Lurch and the How to Women Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afterglow, we were quiet for a while, and then Gina started giggling. "If I had known I could get that kind of action, Ida gone to dinner with Lurch months ago."

I laughed. "I just hope it was as good for him as it was for us."

We had a good laugh at that and enjoyed being together in the bed, me on my back and her head on my shoulder. Her hand drifted back and forth over my chest as she recounted the events of the evening, the good and bad of the dinner conversation, some of the funny moments, and the weirder moments. All in all she said it had gone well, he was pretty capable of pulling a date off.

"So, what about the goodnight kiss...and the other goodnight kiss...and the other goodnight kiss...?" I asked.

Gina blushed, either from being embarrassed now or a memory from the front porch. "Well, you're gonna have to trust me that you're a way better kisser," she said. "But it was nice."

"Hmmm. Nice huh," I said. "Any tongue involved?"

"What?? What kind of respectable married girl is gonna go full tongue on a first date goodnight kiss with an employee?"

We both had a laugh at that. Gina's hand continued to drift over my torso, moving occasionally lower. Meanwhile, all the front porch kissing talk had my cock going steadily higher.

"So do you think he liked the kiss?" I whispered.

"Um, I think he did," she whispered back. Her hand drifted lower again, grazing my hardening cock.

"What makes you think he liked it?" I said softly.

"Well, I could kinda tell...on that last kiss," she replied.

"Hmmm..so when you gave him that last kiss, you were pretty close to him, could you feel him..I mean um could you feel his cock?" I asked. I couldn't believe I was asking that question, and I couldn't believe how hard my cock was getting.

She was quiet for a few moments and I was worried I had over reached. Then she replied in a soft whisper. "Yes, I could feel his cock."

Her fingers moved down around my cock and I groaned.

"I think you liked watching me kiss him, didn't you?" she said in a sultry voice. My pulsating cock answered the question, but I managed to groan a yes.

"It's kinda weird, but I kinda liked kissing him knowing you were watching me," she said.

"So, you're saying that you got hot and bothered making out in front of me? I asked.

She slid over on top of me and mounted my cock, and then sat up and let my cock slide fully inside her. Then she smiled down at me. "I'm not sure I was as turned on as you are right now," she replied.

I grabbed her ass with both my free hands and began to slowly move my hips up and down, and she moaned and raised her hands into her hair and arched her back. I couldn't believe how turned on I was, and I couldn't believe how turned on she was. Looking up at her face I couldn't help but imagine those lips caressing Lurch's willing face and neck, and her hand moving down to find his hard cock. Once again, hard and fast and way ahead of schedule, I exploded in another orgasm and I'm pretty sure Gina did too. We both fell into the bed and immediately dropped off to a deep sleep.

The next morning was predictably awkward. It was a Saturday, so we had time to get things sorted out. Absent the throes of passion and the lubrication of alcohol, we were both pretty muted. We did take a shower together, holding each other under the water and sharing I love yous.

Later we were at breakfast and Lurch came knocking on the back door looking like a kid on Christmas Day. And he was carrying a spiral notebook. Apparently, in the course of the night, he had reviewed the entire date and had jotted down some questions, which after studying on it he had narrowed down to 50 that he called "critical."

Gina and I looked at each other and grinned. "I'll get the coffee," I said.

For the next few hours, the three of us reviewed all of Lurch's questions, offering suggestions and at times debating the best options. It was apparent that figuring out the whole dating women thing might be more important to him than just being around women. He had questions about everything from topics of conversation to who pays the bill. Eventually he got around to asking some very technical questions about the goodnight kiss, which he approached with a very detached air.

Then came the question that made the room quiet. "So what happens after the goodnight kiss phase," he said. "What's the next phase?"

After an extended silence, I decided to weigh in with an answer. "Well these things can go lots of different directions, but if you like her and she likes you, and you decide to take it to the next level, then you would move to the next step, which would probably be making out on the couch."

"Making out, right, making out," he said, writing down the words in his notebook. "What's making out?"

