Lurch and the How to Women Project

Story Info
Husband and wife use role play to educate naive employee.
14.3k words
4.28
7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all appearances, I was living the perfect life. I was in my mid 40s, had started my own software company in my 30s, and it had become wildly successful in a very short time. I had the luxury house on the water, the fancy car, the big boat, and best of all, the beautiful wife. Gina was just 25, gorgeous, athletic, fun, the perfect girl of summer. The 20+ year age difference might suggest that Gina was drawn to me by my wealth, but the reality is that we had gotten together before I became rich and successful. She had actually been an integral part of helping me start the company from nothing.

But as they say, appearances can be deceiving. My company had made a lot of money in a short time, had gotten really big, and was currently in the midst of a slump of sorts. The kind of slump where you invest all of your company's resources, and personal assets, into one huge, do-or-die project. And the key person handling that huge, do-or-die project was a guy known as Lurch.

Lurch was not his real name, but it was the only name people knew. He was tall and gangly, with a shock of greasy black hair that fell over his bearded face and covered most of his eyes, which were further adorned by horn rimmed glasses. He was painfully nervous, awkward and introverted. And he was also a stone cold genius when it came to writing software code. He had been one of my earliest hires at the company and was the behind the scenes architect of most of the company's best products.

But something had happened, and suddenly Lurch had lost the magic. The big project was in big trouble, and if I didn't get Lurch into gear, then the company, and my life, was going down.

So I did what I always did in a crisis, I consulted with the smartest person I know, my wife Gina. We were sitting poolside having drinks and watching the sunset on a Friday afternoon.

"I don't know what's happened, but he's gone from my number one producer to my number one problem," I said. "When I try to talk to him he just clams up. I think Lurch has lost his touch."

Gina looked thoughtful and took a long sip. "What if we got him out of the work setting, maybe had him over for dinner here. Maybe he would open up outside work."

The idea made sense, a lot of sense, and I didn't waste any time. I called Lurch, who not surprisingly had no plans for a Saturday night. Gina made a dinner plan and we planned our strategy to avoid work talk. Then she told me to quit thinking about work and just relax, and then she gave me the big beautiful smile that relaxation therapy was on the way. There had been a time when I suffered from panic attacks related to stress at work, and Gina had figured out a way to cure me--about once a week, she gave me a handjob. Simple, but effective. All the attention and pleasure was on me, I was not to reciprocate in any way. I never knew when it would happen, but she would always smile and say "it's time to relax," and then she would set to work on hand worshipping my cock. Sometimes it was in the morning when I was half awake, sometimes it was in the shower, once it was at a restaurant.

And she was amazing at it. She had a knack for knowing all kinds of ways to make a handjob epic. Sometimes it was light, delicate strokes with her elegant fingers, other times it was grip and pull. Sometimes she used oil or lotion, sometimes she went dry. But she knew how to rock my world, and she knew how to make it last. The best part was she genuinely enjoyed watching me in the throes of pleasure.

Tonight, of all nights, I really needed it. She began by slowly rubbing my cock through my shorts, gradually increasing pressure as I got harder. When I became fully erect she eased the shorts off and then teased me for a while, running her fingers all around my cock without actually making contact, tracing a line all the way around my balls. Then she used her fingernails to ever so lightly scratch my balls. Eventually her hand worked its way up to where she was stroking me softly, and then she wrapped her hand around my shaft and began pumping. She always seemed to know just how I wanted it, and tonight I wanted it hard and fast, and she delivered. One of the best things about her handjobs were the looks she would give me. She loved looking at my face to watch my reactions, but she also loved looking intently at my throbbing cock, which was a huge turn on for me. And the looks on her face were always so damn sexy.

I did not last long, and my anxiety was very much alleviated. After my very fulfilling and explosive orgasm, she cleaned me up and we went for a naked dip in the pool, where I held her and kissed her and told her she was the best thing that ever happened to me. And I meant it.

