait for Josh to jump on me?"

Bill laughed as he ran his eyes over his wife's cum-soaked breasts.

"I'm wearing a bra and panties," she insisted. "I don't want to be too obvious. I'll look like I'm begging to get fucked."

"Well, you were a few minutes ago," he retorted.

"Yes, and you wouldn't -- you prick," she said.

Bill walked over to his wife and pulled her to him as he stroked her head. Her sticky breasts rubbed against his spent cock and she wished it was hard and sliding between them. She ran her hands up his thighs and grabbed his ass, tugging him closer to feel his cock and balls on her.

"I'll fuck you harder than I ever have before on Sunday night, while you tell me what Josh did to you," he said, then kissed her forehead.

Nancy peered up at him with a loving smile. "And what if he doesn't dare come over?" she asked.

"I have a feeling he will," Bill told her. "All of Alex's friends would if they dared to."

"I hope not," she said. "I can only take one at a time."

###

Bill and Alex had only been gone a few hours that afternoon and already Nancy missed them -- especially her husband. She craved his hard cock and even resented him a little for denying her sex that morning. Now she needed it and the thought of Josh perhaps coming over appealed to her libido; maybe even to the spiteful side of her a little.

It was close to four o'clock when Nancy heard the back door open and close. Her heart instantly sped up and she got up from the couch, hoping it was Josh.

"Hi... anyone home?" Josh called out from the kitchen.

Nancy went out and greeted him with a warm smile. Instantly she saw his eyes widen and flicker as they danced over her. She was almost wet enough for him to take her then. "Hi, Josh," she said. "Alex left with Bill for their fishing trip, remember?"

"Yeah, I know," he said. "But when I was over last night your husband said that his computer was acting funny and he asked me to come over to see if I could fix it."

Nancy smiled, surprised by Bill's cunning. "I see," she said.

"Plus, I thought you might be lonely with Mr. Horne and Alex gone," he added with a faint smile.

"And you decided to come over and fill the void," she said with a cunning smile.

"Yeah... I bet you have a nice void," he said as his eyes moved over her again.

"Bill's computer is in his office," Nancy said. "Come this way."

Nancy lead Josh through the downstairs hall to her husband's home office in a back corner of their house. It was a small room with only one window beside the computer desk. Nancy walked in and turned the light on and stood beside the desk in the corner. She folded her arms across her stomach as she stood beside Josh. She could feel her crop-top slide up a ways, but did not look down to check and see how much skin she was showing. Her heart was racing and she was starting to soak her panties.

"I never use the computer, so I had no idea it was broken," she said. "But help yourself."

Josh sat down on the chair at the desk and wheeled himself closer. He turned the computer on and waited for it to finish booting. From the corner of his eye he looked at Nancy's bare, smooth thighs, a foot or so to his left.

The room was silent except for the computer fan whirring. Nancy could feel the tension in the air and her excitement began to build as she waited for Josh to do or say something. A few minutes later he leaned back in the chair, staring at the computer monitor.

"Everything seems okay. I'm running a virus scan. If that doesn't find anything, then I don't know what the problem is," he said, glancing up at her. "But tell Mr. Horne I'll take another look if it keeps up."

"Okay, thanks," she said with a nod.

Nancy flinched when she felt Josh's hand on her leg, just below her knee. She looked down and the corners of her mouth turned up as she watched him stroke her. His touch was gentle and she liked it.

"You've got nice legs, Mrs. Horne," he said, staring at her thighs.

"Thanks," she said. "I thought it was just my tits you liked."

Josh's eyes widened when he heard her blunt remark. He grinned. "Those are really nice too," he said as his eyes moved to her chest.

When Nancy felt his fingers rubbing the back of her right knee she drew in a deep breath and shivered. Then when he drug his fingernails up her soft thigh her knees nearly buckled. She reached out with her left hand and braced herself on the hutch atop the computer desk. She felt the hem of her blouse rise up over her stomach, but she didn't care. She peeked down and saw that it was now barely covering her white bra. Her thick nipples poked out from it and Josh's eyes were on them.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you're wearing a bra today," he said as he looked up under her top. "I've got the best seat in the house."

Nancy smiled down at Josh. His hand was still caressing her thigh, just inches from the hem of her skirt. She wondered how long it would be before he moved it higher. "I am... wearing one," she said.

Josh gave a brusk nod. "I can see it -- it's white," he said. "Are you wearing panties too?"

Nancy nodded. Her mouth was dry and she found speaking difficult.

"Do they it match your bra?" he asked as his eyes went to the front of her skirt.

"No," she said. "They're... they're pink."

"Mmmm... so they match your pussy then," he said with a lewd smile.