I lost my voice momentarily, so Gina stepped in for the rescue. "Well making out is when the two people get on the couch, or sometimes stand up somewhere, or I suppose there are a lot of ways to do it, but they essentially do a lot more kissing, and hugging, and um, some other stuff."

Lurch was nodding and making notes and nodding some more. "Could we practice that?" he asked. The tone of his voice suggested total innocence, that he really just saw it as practice.

Gina took a crack at it while I was thinking. "Well, that's kind of a personal, intimate thing, something that people don't just do with anyone, I mean some people do it with anyone, they just don't do it casually, I mean they do it casually, just not super casually..."

I had gathered my thoughts enough to weigh in. "Making out is not really something that you practice, per se, its more something you do with someone you love, or sometimes really like, I mean in some cases it could be just someone you know, you don't have to like them..."

Lurch was looking more confused than he did before we started the "How to Women" project.

"How about if we get back to you on that," I said finally, not knowing what that meant but definitely wanting to end the topic.

What I didn't realize at the time was that me putting the topic off made me think about it, and made Gina think that I might be thinking about it. And the fact that I might be thinking about it got her to thinking about it, and by the time we talked about it we were both thinking about it. Thinking about having Lurch make out with my wife, for practice.

Our conversation on the topic sounded like a ping pong match, batting it back at the other person to decide.

"So what are you thinking about teaching Lurch how to make out," I said, trying to sound like I was joking to avoid getting in trouble.

"Yeah, pretty crazy huh?" she answered.

"Yeah, crazy, how crazy would that be eh?" I batted back. "It sure is amazing how far he's come in a short time though right?"

"Yep, it is really amazing, and admirable, that he is working so hard to get better, like he really wants to figure out how to date girls," she said. "We've done a great job so far."

"Yep, he's just about figured it all out, except for those 50 or so questions."

Gina took a deep breath and I could tell she was nervous to speak, but she did anyway. "What if....what if we did another role play date, and he had a chance to fix all those things, sort of another trial run."

"I think that's a great idea, and then maybe at the end of the date, well, you could invite him in, and sort of, well, talk him through the whole make out thing, maybe sit with him on the couch and explain it to him. And I would be there the whole time, so it wouldn't at all be like you were actually making out."

I watched Gina mulling this idea, wondering if she would call me a crazy perv and storm out of the room. But she eventually nodded and said let's do it, and we set up another role play date with Lurch. As much progress as he was making, and as well as it was going, we still had to get his head right to get back into our do-or-die work project. It was Saturday night, and we wanted to be back on go on Monday.

So for the second night in a row, Lurch showed up to pick up his date. I did notice that Gina dressed a little sexier this time, and had a vodka drink before she left. By the time they got back I had downed a few drinks myself. Once again I was parked just inside the door with the lights off as he walked her to the front door, and once again I watched a very sexy good night kiss, which Lurch got right the first time, but they practiced twice. Then I saw Gina talking to Lurch, and realized she was inviting him in, and I stepped back from the door as they came in.

I was close enough to hear the conversation, and Gina was mostly staying in character, though at times she would offer suggestions that sounded more like a teacher. She sounded a bit tipsy as she suggested that he have a seat on the couch while she made them some drinks. Meanwhile I had taken a seat across from the couch, where I could both offer my advice and also just observe the scene.

Gina made her way back to the couch with the drinks and sat down beside Lurch, and started acting as both an advisor and a sexy date. "So at this point, you have to let the girl kind of dictate the action, the last thing you want to do is push things too fast. But if she sits down beside you on the couch, like this, then chances are she is ready to move things forward."

Lurch nodded and mumbled something about moving things forward, as if he was trying to remember words to write down later.

"So what you might do here, is put your arm around her, and if she moves towards you, like this, then maybe she would be ready for you to kiss her," she said. Then she looked directly at me, and it was clear she was asking me if that was ok. I took a deep breath and nodded my assent, encouraging her to go for it.