Saturday night rolled around and Lurch showed up in his usual set of poorly matched goodwill rejects, smelling like he maybe hadn't showered in two to five days. I had him in and we sat out by the pool as Gina was still getting things ready. As planned, I avoided all talk about work, we just had a normal conversation.

Or at least as normal as Lurch could manage. He seemed nervous at first that this was a work discussion, he knew how urgent the project was, but as I steered the conversation to other things he relaxed some. We talked a bit about his past, and I realized I didn't know that much about him. Turns out he was from Iowa, where he grew up on a farm with five brothers. His parents were very religious, almost cult like. He showed me a picture of his family, his dad looked just like Lurch, and his mom did too. He got into writing code because his parents didn't like books, but they had a half dozen that they used for door stops, and one was a ten inch thick book on how to write computer code. He read that book so many times that even though he didn't know what a computer looked like, he knew how to write software in his head by the time he was 8. The other books in the house were even more random, there was one on playing golf, one on coin collecting and one on how to make origami. So he could watch my golf swing and tell me what I was doing wrong even though he had never played, he could tell me that my grandfather's "million dollar" coin collection was actually worth about $200, and he could make a dragon out of a piece of paper with his eyes closed. Maybe not the most marketable skills, but at least something.

He had made the decision at 15 to leave the farm and head east, where eventually he found his way to my office. He had claimed to be 18 at the time, and he told me when I hired him he was just about to give up and go back to the farm.

He was just finishing up the story when Gina showed up with a tray of drinks and some cheese and crackers, and suddenly Lurch went from being unusually talkative to diving back into his shell. Gina made some attempts at conversation, but all she got back was some incoherent mumbles. Eventually she stepped back into the kitchen.

"I didn't realize that anyone else would be here," Lurch said, almost apologetically.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I had mentioned my wife would be here," I said. Gina had been to the office on multiple occasions and I was sure he had seen her, but I couldn't even remember if they had been introduced.

From the moment we sat down to dinner it became obvious what was going on. Every time Gina left the room Lurch would relax and be able to string some words together, but when she was in the room he became sullen and withdrawn, he even seemed to be trembling with anxiety. After dinner Gina retreated to the kitchen and we went out to the pool to watch the sunset. I decided to confront the subject head on...in a roundabout way.

"I didn't want to talk about work tonight, but I did want to get your opinion on something," I said. "I was reading the other day about one of the challenges in the software business is that it is almost all male-oriented, and that a lot of the men in the business have a full-on aversion to women. Do you think that is the case?"

Lurch may have been socially inept but he wasn't as naive as I thought. He put his head in his hands and groaned. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's not at all that I have an aversion to women. I don't hate women."

His voice cracked as he spoke the next words. "I'm afraid of women. I think I may be allergic."

It was all I could do not to chuckle, but I'm glad I didn't. Over the next half an hour, I got an outpouring of psychological baggage dumped onto the poolside deck, at times in between embarrassed sobs. Lurch had grown up in a deeply religious environment, with little exposure to the outside world and an obsessive separation of the sexes. He never even saw a female, other than his mom, until he was 15, when he was introduced to his wife-to-be, which though she was pleasant enough, freaked him out so bad he fled the cult. Over the past five years he had continued to avoid any interaction with females. For all intents, he was legitimately allergic to women, if he was around them he became non-functioning, much like I did during a panic attack.

And that's about when it hit me. I had moved Lurch from a position where he mostly worked alone to a situation where he was on a work group with a dozen people, half of them women. And he had withered and frozen up like an Iowa cornstalk in January. By the time he packed up what was left of his broken psyche and left for home, I had made the decision to rebuild a new work team of Lurch and men only.

Later that night Gina and I were sitting by the pool and I was recanting the full story about Lurch and his "women allergy" and she got quiet when I told her about rebuilding the team as all male.

"I think you're making a mistake," she said. "You aren't solving the problem, you're kicking it down the road."

"Maybe, but my mind is fixated on the next 30 days, when I had to have a finished product, I'm not too concerned with the long game right now."

She got quiet again, mulling the problem in her head. "What if we fixed him?"

