Lurch and the How to Women Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now when you are on the front porch and things are going well, the best thing to do is to read the cues from the girl," I said. "If the girl doesn't ask you if you'd like to come in, then after a while you just say something like this was fun and let's do it again sometime, and then you leave."

At this point the three of us were standing very close together, two hard cocks and my half naked wife in between, and I was practically whispering. "So the question is, will the girl ask you to come in," I said, looking intensely at Gina.

Gina looked at me, I had given her permission to keep this going and I was pretty sure she was enjoying herself, and not just from the standpoint of helping Lurch. She nodded to me first, and then turned back to Lurch. "Would you like to come inside for a while?" she asked softly.

My heart practically stopped as Gina opened the door into the cabin and they stepped inside. It wasn't hard to pretend that the boat cabin wasn't a house, it had a reasonably good sized living area with couches and a bar, and there was a full bedroom in the bow. Gina took Lurch's hand and led him over to a couch, where they nestled up against each other and she began explaining how it was best to do a little small talk prior to the make out session, and how he would typically wait on signals from the girl as to when to make his move, and how he should always be careful to let the girl decide how fast things should go.

"But if you are ever in a situation where you are both already practically naked, it would probably be ok to just get right down to it," she said.

It was a funny thing to say, and ordinarily might generate a laugh, but there was a different mood inside the cabin. Her tone suggested to me that SHE wanted to get right down to it, and I could tell by her body language she was super horny. Horny from being with this boy we had turned into a hard young stud, and horny from knowing her naked, very aroused husband was watching the action from a few feet away.

Lurch did not need to be told twice, he got right into it, sliding one arm around her and the other on her waist, and starting slow, as he was directed, softly kissing her lips and neck and waiting for the signals. The signals were abundant, her hand was caressing his chest and she was clearly enjoying herself. I sat there in silence, my skin burning with arousal, and watched the naked make out session getting progressively more heated. Hands began moving around as the kissing became more passionate, and they were both getting lost in the moment. After extensive training and discussions, Lurch had become more adept at using his tongue, and at times their mouths came open and I could see their tongues entwined.

His hand had worked its way over to her stomach, just below her breast, and as they made out his fingers were moving closer and closer, until his thumb slipped over her nipple and she gasped. There may have been some part of her that was screaming that it was time to stop, but it wasn't enough to make her stop. Her hand moved almost subconsciously to a lower spot on his stomach, and I could imagine Lurch's aching desire to have her hand drift down and touch his cock, fondle him and then wrap her hand around him and stroke him. He was rock hard and throbbing to be touched.

But she resisted the urge to move things further, keeping her fingers just clear of his cock, as they continued to passionately make out, and he continued to caress her breasts. Occasionally she would still stop to offer some clinical advice, as if to maintain the illusion that this was a role play game and not real life. I got the impression that it was also a way to draw the line and not go any further than they already had.

But Lurch had reached a point where he could not go on without his aching hard cock gaining some relief. He slid his hand away from her breasts and moved it down to his cock, just resting it on top and not moving it. Gina could sense his urgent need, and as she had done before, she slid her hand over on top of his hand and began to slowly move his hand up and down on his cock. There was no more words of advice at this point, they were full on making out as their hands moved together on his cock.

I was a little surprised that Lurch didn't lose his load immediately, I was about to lose my load and nobody was touching my cock. But they kept making out, and they kept stroking his cock together, and I watched in fascination at the scene in front of me.

I noticed that there was a very gradual change happening in the way the two were stroking his cock. There was a slow, almost imperceptible movement...Lurch's hand was drifting off, and Gina's hand was becoming more and more dominant. And then suddenly, in a moment that eclipsed all the other moments before, Lurch's hand slipped completely away and Gina's hand came full into contact with his cock. The impact on Lurch was immediate, he gasped and fell back flat on the couch. His shock was understandable, he had just enjoyed his first orgasm a few hours before, and now he had a girl's hand on his cock.

After Lurch removed his hand and left Gina's on top of his cock, she had not moved at all. She looked over at me, I sensed that she was looking for approval, but when she saw me she just smiled. I looked down and saw why -- without even realizing it, I had wrapped my hand around my own cock. I suppose she figured if I was enjoying it, I must be ok with it. She was, of course, correct, and knowing that I was enjoying the show, she made it even better.

Her hand began to once again stroke Lurch's hard cock, all on her own. His cock looked way bigger with just her tiny fingers wrapped around it, and it was have a much bigger effect on him. He seemed frozen in position on his back, and she moved onto her side to have a better angle to fondle and continue their make out session.

Once again, I was expecting that Lurch would lose it at any second, but he seemed to be at a long lasting plateau, where his cock looked like it was ready to explode but didn't. I didn't want him to come yet, I was very much enjoying the show, watching them making out while Gina stroked his cock. I think Gina was surprised at his endurance as well, she would break away from kissing him to look down in amazement at her hand stroking up and down, then she would look over at me stroking my own cock watching them.

Eventually Gina came to the conclusion she was going to have to do more to bring Lurch to conclusion, so she moved up onto her knees and brought both hands together onto his cock and began full on jacking him off. His cock had gotten so big and hard that both of her hands wrapped around him didn't fully cover him up.