Gina whispered something to Lurch that I couldn't hear, but that I could only imagine was something along the lines of "kiss me," and he leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. She continued to whisper advice to him, and they fell into a pattern. She would say do this, and he would do what she said, and then she would say do that and he would follow her command. At some point she stopped telling him what to do, and she seemed to lose herself in the moment and she and Lurch were just full on making out on the couch, as I sat and watched in stunned fascination...and appreciation. It was silent in the room, except for the quiet sounds of passionate kissing, and an occasional moan. Watching my beautiful, sexy wife making out with this younger man was undeniably a huge turn on. I imagined it was turning her on as well, on occasion she would glance over in my direction and I'm sure she could see the lust on my face.

The make out session continued, with both Gina and Lurch getting more and more heated up. I could hear it in their breathing, and sense it in their movements. Gina's hand found her way to Lurch's thigh and they turned more towards each other. Just as it looked like the second date role play was heading for a free for all, with clothes flying off and full on sex, Lurch suddenly spasmed and pulled away, and I realized as he bolted out the back door and fled to the pool house that he had just lost his load in his pants.

Gina was in a bit of a state of shock, coming down from what I imagined to be a pretty serious state of arousal to being confused at what had just happened. "I think he came in his pants," I said, leading her to a look of understanding followed by embarrassment. "In his defense, I almost came in mine."

She blushed hard at that, and I walked over to the couch and kissed her hard. I had the overwhelming urge to climb on the couch and fuck her brains out while she was still hot from her make out session, but there was something else urgent I had to do. I whispered to her that I had to go check on Lurch, and I would meet her in the bedroom shortly, and she nodded understanding.

Most people wouldn't think too much of the occasional premature ejaculation in the throes of passion, especially at the tender age of 20. I decided that Lurch took that event much harder. He had a psychological relapse, he fell back to being the sullen, mumbling woman-fearer that he had been just a week prior. I spent an hour trying to talk to him, to explain to him that it happens to everyone, but he was absolutely despondent that he was incapable of being around women without screwing it up.

After an hour of trying to convince him otherwise I gave up and went to bed. Gina was still up, looking worried, and as I gave her the bad news she had the same look on her face as I did in my stomach. After thinking we had fixed him, the "How to Women" project had hit a wall, and now Lurch, and the future of the company, was on the ropes.

"I'm not sure it's that he's embarrassed about coming in his pants," I said. "I'm not even sure he knows what happened."

I put my hands over my face and felt the dread coming on.

Gina, however, wasn't giving up. "Hey, it's time for you to relax," she said. She disappeared into the bathroom and came out dressed in my favorite silk teddy, looking stunningly hot in the dimly lit bedroom. She was carrying a bottle of oil, and to my joy, I realized it was hand job time. She had me undressed and oiled down in a flash, and then she began slowly stroking my cock as she whispered seductively in my ear.

"We've got all day tomorrow, and we are going to do whatever it takes to fix this," she cooed. "I think we are just going to have to do some more training."

"Hmm," I moaned, my mind wandering. "What kind of training do you think we'll have to do?"

She kissed my neck and purred into my ear. "Maybe some more make out training...do you think that will be ok? You seem to enjoy that earlier."

My cock grew in her hand at the very thought of it. "I did like that...I like watching you teaching our young...boy toy."

I felt her tremble at the words boy toy, which I had immediately regretted after saying, but she seemed to like it. She kissed me again as she stroked my cock harder and faster. "I bet our boy toy would like this," she whispered.

The very thought of my wife's elegant hand wrapped around Lurch's cock was more than enough to send me over the edge, and I exploded into an intense orgasm that shook me to the spine. Our record with fixing Lurch may have been mixed, but my orgasms were at an all-time peak.

The next day, the final day of the "How to Women" project, we were up early drinking coffee in bed and trying to come up with a Hail Mary plan to get Lurch straightened out. Just getting him back to where he was a few days ago would've been a success. I would've settled for getting Lurch mentally stable enough to get through the next week, but Gina was really hung up on the idea of somehow fully fixing him, long term. After kicking around a bunch of mediocre ideas, Gina came up with the idea of a one day escape. An outing on the boat, where the change of scenery might bring him out of his funk.