I turned to look at her. "Fixed him?"

"Yes, fixed him," she said, getting animated and excited. "I will take him on as a project, I will teach him how to be around women."

I had some serious reservations, but when my wife gets excited about a project I've learned I'd better go along. "Ok, I'll give you a week, but if it's not working we go to plan b."

And that's how it all started, with the urgent project we came to know as "How to Women". I had Lurch come by the next day and we sat him down like two concerned parents and told him what the plan was. Gina would spend the next week with him, getting him comfortable being around a woman, helping educate him on the things he needed to know, and making him more approachable.

Our first step was to spend the day with him and get a sense of his lifestyle, and that turned out to be an eye opening experience. He took us to the garage apartment where he was living, which turned out to be a dump not fit for a dog. How a guy earning over six figures a year was living in a dump like that was a shock, but when all you need is a bed and a laptop I guess that's standard. We immediately moved his stuff out of there, which only required one carload, and made the decision to move him temporarily into our pool house, which had a bedroom and bathroom and was twice as big as his current place. It would also allow Gina to be close by, aiding her goal of keeping him tethered to her over the next week.

The first couple of days of project "How to Women" saw remarkable success. Buoyed by the understanding that Gina was fully aware of his problem and there to help, he quickly became more and more comfortable being around her, talking, listening and approaching normal. By mid week he had become almost normal in many ways, and even people at work had noticed a dramatic change.

One thing was crystal clear to Gina, that Lurch was not the morose woman-hater at all, he was actually a sweetheart of a guy, helpful, kind and friendly. She also discovered after actual conversations that he was also tender hearted, doing a lot of behind the scenes charity work, and donating large portions of his salary to help needy kids.

So she was inspired even more to help the kid out. On Thursday she took him shopping, and they replaced his entire moldy clothes collection with a sharp new ensemble. Then she took him to her hairdresser, and then the optometrist for contact lenses. By the time they came back home and met me for dinner, Lurch did not look like Lurch anymore. He looked like a handsome, confident young man, and it was quickly apparent that the last several days had been beyond impactful. He was relaxed and happy, joining in on the conversation and looking Gina in the eyes as he spoke.

Gina and I both heaped on the praise for how far Lurch had come, and the conversation even progressed to the idea of what might be next.

"I have a feeling that when the girls at work see the new Lurch, there may be some very serious dating prospects," Gina said. "You've gone from being allergic to girls to being irresistible."

The notion of actually going on a date with a girl hit Lurch harder than we may have anticipated, he initially smiled and nodded, but then he blushed, became nervous and even began to hyperventilate. We had to change the subject to get him calmed down.

Later that night, Gina and I were talking about his reaction to the idea of dating and she got a very intriguing look on her face. "What if....we did a role play date, where we would pretend that I was his date, and he would come pick me up and take me out to dinner," she said. "Understanding, of course, that it's all just a pretend date, just for practice."

My initial thought was that Gina might be taking her project too far, but the more I thought about it the more it made sense. If we wanted to fix Lurch long term, the best way would be to fully integrate him into normal adult life. Honestly I think we had both really started to like the kid, and wanted the best for him.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I absolutely love the idea of setting my wife up with a good looking younger man for a dinner date," I said.

She laughed and punched me playfully in the side. "I promise I'll come back home," she grinned.

I knew she would, and I'm not really the jealous type, but I couldn't help but dwell on the idea of my beautiful, sexy wife having a dinner date with another man. That night as I dozed off I started visualizing it, her in a little black dress, Lurch sitting across the table lusting after her over a candlelit table. My semi lucid mind drifted to them holding hands and looking at each other intently, and then him moving over beside her and kissing her neck softly as she cooed with passion.

I jerked back fully awake, a bit shocked at imagining Lurch with my wife. Maybe a sign that he had indeed come a long way. At any rate, I woke with a stiff cock from the visual.