As I believe I mentioned early in this story, my wife gives amazing handjobs, and there was no way Lurch was not going to come. Her pace gradually increased, and you could see the expression on Lurch's face begin to change, and I could tell that he was finally getting close. Gina suddenly moved over so she was straddling him, and one hand moved down to caress his balls while the other hand continued to stroke his cock. From my vantage point it almost looked like she was straddling him and they were fucking, and when she looked over at me with a wry smile I realized she was doing it on purpose. As she continued to stroke his cock, she began to move her hips slowly back and forth, watching me jacking off as I watched her jacking him off.

Lurch's back arched so much that he practically lifted her off the ground, and a primitive, guttural growl began to build deep in his throat, and he came loudly and forcefully, jerking and spasming like he was being electrocuted. I was glad he made all the noise, because it covered the sound of my own noisy orgasm.

The second orgasm of his life was so intense that he did not move, or speak, for several minutes, he just lay there like a pile of jelly. I think the second orgasm was even more intense than the first because with the second one he had some idea of what to expect, the first one was just a pleasant surprise. Gina had gotten up and come over and curled up in my lap and still, Lurch remained catatonic. About the time I was starting to think the kid had up and died, he stirred.

"That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me," he stammered.

It was an amazing revelation, and it was likely very true.

"There are going to be even better experiences for you in the future," Gina said. "We've given you a beginners lesson on being with women, and you're doing fantastic. I feel like I've gone as far as I can, and Glenn can give you some guidance on what might happen next. You are going to make some woman very, very happy."

"I was kinda hoping that you would marry me," Lurch said flatly.

Both Gina and I were frozen, unable to respond, both of us were horrified that we had misled and confused this very naive kid, that we were going to have another huge setback.

"That was a joke," he said, before we managed a response.

And we all had an amazing laugh, part relief and part feeling like Lurch had reached another level. We went for a naked swim, had some more laughs and drinks, and finally pulled on our clothes and headed back to reality.

Gina and I were both pretty tired after the day, but we were hornier than we were tired. We made our way to the bedroom and stumbled into the bed, kissing and clawing each other's clothes off. It wasn't long before her hand found its way to my cock, and as I watched her hand stroking me off, I couldn't help but remember watching her stroking Lurch off just hours earlier.

"Did you like it when I had my hand on his cock?" she whispered.

"Mmm, I think you know I did," I said. "Did you like me watching?"

"I did, I liked you watching and I like watching you stroke your cock," she said.

"I think it's time for you to relax for a while," I said, pushing her hand away and moving over on top of her. I began kissing my way down her body, telling her how beautiful and hot she was, and soon my mouth found her pussy, and she was hot and wet as I set in to an extended tongue lashing. I could've gone all night like that, but it wasn't long before she begged me to fuck her, and I was more than happy to oblige. I'd like to report that I fucked her for an hour, in every position in the manual and a few that weren't, but early on in the lovemaking she got back to talking dirty and there was no way I could stop myself.

She was perched on top of me, my dick deep inside her and she was rhythmically gyrating up and down, I could tell she was really enjoying the position.

"Do you remember when I was on top of Lurch like this?" she said softly.

"I do remember that, it looked a lot like you were fucking him," I said.

She smiled and moved her hips against me hard. "Did that make you hot?" she said.

"Fuck yes," I replied. "So hot."

"Mmm, it made me hot to think about you watching us," she said. "If I'm being honest, I was really aching for some cock about then. I was aching to be fucked."

My head was spinning, this line of talk was making me both hot and uncomfortable. Did she want me to talk about her fucking him? Did she actually want to fuck him?

"All I could think about while we were doing that was how I couldn't wait to get back here, back to our bed, and fuck my husband's brains out," she said. "And talk dirty to him too."

I pulled her down close and kissed her hard, threw my hips into a wild frenzy and we both came in a wild flurry of arms and legs flying in all kinds of directions.

The following week Lurch Version II hit the market, with a bang. He miraculously resolved all the glitches with the big project, and launched a subcommittee that came up with a dynamite marketing campaign--a committee that included him and four female staffers. Everyone in the office was talking about how dramatically he had changed, mentally and physically, it was like he was a different person.

Meanwhile, Gina found him a great apartment and I spent some time explaining more advance sexual topics, which he found to be so bizarre I had to get him some books to prove it.

As a way to celebrate his transformation, and the success of the big work project, we had Lurch over to dinner that Friday night. He showed up looking spiffy and well dressed, in clothes that he had apparently selected himself. Turns out, he couldn't stay long, he said he was meeting a girl for drinks later.

"A girl huh," said Gina. "How interesting."

"Yeah, I'm meeting Anna from accounting," he said.

"Wow, Anna from accounting?" I piped in.

Gina grinned and gave me the side-eye.

"Yeah, I figured I need to try a date with someone closer to my age," Lurch said.

And in a sign of just how far Lurch had come, we knew it was a joke and we all had a good laugh. He said that in the ultimate bit of irony, his limited book reading had been key to breaking the ice with Anna. She was a big coin collector, and he knew coins. She played golf, and he helped her with her swing just watching her. And she thought his ability to make origami dragons out of paper was nothing short of amazing.

Later I was walking him to the door and he started talking about how incredible the last week had been, how much he had changed.

"I didn't tell you this, but about a week ago I was packing my bags, I was going back to the farm in Iowa," he said. "I had given up."

He was almost sounding teary as he spoke. "I want you to know, there is no doubt in my mind what saved my life."

I nodded, and I could feel emotions rising too. I thought about how I had taken a chance hiring him, how I had stuck with him even when things were looking bad, and how I had come up with the plan to fix him.

"Yeah, I owe it all to your wife," he said. "She's the best."

And as I watched him happily walk out the door, I realized the big guy was exactly right.