When we pitched the idea to Lurch, who was squirreled up in the pool house looking glum, his initial reaction was pretty negative. But Gina became aggressively adamant, insisting that he was going, he was going now, and to put on a bathing suit. Lurch finally agreed, probably out of fear. He of course didn't have a bathing suit, so I lent him a pair of shorts.

Our boat was named the Reelax, not because I was into fishing but because on her maiden voyage Gina had given me an epic handjob while I was driving, so epic that I ran the boat aground. It was a good size boat, with a full cabin and plenty of places to enjoy the sun on both the front and rear of the boat. We had only had it a few months, it was one of the things I was really not looking forward to losing when the bank came calling.

It was indeed a great escape, and as we launched off the deck on a perfectly beautiful blue sky day, it was hard to imagine a problem in the world. My wife was rocking a leopard skin bikini with a black. thin silk cover-up, I had to be careful not to stare at how good she looked lest I run the boat into the marsh. Lurch seemed to be in a little better spirits, he was sitting comfortably in the back of the boat while Gina and I were up on the bridge. Gina went into the cabin and made some margaritas, and when she brought Lurch his drink she sat down beside him they had a fairly long conversation, with Gina doing most of the talking. Whatever she said seemed to help, he seemed to calm down and wasn't nearly as freaked out.

We took the boat up the waterway for a while and then found a side creek that wound around to an area where we could park and be in our own little private universe. The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Gina and I made our way from the bridge down to where Lurch was sitting, and we steeled ourselves for the awkward conversation ahead. We had decided our best approach was to counsel Lurch directly as if we were surrogate parents, in the hopes that would get through to him.

I started the conversation, talking to Lurch again about what had happened last night, that it was no big deal and that it happened to everyone, and as he got more used to being around women and dating it would be easier. I told him that when I was his age, it happened to me all the time.

"In fact, when I was your age, I used a little trick that helped me to prevent getting over heated," I said. "Basically, about an hour before I went out on a date, I would jack off to relieve some of the sexual tension, that way I would be more relaxed and wouldn't lose my load in the heat of passion."

Lurch stared at me, trying to grasp what I was saying. "What does it mean, to jack off?" he asked.

Gina nearly gasped, and I had a hard time collecting myself. "Jacking off is when you masturbate, when you, um, you know, stimulate yourself to have an orgasm."

Lurch still didn't look like he was getting it, and I started to wonder if it was possible he actually didn't know. "Does your, uh, cock, your penis, does it ever get hard, and then you, you like rub it?"

Lurch thought deeply on this for a moment, and then he spoke slowly and thoughtfully, almost like he was thinking about what he was saying as he was saying it. "My father told me that when my thing gets hard, I'm supposed to hit it until it gets soft," he said.

There was a stunned silence as that set in. I think we both realized at the same time, that the previous night Lurch had not come in his pants as we had thought. He had gotten hard and run to the bathroom to beat his cock back into submission.

Gina, ever the tender hearted, gasped in shock and teared up. I put my hands over my face, too stunned to immediately react to the painful vision of Lurch doing that to himself for what had to be at least five years. I also had a painful thought of how much he had missed out on the past five years.

"That's not true is it," said Lurch in a pained voice.

Gina spoke before I had a chance. "No, that's not true at all, it was not right for him to tell you that. Masturbation is a completely natural, beautiful thing, and very pleasurable."

Lurch looked even more crushed than before, as the weight of being deceived by his parents and being so stupid and naive hit him all at once.

"You don't have anything at all to be ashamed of Lurch," Gina said. She looked overwhelmed with pity for this kid. "Maybe, um maybe we could show you how to do that."

As soon as the words came out she was feeling the awkwardness of them, and she looked over at me as if maybe she had made a mistake. But I was on the same page.

"Yes, we can do that," I said. "We would be more than happy to help explain, and show you how to do that."

Lurch, still looking confused, shrugged and nodded his assent.

As awkward and crazy as it was, Gina had made a commitment, based primarily on profound pity that she had for this kid, and she had decided to just do it. "Okay, first I'm going to need you to take all your clothes off," she said firmly.