I reviewed the plan with Lurch the next morning, and he seemed a little unsettled at the notion but extremely appreciative at the opportunity. We had a lengthy talk about the process of asking someone out on a date, coming to pick them up, different things to expect. I had to admit that I was a bit unsettled as well, it felt like my daughter was going out on a first date with someone I had a lot of doubts about.

So at 7 pm that night, there was a knock on the door and there was Lurch, dressed in his new duds and looking like a million bucks. In order to fully experience the role play scenario, I would not be around when Lurch picked her up, but I did figure out a vantage point where I could see the scene play out. Gina answered the door looking appropriately hot -- not smoking sexy in the little black dress of my dreams, but looking good all the same. They chatted for a moment, and I was impressed with how well they were pulling off their respective roles. Then they were out the door, and I watched as Lurch opened the car door for her and Gina slipped inside.

Then, they were gone. Gone, as in for the next two hours, I sat in silence wondering how things were going. On the one hand, hoping that Lurch was learning and getting comfortable with the idea of dating a woman, on the other hand, thinking about my beautiful hot wife being on a romantic dinner date, even if it was pretend. I had to have a few drinks to settle down. Thankfully, I did get a few texts from Gina, letting me know it was going great.

Then I got a text that made me do a double take. Gina said they were talking about how things go at the end of the date, and they got to talking about a goodnight kiss, and what kind of kiss that is and how long it lasts, and well, she was thinking that maybe they do just a kiss for education sake...but only if you are ok with that.

I took a deep breath and let that idea sink in. Making a big deal about it at this point seemed odd, given the fact that I had already agreed to a romantic date, all in the name of fixing Lurch and saving the company. Agreeing to the natural ending of such a date seemed pretty natural. So I texted back, "yes, absolutely, but like a father with a shotgun, I will be watching."

Gina texted back lol, love you.

So then came the waiting game, me finding the best vantage point to watch them without being conspicuous. I figured out that if I turned out the lights inside I could be just inside the door and watch them through the glass, and I would be only a few feet away. Just as I settled into the spot the car drove up. My heart was all aflutter as I watched them in the car, spending some time chatting in the driveway, just as you would on a normal date. Then they got out and walked up to the front door, and I held my breath as they stood together under the porch light.

Lurch looked somewhere between nervous and horrified, and Gina had a very clinical look to her, though she did appear a bit tipsy. I couldn't make out what she was saying but it seemed apparent that she was explaining the ins and outs of the good night kiss, as Lurch listened intently and occasionally nodded.

Then it happened, they leaned together and had a short, clumsy kiss, so clumsy that I kind of felt bad for Lurch, seemed like he had gotten short changed. Gina stepped back and began another educational discussion, it seemed apparent that she was telling him what was good and bad, and as I watched intently through the dark glass I realized they were going to try again.

This time, it was slower, steadier, not perfect but way better than the first time. Once again, she stepped back and gave him feedback on what was good and bad, and he nodded much more this time and had a goofy grin on his face. And then I saw Gina hold up one finger, indicating they would try one more time.

This time, her hand came up and rested on his chest, and his hand moved up to rest softly on her hip. She leaned in close to him and they kissed, warm and soft, and I practically melted in my spot. My stomach was doing flip flops with how beautifully erotic that good night kiss had been, and watching my wife do it had my head spinning.

Then the door was opening and Gina was coming in. Per a preplanned arrangement Lurch would leave to walk around the side to the pool house. Gina saw me and immediately blushed, she was a bit scattered but had a big smile that told me the night had gone great. She leaned in and hugged me, before I had a chance to realize that hug was going to expose the fact that I had a raging boner. She giggled looking down at my crotch and swatted my chest, called me a perv and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bedroom.

It was odd, the idea that we were both a bit aroused from the situation, and we both knew that the other was aroused, even though neither of us felt like there was anything at all sexual about the date and the kiss. But I immediately took her into my arms and kissed her hard, it was probably my imagination but I thought I could taste Lurch in her mouth. She kissed me back hard, and we tore each other's clothes off and had a very fast, very hard, very awesome fucking session. We were both ravenous and worked up and we both came quick and hard.