Lunatic Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers

"Ready for some more fun, Josh?" she asked with a titter.

"If you are," he said.

"I'm always ready for fun -- especially with a nice cock."

Nancy got up from his lap and looked down to the bulge in his jeans. She reached for his hand and pulled at it, bringing him to his feet. "Let's get that nice cock of yours out," she said as she tugged at his jeans.

Once Josh's hard shaft was out and pointing at her, Nancy cured her fingers around it and squeezed. she gave it a slow tug, drawing him towards her as she backed up to the computer desk. She looked down, stroking his shaft, then smiled up at him. "What do you want to do to me, Josh?" she asked, sounding coy and sensual.

"You know..." he shyly said.

"Tell me," she urged him.

After several seconds of silence Nancy said "Do you want to fuck me, Josh?"

He nodded as his smile widened.

Nancy glided her hands down her stomach to her wet pussy. She spread her lips wide to show him her hard clit as she looked up at him. "What do you want to do to Mrs. Horny, Josh?" she breathed.

"I want to fuck you," he said, looking into her eyes.

Nancy turned around. She gathered her skirt around her waist and bent over. She braced her hands on the computer desk and looked back at Josh as he stared at her glistening lips. "Shove your thick cock in me, Josh," she said. "Show me what you've thought about doing to me."

When Nancy felt the head of Josh's cock press against her wet lips and slide over her clit then back down she reached around and took his shaft in her hand. She guided the head to her folds and pushed back as it pierced her. She let out a throaty moan and braced her hands on the desk again. Her hair and breasts hung down, swaying as she began moving her hips.

"Fuck my cunt, Josh," she said.

Josh grabbed Nancy's hips hard and began thrusting his hips fast. His thighs and balls slapped against her as he stabbed at her soaked pussy with his hard shaft. Her loud moans excited him almost as much as the look and feel of her wonderful body. He reached up and squeezed her right breast hard in his hands. His nails dug in her soft skin a ways as he continued to pump his thick cock in and out of her.

"Yes... oh shit, Josh... fuck me hard," Nancy cried out through clenched teeth. Her fingers were curled into fists and she was looking back, watching him fuck her hard. She cried out in pleasure and pain when he pinched her nipple hard and pulled on it. "Don't cum in me though... shoot it anywhere else you want," she said.

Josh grunted a reply and took hold of both of her hips again. He was breathing hard and moaning louder. His cock made loud wet sounds as it moved in and out of her tight, drenched pussy.

"Harder... slam it in me... oh... fuck, yes," Nancy cried out. She began to push back with her hips to meet his shaft and feel it deeper inside her. She reached for her left nipple and gave it a twist, then pulled at it. She could feel the hair on his thighs rub over her soft skin and the sensation added to her excitement. She squeezed his shaft harder as he buried it deep in her.

When Nancy felt Josh pull out from her she looked back, waiting for what she knew would happen next.

"Turn around," he said.

Nancy obeyed and when she felt his hand press down on her shoulder she sank to her knees. She was about to open her mouth wide when she felt his cum splash over her face. It landed in a steak across her right cheek and mouth. Josh pumped his cock in his fist hard, sending another ribbon of cum over her mouth and chin. She began lapping at it as the final bit hit her left cheek and ran down her flushed face.

Josh slumped back in the chair, watching as Nancy wiped his cum from her pretty face and lapped it from her fingers. She sucked one into her mouth as she smiled at him, then wiped more from her cheek.

Nancy settled down on Josh's lap and threw her arm around his shoulders. "This has been an experience I'll never forget, Josh," she said and kissed his cheek.

"Me either," he said in a husky voice. He pulled her to him, stroking her back and pressed his lips to her cheek and returned her kiss. He smiled, licking his cum from his lips.

"Just remember, you can never breathe a word of this to anyone, Josh," she reminded him.

"I know," he said. "Don't worry, Mrs. Horny. I never will."

Nancy smiled at Josh, feeling secure that she could trust him. Then her mind drifted to Bill and her smile widened. She knew that she had a wild tale to tell her husband when he returned home on Sunday.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,785 Followers