Despite everything, Nancy was still taken aback by his boldness. She frowned, silently rebuking him. "You're awfully bold today, Josh," she said.

"You're awfully sexy, Mrs. Horny," he retorted.

Before she could say anything, Nancy felt herself being spun around and pulled down on Josh's lap. She landed hard and let out a cry of surprise. His right hand went around her waist and under her top to stroke her back and his other hand rested on her left thigh, just under her skirt.

Nancy looked down when she felt Josh's fingers on the inside of her thigh, then raised her eyes to his. She could feel his hard shaft poking up at her ass and she shifted sightly, feeling his bulge on her.

"There -- isn't that more comfortable?" he asked and smirked.

"Maybe not for you," she giggled. "It feels like I'm sitting on something big of yours that I probably shouldn't."

Josh grinned as his right hand moved to her ass. He gave it a squeeze, forcing her to rub it against his hard shaft. "No, that feels nice," he said in almost a moan.

"Nicer than what you did to me in the kitchen?" she asked with a glint in her eyes. "Think I could make you cum in your pants again?" She began moving her hips, grinding her firm ass against his erection.

Josh's smug grin drained from his face and his eyes left hers.

When Nancy saw Josh's look of embarrassment she actually felt sorry for him. She leaned against his chest and put her arm around his shoulders. "It's okay, Josh," she softly said. "It surprised me when it happened, but it was kind of flattering and really exciting."

"Really -- why?" he asked as he looked back up at her.

"Well, just that I made you that turned-on," she explained.

Josh nodded, then his eyes moved down to her chest, inches in front of her face. Her right breast had become uncovered as her top slid up when she put her arm around his shoulder. He stared at her hard, thick nipple, poking out at the white material of her bra.

"Your boob is showing," he mentioned as his eyes fixed on it.

Nancy glanced down, then shrugged. "So? You've seen it before," she said. "At least this time it's covered by my bra."

"Yeah, too bad," he sighed.

Nancy let out a sexy giggle. She could still feel his hands on her ass and the inside of her thigh. When she shifted her hips she felt his shaft rub against her ass and push up at her cheek.

"Your skin is so soft," Josh said, sounding mesmerized as he stroked her.

"Yours feels hard," she retorted, rubbing her ass into his cock.

Josh let out a shy laugh, then his eyes focused on her nipple poking out at her bra. "Well, yours isn't soft everywhere," he said. "It's hard right here." He reached out and rubbed his fingertip around her thick nipple. "Is your other one hard too?"

Nancy gave him an enigmatic smile. "You'll have to see for yourself," she taunted.

Surprised by her tacit permission and waiting for her to stop him, Josh reached for the hem of Nancy's blouse. He slowly pulled it up to reveal her bra-clad breasts. When he saw her firm, round orbs pushed up by her bra his wide eyes glimmered.

"Man, you've got nice boobs," he said.

"Thanks," she said, sounding genuinely pleased.

"Can I feel them... please?" he implored.

This time Nancy did not hesitate or refuse him. She gave a quick nod as she said "Sure, as long as you don't tell anyone I let you. Bill would kill us both if he found out."

Josh looked startled for a moment and scared. "Okay. No, I... I won't say a word," he vowed.

"Then go ahead, Josh," she said.

When Nancy felt Josh clutch her right breast she smiled and tugged harder at his shoulder and leaned against him. She watched and tightened her lip as his hand went from one of her heavy mounds to the other, squeezing, rubbing and pinching her nipples through her bra. She was so wet that she began to worry she was going to leave a spot on his jeans.

Josh's fingers slipped inside the right panel of her bra, searching for her hard nipple. "I wish you weren't wearing a bra," he lamented.

With a devilish smile, she said "Want me to take it off so you can play with them?"

"Really?" he gasped incredulously.

Nancy smiled and nodded as she slid from Josh's lap. Her arm was sore from being around his shoulders and her leg was getting numb from how she was sitting. She also wanted him to have a better view as she undressed for him.

As she began unbuttoning her blouse Nancy backed up against the computer desk and leaned against the edge. Once her blouse was open she shrugged it off and tossed it to the floor. Her eyes never left his as she unhooked her bra and slowly slid it down her arms to reveal her breasts. She leaned over slightly, making them sway while his wide eyes followed their graceful movements. She ran her hands down to her nipples and tugged at them, watching his expression and getting even more turned-on by the look in his eyes.

"WOW..." he gasped, staring at her pendulous orbs. "I love your nipples."

"How would you like to suck on them, Josh?" she cooed.

Before he could reply, Nancy stepped away from the desk and stood in front of Josh. Her knees touched his as she put her hand around him, pulling him to her. She cradled his head as he wrapped his lips around her right nipple, groping her breast and pushing it upwards. Soon both of his hands were on her firm mounds, kneading and rubbing as his mouth moved from one thick nipple to the other. Nancy ran her fingers through his hair and ran her other hand over his broad shoulders and back as waves of pleasure went from her nipples to her throbbing clit. Their soft moans mingled and filled the room as their hands explored each other's body.

When Nancy looked down to Josh's lap and her eyes encountered the bulge in his jeans she knew what she wanted to do, and should do if she was going to thoroughly enjoy him later. She slid to her knees and ran her hands up his thighs, smiling up at him. She heard him gasp when she began unfastening his jeans and pulling the zipper down.

"Lift up," she said as she gave his jeans a tug towards his hips.

Once Josh's cock was freed from his underwear it rose until the mushroom head was under Nancy's chin. She held it by the base and ran her tongue up the underside to taste his precum. He let out a growl when her hot breath washed over the head and she wrapped her lips around it.

"Oh, god, Mrs. Horne," Josh moaned.

Spurred-on by his enjoyment, Nancy began working her tight lips up and down over his shaft, swallowing as much of his thick meat as she could. Her fingers gripped the base tight as her head moved up and down faster, bringing him closer. She reached under her skirt and began rubbing her clit hard through her panties as her mouth moved over his shaft. His moans grew louder and he began lifting up from the chair, thrusting the head of his thick shaft to the back of her throat. Nancy could feel the veins of his shaft on her lips and she tightened them around him and sucked harder.

When Josh let out a familiar grunt Nancy quickly pulled off of his cock, wanting to feel his thick cum coat her breasts. The first stream splashed over her mouth and chin and began dripping down to her chest. He shot two more bursts, spraying her breast and nipple with his hot jism. Nancy kept stroking him and rubbing the head of his shaft over her nipples while she licked his cum from her lips and chin. When she felt him begin to soften she let go of him and leaned back on her heels. She sighed and gave him a proud smile.

"Did you like that?" she said and licked drops of his cum from her fingers.

"That was... you're amazing, Mrs. Horne," he gasped.

Nancy felt almost as breathless as Josh, but she still needed release. While he was catching his breath she stood up and quickly took her panties off and dropped them on top of her blouse. When Josh opened his eyes and they widened, she grinned.

"I thought I'd take those off," she said. "They were getting kind of wet."

"You're really that turned on?" he asked, almost in disbelief.

Nancy sat back down on his lap. She let her right leg hand over the side so her thighs were parted wide. She looked into his eyes as she pulled her skirt up. "Why don't you check for yourself," she said.

Josh's eyes lingered on her pink, wet pussy and the strip of hair above it for a few moments before he slowly reached out for it. Nancy moaned when she felt his fingers touch her slick lips and began to rub them, spreading her juice around. He fumbled for several seconds before shoving a finger in her, deep. Nancy flinched.

"Easy, baby," she whispered as she gently took his hand in hers. "Like this..."

Nancy began to guide Josh's hand, moving his finger in and out of her tight pussy. She gripped him inside her and slowly rocked her hips to meet his probing finger. After a while she tugged at his hand, drawing his shiny finger from within her walls. She guided the tip to her throbbing clit and pushed down. She moaned and arched her back.

"Yeah, that's it," she moaned. "Rub me right there... harder... yeah... god, that feels so good, Josh." Her juice was running down and wetting his jeans as Josh continued to rub her swollen clit and Nancy began moving her hips in a tight circle.

When Nancy came for the first time Josh's fingers stopped moving, but she held his hand and coaxed him to keep stroking her button. She put her arm around his shoulders and held on to him as she grew light-headed. She began bucking her hips to grind her button hard against his wet finger and telling him not to stop between throaty moans. By the time Josh had made her cum two more times Nancy lay limp against him and smiling.

"Thanks, I really needed that." Nancy leaned into him and tenderly kissed his cheek.

"Anytime," he smiled. "Hopefully I'll be better at it next time."

"You were wonderful, Josh. I came, didn't I? Three times." She made a point of not telling him there would be no next time.

Josh held Nancy tight against his chest and gave her a pleased smile. He craned his head up and kissed her rosy cheek and gazed into her narrowed eyes. Then he began to slowly stroke her back as they cuddled.

Nancy felt tired after cumming hard but she knew that her craving had not been completely satisfied -- neither had Josh's. They just needed time to recover. She lost track of time as she sat on his lap and he held her as his other hand gently explored her breasts and dripping pussy. His touch was more gentle now as he caressed and stroked her body, then entered her with his finger once more. When Nancy felt his cock stiffening and pushing up on her thigh she was surprised, but excited.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,783 Followers